Shankland

Thomaso

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

Just some of the absolute shite posted on here by alleged Hearts fans!

Played in total isolation with no service but dug us out AGAIN with a cracking goal.

So lucky to have him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

Played in total isolation with no service but dug us out AGAIN with a cracking goal.

So lucky to have him.

I love the tubby lazy bar steward.

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

So lucky to have him.

"alleged"

Get in the bin man. People are allowed an opinion. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

"alleged"

No alleged Hearts fan with even one good working eye could call him out for any of the so called mentioned issues. JMO.

GorgieFifeLife

Great player who knows the way to goal but we can’t ignore the condition he is in.  Not sharp in his general play and carrying too much timber.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

So lucky to have him.

Agreed.

Guy played a great pass on Sat and scored,  tonight he scored the goal that keeps us right in the tie.

As well as this he Holds the ball up and wins fouls.

Cracking player. 

He is slow, no idea why folk are just noticing that now. That hasn't changed.

I think some would prefer he ran about like Cammy.

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

So lucky to have him.

It wouldn’t be kickback without the roasters. 

Needs the one chance and it’s in the back of the net. Exactly what he is there for so no complaints.

Having said that, he’s clearly been off the pace in first two games with regards to his touch and link up play. Tagawa coming in to play off him will be magic

Edited by liam11

3 minutes ago, RS86 said:

When we are playing well Shankland scores. When we are playing shite Shankland scores.

This

He fn scores goals

I was at loads of games where Robbo did he haw but score a goal

No doubt he’d have been slated on here too 

MarkDevriesScores4
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

So lucky to have him.

He will be our top scorer again this season and up there as one of the league’s best goalscorers. We are lucky to finally have a 20+ Goals per season striker. 

I personally don’t think he’s a proper captain. Didn’t once see him getting in players ears with instructions. Infact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him do that. I think he’s purely captain because he’s gonna start every week rather than for his leadership qualities. Do I have a better captain in mind? Not until Craig gets back. Shanks is vital to us and I love having him. He’s just not a captain in my eyes though. Just my opinion. 

Hungry hippo

Brilliant goal scorer.

His touch and hold up play hasn't been at its best (which is normally superb) in the first two games but that will come. 

Will definitely benefit from playing with Tagawa too if he does as well for us as we're all hoping.

7 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

"alleged"

Opinion? Shit crass comments about our Captain more like! 

11 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

No alleged Hearts fan with even one good working eye could call him out for any of the so called mentioned issues. JMO.

Now now jump in the bin with me mate! 😉

Edited by Thomaso

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, gjcc said:

We’d be toiling without the big man. 

We’d be toiling without the man.

There, fixed it for you. 😜

His general play was poor today his lack of a first touch or any real hold-up play played it’s part in how poor we were the first 60 mins. In saying that, he’s probably the only one on the pitch who scores that goal.

When, not if, he sharpens up and gets to 100% fitness he’ll help us control and carry a threat for 90 mins. 

7 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Obviously an agenda set by Hibs trolls on here

No no just “opinions” seemingly……

Jambof3tornado
13 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Great player who knows the way to goal but we can’t ignore the condition he is in.  Not sharp in his general play and carrying too much timber.

No break all summer,tired,weight of expectation on him. Hopefully  the new guys can ease the burden by piling in the goals!

19 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Fat”

”Not interested”

”Isn’t trying a leg”

”Terrible Captain”

So lucky to have him.

Didn't say any of those things, but did say he had a poor game up until he scored. Which is fine. Players have bad games sometimes.

Last season he took a while to hit full stride also.

Had he had a better game, like Oda and Lowry too, we could have scored more than one.

Gets pass marks for scoring, but have seen him play way way better than that.

I don't have an issue with folk being critical of a performance during the game but some of the comments second half were ridiculous; writing him off completely, even a suggestion we should sell him.

I mean there's knee jerk but.....

Bungalow Bill

Had idiots behind me once moaning about Rudi’s work rate and that he was a lazy b******. Rudi was sitting on 16 goals by the way. Some folk are absolutely clueless about football. They’re genuinely wasting their money watching it. 

GorgieFifeLife
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No break all summer,tired,weight of expectation on him. Hopefully  the new guys can ease the burden by piling in the goals!

Yep that is the hope and would give him time to get up to speed.

stirlingshirejambo
14 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

He will be our top scorer again this season and up there as one of the league’s best goalscorers. We are lucky to finally have a 20+ Goals per season striker. 

I personally don’t think he’s a proper captain. Didn’t once see him getting in players ears with instructions. Infact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him do that. I think he’s purely captain because he’s gonna start every week rather than for his leadership qualities. Do I have a better captain in mind? Not until Craig gets back. Shanks is vital to us and I love having him. He’s just not a captain in my eyes though. Just my opinion. 

Listening to the scarves around funnel podcast Ryan McGowan says the exact opposite when he played against him. Says he is vocal , demanding, instructive and encouraging and a very good player

5 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

Didn't say any of those things, but did say he had a poor game up until he scored. Which is fine. Players have bad games sometimes.

Last season he took a while to hit full stride also.

Had he had a better game, like Oda and Lowry too, we could have scored more than one.

Gets pass marks for scoring, but have seen him play way way better than that.

Agree with your considered comments however some of the shite posted against Shankland was out of order - in my opinion….

heartgarfunkel

Love all the slavering cahnts who play 'sevens' and 'fives', who call out professionals for being fat/unfit.

Micky Quinn ya bas.

Shankland is an ath-ah-lete.

5 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I don't have an issue with folk being critical of a performance during the game but some of the comments second half were ridiculous; writing him off completely, even a suggestion we should sell him.

Old ‘Wind and Piss’ thinks it’s just “opinions”……😜

1 minute ago, chefjambo1 said:

We need the window to close and shanks still here . His agent wants to cash in

How do you know this?

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Costanza said:

probably the same wankers who claimed he wasn’t good enough a year ago. 2 games / 2 goals when we aren’t at our best.  30+ for shanks this year