• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Hearts007

• Marvin

• ri Alban

Grafters and grit required to win tight game. Bench Barrie for Humps. Forrest could be good shout against ex team. Tough 3 points but a win would take out our nearest challengers. 

10 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

Is this sold out?

Nah not even close. Last I read was 3000 sold out of 4000. 

Not sold our initial allocation and read online Livingston have/had the potential to offer us more but maybe out of time for that. 

12 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Just park in the multi storey car park at designer outlet

think it’s 50p an hour and only a very short few minutes walk to the ground

Perfect thanks 👍🏼👍🏼

Drop shankland and ginnelly to the bench piss off livingstons game plan play Kuol and Oda from the start let’s see how they cope fanciful I know but why not

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Nah not even close. Last I read was 3000 sold out of 4000. 

Not sold our initial allocation and read online Livingston have/had the potential to offer us more but maybe out of time for that. 

Not really sure what would be deemed our initial allocation for this - was it 4,000? There are over 6,000 seats available in the three stands not used for home support. 

As it is, we've sold right round to section Y in the South Stand [only single seats left there] so I expect we'll have Z on sale tomorrow, which only has a couple of hundred seats. Once sold, that would be the whole of the South and presumably East stands sold out, assuming they started selling from the East section J as usual - unless some different arrangement is in place for this one. That would be heading towards 5,000 seats sold, and hopefully quite a few more will be sold in the North stand over the weekend.

Payday for a lot of people tomorrow also after a long January so would imagine a few more will shift over the next few days. Be a very large hearts support come Sunday 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Showing as sold out now, unless Livi have other sections still to be made available for us

Section Z should open in the morning I would think.

Cairneyhill Jambo
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Showing as sold out now, unless Livi have other sections still to be made available for us

Just bought a ticket in Section Y. Pretty poor that I have to collect my ticket from Tynecastle as there isn't an option to get it emailed to me as an e-ticket.

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

Drop shankland and ginnelly to the bench piss off livingstons game plan play Kuol and Oda from the start let’s see how they cope fanciful I know but why not

Aye. Fantasy.

51 minutes ago, XB52 said:

If you log in on livi eticket you can buy seats in W Behind the goal. Random they are selling tickets for that section only for hearts fans. Still loads lefts whole section nearly empty maybe due to rubbish view from goal nets 

i wish jj was my dad
20 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Everything is in context.

If we were challenging for the league then yes a draw would be a bad result. But we aren't and to paint this game as closing the gap on the OF smacks a little of moving goal posts to have a go at Robbie. 

We have just had a run of very tricky games and come out of them in a great position. We've two more huge ones in the next week starting with Livi.

They might not be a slick outfit but the reality is they are 4th and a very stuffy team to play against. Add in the pitch and where it comes in our fixture schedule a draw would be ok.

A win would be great and should be treated as a good result. Not just meh.

Yes. Livi are a horrible team and rationally a draw there isn't a bad result but that would give the more determined of the Robbie oot  brigade oxygen. If we were to draw this and beat the huns I would be delighted. 

21 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Everything is in context.

If we were challenging for the league then yes a draw would be a bad result. But we aren't and to paint this game as closing the gap on the OF smacks a little of moving goal posts to have a go at Robbie. 

We have just had a run of very tricky games and come out of them in a great position. We've two more huge ones in the next week starting with Livi.

They might not be a slick outfit but the reality is they are 4th and a very stuffy team to play against. Add in the pitch and where it comes in our fixture schedule a draw would be ok.

A win would be great and should be treated as a good result. Not just meh.

Good post. The closer to the OF soundbite is a crowd pleaser for those that have probably never kicked a ball in their life. 

Tough game that we can win but a draw isn’t the worst result in the world and means nothing regarding getting closer to the OF. 

21 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can’t see any tickets for sale.  What’s the deal ? Sold out ? 

