Naismith and his merry band oot !

jock _turd

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

To be fair your weird expectations and lack of awareness means you’ve brought the negativity on yourself. 

What you slavering about? Look back on this thread from last night where I've said it's crazy we even having debate about sacking manager 3 games into a season! All I'm saying the lack of communication this summer has been weird bit I'm not calling for anybody ro lose there job

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• GinRummy

• Nerja Jambo

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

As it became under Neilson too.  As time wore on, Snodgrass needed that extra midfielder to work off and help move the ball out quicker from midfield.  It never happened.  

Yesterday slowly developed into the same situation.  Haring and Devlin are never going to pierce through the opposition or influence the game in possession.  We still seem to have this situation where we are relying on the wide men to do the damage. 

All that the opposition does is set up to freeze out our wide players and if that materialises, we don’t have the nous in midfield to compensate. 

I think that’s why he’s asked the full backs to push through the middle and leave the wingers wide. Didn’t really happen yesterday and I’d tend to agree with @ramrod that an extra man in there, someone much more attack minded could make a difference. Something like Haring, grant/Lowry and Devlin with Oda, Shankland/Boyce, Vargas in front could work better. 

HEARTS FOREVER

Too early to be sacking anyone, that’s just plain daft.

But….has there been an improvement since Neilson?

Has our style of play changed as promised?

Defo think Stevie needs to get the finger out because that yesterday was nowhere near good enough. No way should we be outplayed by Kilmarnock at home and I’m not giving a **** about their result the week before. His interview post match yesterday was very Neilsonesque with excuses. It wasn’t a good vibe. 

Shooter McGavin

Dundee away, then Motherwell at home. Another 4 points from those wouldn’t be a disaster to be honest.

Three competitive games into the season and we really don’t look sharp at all though.

Results have been imperfect but hardly disasterous.  Performances have been mediocre.  Level of demented pant wetting is phenomenal.  Something to behold.

I hate to be one of the early day naysayers but at the start of the managerial announcement I was skeptical. Can't see the double act work (yes I know the deal). It will end in a fallout when the pressure comes and will ultimately be seen as another failure. Act like a "big club" and get someone in with management pedigree. We had arguably our strongest side playing yesterday, were defensively solid but looked totally bereft of a game plan.

Wasn't great yesterday, lot's of improvement needed. 4th official had a hard time of it when both Naismith and McAvoy were out on the touchline at the same time shouting instruction. Let's hope our "ahem" managers were on the same page. It reminded me of that sketch from the Chewing the fat series (the two still game actors) 

Edited by Hashimoto

36 minutes ago, Carter said:

It's early days but it shouldn't be overlooked that for an hour it was poor at Perth against a very poor side. We did well to get out of Trondheim with a one goal deficit after a dreadful first half. 

Fixture list has been pretty kind to us early doors this season. We really had to be looking for 6 points after opening 2 games. 

Hope I'm wrong but I've a feeling that Haring will prove to be our most reliable central midfielder once again this season. Early days to be making that prediction but that might not be necessarily seen as progress if it transpires to be the case. That's meant as no disrespect to big Pete. 

For sure. Thats up to Naisy and co to get it sorted. 

Calling for their head at this stage is just utter madness and it also gives a sense of whats really at play ....

Folk either not behind the managerial appointment or folk not being able to let go where Neilson is concerned, or a bit of both 

Having concerns about performance levels and wanting it to be much better is absolutely fine. Sacking everyone on the basis of 3 competitive games played, and given the squad changes, isnt fine. 

Ill recognise, for whatever reason, that getting the signings in when we did and not being able to bed them in the side properly, has impacted recent performances. 

I was thinking the other night, whether we could play Lowry as part of the double pivot moving forward ... in an creative sense, it may solve the problem you refer to.

Then again, it may cost us defensively.  

28 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

As it became under Neilson too.  As time wore on, Snodgrass needed that extra midfielder to work off and help move the ball out quicker from midfield.  It never happened.  

Yesterday slowly developed into the same situation.  Haring and Devlin are never going to pierce through the opposition or influence the game in possession.  We still seem to have this situation where we are relying on the wide men to do the damage. 

