Glastonbury

Swanny17

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

didnae get anywhere near the level of respect they deserved from the crowd IMO. Too many bairns there 😡

immense for 71 year auld Victorian 👌🏼

Boy was struggling. Why the **** someone in his management team doesn’t take him out the firing line until he gets help to ease his mental health I dunno. Oh aye, silly me, of course I know. It’s all about the doller 🙄

15 mins until GnR. Never been their biggest fan but lookin forward to turnin the telly to full beans if they sing Welcome To The Jungle 😊👍🏼

On red button/I Player now. 👍 

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• Tazio

• Homme

• Malinga the Swinga

All roads lead to Gorgie

If it wasn't for Slash I wouldn't recognise who this was 

Just now, Tazio said:

Guns are already on the iPlayer feed of the pyramid stage. 

Aww ffs, canni keep up. Was originally on the iplayer, then jumped onto BBC2 cos the iplayer was repeating Tilda Swinton reading poetry ffs 🙄 I’ve ended up watchin The Manics twice now, and I’m eagerly awaiting GnR now…but if I’d stayed on the iplayer I’d have seen them live? Sakes 🤣

1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

His doc on Netflix is a real eye opener mate. He seems a right decent lad, but the pressure to be the mad cap funny dude seems immense. And it’s not all comin from external influences either. Seems a real troubled guy 😐

Yeah that’s what I mean a unpropared pop star 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

On red button/I Player now. 👍 

**** it mate. As well to wait until 22:00 and watch it as live. Nae spoilers please 🤪

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Aww ffs, canni keep up. Was originally on the iplayer, then jumped onto BBC2 cos the iplayer was repeating Tilda Swinton reading poetry ffs 🙄 I’ve ended up watchin The Manics twice now, and I’m eagerly awaiting GnR now…but if I’d stayed on the iplayer I’d have seen them live? Sakes 🤣

Welcome to the Jungle on now. 👍 

Yeah I can't stand Capaldis music, just not my cup of tea at all but he got to where he is by hard graft, paid his dues and got a deserved break.

Horrible to watch him struggle through his set, especially at the end. Hope he takes a break from it all for a while for his own sake.

Samuel Camazzola
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

NAE ****ING SPOILERS 😡🤪🤪

You get an option on red button to watch live or watch from the beginning. Saves you waiting. 👍 

Just now, Shanks said no said:

St Kent’s really is a special school

My old school :lol:

It's the pits now. Was once above average though.

8 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Yep, just by chance he's written a few massive selling pop songs :lol:

The guys literally cracked America and he has done it by chance. 🤣

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

I have a female friend who went there too, she doesn’t think I’m funny when I raise her Subo and Capaldi v Michael Stewart

6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

You get an option on red button to watch live or watch from the beginning. Saves you waiting. 👍 

Ach I’m sittin with a peeve mate, easy about it all. Anyway, here comes GnR on BBC2. ARE WE ALL READY????!!!!!! 😊

Who’s the dude with the red hair that’s presenting with Lauren Laverne anyway? Saw him last year, didnae think much of him then. No seen him for a year then he turns up again this weekend? Take it he’s some BBC DJ? 

periodictabledancer
12 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

:lol:

I gave up and just went straight to The 1% Show.

Comedy gold.

Lee Mack asks an American  contestant why he left the US - "cos it's full of racists & homophobes". 

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Homme said:

It was always the pits. Back in the day though the st Kent’s burds were easy picking’s at the twig or RATP 😂

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I can’t believe Slash has just punch Axl in the pus!! 

Then he goes and smashes him on the head with his precious Les Paul 😁

Fitzroy Pointon
9 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

:lol:

I gave up and just went straight to The 1% Show.

Comedy gold.

Lee Mack asks an American  contestant why he left the US - "cos it's full of racists & homophobes". 

:laugh2: I seen that. So he came to the UK :laugh2:

Anyway, enjoying GnR here. 

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

It was always the pits. Back in the day though the st Kent’s burds were easy picking’s at the twig or RATP 😂

If you know you know 😂

Shanks said no
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Stored for future use

kingantti1874
Just now, hughesie27 said:

Be nice if you could hear a word Guns n Roses were actually singing.

