The Queen

Sooperstar

Nucky Thompson
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

I"m away to stand in the pishing rain at Holyrood greeting .

Is that before or after the game 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• briever

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

25 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

born in england either in london or hitchin, hertfordshire

Ok cheers, always thishe was from up here. 👍

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going on my medical background :whistling: it looked like she may have had a drip in the back of her hand

If thats what the bruising is from then some doctor will be in the tower of london for a long time to come. Dont think there is a dtip to be honest.

17 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Good post.

It's what she'd want. It's home after all.

This.

While she probably aware that her time is almost up, she'll be hoping that she's well enough to tune in to watch the Hearts this evening.

:flagwave:

17 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not at all, and possible a situation she has decided for herself.

As I said on the other thread, I highly suspect that this is the case. Balmoral was her 'retreat' so makes sense for her to go there for her dying days

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Is that before or after the game 

I'm going down the now.. hopefully the TV cameras catch me greeting with my personalised photo of her majesty.

GSTQ 🇬🇧

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If thats what the bruising is from then some doctor will be in the tower of london for a long time to come. Dont think there is a dtip to be honest.

Old people bruise easily as their skin thins like paper. My old mother's hands were the exact same when she was getting treatment

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going on my medical background :whistling: it looked like she may have had a drip in the back of her hand

Thin skin (need on here😉) and blood vessels. 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Old people bruise easily as their skin thins like paper. My old mother's hands were the exact same when she was getting treatment

This.  It's normal.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm going down the now.. hopefully the TV cameras catch me greeting with my personalised photo of her majesty.

GSTQ 🇬🇧

I'll wait until after the game to let the crowds die down :biggrin2:

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There is no way any venflon would have been left in any way visible.

An historic moment whether you like the monarchy or not.

Will be interesting to see how much wealth gets thrown in our faces during the days and weeks that follow given the cost of living crisis.

WorldChampions1902
36 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yip, doesn't sound good, especially now that it's been revealed Charles & William are on their way to Balmoral.

Journo’s are being told more than the official media line. Also explains the note-passing in the HoC long before the news broke on MSM.  Very sad 😞 

22 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Ultimately, she had the gig thrust on her at a very young age and has been devoted to it. Basically sacrificed her entire adult life to national service

Absolutely this.  And she’s rarely put a foot wrong.

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Not got a clue what your post said ??? 

Try a dictionary.

Also, look up Squidgygate.

I'll keep it civil as requested, but old women die every day and no one cares, it is what it is.

King Charles will help bring on the fall of the monarchy, he didn't live through the blitz, gawd lav im. He'll probably earn points for his dignity around these things and have a popularity bounce, but at the end of the day he's a hyper privileged, out of touch twat and a figure of ridicule.

Tell you what though, what a week for the hun, ooft!

42 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

At the end of the day, she's a wee auld woman. Why any ***** would wish her Ill, is beyond me. A mum, a grandma, a great grandma etc... Yes, the Royals should not be thing, but that's a different matter .

I actually agree with that. It sounds like she’s on her way out. I can’t see her heir having even 1% of the same respect or gravitas.  Her passing will be a pivotal moment in history. Charlie and Wullie heading for Balmoral is not s good sign at all.

49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

At the end of the day, she's a wee auld woman. Why any ***** would wish her Ill, is beyond me. A mum, a grandma, a great grandma etc... Yes, the Royals should not be thing, but that's a different matter .

Absolutely :spoton:

I wish her all the best.

44 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Who wishes her ill ? 

Plenty of us want rid of the monarchy doesn't meant to say we wish ill health on the Queen. 

51 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Her mum was Scottish, was she not. Hame.

You tell us ? You seem to know who’s Scottish and certainly who isn’t 

2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Princess Anne and Princes Andrew & Edward in their way.

Looks like this is it.

sounds like she has already died and the announcement will happen when all the royals are at balmoral

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'll keep it civil as requested, but old women die every day and no one cares, it is what it is.

King Charles will help bring on the fall of the monarchy, he didn't live through the blitz, gawd lav im. He'll probably earn points for his dignity around these things and have a popularity bounce, but at the end of the day he's a hyper privileged, out of touch twat and a figure of ridicule.

Tell you what though, what a week for the hun, ooft!

The queen, who has served the country through her life is clearly at the end of her journey.
For many people, she is someone they respect, I get not all. 
Best you hud your wheesht though ..

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

sounds like she has already died and the announcement will happen when all the royals are at balmoral

I just said the same thing to the Mrs.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Nick Witchell devastated.  He's now going to have to report on Charles III,  who thinks he's a snivelling twat.

Won't he be called something else instead?

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You had a feeling that a woman approaching 100 might not have long to go? Very impressive!

I wonder what'll happen next, I've long wanted Lugsy as king so more people start seeing through the whole charade.

😂😂 yes let’s hope Charles ducks up the royally role, well royally  and we get rid of the monarchy after all . It’s an archaic , elitist institution . No place in a modern democracy . As aside I do feel for them . Losing a loved one is never easy . 

been here before
Just now, Lovecraft said:

Won't he be called something else instead?

I think he sometimes calls himself Nick Mitchell.

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I wonder if this is the case.  Hopefully a gentle passing.

3 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

The queen, who has served the country through her life is clearly at the end of her journey.
For many people, she is someone they respect, I get not all. 
Best you hud your wheesht though ..

I'll do what I like mate, stay away from strangers on the internet if you're likely to be over sensitive.

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Who wishes her ill ? 

Plenty of us want rid of the monarchy doesn't meant to say we wish ill health on the Queen. 

Plenty folk do. I don’t think he was singling out anyone on this thread or board though.

20 minutes ago, kila said:

An historic moment whether you like the monarchy or not.

Will be interesting to see how much wealth gets thrown in our faces during the days and weeks that follow given the cost of living crisis.

Good point 

20 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Absolutely this.  And she’s rarely put a foot wrong.

I thought she “ purred “ when David Cameron told her the Indy vote result in 2014 ? 

Just now, FWJ said:

I wonder if this is the case.  Hopefully a gentle passing.

with the time of the announcements of concerns for her health today it would not suprise me if she was having a nap and when someone checked on her she had died in her sleep

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm not in the UK, but if you listen to the radio, you might be able to tell. They are forewarned and require to be play soft, 'innoffensive' music prior to the announcement.

Stick on your radio and you might be able to tell.

Just now, milky_26 said:

people think he will use the reginal name george VII

Just now, FWJ said:

I believe he’s planning on George VII

Yup.  Read for years that they would avoid King Charles to avoid references to the previous ones.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'll do what I like mate, stay away from strangers on the internet if you're likely to be over sensitive.

👍👍👍