• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackhmfc1348

• superjack

• martoon

• Doctor FinnBarr

2 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Belfast Northern Ireland. Love my ****ed up country love the ****ing hearts 

My late father was a Belfast man.  Funnily I never heard him ever make a sectarian comment, yet a couple of my mates had Scottish fathers who seemed to be more invested in that sort of thing than my dad who actually grew up over there.

Seaside Dave
Just now, RobNox said:

My late father was a Belfast man.  Funnily I never heard him ever make a sectarian comment, yet a couple of my mates had Scottish fathers who seemed to be more invested in that sort of thing than my dad who actually grew up over there.

Aye mate its literally just where abouts you grew up in Belfast. Alot of it is quiet tbh. Then You've got a wall separating 2 sides and some times it's brutal sometimes it's ok. Golf balls, bricks, petrol bombs being returned to each other over a wall. Like a big risky version of Wimbledon 

heartsfc_fan

EH10 > FK2 > EH6 > EH19 > EH23 and soon to be EH22.

Last 3 are Midlothian for anyone who doesn't recognise the postcodes. Plenty of Jambos up here, more Hearts than Hibs but still an alarming number of Old Firm fans.

My short time in FK2 (Falkirk) it was basically all Rangers fans.

Glasgow Southside since 2007. Have a Jambo mate who lives round the corner, see a woman about who wears Hearts pins on her denim jacket and completely independently my boy chose Hearts as his club too 😉

Area is traditionally, and continues to be a Celtic stronghold*

59 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Antonshill near stenhousemuir, live in camelon now,,a good wee group of hearts fans live here, but fair to say its a rangers stronghold😂

From across the canal in Falkirk. A large group of Jambos in North Falkirk, but mostly OF and Falkirk

Midcalder till I was about 2. Then Polbeth till I got married (aye. Ah ken🤦‍♂️)

Dedridge, Livingston till we emigrated in late 77.

ColinSmith1255
1 hour ago, Jackhmfc1348 said:

That must of been awful to live in Aberdeen during the fergie years

I saw some decent football matches at Pittodrie but nothing beats watching hearts. My pals used to offer me 10-1 odds when Aberdeen played Hearts. Thankfully things have changed.

weegie jambo

Born in Yorkshire, schooldays in Edinburgh (hence a Jambo) thereafter Glasgow and the West of Scotland. Been in Stewarton for last 5 years, no Jambos here apart from The Gaffer (but I never see him around)!

2 hours ago, Jackhmfc1348 said:

Pleasing to know the two biggest places in Midlothian have a good hearts support

I think you'll find that Bonnyrigg is the biggest place in Midlothian these days. 😎

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Penicuik was always a big hearts town when I lived there for a bit 

Also has the oldest Hearts supporters club.

Moved about due to my dad's work, lived in Ratho Station, Inverness, Irvine, Kilwinning and for the last 24 yrs Broxburn

Edited by Macros

Jackhmfc1348
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think you'll find that Bonnyrigg is the biggest place in Midlothian these days. 😎

Silly me not looked at my Midlothian population in a while. How many heart’s supporters are in boonyrigg ?

henrysmithsgloves
43 minutes ago, TWF said:

From across the canal in Falkirk. A large group of Jambos in North Falkirk, but mostly OF and Falkirk

Up the braes from yourself.only jambo in slapyermama😳

millerjames398
53 minutes ago, TWF said:

Yes theres a decent hearts support, across falkirk area, i know a couple hearts fans from langlees, but definitley OF dominated😂

Edited by millerjames398
Spell error

Canonmills, Craigleith now just north of Kirkcaldy for last 7 years.

Disgusting number of glory hunters in Fife. Based on working 12 years in Glasgow whilst commuting back to civilisation in Edinburgh, these sad Fife ****s don't realise that most Weegies hate everything about the East of Scotland. 

Originally from a wee town called Sauchie in Clackmannanshire, followed hearts since I was about 14 years old, through seeing us on the telly one time, my home town is probably 90% old firm fans though, mostly Rangers.

Born in wester hailes, we lived in Gorgie for a few years, then back to wester hailed. Then down to gala. Luckily, all of my childhood spent in hearts strongholds.

Up here in Lewis, mostly huns then Tims. After them though, hearts are quite well supported up here. A lot of my father in laws cousins were all jambos.

The only place I've lived where hibs were probably the most supported was in Pilton.

colinmorewasgash

Gorgie boy moved to carrick knowe now in dalgety bay and lots of jambos here and in dunfermline a few hobos too.

Haddington first but moved to Glasgow at 17. Spent most of my life there.

Haddington was full of glory hunting OF fans and rugby ****ers.

Juniper Green, but moved to Aberdeen when i was 10, and am still here, only met a hand of Jambos up here

However the folk next to my season ticket are from Stonehaven, so must be more that i thought

7 hours ago, Jackhmfc1348 said:

Penicuik could be the most populated hearts town outside of Edinburgh 

There are two Hearts Supporters buses run from Penicuik to every home game.

