Naismith and his merry band oot !

jock _turd

Never too early for a thread like this. We have not moved on and we need a manager pronto ! The managerial position at Hearts over the last few years has become a sorry sad comedy. What is wrong with the board and our club that the could not hire a half decent manager... are we that bad a club that we did not attract anybody with some decent managerial experience ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• GinRummy

• Nerja Jambo

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Never too early for a thread like this. We have not moved on and we need a manager pronto ! The managerial position at Hearts over the last few years has become a sorry sad comedy. What is wrong with the board and our club that the could not hire a half decent manager... are we that bad a club that we did not attract anybody with some decent managerial experience ?

:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

windowlicker.gif

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Never too early for a thread like this. We have not moved on and we need a manager pronto ! The managerial position at Hearts over the last few years has become a sorry sad comedy. What is wrong with the board and our club that the could not hire a half decent manager... are we that bad a club that we did not attract anybody with some decent managerial experience ?

:cornette:

A bit soon. I'd give them a round of fixtures to see where we are. If it's worse than last season then, sack everyone and lynch the board.

10 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Are you and @pointon a couple?

:facepalm:

A bit early for this type of thread but if woeful performances like today continue and we begin to struggle then more will agree with you.

4 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Honestly someone’s raging hibs haven’t got a point yet 🤣

WTF has that got to do with it. Grow up.

brunoatemyhamster

I'm with you OP. 

Until I see a change in style of play, I'm just going to assume they've made a cheap and familiar appointment...... Again. 

I'll give him a break the now, but the signs are not good

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

3 minutes ago, Mirror said:

A bit early for this type of thread but if woeful performances like today continue and we begin to struggle then more will agree with you.

We have made a dreadful error with this appointment. 

No time like the present to fix it.

1 minute ago, ScoPo said:

We have made a dreadful error with this appointment. 

No time like the present to fix it.

The board have backed the managers by bringing in players and we'd likely need to lose 8-10 games in a row for the board to make a decision. 

I don't see anything changing for a while especially since we're unbeaten in the league. 

While the OP is a tad dramatic you have to look at facts over feelings. 

very poor pre season

poor performance against st j but did get the points. 

poor result against Rosenberg 

very poor performance today. 

Too early for sacking chat ffs but not too early to say I’m so far not impressed at all

rudi must stay
Just now, Valois No1 said:

very poor pre season

Too early for sacking chat ffs but not too early to say I’m so far not impressed at all

This is the best and more reasonable post on the thread 

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, Valois No1 said:

very poor pre season

In what way? 

Types of sessions held? Intensity or frequency of sessions? 

Choice of warm weather location? 

Vibes from players and staff was it went to plan and guys who have been in rehabilitation have made progress. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

In what way? 

Types of sessions held? Intensity or frequency of sessions? 

Choice of warm weather location? 

Vibes from players and staff was it went to plan and guys who have been in rehabilitation have made progress. 

Good

Cannot believe after 2 league games and 2 in Europe people are seriously wanting managers sacked. Clowns! 

I've never been a football manager and never will but when you bring so many new players in (and many don't speak english) then I'd imagine it takes time to gel/get your point across.

Let's see where we are after a dozen games. 

rudi must stay
Just now, Henroddy said:

Cannot believe after 2 league games and 2 in Europe people are seriously wanting managers sacked. Clowns! 

I've never been a football manager and never will but when you bring so many new players in (and many don't speak english) then I'd imagine it takes time to gel/get your point across.

Ok

2 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Maybe if we recruited with time to spare instead of waiting until much later in the window to pick up ‘bargains’, we’d have players up to speed and on the same wavelength as the rest of the team. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Like the players, I don't even know who our actual gaffer is.

McAvoy to me is playing good cop 

25 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Honestly someone’s raging hibs haven’t got a point yet 🤣

Spot on

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Board out  coaching team out   :jj_facepalm:this site unreal sometimes

It is OTT but open your eyes. I can see mediocrity coming again. We pay way more than Killie and so I expect a win. Today was atrocious. 

2 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

It is OTT but open your eyes. I can see mediocrity coming again. We pay way more than Killie and so I expect a win. Today was atrocious. 

we all know that

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Board out  coaching team out   :jj_facepalm:this site unreal sometimes

it wasn’t a great performance by any means but these ****ing idiotic posters do my nut in.

they expect us to beat every team in the league easily.  Despite operating on a budget that is that is broadly similar.

they also expect us to beat rangers and Celtic despite our budget being a fraction of their.

Their tiny little broken brains can’t see the contradiction of the  position they are taking.

today was always going to be like this, Killie know how to do this ****ing job.  It’s horrible.  Call it a shit performance absolutely and if it continues like that long term then a valid point is there to be made.  But occasionally hearts will slip up. It’s just the way it is 

Edited by kingantti1874

Clerry Jambo

What are so called Jambos laughing at, that was horrendous.

I was a Neilson out guy and if that is what the chuckle brothers are going to serve up then they shouldn’t last long.

shouldn’t be the primary word