All that the opposition does is set up to freeze out our wide players and if that materialises, we don’t have the nous in midfield to compensate. 

Agree with this. So why isn’t he playing Nieuwenhof who was signed for that very reason and get a bit of mobility and forward running into the midfield. Even Denholm has shown more in the 30 recent minutes he’s had. Devlin doesn’t have the ability to run or pass. Haring can still pass but he’s mostly lost running from his weaponry. You always have the red card fear with both of them too.

This either needs a signing or an extended run for another pairing. Or drop another body in there and/or play a bit narrower. We’re very nearly back to a system that didn’t work under Neilson. It’s not going to work under Naismith, especially with the exact same immobile midfield pairing 

Irrespective of everyone’s views on the present managerial team there can be not one of us and I mean NOT ONE OF US who can be even remotely happy with the style of football on display just now.

Such a lack of ideas across the pitch. 

The Defence - though tighter out of possession, are completely laboured when in possession constantly passing back in forth and very reminiscent to previous Hearts managerial style of play.

The Midfield- work hard out of possession but see above when on the ball.

The Forwards - Anyone remember Subbuetio (spelling) - this is how I see our attacking players with little to no movement on show.

Oda was almost always on the right, Lowry almost always on the left, Tarawa through the middle with Shanks sitting behind. A defenders dream playing against opponents who don’t think about regularly interchanging positions in order to cause confusion with movements across the frontline.

Whether some like it or not our management team have the power to change our style of play. The season is young but the writing is already on the wall. A couple of bad results while continuing to play as we are and the fans backing on a match day will quickly change from cheers to jeers. 

I want the management team to succeed but I want entertainment and so far our three competitive games this season have made me feel uncomfortable for the rest of the season.

I do believe we have potential and very good players to choose from, especially so up top but we need to let the players express themselves in the opponents half of the pitch by taking the game to them.

Thank f@ck for h1b5 or I’d be feeling even worse just now.

8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Agree with this. So why isn’t he playing Nieuwenhof who was signed for that very reason and get a bit of mobility and forward running into the midfield. Even Denholm has shown more in the 30 recent minutes he’s had. Devlin doesn’t have the ability to run or pass. Haring can still pass but he’s mostly lost running from his weaponry. You always have the red card fear with both of them too.

This either needs a signing or an extended run for another pairing. Or drop another body in there and/or play a bit narrower. We’re very nearly back to a system that didn’t work under Neilson. It’s not going to work under Naismith, especially with the exact same immobile midfield pairing 

Nieuwenhof has been carrying a knock.

Nobody is debating sacking a manager, it's Hobos who are sick of calling for their own managers head who come here and try and whip up a frenzy about our management team.

One defeat in 8 games for the team in place, 5 of them against top 6 opposition.

Not counting Easter Road as they had 2 days preparation so not a chance it was their doing.

10 men for 3 of those games.

Kilmarnock looking very decent and we're on the back of a Thursday Euro away game with a few enforced squad changes.

Bye bye wee team, with your wee manager, and your wee junkie  C o c k 7  group

7 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

Irrespective of everyone’s views on the present managerial team there can be not one of us and I mean NOT ONE OF US who can be even remotely happy with the style of football on display just now.

The Defence - though tighter out of possession, are completely laboured when in possession constantly passing back in forth and very reminiscent to previous Hearts managerial style of play.

The Forwards - Anyone remember Subbuetio (spelling) - this is how I see our attacking players with little to no movement on show.

Oda was almost always on the right, Lowry almost always on the left, Tarawa through the middle with Shanks sitting behind. A defenders dream playing against opponents who don’t think about regularly interchanging positions in order to cause confusion with movements across the frontline.

Whether some like it or not our management team have the power to change our style of play. The season is young but the writing is already on the wall. A couple of bad results while continuing to play as we are and the fans backing on a match day will quickly change from cheers to jeers. 

I want the management team to succeed but I want entertainment and so far our three competitive games this season have made me feel uncomfortable for the rest of the season.

I do believe we have potential and very good players to choose from, especially so up top but we need to let the players express themselves in the opponents half of the pitch by taking the game to them.