Axl is done.  Absolutely finished 

SwindonJambo
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Not watching but I've heard his voice is shot.

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Be nice if you could hear a word Guns n Roses were actually singing.

The vocals are non existent, either AR is fecked or the sound guy is shit....😁

He's coming through clear as you like for a few seconds and then you can't hear a thing from him. Very strange. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Not watching but I've heard his voice is shot.

I think that is accurate 

1 minute ago, micole said:

The vocals are non existent, either AR is fecked or the sound guy is shit....😁

As I mentioned further up it’s the TV guys. The get the same sound feed as the front of house engineer and mix it for broadcast. They’ve screwed up many a good set from festivals. Watch it in a couple of days on iPlayer and it will be better as they’ll have had time to fix it. Guns And Roses will have an absolute world class sound engineer doing the mix for the crowd. 

Just now, Sooperstar said:

He's coming through clear as you like for a few seconds and then you can't hear a thing from him. Very strange. 

It seems like radio mic problems with coverage dropping out. A lot of acts this year have used wired mics but he needs a radio as he’s all over the stage. 

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Been that way for a few years…shame, as if he could still this would be excellent.

Edited by Deviskan

kingantti1874
Just now, Deviskan said:

Been that way for a draw years…shame, as if he could still this would be excellent.

agreed. Everyone else bang on

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

As I mentioned further up it’s the TV guys. The get the same sound feed as the front of house engineer and mix it for broadcast. They’ve screwed up many a good set from festivals. Watch it in a couple of days on iPlayer and it will be better as they’ll have had time to fix it. Guns And Roses will have an absolute world class sound engineer doing the mix for the crowd. 

Is that the same for all the others who sound fine   ?  Foos sounded great so guessing from your logic they had better back house engineers ? 
look I love guns but he is finished jesus

4 hours ago, Deviskan said:

The fact you said earlier you were looking forward to Lewis Capaldi, means I’ve not read any of the above…as you’re taste is the polar opposite to mine.

Unless you’re a teenage girl, then I find it a bit of an odd one to look forward to.

Noooo, you said you were looking forward to seeing him.

Happy it tickled you, as it REALLY tickled me that a grown man was looking forward to watching Capaldi. 

Dream festival for you would be Capaldi, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, The Kooks, Scissor Sisters, and Harry Styles huh!

…and that says it all!

Christ, you probably like Maroon 5. Scouting for Girls, James Blunt and Keane too.

Sorry, ran out of mamby pamby inoffensive beige pish bands/singers to list!

Rock n Roll Hughsie!

3 hours ago, Deviskan said:

You mean the AM’s I said were godawful?

I can see you’re as sharp as you’re musical taste huh?

Are you 15?

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Thought it wqs maybe something like this. TV broadcasts always seemed very Instrument forward when I got back and watched highlights from TITP for gigs I know the acts blew it out the park.

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Is that the same for all the others who sound fine   ?  Foos sounded great so guessing from your logic they had better back house engineers ? 
look I love guns but he is finished jesus

I wasn’t meaning his voice wasn’t knackered I meant the overall clarity of the mix. There are loads of different factors at play receiving sound feeds. Basically a splitter on stage so every mic or line on stage splits and sends one feed to FOH and one to BBC. Foos maybe brought their own guy to look after the broadcast feed. 

Edited by Tazio

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I wasn’t meaning his voice wasn’t knackered I meant the overall clarity of the mix. There are loads of different factors at play receiving sound feeds. Basically a splitter on stage so every mic or line on stage splits and sends one feed to FOH and one to BBC. Foods maybe brought their own guy to look after the broadcast feed. 

sorry not agreeing. The instruments sound fine. He is well of his usual pitch 

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

sorry not agreeing. The instruments sound fine. He is well of his usual pitch 

Think it’s primarily down to his voice being gone…but there is deffo an issue with the vocal levels as well. 

9 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Are you 15?

Are you Hughsie’s boyfriend?

Is he going to give you a reacharound for being his white knight?

Maybe you could both listen to Coldplay or Lewis Capaldi at the same time!