• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Konrad von Carstein

• il Duce McTarkin

• Dick Dastardly

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Sorry to hear that. Scandalous behaviour from the doctors though. That shouldn't be a decision they can make. 

Thanks. Was nearly ten years ago now.  Sounds cold and/or uncaring but I could understand their logic.  My mother’s lungs couldn’t function and so she would be permanently tied to the machine & taking up a bed. Neither myself nor sister had any issue with the staff & support they gave her.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

North Face is worn by wankers ..

Scottish women are ****in ugly ..

Wearing white trainers with jeans is the sign of a sexual deviant ..

Any man wearing tight jeans is a voyeur ..

Welcome back, Jeffros.

1 hour ago, New Town Loafer said:

Holocausts shouldn’t be a crime.

:sadrobbo:

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Anyone who wears stone island is a wanna be hardman chav. 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Doubt that's unpopular. 👍 

49 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Thats a fact not an unpopular opinion 😜.

I wear Stone Island on occasion, am erudite, well educated, wealthy, and could definatey rag-doll the three of you mug punters around at the same time. You might want to invite half a dozen of your mates around to even your odds up a bit. Or maybe @Dawnrazor and @sadj, they seem pretty handy and I don't mind breaking a sweat while I'm breaking skulls.

:seething:

Portable Badger
22 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Badger baiting as well. 

Feck off !!  What have I ever done to deserve that????

Portable Badger
37 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Fox hunting is part of our cultural heritage and should be protected

Totally agree as well as Dwarf throwing !

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, Portable Badger said:

Feck off !!  What have I ever done to deserve that????

It's nothing personal, just part of our heritage and aw that

Portable Badger
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

It's nothing personal, just part of our heritage and aw that

And don’t I know it !!

Portable Badger
18 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

We are just sett in our ways

Very droll Dick. I think we’ll paws this conversation before it runs out of gas!

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Welcome back, Jeffros.

I wear Stone Island on occasion, am erudite, well educated, wealthy, and could definatey rag-doll the three of you mug punters around at the same time. You might want to invite half a dozen of your mates around to even your odds up a bit. Or maybe @Dawnrazor and @sadj, they seem pretty handy and I don't mind breaking a sweat while I'm breaking skulls.

As a fellow alumni of the UoE your constant misspelling of definitely pains me greatly
You wealthy landlord types are the first to get it come the revolution, along with Holocaust deniers and Fox hunters imo 😜

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As a fellow alumni of the UoE your constant misspelling of definitely pains me greatly

GIRFUY. 

I'm a real scientist, not one of those flowery, waffley, social scientist wanks. I'll continue to misspell and poorly punctuate, and you can seethe away.

Edited by Dirk McTarkin

Portable Badger
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I’m by far the best poster on most threads. 

Can’t say I’ve seen the poster tbh so I can’t really comment

Pasquale for King
Just now, Dirk McTarkin said:

GIRFUY. 

Hahahahaha.
Hope you manage to keep the **** away from Sudan mate. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha.
Hope you manage to keep the **** away from Sudan mate. 

Hope so too, buddy. 😬

Anyone who thinks climate change isn't real, has obviously suffered a head injury. And Black people can be racist, but they have a point.

Post independence, the Scottish Government should set up a death squad, made up of about a dozen of the prison systems most murderous psychopaths and send them out to exterminate Scots born traitors. 

It will be very popular by then.

New Town Loafer
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Anyone who thinks climate change isn't real, has obviously suffered a head injury. And Black people can be racist, but they have a point.

All races have a point for being racist towards others. 

The EU should be a federal state and a post independent Scotland should join and  allow EU (French)Nukes to be homed at faslane.

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You wealthy landlord types are the first to get it come the revolution, along with Holocaust deniers and Fox hunters imo 😜

Stop denying your cultural roots

7 hours ago, Herbert. said:

Zelensky is a cock.

He's worse than Putin. (I'm not condoning Russias invasion of Ukraine).

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Welcome back, Jeffros.

😄 You may be a wealthy, well-educated, self-proclaimed hardman but you may want to question your fashion choices. 👍 

Shooter McGavin

The whole Captain Tom thing was weird as ****

Everybody with a private reg plate is a w***

There’s nothing wrong with a solo pint

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

😄 You may be a wealthy, well-educated, self-proclaimed hardman but you may want to question your fashion choices. 👍 

Fair comment.

Angry Haggis

If you have a licence for a vehicle there should be mandatory follow on every 5 years skills assessment. 

I believe this would improve driving standards significantly and reduce road fatalities. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

He's worse than Putin. (I'm not condoning Russias invasion of Ukraine).

I think so aswell. The guy is happy to send thousands to die for a city that seemingly holds no value. There's videos online of ukrainian military police grabbing folk off the street to draft them. They get a week of training then off to the trenches. I don't believe the whole 5-6 to 1 death ratio. 

28 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

If you have a licence for a vehicle there should be mandatory follow on every 5 years skills assessment. 

I believe this would improve driving standards significantly and reduce road fatalities. 

I think from the age of 50 they should do that. Old people are ****ing useless behind the wheel. Driving everywhere at 30mph aswell, Motorway or outside a school 30mph.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Post independence, the Scottish Government should set up a death squad, made up of about a dozen of the prison systems most murderous psychopaths and send them out to exterminate Scots born traitors. 

It will be very popular by then.

At the first sign of conflict the death squad would probably just fold and sign their rights away to some kind of treaty instead.

Fun fact - The first line of 'To a mouse' was actually self referential as a Scotsman.

Shooter McGavin
4 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I think from the age of 50 they should do that. Old people are ****ing useless behind the wheel. Driving everywhere at 30mph aswell, Motorway or outside a school 30mph.

I’d stipulate this too.

In my experience, it’s middle aged folk that are the most nervous, hesitant and dangerous drivers.

From my many years on the road, people driving too slow are far more dangerous than people driving too fast.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

And anyone not driving in a bus lane during permitted times should have their car taken away and crushed in front of them. 

Can we add cyclists not using those stupid lanes with the bollards should have their legs crushed.  Pisses me off that they get that section of road to make them feel safe but don't use them.

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I’d stipulate this too.

In my experience, it’s middle aged folk that are the most nervous, hesitant and dangerous drivers.

From my many years on the road, people driving too slow are far more dangerous than people driving too fast.

You can spot the shit drivers. Driving a Fiat panda/Kia picanto/Dacia or Suzuki 2 hands holding the wheel tight as possible, driving gloves and face a inch from the windscreen. It's almost a daily occurrence to have someone not see a 12ft tall 59ft long yellow bus and its usually older people. There's 0 awareness to what's happening around them.

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Locky said:

While misogyny is rightly scrutinised in today's society, misandry is widely accepted and allowed.  

100%

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Locky said:

While misogyny is rightly scrutinised in today's society, misandry is widely accepted and allowed.  

Correct. To some this will be the most unpopular of the most unpopular opinion posted in this thread.

Portable Badger

Most French produce and cuisine is highly over-rated Shite 

Importing & consuming foreign bottled water should be banned

Due to life expectancy levels women should retire at 77 and men retire at 67

5 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Most French produce and cuisine is highly over-rated Shite 

Importing & consuming foreign bottled water should be banned

Due to life expectancy levels women should retire at 77 and men retire at 67

Bottled water should be scrapped anyway. Just fill a waterbottle in the house. It all tastes the same anyway.