Naismith and his merry band oot !

jock _turd

MarkDevriesScores4
42 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Can’t believe I’m giving this thread the attention it craves.

We’re unbeaten, we’ve conceded no goals, we have a chance to progress in Europe and we have academy prospects being integrated into the team.

The players we are signing will soon gel with a few tweaks and we will easily finish 3rd.

This is exactly where I’m at. 

This is my last post on this thread. If we give it the attention it deserves (i.e. none) it’ll slip into obscurity where it belongs.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• GinRummy

• Nerja Jambo

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Common sense tells me that the European qualifying starts early and we should be ready. 

Aye, but we really can't force players to sign earlier or magically heal injured players. 

Jackhmfc1348
49 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Can’t believe I’m giving this thread the attention it craves.

We’re unbeaten, we’ve conceded no goals, we have a chance to progress in Europe and we have academy prospects being integrated into the team.

The players we are signing will soon gel with a few tweaks and we will easily finish 3rd.

Couldn’t agree more. Sometimes I think we are more fussy than the old firm three games. One loss in Europe (which realistically would happen no matter who’s in charge) and a draw, hardly dier 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I think your views are a load of shite too.

8 out of the starting 11 were not new signings and were not returning from injury. So what excuse are you giving them for not being sharp or up to speed? Rhetorical question. You will excuse everything and anything. One of the dullest posters on the board as you have one setting - defend everything.

So we started without our strongest team then and once we get our new signings and best team out we'll improve.?

Maybe in around a month we'll start to peak.

We got there in the end.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, I'll side with Naismith on this as opposed to a clueless Internet blow hard.

HeartsandonlyHearts
5 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Are folk really this daft :rofl:

I won’t speak for other teams fans but we have some real weirdos on this board. Not all are Hearts fans. That’s obvious, but some are and that’s scary. I can’t imagine sitting next to these wallopers every home game. WT actual F is wrong with them?

Thunder and Lightning
5 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Lmao...2-1 away 1st leg in Europe is a good result and that's undeniable. 

Do I think it's the right managerial pair? Who knows time will tell.

We're unbeaten in league so let's not start the amateur dramatics just yet. 

Edit:

Just realised you're a hibs fan haha

Hold on? Getting beat is a good result? That's where you are at? 

2 hours ago, OBE said:

Jock-Turd...Jack-Shit, C'mon your better than this. Put this under your pillow, mate, Natural Order is a constant here...:thumbsup:

Screenshot (38).png

I will never take any kind of comfort from just being above that mob 

Hearts should be taking control and making sure that the likes of hibs and Aberdeen are no where near us 

just my opinion 

26 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

So we started without our strongest team then and once we get our new signings and best team out we'll improve.?

Maybe in around a month we'll start to peak.

We got there in the end.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, I'll side with Naismith on this as opposed to a clueless Internet blow hard.

Exactly, despite clearly viewing yourself as some kind of objective purist, you have no ability of independent thought or analysis. You just unthinkingly pronounce that the club is doing everything right at all times. And post that a thousand times a day. It what makes you one of the most boring posters on jkb. Your views are entirely predictable before reading any post on any topic. One long yawn.

Hearts were complete murder today.no clue how to break an average killie side down.two games into a season that promised so much and I'm pissed off already.the only good points were kent and harings performances.come on hearts get a grip of yourselves.

maltese jambo
6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

it wasn’t a great performance by any means but these ****ing idiotic posters do my nut in.

they expect us to beat every team in the league easily.  Despite operating on a budget that is that is broadly similar.

they also expect us to beat rangers and Celtic despite our budget being a fraction of their.

Their tiny little broken brains can’t see the contradiction of the  position they are taking.

today was always going to be like this, Killie know how to do this ****ing job.  It’s horrible.  Call it a shit performance absolutely and if it continues like that long term then a valid point is there to be made.  But occasionally hearts will slip up. It’s just the way it is 

"We have a budget broadly similar"to Kilmarnock? Way off the mark, and that's a well known fact.

"Today was always going to be this"? Not laying a glove on a team we should be streets ahead of in pretty much every sense? And at home?

The thing ill give you is that its early in the season, but there are major alarm bells already; so many I don't even know where to start.

People are rightly very concerned I'm only surprised not more are.

Management 'team' clearly a big mistake and yes absolutely need emptied.

Edited by maltese jambo

Folk getting edged into a frenzy by the media hyping up an otherwise inconsequential story.

Getting absolutely played by the storytelling of a media keen to stoke trouble.