Maybe Livi have still to release extra blocks or they may just turn it into a pay at the gate on Sunday if they have sold all we have been given. Looks like a large Hearts support will be going through regardless which is tremendous when you consider the price of a ticket and the time of year. What a support we have. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Maybe Livi have still to release extra blocks or they may just turn it into a pay at the gate on Sunday if they have sold all we have been given. Looks like a large Hearts support will be going through regardless which is tremendous when you consider the price of a ticket and the time of year. What a support we have. 

Its a bit easier form we are in and proximity, against that time of year etc. Remember when we nearly filled the place, first Champ season?

WhatsHappenedKammy

Anyone know if tickets are sold out? 
sure I seen a post yesterday saying we had thousands left to sell, went on e-tickets and it won’t let me purchase 

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, jamborich said:

It's not fanciful,  it's stupid.

That's why not.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Its a bit easier form we are in and proximity, against that time of year etc. Remember when we nearly filled the place, first Champ season?

Aye, 4-0 game when we played the reserves.

I went to that.

Bob oot!

Clark

Hill (Kingsley if concussed)

Sibbick

Rowles

Smith

Devlin

Snodgrass

Cochrane

Kuol

Shankland

Ginnelly

Edited by Rick Sanchez

37 minutes ago, WhatsHappenedKammy said:

Anyone know if tickets are sold out? 
sure I seen a post yesterday saying we had thousands left to sell, went on e-tickets and it won’t let me purchase 

17 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

I'm sure they will either open a cash gate or make tickets available on the day. Think there will be a few more than will be wanting to go that haven't bought a ticket yet. Could be close to 5,000 Hearts fans there on Sunday. A game that's on tv and at £27.50 a pop is a great effort. 

Jack Torrance

Just back from holidays. Missed a couple of crackers and we're absolutely gagging for a game so picked up two tickets while we were away.

Actually the first time I'll have been to see them at "home", since they were Meadowbank Thistle 😄

4-0 The Hearts.

13 hours ago, jamborich said:

I thought about that but best play it safe against Livi, they're a well set up team. They definitely should get some game time on this one though. Mackay needs a break and a bit of competition for his spot. 

On 24/01/2023 at 08:18, leginten said:

A point wouldn’t be bad at all, but we could really do with a win against this lot. They’re becoming an annoyance. The astroturf-coated turd that just won’t flush.

😂😂😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Gorgi1874 said:

I thought about that but best play it safe against Livi, they're a well set up team. They definitely should get some game time on this one though. Mackay needs a break and a bit of competition for his spot. 

I would have thought Kuol in for McKay might be a decent change here. Let Barrie come on last half hour

29 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I would have thought Kuol in for McKay might be a decent change here. Let Barrie come on last half hour

I wouldn't be against that but would also like to see Grant play, thought he played well when he came on last week and helped turn the game in our favour against Hibs when we were giving the ball away cheaply. He could be very useful on that surface as he is a proper footballer that likes to pass forward. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I wouldn't be against that but would also like to see Grant play, thought he played well when he came on last week and helped turn the game in our favour against Hibs when we were giving the ball away cheaply. He could be very useful on that surface as he is a proper footballer that likes to pass forward. 

Having guys, 5 of them to come off the bench, we can play hard now for the roughly 100 mins we get each week, should wear down a lot of teams late. Livi are incredible though in their resilience, so a good test for all of our patience Sunday

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do you have a link for that mate? 

As XB52 noted above, Hearts have been given an additional 400+ tickets to be sold in the ticket office only from 1pm.

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

As XB52 noted above, Hearts have been given an additional 400+ tickets to be sold in the ticket office only from 1pm.

Yep, and here are the ticket office hours…

Extra man in midfield, get a grip on the game and utilise strong subs to win it late if need be.

Clark

Smith

Sibbick, Rowles, Kingsley

Cochrane

Snodric, Devlin, Grant

Humphrys (or Ginnelly)

Shankland

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, JALBO said:

can’t get to Edinburgh today mate.  Hoping for a livi link or pay at the gate 

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

can’t get to Edinburgh today mate.  Hoping for a livi link or pay at the gate 

Gotcha. Hopefully Livi will have some kind of arrangement for you and others in the same position.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Official Livingston v Heart Of Midlothian thread ***