Naismith and his merry band oot !

jock _turd

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

it wasn’t a great performance by any means but these ****ing idiotic posters do my nut in.

they expect us to beat every team in the league easily.  Despite operating on a budget that is that is broadly similar.

they also expect us to beat rangers and Celtic despite our budget being a fraction of their.

Their tiny little broken Brian’s can’t see the contradiction of their position.  

today was always going to be like this, Killie know how to do this ducking job.  It’s horrible.  Call it a shit performance absolutely and if it continued like that long term then a valid point is there to be made.  But occasionally hearts will slip up. It’s just the way it is 

👍

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• GinRummy

• Nerja Jambo

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

Will wait and see what Frankie or maybe Naismith says in their interview. 

It was laughable both of them jockeying for position on the touchline.

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

My god ! It’s the second game of the season . Someone been on the Sunday sauce 

I was and crashed out. Missed half the game. Perhaps not a bad thing given today's performance. 

Bazzas right boot

If we dinnae win every game easily we should sack everyone. 

It's the only way forward.

44 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Never too early for a thread like this. We have not moved on and we need a manager pronto ! The managerial position at Hearts over the last few years has become a sorry sad comedy. What is wrong with the board and our club that the could not hire a half decent manager... are we that bad a club that we did not attract anybody with some decent managerial experience ?

44 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Never too early for a thread like this. We have not moved on and we need a manager pronto ! The managerial position at Hearts over the last few years has become a sorry sad comedy. What is wrong with the board and our club that the could not hire a half decent manager... are we that bad a club that we did not attract anybody with some decent managerial experience ?

Go and support whichever side Robbie manages next. It’ll make you happier 👍

Clerry Jambo
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

If we dinnae win every game easily we should sack everyone. 

It's the only way forward.

Here we go wi bobs pish….

8 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

What are so called Jambos laughing at, that was horrendous.

I was a Neilson out guy and if that is what the chuckle brothers are going to serve up then they shouldn’t last long.

shouldn’t be the primary word 

They’re laughing at the boy who started the thread because we are 3 games into the season. 

John Findlay
47 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Turd by name, Turd by nature.

Bazzas right boot

Couple of positives.

The tarpolin in the away end has graphics.

The grass looks good.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
28 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

While the OP is a tad dramatic you have to look at facts over feelings. 

very poor pre season

poor performance against st j but did get the points. 

poor result against Rosenberg 

very poor performance today. 

Too early for sacking chat ffs but not too early to say I’m so far not impressed at all

Poor result against rosenborg?? 

Are you an idiot?

A 2-1 result in the away leg first tor is a good result you spanner. 

set tynecastle on fire aswell eh and start stalking the players and theyre families....lol what turn started this stupid thread???

1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Poor result against rosenborg?? 

Are you an idiot?

A 2-1 result in the away leg first tor is a good result you spanner. 

What a plumb you are. They are honking. Bet you supported levein and neilson up to the last minute you loser 

Clerry Jambo
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They’re laughing at the boy who started the thread because we are 3 games into the season. 

Rummy is that the case for the defense!!

How anyone can defend that performance first home game and play with no enthusiasm what so ever. I can’t defend Naisy after the abuse I gave Neilson for turgid displays like today

HeartsandonlyHearts
56 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

What a turd….

5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Whoever the next guy is get him oot

in fact get him oot before we

appoint him, save us all the bother of booing

BOOOOOOOO

I never liked that guy. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

These threads are why we’re inundated with #obos on here. So called Hearts fan just inviting them in. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
6 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

What a plumb you are. They are honking. Bet you supported levein and neilson up to the last minute you loser 

Lmao...2-1 away 1st leg in Europe is a good result and that's undeniable. 

Do I think it's the right managerial pair? Who knows time will tell.

We're unbeaten in league so let's not start the amateur dramatics just yet. 