Wasn’t good enough today, I’m still concerned that recent signings , are no way good enough ( time will tell) 

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Sack everyone and start again. 

After every draw.

It's the only way forwards.

Also after narrow wins. Just to be safe.

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Hearts were complete murder today.no clue how to break an average killie side down.two games into a season that promised so much and I'm pissed off already.the only good points were kent and harings performances.come on hearts get a grip of yourselves.

Average killie side who beat rangers last week?

We were far too slow,ponderous and safe on the ball and created little but killie are no mugs.

I also think some players have had their eyes on thursday match rather than focusing on the game at hand.

heartandsoul
2 hours ago, Bungalow Bill said:

I do get frustrated with comments like this from Naismith:

it's early in the season. It's a time where players are coming in, getting used to a system. Within a month we'll be up to speed and the boys will be sharp”

What’s pre-season for? Burley put together a team in less than 10 days who absolutely smashed it. 

We should always be better than Kilmarnock. 

Agree 100 % with this.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Imagine accepting this coaching team as a good set-up :rofl:

Half of JKB are a mile up Budge’s bisto pipe.

This...

5 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

None so blind as those who can not see!

That's a reasonably accurate assessment of how blindness is defined, to be fair. :whistling:

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Exactly, despite clearly viewing yourself as some kind of objective purist, you have no ability of independent thought or analysis. You just unthinkingly pronounce that the club is doing everything right at all times. And post that a thousand times a day. It what makes you one of the most boring posters on jkb. Your views are entirely predictable before reading any post on any topic. One long yawn.

Unlike yourself who moans, greets and avoids the obvious.

It's a good laugh tho.

13 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Also after narrow wins. Just to be safe.

Nailed it.

Proactive hiring and firing is required. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Average killie side who beat rangers last week?

We were far too slow,ponderous and safe on the ball and created little but killie are no mugs.

I also think some players have had their eyes on thursday match rather than focusing on the game at hand.

We were pretty shite today, but to be questioning everything about the club and want the mgt team sacked is just plain mental.

We'll play well at times, ok and have poor games.

The reaction to poor games by some on here is not rational.

It's actually quite frightening, these folk are amongst us.

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

We were pretty shite today, but to be questioning everything about the club and want the mgt team sacked is just plain mental.

We'll play well at times, ok and have poor games.

The reaction to poor games by some on here is not rational.

It's actually quite frightening, these folk are amongst us.

Could you stop posting positive takes on subjects please, everyone knows negativity makes players, managers/coaches/technical thingamejigs and tea ladies perform much better. 

Booooo them then sack them, it's the only way. Cheers in advance.

the posh bit
1 hour ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Common sense tells me that the European qualifying starts early and we should be ready. 

It's been the same since the start of the 2014/2015 season. Our players need a couple of months to settle in, then get ****ing injured. 

Op is clearly a clown but atleast not blaming all on mcavoy. Need a big performance on Thursday. Give the new players 5-10 games before I judge. That 20 mins in Perth had me very excited for today and it was very disappointing.

3 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

This is the reality.

Red flags are going up all over the place and we are wilfully choosing to ignore them.

This will not end well.  

Seriously! Give Kilmarnock some credit and remember they beat Rangers last week! 

Away European tie midweek with travel etc and outside the Ugly Twins most Scottish teams struggle after a midweek European tie.

Didn't enjoy what I was watching and the new players that I had hoped would create excitement didn't gel today!

Think we need a big physical striker for these types of games that we don't currently have to shake up the opposition defenses?

Far to early in the season to have this nonsense of Naismith out!, if we're seeing the same football in December then start this conversation.

Just now, Malco said:

Seriously! Give Kilmarnock some credit and remember they beat Rangers last week! 

Away European tie midweek with travel etc and outside the Ugly Twins most Scottish teams struggle after a midweek European tie.

Didn't enjoy what I was watching and the new players that I had hoped would create excitement didn't gel today!

Think we need a big physical striker for these types of games that we don't currently have to shake up the opposition defenses?

Far to early in the season to have this nonsense of Naismith out!, if we're seeing the same football in December then start this conversation.

Lots of posters had made up their mind before a ball was kicked this season. 

5 hours ago, maltese jambo said:

"We have a budget broadly similar"to Kilmarnock? Way off the mark, and that's a well known fact.

"Today was always going to be this"? Not laying a glove on a team we should be streets ahead of in pretty much every sense? And at home?

The thing ill give you is that its early in the season, but there are major alarm bells already; so many I don't even know where to start.

