Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

1 hour ago, BlueRiver said:

Where's the water pipes? 

Boris was Tory PM. Starmer is Labour opposition leader. 

You on about Boris for? 🤣 

What pipes you banging on about?

Im aware of who Boris was. If you dont understand what I was saying regarding the future plans of electricity security from both a Scottish and a Westmister point of view, then maybe you should stick to your crayons 😂

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

What pipes you banging on about?

Im aware of who Boris was. If you dont understand what I was saying regarding the future plans of electricity security from both a Scottish and a Westmister point of view, then maybe you should stick to your crayons 😂

The ones you said they'd be using to transport the clean water...

Well why are you slavering about Boris when we're talking about a Labour party conference? 

I'd love to use my crayons tonight but it appears you've stuck them up your nose and ate the rest. 

8 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

The ones you said they'd be using to transport the clean water...

Well why are you slavering about Boris when we're talking about a Labour party conference? 

I'd love to use my crayons tonight but it appears you've stuck them up your nose and ate the rest. 

I didnt say a word about transporting clean water. The Labour MSP did. I was referencing him. I apologise if youre hard of thinking but my reference to Boris was in relation to the UK governments plan to build several small nuclear power stations for electricity grneration. This plan is now (in the main) dead. So where will they now get their electricity from??? Ahh yes, Labours plan is good old resource rich Scotland. Give us a call centre called UK Energy and consume our well made plans to invest in green energy. 
They are squeezing the last drop of oil and gas from Scottish waters (despite us being told it was running out 10 years ago) and now they will take our green energy and then charge us more for using it than they will in London!

What a privelage! Pooling & sharing etc.

Scotland has invested. UK will take. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Scotland is part of the UK, mate.👍

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Scotland is part of the UK, mate.👍

Only because daft ****s and uncle tams absolutely shat the bed in 2014☹️

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Shut it, fieldie. 

:seething:

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I didnt say a word about transporting clean water. The Labour MSP did. I was referencing him. I apologise if youre hard of thinking but my reference to Boris was in relation to the UK governments plan to build several small nuclear power stations for electricity grneration. This plan is now (in the main) dead. So where will they now get their electricity from??? Ahh yes, Labours plan is good old resource rich Scotland. Give us a call centre called UK Energy and consume our well made plans to invest in green energy. 
They are squeezing the last drop of oil and gas from Scottish waters (despite us being told it was running out 10 years ago) and now they will take our green energy and then charge us more for using it than they will in London!

What a privelage! Pooling & sharing etc.

You said "we already do" in reference to oil, gas, and clean water. 

I can't be arsed with the rest of your "it's oors" rant. 

9 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

You said "we already do" in reference to oil, gas, and clean water. 

I can't be arsed with the rest of your "it's oors" rant. 

OK mate. 
“It’s oors” until they want it. 
Scotland generates the leccy and then gets charged more than London does for using it. Seems a fair trade for being part of the union. Im sure Labour’s public owned energy company will be more equitable…wont it?

13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

OK mate. 
“It’s oors” until they want it. 
Scotland generates the leccy and then gets charged more than London does for using it. Seems a fair trade for being part of the union. Im sure Labour’s public owned energy company will be more equitable…wont it?

There's reasons behind this and it's been posted before. I can't remember the specifics but it isn't as cut and dry as our bills are higher. It came up a lot when the energy bills were rocketing. 

I believe it will be. Just like you believe that an independent Scotland will be nirvana. 

1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

Uncle Tams 🤣

Still nae word on this thieved water. 

Although I did spot a crack squad of Morris dancers heading to the Whiteadder earlier today with empty jugs. 

7 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

There's reasons behind this and it's been posted before. I can't remember the specifics but it isn't as cut and dry as our bills are higher. It came up a lot when the energy bills were rocketing. 

I believe it will be. Just like you believe that an independent Scotland will be nirvana. 

Never said anything about Nirvana and you cannot presume to know what I believe.

The bills are higher because they chose for them to be. Its generated here, transported via the grid to London but somehow, its cheaper there than it is here. The standing charge alone is way higher. In my opinion, this wont change, there will always be a "London first" thinking from Westminster. Levelling up my my arse.

Maybe you choose to believe what they tell you. I don't.  

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Never said anything about Nirvana and you cannot presume to know what I believe.

The bills are higher because they chose for them to be. Its generated here, transported via the grid to London but somehow, its cheaper there than it is here. The standing charge alone is way higher. In my opinion, this wont change, there will always be a "London first" thinking from Westminster. Levelling up my my arse.

Scotland is full of absolute cowards bud! 

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

A brilliant point which seldom permeates the grey matter of the unionist types. 

Ripping the absolute piss whilst telling you that you're too wee and too poor to survive on your own. 

Mug punters. 

37% turn oot and Labour are rolling to a 20% swing across Scotland.  It was pishing doon during a by-election.  Everyone stayed in the hoose.

Oh and who are we voting for? Scottish Labour or English Labour. They have different ideas. 

Finally,  was there any mention about the 2 child cap or the bedroom tax during Kiddy Starvers speech.

He's lucky it was glitter. His faces could've been sair if it was someone else with a grudge. Faces isn't a typo. A fecking conman. 

Feck the  Rid Tories. 

And very finally.  If there's no route to independence. Well... something else might be on the agenda.

:gunsmilie:

Tick Tick!!!

Edited by ri Alban

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Good to see Comical Ali. 😂

Yeah he's been posted missing. Assuming he's served a ban. Incredible he's even allowed back with some of the extremist stuff he posts.

20 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

"Supply the UK Oil, Gas and Clean Water" like we don't do that already!

No way they will start a publicly owned utilities company if they get in. The oil barons will send in their lobbyists and that will be that! Another U-Turn.

EDIT: Look at the nik o his pus!!! Yet another gammon telling us what we need.

Yeah..

Scotland set up its own national energy company. 

20 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

"Supply the UK Oil, Gas and Clean Water" like we don't do that already!

No way they will start a publicly owned utilities company if they get in. The oil barons will send in their lobbyists and that will be that! Another U-Turn.

EDIT: Look at the nik o his pus!!! Yet another gammon telling us what we need.

Yeah..

Scotland set up its own national energy company. 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

In jkb gaol.

Been a distinct lack of hoosies getting threatened with a Blair Drummond feeding time pal. 
Welcome back😀

40 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Been a distinct lack of hoosies getting threatened with a Blair Drummond feeding time pal. 
Welcome back😀

👍 Ill take my time.

41 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Welcome back😀

I see it's OK for a 10 year  National rebuild of a nation, as long as it's no Scotland. 

And mind 10 years ago, the oil was running oot? 

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I see it's OK for a 10 year  National rebuild of a nation, as long as it's no Scotland. 

And mind 10 years ago, the oil was running oot? 

I’ve certainly no forgot pal. Nobody seems to care it’s bailed out the British economy and will for next few years with the windfall taxes. It wouldve been shite ile if we’d went Indy. Naebody would’ve wanted it or summin 😂

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve certainly no forgot pal. