• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

It's a tiny thing, but I just wish as the captain of the club we all love he would

let is all know he knows how lucky he is to represent us.

The goals are great, but at least look like you know how lucky you are to be here.

Sick of the torn face when he scores.

Pete Elliott
5 minutes ago, Australis said:

It's a tiny thing, but I just wish as the captain of the club we all love he would

The goals are great, but at least look like you know how lucky you are to be here.

:stupid:

CFC7BF5C-DE56-41EA-8480-7231ADE0CF25.jpeg

72083027-807B-401A-BD55-2A038190BFEA.jpeg

3D82D14D-BC01-4301-B801-47304ECB0F30.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Australis said:

Crabbit Shankland oot.

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

If he's fat, then some of the folk slagging him off are going to be categorised as the size of whales!! 

Ridiculous shit-stirring. Hibs interlopers I sorta get, as much as they are the saddest pricks on the internet - but Hearts fans feeding this crap need a word with themselves. 

Shanks looked a tad frustrated last night, granted you would be if you were a bit isolated and the game isn't going our way. He still buried the single decent chance that came his way and is a far better striker than anything Hibs have. 

His detractors can go piss up a rope. :P

This. He was isolated against Leeds and isolated against St Johnstone until the subs came on. Away from home in Europe, again not enough support, our two recent signings couldn't travel. He's not a great lone target man, he's not got that burst of pace to run in behind either. I'm sure we'll see a different Shanks when Tagawa, Vargas, Boyce and McKay are all up to speed. He looks frustrated rather than disinterested. Not much supply, but he's still getting goals, that's a sign of a decent striker, but of course we already know that. Looking forward to Sunday and a first real competitive look at some of our new guys at Tynie. 

Edited by tiger Rudi
Spelling

10 minutes ago, Australis said:

Soon as he scored he points to the hearts fans and runs back to get the game started as fast as possible knowing we were in the ascendancy at that point and that’s exactly what I would do don’t give them a second to regroup 

17 minutes ago, Australis said:

He can have any face he wants when he scores as far as I'm concerned. Some folks are a tad needy. 😄

As Hearts captain I expect Shankland to greet me at the turnstiles to compliment my attire and present me with a kebab pie

Dagger Is Back

🎼He’s fat

He’s round

He always wears a frown 

Shankland Shankland 🎼

There has been some 💩 posted on here over the years but this Shankland is disinterested/doesn’t smile tosh really takes the biscuit.

The guys a winner. We’re lucky to have him he’s a class act on and off the pitch.

Pete Elliott
Just now, Dagger Is Back said:

🎼He’s fat

He’s round

He always wears a frown 

Shankland Shankland 🎼

There has been some 💩 posted on here over the years but this Shankland is disinterested/doesn’t smile tosh really takes the biscuit.

The guys a winner. We’re lucky to have him he’s a class act on and off the pitch.

Amen

25 minutes ago, Australis said:

Recently, not always.

5 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

As Hearts captain I expect Shankland to greet me at the turnstiles to compliment my attire and present me with a kebab pie

😄

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Noticing body language is a human trait.    So, if you are watching 22 men running around or focussing on a certain passage of play, or looking away from the play at something off the ball,  you may notice body language.  

You don’t have to go to college to learn it.  

Been a daft is also a human trait.

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, Australis said:

Recently, not always.

Away and get yourself to **** 🤣 once again another level of utter pish and drivel 

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, Australis said:

What a load of shite.

It’s clear to see that a) he loves scoring goals and b) he loves scoring goals for Hearts.

He’s not fat either.

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Australis said:

😂

I just logged on, and I'm assuming it's a case of folk post nonsense on the internet as they love the bites they get. Either that or some letter writers have registered here once they heard the rumour of The Rangers or a Saudi club linked with Shankland and figured that when Shankland is reading Kickback he will think we don't like or rate him and move on.

Honestly would not be surprised if he wanted to move, he has seen folk like Nesbitt leave an earn double to tripple his wage.

No idea of his family circumstances but is a short career.

13 hours ago, briever said:

Ahhhh the wonders of hindsight - he was having a honking game until his goal.  

We need to find a way of maximising his talents more.

Nothing to do with hindsight. 
You can criticise his performance but the point is some of the personal shite posted on here was a disgrace!

2 hours ago, Australis said:

IMG_1285.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, steve123 said:
Honestly would not be surprised if he wanted to move, he has seen folk like Nesbitt leave an earn double to tripple his wage.

We kiddy due soon I believe. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Nothing to do with hindsight. 
You can criticise his performance but the point is some of the personal shite posted on here was a disgrace!

The personal shite and besmirching of our staff and players by some has always been a disgrace. 

It's not new.

Generally same folk.