People are rightly very concerned I'm only surprised not more are.

Management 'team' clearly a big mistake and yes absolutely need emptied.

Yawn 🥱 

6 hours ago, Kyle1874 said:

I will never take any kind of comfort from just being above that mob 

Hearts should be taking control and making sure that the likes of hibs and Aberdeen are no where near us 

just my opinion 

Celtic and Rangers, well, they have their own micro league. Us and the other 9 will swap points of each other all season, fag papers en all...

I wish your opinion would bear fruit...👍🏻

Ricardo Quaresma
8 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

That statement is as poor as coming in and saying 3rd place isn't the be all and end all last season. It really should have been. Now we absolutely don't have a month to get up to speed and be sharp. Not liking this tendency for making excuses for himself. So much for the claims that Naismith was going to demand nothing but the highest standards.

Seems like you're always picking Naismith to blame, like everything is on him, but what's really p155ing you off is that you don't know what's going on enough to be sure

Why is it truly all on him? The players, recruitment, other coaches, board decisions at the club are all factors here and Naismith isn't in control of everything

That's before we even get to officials being garbage, but maybe their 'tough love' (lol) will benefit us long term, because we do need to be better than that performance

We should have had 2 VAR checks for penalties before HT, we were denied them by both the referee and VAR officials by virtue of no actual review being done; one of them goes to VAR and it's a penalty

But we need to beat teams like killie despite this, because we're not flavour of the month, nor are we an OF team, so, no windows panned in for the officials

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

8 hours ago, Bungalow Bill said:

I do get frustrated with comments like this from Naismith:

it's early in the season. It's a time where players are coming in, getting used to a system. Within a month we'll be up to speed and the boys will be sharp”

What’s pre-season for? Burley put together a team in less than 10 days who absolutely smashed it. 

We should always be better than Kilmarnock. 

9 of the 11 starters were from last season so he's talking crap and making up excuses for that shit show yesterday.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Lots of posters had made up their mind before a ball was kicked this season. 

And this is the sad reality.

More interested in being proved right than even giving it half a chance of being proved wrong, even although it benefits no one, least of all themselves 

Allegedly anyway 

Random threads popping up all over the place. This is shite, get everyone oot, everyone who wants this to work has got their head up budges pipe.  Naismith is Neilson in disguise .... Blah blah 

Stuff to work on. New signings to bed in. A European tie to win this week, and we need to maintain our current position in the league. Sounds a million miles away from this at times, yet, last time I checked, that's where we are. 

16 minutes ago, feej said:

9 of the 11 starters were from last season so he's talking crap and making up excuses for that shit show yesterday.

Coaches just tell you any old shite after a poor performance. 

Ricardo Quaresma
16 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

...That's before we even get to officials being garbage, but maybe their 'tough love' (lol) will benefit us long term, because we do need to be better than that performance

We should have had 2 VAR checks for penalties before HT, we were denied them by both the referee and VAR officials by virtue of no actual review being done; one of them goes to VAR and it's a penalty

But we need to beat teams like killie despite this, because we're not flavour of the month, nor are we an OF team, so, no windows panned in for the officials

and they're both omitted from SPFL YouTube highlights; that says it all

7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

More interested in being proved right than even giving it half a chance of being proved wrong, even although it benefits no one, least of all themselves 

Allegedly anyway 

Random threads popping up all over the place. This is shite, get everyone oot, everyone who wants this to work has got their head up budges pipe.  Naismith is Neilson in disguise .... Blah blah 

Stuff to work on. New signings to bed in. A European tie to win this week, and we need to maintain our current position in the league. Sounds a million miles away from this at times, yet, last time I checked, that's where we are. 

I’ve no doubt we’ll improve. It is annoying that we look so rusty as a team but it’ll be a good season. 

2 hours ago, Malco said:

Getting like the OF isn't it, a draw is a disaster, sack the manager, sack the board, punt the players. Though oddly enough I don't remember anything like that happening last week even though Kilmarnock actually beat the multi millions of Rangers.

This is what McInnes is good at it's what got the sheep top 4 finishes for some of the final years of his tenure. He makes it very difficult indeed for the opposition to not just score but play with any fluency. Frustrate them. A 0-0 draw will suit them if it has to be, every point is a prisoner, but they hope to catch you on the break and sometimes they will, just like Rangers.

He might not get so lucky against OF the rest of the season but i'm confident Killie will be very hard to beat for everybody else all season. Simply because of McInnes.