Born and raised in Troon. Started primary school in 1985 with parents not big football fans. Wanted to start supporting a team and was told I could support anyone I liked, apart from The Old Firm. Quick look at the table in the Sunday Mail and picked the team at the top of the league! Followed through thick and thin ever since! Only Hearts fan at Troon Primary, one of 5 at Marr College! Moved to US in 98 and spread the good word of the Jambos in Athens, Ohio, Jupiter, Florida and now Dallas and Ft Worth, Texas…

stirlingshirejambo

Another one for Penicuik and travelled on the very successful bus in the 80s and 90s 

moved about gala Stirling and now south Edinburgh where jambos outnumber hibees significantly but does my head in there’s Celtic buses leave here

Grew up in Clermiston/ drum brae area, craigmount high school, early 80's, loads of Hearts fans back then, drank in the Rainbow Inn, ( not there no more) also the Oak Inn, Corstorphine....  loads of jambos back then....

Moved to Dedridge, Livingston '97, now Bangor, Northern Ireland, there's a fair few here, surprisingly....

1st six months of my life in Downfield Place, Just off Dalry Road, The Christians (Between Portobello and Magdalene for the uninitiated) Lived in Parkhead when 1st got married (The Edinburgh one not the Celtic One) moved to Currie after a couple of years then to Swindon a few years later. Still there after 35 years. A Few Hearts fans in Swindon. Couple of hibbies including a mate who plays for our over 50's team in Oxfordshire League.

Fxxx the SPFL
9 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Come from Uphall, West Lothian

reside in Sanquhar, Dumfries & Galloway

Season ticket holder and wouldn’t give it up for the world 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Wife has cousins in Sanquhar and Kirkconnell full of bluenoses

Clark Griswold
9 hours ago, scottg71 said:

0.5 miles from Hibs training ground. Ormiston is a Hearts village despite with only a few inbreds 

Took the bairns to ormiston park yesterday, the was full of kids and adults with vermin tops on

Boghall, Sighthill, Wester Hailes, Gorgie, Abbeyhill, Durham, Dalry, Canonmills, Leith, Musselburgh (last stop I expect).

Always been plenty jambos about apart from Boghall, a few of us but mostly old firm and Durham, Newcastle and Sunderland fans. 

Another Elsie babe and a Porty kid. Always plenty Jambos in Porty and at the High School.

Lived in Australia last 30 years and loving Hearts TV and all the podcasts.

Used to take 48 hours to even get the result here back in the 90's !!!

Prestonpans. 
Was always loads of Jambos here (same with Port Seton) and still is.

Always been a few Hibbys but mostly in the minority. 

When I went to PL high in the 80’s I could never understand why there were so many Rangers & Celtic supporters. Why support a team from 60 miles away. The poison from both sides in school & then in the pubs as I got older was horrible. 

The Gorgie aggro however was a lovely thing to behold 😁

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Like so many of the older generation, born in Elsie Inglis. Then Niddrie and Bingham until 20ish.

Niddrie Primary had a decent number of Hearts fans, despite everything. 

Sheffield for the last 43 years. 

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

scott herbertson

Brouight up in Northfield and went to Portobello back in the 60s - mostly Hibs back then but there were a fair few Hearts fans - 4 or 44 bus up to Tynie outside Gordon Smith's Right Wing  pub on a  Saturday was pretty packed.

Now in Birnam/ Dunkeld which is mostly Hearts - there are also a few older generation Hearts fans who have caravans at the Inver park and meet in Dunkeld for a pint at the weekend during the summer.

Born in Liverpool,  moved to Dalgety Bay aged 4, Uni in Cardiff, joined the Royal Navy so lots of time in Portsmouth and Plymouth and now live on Hayling Island so trips to Tynecastle are few unfortunately. Not many Jambos down here. 

Edited by Illustrious

10 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Sussex.

Hunners oh us doon here on the English Riviera.

I’m Mid Sussex. Haywards Heath. Strangely, my (non football interested) wife bumped into a bloke wearing a Hearts top in our village but didn’t get any contact details so I know I’m not alone but not sure who my compatriots are.

9 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Antonshill near stenhousemuir, live in camelon now,,a good wee group of hearts fans live here, but fair to say its a rangers stronghold😂

I grew up in the Burnhead area of Larbert, (near the golf club) Live in Carron now. 
   There’s quite a strong Hearts contingent in the Larbert/ Stenhousemuir area, but, as you say mostly huns and a fair sprinkling of Tims.

4 minutes ago, Rattatooi said:

I’m Mid Sussex. Haywards Heath. Strangely, my (non football interested) wife bumped into a bloke wearing a Hearts top in our village but didn’t get any contact details so I know I’m not alone but not sure who my compatriots are.

My dad's uncle lived in foxhill village on outskirts of Haywards heath.went down to visit him at the time of the great storm in 1987.trees all around were falling down and I never heard a thing😂