1 hour ago, steve123 said:

I think he will have set his sights higher than Nisbet :lol: 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, tiger Rudi said:

This. He was isolated against Leeds and isolated against St Johnstone until the subs came on. Away from home in Europe, again not enough support, our two recent signings couldn't travel. He's not a great lone target man, he's not got that burst of pace to run in behind either. I'm sure we'll see a different Shanks when Tagawa, Vargas, Boyce and McKay are all up to speed. He looks frustrated rather than disinterested. Not much supply, but he's still getting goals, that's a sign of a decent striker, but of course we already know that. Looking forward to Sunday and a first real competitive look at some of our new guys at Tynie. 

Spot on

A_A wehatethehibs
5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What a crock of shit from start to finish. For groundswell of folk, read as half a dozen Hibs fans who post on here.

As usual, they pass off their drivel as 'its my opinion' but really it's just shit stirring.

Well it’s my opinion personally, having watched him.

You 100% have not seen him in the flesh this season if you think Lawrence Shankland is fully fit at this moment in time. He is 70% fit and that’s generous. Other players are way ahead of him, strictly talking fitness. 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

The Trondheim photo /video request thread was less weird than this one and that’s saying something. 

Have we always had this amount of total ****wits sharing the planet with us or is it just easier to spot  ‘online’ these days?

Truly scary.  

Lawrence Shankland is a gift from the heavens. 

We waited decades for a goal scorer and when he leaves we could well be waiting decades more.

Any doubters should kindly direct themselves towards the nearest bin

On 10/08/2023 at 16:06, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

Just some of the absolute shite posted on here by alleged Hearts fans!

Played in total isolation with no service but dug us out AGAIN with a cracking goal.

So lucky to have him.

Long thread with no need to read. This sums it up. Absolutely correct. No player will ever be perfect, but Shankland is a big time player who racks up goals and is one of the best value for price signings Hearts have made in not years but decades. 

8 hours ago, Pete Elliott said:

:stupid_post:

0CED1E43-53B7-48A5-B09F-B4CCD3CF7D22.jpeg

8E1C68C1-DE6F-4F40-B986-F98249C609DB.jpeg

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

IMG_1285.jpeg

Finally some pics!  Now we just need some proving how fat he is.  🤣

Drylaw Hearts

In the 3 games I’ve seen him this season he’s not been involved as much as he was last season which is maybe frustrating him.

Would it be worth starting a thread about prolific goal scorers that carried a bit o timber...

From Andy Ritchie to Ronaldo. 

There's been a few very good 'fat strikers', I'm sure we can all agree with that!! 😉

10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Away and get yourself to **** 🤣 once again another level of utter pish and drivel 

Took the words out of my mouth. 

Sick of his goals. Sick of it 🤢 

Shankland going seems to be a Trondheim inspired story, every person I have talked to who says that's the case was in Norway.

2 hours ago, WageThief said:

Finally some pics!  Now we just need some proving how fat he is.  🤣

Or with a couple of blond Norwegian fans 😇

Malinga the Swinga
7 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

You 100% have not seen him in the flesh this season if you think Lawrence Shankland is fully fit at this moment in time. He is 70% fit and that’s generous. Other players are way ahead of him, strictly talking fitness. 

70% fit. Absolutely laughable. Just ****ing laughable. 

12 hours ago, Australis said:

The pinnacle of the entitlement generation!

9 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The personal shite and besmirching of our staff and players by some has always been a disgrace. 

It's not new.

Generally same folk.

yep, and don’t even go to the games I’d bet

8 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I was in Perth and watched him and I didn’t think he looked fat or only 70% fit , maybe I need to go to the optician then.

I did however realise Beni wasn’t anywhere near ready when he played on Thursday , so no sure

8 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

The Trondheim photo /video request thread was less weird than this one and that’s saying something. 

Have we always had this amount of total ****wits sharing the planet with us or is it just easier to spot  ‘online’ these days?

Truly scary.  

frightening. Now someone is having a go saying he doesnae smile enough when he scores 😆😆😆.  Jesus wept.  It’s actually frightening.  
Without doubt one of the most important and best players we have had in decades and some folk just have to have something to greet about. They must argue with themselves every day. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I was in Perth and watched him and I didn’t think he looked fat or only 70% fit , maybe I need to go to the optician then.

I did however realise Beni wasn’t anywhere near ready when he played on Thursday , so no sure

It's like folk have forgotten how he plays. 

He's always been quiet slow and can drift in and out of games. 

Nothing has changed.

11 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's not new.

Generally same folk.

👍

WheatfieldWarrior
47 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's not new.

Generally same folk.

A friend of mine told me his decision to retire was in part motivated by this kind of stuff, in his case comments about his weight in the media.

The point was that it didn't bother him personally, but it did affect his family, in particular his wife and kids.