Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• frankblack

Jambos_1874
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

IMG_20220807_110437.jpg

Good team. Surprised to see Smith in for Atkinson though. GMS and Ginnelly to come on and give them hell second half.

Edited by Jambos_1874

RudiSkacel51
1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Glad to see Ginelly back. He poses a whole set of different problems if Shankland proves ineffective.

Agree Ginelly is a great option off the bench, even just for his pace against tired legs.

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

IMG_20220807_110437.jpg

That's a very attacking side.Pretty much what most on here wanted with Grant , Boyce and Shankland all playing.

Edited by vegas-voss

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

IMG_20220807_110437.jpg

Is that a 4231 ?

Front four of 

Forrest Boyce McKay 

Shankland

That's a very attacking line up, especially with Grant in midfield.

Hopefully works well and we get the win. 

Portable Badger
On 02/08/2022 at 22:22, poultry said:

🤣

Pub open - in corner on the left with son

Edited by Portable Badger

10 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Reeks of desperation getting him back for this game

It'll end badly for them.

10 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Thought the offices were shut at weekend to register players funny that them and their big pals manage to get them registered fr games v us. They said they hadnt even agreed the contract yest morning just the fee. Wee hand from Rodney was it.

The unseen hand of 'The 'Tache'. 👍

I hope Haring dosen,t start slow like last week midfield could be a battle, would of preferred Devlin or Halliday in there who like a tackle

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It'll end badly for them.

The unseen hand of 'The 'Tache'. 👍

Hope so

14 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

How can Boyle be on the bench man. They cannot have ironed out all the legalities in that amount of time for a guy who was playing in Saudi Arabia. 

Id be studying the paperwork for that with a fine tooth comb given their previous mistake a few weeks ago

RudiSkacel51
2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Put Portyloo under  constant pressure he will see red

Also want Shankland standing on Rocky the whole game, he's guaranteed to miss headers and stray passes, the guy is a bombscare. 

Just now, RudiSkacel51 said:

Also want Shankland standing on Rocky the whole game, he's guaranteed to miss headers and stray passes, the guy is a bombscare. 

Yup

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

His best position from now on in.

He absolutely left H1b5 in the lurch chasing £££££s.

Welcoming him back is unfathomable.

Great piece of business for them - sold him for £3m snd back for presumably peanuts around 6 months later.  Wish we could have dine that with Hickey. 

Hopefully we see him come off the bench today because if he doesn’t it will mean Hearts aren’t winning!

hmfc_liam06
17 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

How can Boyle be on the bench man. They cannot have ironed out all the legalities in that amount of time for a guy who was playing in Saudi Arabia. 

This has got Sinclair v us written all over it. Another miraculous registration from the SFA while the offices were meant to be closed.

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Need to watch out for that animal Campbell.  Still have no idea how he didn't get a straight red in the semi final.

Quite a few thugs in that hibs line up, porteous, newell, Campbell etc we know what their game plan will be. 

ArcticJambo
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Need to watch out for that animal Campbell.  Still have no idea how he didn't get a straight red in the semi final.

Who was the boy that scythed down McGowan in Perth last week, resulting in a yellow(lol)?

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Horrible thug. They'll try and boot us about the place early on. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Great piece of business for them - sold him for £3m snd back for presumably peanuts around 6 months later.  Wish we could have dine that with Hickey. 

Hopefully we see him come off the bench today because if he doesn’t it will mean Hearts aren’t winning!

they didnt get 3 mill up front

Edited by Hearts007

Dick Dastardly
18 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

It would be funny if he wasn't registered and they had hibsed it up

mellors1874
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No really as the Saudi team were paying in instalments and were struggling to pay the fee.

He's back and Hibs have taken a hit to get him back 

You can’t seriously think they’re getting to keep that £3 million ?

They hadn't even received a million of the 3 they got.I expect Hibs have gave them back the initial payment they got for him.

Dick Dastardly
13 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Shankland

Boyce

McKay                    Forrest

Haring Grant

Cochrane              M.Smith

Rowles Halkett

Gordon 

I wish you'd stop doing your formations upside down! It confuses me for a few seconds 😂😂😂

RudiSkacel51
3 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Who was the boy that scythed down McGowan in Perth last week, resulting in a yellow(lol)?

Nah that was Cabraja, another thug who has clearly bought into the hibs mentality of boot anything that moves.

2 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

No really as the Saudi team were paying in instalments and were struggling to pay the fee.

He's back and Hibs have taken a hit to get him back 

yup so its probably cost hobos a couple of million plus he will be on big wage

4 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Quite a few thugs in that hibs line up, porteous, newell, Campbell etc we know what their game plan will be. 

... and so will the ref ... mind you! 🤔

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Come on ffs. 

:rofl: 

Hobo manager said that they had to get the owner involved to pay to get him back and it was a significant fee.

Money made from selling Boyle goes on about 20 new players, they then buy Boyle back and keep the players they just bought. Hobo maths.

6 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Scored 3 in his last 6 starts

Has he ? As far as I can see he has scored twice since the middle of January 

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Seen this all before with better players that Martin fecking Boyle ……….. it is O’Connor and Riordan returning all over again and he is not even as good as they were 

A one-trick pony.

17 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Good team. Surprised to see Smith in for Atkinson though. GMS and Ginnelly to come on and give them hell second half.

I think it’s to allow Hibs full backs to step forward as they do, and create space for Forrest and McKay with Smith being more defensive than Atkinson. They look narrow so their width comes from Cadden and the other full back. I think Boyce is the key for us, they’re going to need to work out who picks him up, Midfield or a centre half stepping out.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The difference is that Hickey is a brilliant player. 

That last statement is a belter. 

Shitebag chatter. 

I'm delighted to see 4231 been setup today.   We look to have a strong starting team and a strong bench.   Strong enough to win 1-4.   I fancy Grant to score from a free kick.    Shankland to get one, Forrest and someone from the bench, maybe Ginnelly. 

I had initially thought we'd win 0-1, a boring game but looks like it will be lively with the formation change.    I'm excited for this now. 

Come on the Hearts! 

Fozzyonthefence

I like the look of that team which probably means we’ll get pumped!  Strange that we’ve gone from 3 (maybe 4 if you include Atkinson) attacking players at home to Ross County to 5 away for what is likely to be a tough derby but that’s probably what most of us would like to see.  

I’d rather see Devlin for Haring but he’s maybe not fit enough or match fit. 

12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

That's the team I wanted on the basis that Atkinson and Devlin are likely not 100%.

Agreed. 👍

indianajones
5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Hobo manager said that they had to get the owner involved to pay to get him back and it was a significant fee.

Money made from selling Boyle goes on about 20 new players, they then buy Boyle back and keep the players they just bought. Hobo maths.

Its tick tock maths. 

Keep going like that with zero returns and they are going to be in serious trouble. 

22games nro
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

A one-trick pony.

Who played in a team that’s just been relegated,

anyway think it’s a good team from the start, with decent options from the bench, normally nervous before these games, but more than confident we have more than enough to put them in their place , roll on KO

Bunny Munro

I expect it is 4-2-3-1, but I could be

Gordon

Smith Halkett Rowles

Forrest Grant Haring Cochrane

Boyce McKay

Shankland.

Forrest was used at RWB in preseason.