This is exactly how I see things right now. Lack of movement and bravery in the final third is killing us right now. Every time Oda, Lowry and Forrest got the ball there body shape was always back towards our own goal so ran inside. Not once did Oda take on his man yesterday and was the same against St Johnstone and Rosenborg. Compare that to Ross County and Aberdeen at home last season it’s like we are watching a completely different style of play to which we signed up for.

Brick Tamland
2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Nobody is debating sacking a manager, it's Hobos who are sick of calling for their own managers head who come here and try and whip up a frenzy about our management team.

One defeat in 8 games for the team in place, 5 of them against top 6 opposition.

Not counting Easter Road as they had 2 days preparation so not a chance it was their doing.

10 men for 3 of those games.

Kilmarnock looking very decent and we're on the back of a Thursday Euro away game with a few enforced squad changes.

Bye bye wee team, with your wee manager, and your wee junkie  C o c k 7  group

Completely agree. 

15 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

I get what your saying about the defence but it’s a difficult one. When you are the last line of defence it’s difficult to take more risks.  They need that signal from the midfield to give them the confidence to get the ball into them quicker.  

Yes, I’d agree there’s sometimes too much apprehension. Rowles seems to like an extra touch when he should be zipping it out to the full back quicker. 

Kingsley (who had a very good last 15 minutes) seemed more reluctant than keen earlier in the game to overlap or knock a more positive ball into the channels.  

Kent had a few chances to break out of defence and draw someone out, but I wouldn’t entirely blame him.   Haring had to drop into his space, or again, give that impression, but he just stood still with his man on him doing nothing.   Football brain seems lacking at times.  

1 hour ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Too early to be sacking anyone, that’s just plain daft.

But….has there been an improvement since Neilson?

Has our style of play changed as promised?

Defo think Stevie needs to get the finger out because that yesterday was nowhere near good enough. No way should we be outplayed by Kilmarnock at home and I’m not giving a **** about their result the week before. His interview post match yesterday was very Neilsonesque with excuses. It wasn’t a good vibe. 

The key word there for me is "Stevie" in that he is the manager. When Neilson left I was under the impression that SN was the 'gaffer' but I hear conflicting stories.

Is it McAvoy? I am not even sure the players or executives know who the actual 'gaffer' is. 

Looking at McAvoy's CV there is no way it should be him. It is all a bit arse and elbows imo.

It seems now that we have 3 coaches and no real boss. This is not healthy. There is not a tough man or leader in the dressing room.

Edited by i8hibsh

46 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dundee away, then Motherwell at home. Another 4 points from those wouldn’t be a disaster to be honest.

Three competitive games into the season and we really don’t look sharp at all though.

Must say I thought Motherwell were quite impressive yesterday - I know it was Hibs they were playing but I thought 'Well were a pretty solid unit.

5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I get what your saying about the defence but it’s a difficult one. When you are the last line of defence it’s difficult to take more risks.  They need that signal from the midfield to give them the confidence to get the ball into them quicker.  

Yes, I’d agree there’s sometimes too much apprehension. Rowles seems to like an extra touch when he should be zipping it out to the full back quicker. 

Kingsley (who had a very good last 15 minutes) seemed more reluctant than keen earlier in the game to overlap or knock a more positive ball into the channels.  

Kent had a few chances to break out of defence and draw someone out, but I wouldn’t entirely blame him.   Haring had to drop into his space, or again, give that impression, but he just stood still with his man on him doing nothing.   Football brain seems lacking at times.  

Because there is no movement up top the defence and midfield for that matter have no out ball which puts immense pressure on the player in possession.

If there was movement up to with players continually interchanging positions on the frontline I’m sure the rest of the team would feel the benefit and be able to express themselves much more.

Our management team appear far more focused on not losing a goal than actually scoring one at the other end.

= bloody boring football to me.

Walter Bishop
15 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

While the OP is a tad dramatic you have to look at facts over feelings. 

very poor pre season

poor performance against st j but did get the points. 

poor result against Rosenberg 

very poor performance today. 

Too early for sacking chat ffs but not too early to say I’m so far not impressed at all

Calling someone dramatic then posting this. 🤦🏼🤡

Very poor pre season, Based on what, friendly results?🤦🏼

You weren’t at St Johnstone, were you? 