Edit:

Just realised you're a hibs fan haha

Edited by Rudi5kaceldream1ng
5-1

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, Valois No1 said:

What’s apparent here is the fans are deeply divided after two league games. Really not good 

No we’re not deeply divided.

I had to start this thread because it could actually happen and I wanted to be the creator of the "get him oot thread"  😅 Having said that I have told no lies.  We are no better than we were under Robbie and these guys running the team have a mountain to climb to get anywhere near Robbie's standard . I think that is a fair assessment to be honest.

Maybe there fans sick of the rinse and repeat appointments within the club that keep going on instead of appointing a proper manager 

Bungalow Bill

There was nothing in todays game to separate the current management team from either Neilson or Levein. Eye bleeding horrible stuff. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Proven window licker, ban please,  joke or not

I'd ban for the username alone

Nothing but nonsense for years from this muppet

14 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Rummy is that the case for the defense!!

How anyone can defend that performance first home game and play with no enthusiasm what so ever. I can’t defend Naisy after the abuse I gave Neilson for turgid displays like today

The three performances so far have been shite and I’m not defending him. It’s ridiculously early in the season to be calling for his head. To the extent that only an agenda driven fool would be doing it. 

6 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Proven window licker, ban please,  joke or not

I'd ban for the username alone

Nothing but nonsense for years from this muppet

Awe has somebody stolen you scone 😅

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, jock _turd said:

Awe has somebody stolen you scone 😅

:smuggy:

You don't half talk 5h1t pal

Everyone entitled to opinion.

My opinion some of the reaction on kickback is psychotic. Some of the reaction is beyond any rationale thinking.

Strange world.

20190917_192117.gif.9037a3d218f0c4060f5182dd63a44f88.gif

1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, pointon said:

Maybe there fans sick of the rinse and repeat appointments within the club that keep going on instead of appointing a proper manager 

A small cohort of clowns who do nothing but ****ing whinge based on ridiculous expectations. Who sit back like little ****ing weasels hoping to be proving right.  Supporter? Your ****ing arse 

The vast majority supported this appointment, becuase it was warned,  and will do until it’s proven to be incorrect. 

we have some of the biggest tossers on earth who claim to “support” hearts. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

My opinion some of the reaction on kickback is psychotic. Some of the reaction is beyond any rationale thinking.

Strange world.

absolutely.  Some of the worst fans in the country without doubt. 

21 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Lmao...2-1 away 1st leg in Europe is a good result and that's undeniable. 

Do I think it's the right managerial pair? Who knows time will tell.

We're unbeaten in league so let's not start the amateur dramatics just yet. 

Edit:

Just realised you're a hibs fan haha

What makes you think he’s Hibs? 

Is having an opinion which is different to yours the identifying factor?

Serious question btw. 

2 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Strange world.

Some of it is a little OTT I agree HOWEVER. I will never accept mediocrity and far too many of our fans just shrug their shoulders and accept really poor performances and results. Bigger budgets means bigger expectations so we should be beating killie and the likes more often than not. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

You are well named, given the utter shite you talk 

Great chance to start the season on a high given the favourable fixtures, yet we’ve been subject to back to back turgid performances (Thursday and today). Naismiths record of 3 wins in 10 (?) is not a very favourable one at this stage, although of course a long way to go. Major improvement needed.

JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I was and crashed out. Missed half the game. Perhaps not a bad thing given today's performance. 

😂😂😂oh you can watch the lowlights after , sorry highlights 😂 should be about a minute 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Though I'm certainly not advocating sackings, far from it, yet to be convinced by anything that has come to pass thus far.

Plenty of work to do 

27 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

These threads are why we’re inundated with #obos on here. So called Hearts fan just inviting them in. 

Fact is there are people who will never ever be happy, no matter if we appointed Pep and Fergie

These people are only ever happy when they have something to complain and rant about 

Best Ignored 

7 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Bullcrap.

None so blind as those who can not see!

Have you read the thread you have so eloquently commented on. 

I despair