I hope he wipes the floor with the sheep when they play, that would really rip their knitting. In fact I wouldn't even mind Killie taking 4th behind Hearts, though I don't see that happening. I think they can make top 6.

And as an aside I said before a ball was kicked I didn't think hubz would make top 6, that's still looking plausible. 

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Getting like the OF isn't it, a draw is a disaster, sack the manager, sack the board, punt the players. Though oddly enough I don't remember anything like that happening last week even though Kilmarnock actually beat the multi millions of Rangers.

This is what McInnes is good at it's what got the sheep top 4 finishes for some of the final years of his tenure. He makes it very difficult indeed for the opposition to not just score but play with any fluency. Frustrate them. A 0-0 draw will suit them if it has to be, every point is a prisoner, but they hope to catch you on the break and sometimes they will, just like Rangers.

He might not get so lucky against OF the rest of the season but i'm confident Killie will be very hard to beat for everybody else all season. Simply because of McInnes.

I hope he wipes the floor with the sheep when they play, that would really rip their knitting. In fact I wouldn't even mind Killie taking 4th behind Hearts, though I don't see that happening. I think they can make top 6.

And as an aside I said before a ball was kicked I didn't think hubz would make top 6, that's still looking plausible. 

I quite often find myself disagreeing with your posts but all of the above is spot on. 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’ve no doubt we’ll improve. It is annoying that we look so rusty as a team but it’ll be a good season. 

Your right. It is frustrating ... It's a big change in personnel and we haven't got going yet. No where near it. That much is obvious ... And that's a fair assessment. 

The viper pit just starts rattling though. I would actually see the point if this was even a few months in, but some folk have got pitch forks at the ready now. 

However, the few that think that we can just sack management teams, at the drop of a hat, and because it wasn't their own "preference" to have them there in the first place, are just self entitled Muppets as far as I'm concerned. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
16 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Kickbacks always been a bit batshit crazy, but I reckon this summer has been its worst in at least 10 years. 

To be fair this summer has been weird from Hearts with Lack of communication from the club so they've brought a lot of negativity on themselves 

3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Your right. It is frustrating ... It's a big change in personnel and we haven't got going yet. No where near it. That much is obvious ... And that's a fair assessment. 

The viper pit just starts rattling though. I would actually see the point if this was even a few months in, but some folk have got pitch forks at the ready now. 

However, the few that think that we can just sack management teams, at the drop of a hat, and because it wasn't their own "preference" to have them there in the first place, are just self entitled Muppets as far as I'm concerned. 

You know that some folk are just going to complain and demand change after each result, that’s just stupid. The posters I’m more surprised at are guys like the OP who backed RN ‘till the end but won’t support a new manager for more than a couple of games. There are more, they mostly had some time away from kickback after our win last Saturday. 

35 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Coaches just tell you any old shite after a poor performance. 

I've realised I should have said 8, forgot about Lowry, that's how much of an impression he left on me y'day.

I'm not calling for change I'm just so disappointed in how the season is starting out, would have expected better.

32 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Allegedly anyway 

It's early days but it shouldn't be overlooked that for an hour it was poor at Perth against a very poor side. We did well to get out of Trondheim with a one goal deficit after a dreadful first half. 

Fixture list has been pretty kind to us early doors this season. We really had to be looking for 6 points after opening 2 games. 

Hope I'm wrong but I've a feeling that Haring will prove to be our most reliable central midfielder once again this season. Early days to be making that prediction but that might not be necessarily seen as progress if it transpires to be the case. That's meant as no disrespect to big Pete. 

13 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

To be fair this summer has been weird from Hearts with Lack of communication from the club so they've brought a lot of negativity on themselves 

To be fair your weird expectations and lack of awareness means you’ve brought the negativity on yourself. 

We need to beef up the midfield to 3 men imo. The 2 man  mid just doesn't seem.to work, we are very open In transition and slow and ponderous in possession. 

3 minutes ago, ramrod said:

We need to beef up the midfield to 3 men imo. The 2 man  mid just doesn't seem.to work, we are very open In transition and slow and ponderous in possession. 

As it became under Neilson too.  As time wore on, Snodgrass needed that extra midfielder to work off and help move the ball out quicker from midfield.  It never happened.  

Yesterday slowly developed into the same situation.  Haring and Devlin are never going to pierce through the opposition or influence the game in possession.  We still seem to have this situation where we are relying on the wide men to do the damage. 

All that the opposition does is set up to freeze out our wide players and if that materialises, we don’t have the nous in midfield to compensate.