Rosenborg wasn’t a poor result. 

Kilmarnock were well organised and hard to break down, as Rangers found out last week. Clean sheet and a point, not a disaster. 

You haven’t got a clue I’m afraid. 

5 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Kilmarnock were well organised and hard to break down, as Rangers found out last week. Clean sheet and a point, not a disaster. 

I don’t think anyone is taking into account how decent Kilmarnock were yesterday. You’re not usually going to beat a McInnes side easily. They are pretty powerful all over the park, and they play 2 wide men (which doesn’t suit us when we’re trying to get the full backs narrow) They’ve made some decent signings and Rangers struggled against them. They’ll be top 6 this season IMO. Doesn’t really excuse how poor we were going forward until the last 10 minutes and even that was due to them shutting up shop and defending deeper to keep the point

We will play and beat much poorer teams this season 

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

We need to beef up the midfield to 3 men imo. The 2 man  mid just doesn't seem.to work, we are very open In transition and slow and ponderous in possession. 

It's a tough one cos the formation of more or less 424, with attacking FBs under Naisy last season looked great imo.  I really liked it.

Playing with 2 CMs takes the rest of the team to be very dynamic and I think thats where we're lacking at present.  We simply need more movement.

In theory, that mid 2 being ball winners and simple passers could and should work in a formation where you have 6 other guys driving forward, looking for gaps, troubling the other team. Your CMs jobs are to have good energy, aggression and awareness on the break.  You also have the FBs in possession tucking narrow to help the midfield a lot.

All theory though and agree when it isn't working the midfield look over run.  And when we're building from the back cos a team has sat in, it's painfully ponderous, backwards and sideways.  What we know about The Hoff is that he likes to break through the midfield wth the ball or with passes, so hopefully the lad gets up to speed and shows us what he can do, as that will help (especially if he can do the other bits required as above).  Denholm looks lke a lad who tries to do this too.

Can’t sack them yet but I am a bit worried. 

When Naisy came in at the end of last season, in most games, we appeared to start quicker, press higher and play more attacking. 

Why have we reverted back to the football that we were familiar with under Neilson? E.g slow starts, negative football and keeping everyone back from corners. What’s changed? 

We’ve signed players who should on paper suit a high pressing style, yet we are so standoffish. 

Midfielders playing everything safe. Backwards and sideways. 

Bullied across the park.

Finger out pronto Hearts. Yesterday was brutal. Very fortunate to not lose the game. 

Way too early for this kind of talk, need to see at least the first couple of months of the League season plus hopefully 2 ties in Europe and 2 ties in the League Cup. So a minimum of 15 games before any kind of judgment or assessment can be made. New players some from far afield have arrived, a few others are coming back from serious injuries and it's clear we are still short of quality in a couple of areas which may need quickly addressed. It's not been good viewing  for the last couple of weeks but the fixtures are still kind over the next month so we may be able to do enough in the meantime. Hibs and Aberdeen's poor starts and the latter still to play 8 European games can work to our advantage in due course. 

What I would say is that the last 4 or 5 months have again been a period which have seen results (and often performances) that are simply not good enough. In the last 15 League games we have taken 16pts which is frankly rubbish. So big improvements are needed or by October, when the schedule becomes a lot tougher, pressure is going to mount on our unnecessarily put together managerial setup. 

Edited by Luckies1874

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Way too early for this kind of talk, need to see at least the first couple of months of the League season plus hopefully 2 ties in Europe and 2 ties in the League Cup. So a minimum of 15 games before any kind of judgment or assessment can be made. New players some from far afield have arrived, a few others are coming back from serious injuries and it's clear we are still short of quality in a couple of areas which may need quickly addressed. It's not been good viewing  for the last couple of weeks but the fixtures are still kind over the next month so we may be able to do enough in the meantime. Hibs and Aberdeen's poor starts and the latter still to play 8 European games can work to our advantage in due course. 

What I would say is that the last 4 or 5 months have again been a period which have seen results (and often performances) that are simply not good enough. In the last 15 League games we have taken 16pts which is frankly rubbish. So big improvements are needed or by October, when the schedule becomes a lot tougher, pressure is going to mount on our unnecessarily put together managerial setup. 

Is it 3 wins in 10 now for the dream team? People would be raging at that form under Neilson. (And rightly so)

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Naismith ‘blaming’ European hangover and lack of competitive games and players still settling in. Seems fair to me. Review in October once none of these things can be used 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Naismith ‘blaming’ European hangover and lack of competitive games and players still settling in. Seems fair to me. Review in October once none of these things can be used 

He looked a bit annoyed.

2 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

Is it 3 wins in 10 now for the dream team? People would be raging at that form under Neilson. (And rightly so)

That level of sarcasm could easily have come from a Hibs fan. Why some fans are so down on the coaching set up and totally unwilling to give it a try is a mystery to me and really surprising.

Just now, GinRummy said:

He looked a bit annoyed.

I’ve only read what he said. I dare say there’ll be a few getting strips torn off them behind closed doors. If he’s annoyed by that performance he can join a rather big club but he’s the guy that fixes it

As some people have touched on it's the 11 men behind the ball at free kicks and corners to defend. I thought we had got rid of that when Neilson left, but sadly no. We have no out ball and more often or not when we clear it,  it comes straight back us. Now I do not profess to be a tactical genius but if we left at least 1 man up the opposition would probably need 2 defenders and at least it may give us an out ball. Sorry for the rant but it really rips ma knitting ....😧

Ex member of the SaS

Not too happy about the Euro or yesterday's games but to be fair to the team, Killie ( I think ) have had five competitive games this season. Don't put much faith in the mantra that we are still building,  as professional players should be up to speed by the start of the season,  but give that Killie has had these games and their new players have had time to play together it gives our team some lee way. If there is no obvious improvement in the next three or four weeks then I would suggest we need to look at what we are doing more seriously.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That level of sarcasm could easily have come from a Hibs fan. Why some fans are so down on the coaching set up and totally unwilling to give it a try is a mystery to me and really surprising.

I’m willing to give it a try but didn’t want Naismith to get the gig in the first place based on how he did last season. Hopefully he’ll prove me wrong.

StirlingJambo
1 minute ago, micole said:

As some people have touched on it's the 11 men behind the ball at free kicks and corners to defend. I thought we had got rid of that when Neilson left, but sadly no. We have no out ball and more often or not when we clear it,  it comes straight back us. Now I do not profess to be a tactical genius but if we left at least 1 man up the opposition would probably need 2 defenders and at least it may give us an out ball. Sorry for the rant but it really rips ma knitting ....😧

It’s 11 men behind the ball at throw ins as well. Definitely need to keep someone up at half way line.

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, micole said:

Have to agree, They had one man on the half way line and the ball came straight back. Shanks did a lot of defending and is probably not the answer, but why not have a fast player left up, and as you say they would need to have two defending and one less attacking.

loveofthegame

People losing their minds after taking 4 points from 6 in the league and still being in with a great shout in Europe.

As I've just posted on another thread, we brought in key attacking players late in the window, are missing one of our best attacking players (if not our absolute best) in McKay (nearing a return) and others are still getting match fit.

We now have two very winnable home games over the next week before an equally winnable away game against a poor Dundee side.

By the end of the month we should be in much better shape and be in a far better position to judge how our season is going to go.

I'm confident that once Tagawa and Vargas fully integrate and get up to speed, McKay comes back and Shankland/Boyce get fully up to match fitness that we will be just fine and looking at a decent season. 

We are without doubt stronger at the back this season with Kent in and Halkett to come back, no weaker in midfield and have only lost one regular attacker. There is no reason we shouldn't have a good season.

12 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

Just 3 losses. One to Celtic clinching the title(standard) one at ER (first game) one to Rosenborg away (kept in the tie) Unbeaten in the league for 5-6 games now. Starting from a low base and a mess left by Neilson I wouldn’t say that’s awful

I reckon 5 losses in a row Neilson would be quite happy with that in fact and I doubt Naismith is all that happy with it 

Edited by JimmyCant

Assorted results from European football over the last couple of weekends:

PSG 0-0 Lorient

Getafe 0-0 Barcelona

Bayern 0-3 Leipzig

Kilmarnock 1-0 Rangers 

Brentford 2-2 Spurs

It's the start of a season, with new players that require bedding in. By all accounts Celtic and Arsenal weren't firing on all cylinders either. I'm sure there are other examples. This demonstrates that it isn't just us that sustains anomalous results at the beginning of the season.

We need to give Naisy time to impart his style on the players in competitive fixtures. This will take a few weeks. We're unbeaten and haven't conceded and there are many other positives to take so far. 

Perspective needed!

Edited by Samsza

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I don’t think anyone is taking into account how decent Kilmarnock were yesterday. You’re not usually going to beat a McInnes side easily. They are pretty powerful all over the park, and they play 2 wide men (which doesn’t suit us when we’re trying to get the full backs narrow) They’ve made some decent signings and Rangers struggled against them. They’ll be top 6 this season IMO. Doesn’t really excuse how poor we were going forward until the last 10 minutes and even that was due to them shutting up shop and defending deeper to keep the point

We failed to muster a solitary shot on target against Kilmarnock at home. That'll never be considered acceptable and nor should it be. 

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I'm agreeing with you an alarming amount recently Jimbob, but this is spot on.

When a team like Killie play well they make you look bad.  Their JOB - their main AIM - is to stop the opposition.  They sit in but press within their own half.  No one will get lots of chances or muster great open play against them when they play thier version of well.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't do better of course.  We need to work out what to do cos they'll be experts at this, but St Mirren do it well too and other certainly try to do this too.  Is it simply bravery, is it individuals taking on more responsibility in possession, or is it actually tactical?  I duno!!

What we may see, in a funny way, is that we're better against the better teams.  I liked what I saw from Naisy's setup last season, but thinking about it, it worked best at home against opposition who gave us a bit room - it's quick and it's incisive.  When a team sits in/plays a "stronger" style (like St Mirren away last season, we need to work out a way to do more than have good possession stats.  Even Celtic and Rangers can struggle to do this if they don't get an early goal, it isn't easy, when all the onus is on you to make the play.  What certainly needs done is tempo upped.  One less touch before the pass is my biggest thing from what I've seen - we take one touch too many which slows us down, all over the park.

KyleLafferty

Not a surprise our competitors who didn’t play in the league cup are also struggling a bit for form. Neither old firm team look up to speed either. Motherwell, killie, st.Mirren look right at it. Sharpness comes with playing games and we will get another two under the belt before the next league game. Dundee away I expect us to be looking far better.

Thunder and Lightning

Maybe the players are "mentally fatigued" again.

Edited by Thunder and Lightning

Seriously, what did everyone expect ?

The range of stupidity on here is off the charts currently.

We have a young coach who knows next to nothing about the job. Nothing.

He was clearly employed to learn on the Job, only an idiot could see it any other way, he's been give the tools to learn on the job and now its up to him.

To expect plain sailing and performances to be at a high level are insane. Absolutely moon howling expectation level craziness.

He does not need or deserve pressure from the support after being in the role for 5 minutes, ffs let him find his feet.

There will be plenty ups and down this season, id suggest you all buckle up and hold on tight.

13 minutes ago, Carter said:

We failed to muster a solitary shot on target against Kilmarnock at home. That'll never be considered acceptable and nor should it be. 

For me, that’s partly the opposition doing a very good job defensively. They are a good side defensively and sometimes you just struggle to make chances against teams like those. Last 10 minutes a goal was coming. If we’d just given it 20 minutes high tempo at the end, I’m feel sure we’d have won the game

3 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Maybe the payers are "mentally fatigued" again.

I'm definitely mentally fatigued after watching our nothing performance.

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

I'm definitely mentally fatigued after watching our nothing performance.

Ha, Edited now.

But perhaps i was onto something :) 

Bazzas right boot

Can you imagine the rabids reaction if we do bottom out and go a bit pish, sack our current mgt team then get Bob back to turn us around ( again).

Imagine the seethe.:rofl:

( I don't think we will bottom out)

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Can you imagine the rabids reaction if we do bottom out and go a bit pish, sack our current mgt team then get Bob back to turn us around ( again).

Imagine the seethe.:rofl:

( I don't think we will bottom out)

FFS does trolling get anymore blatant than this.

Not seen you spamming up the transfer thread for a while.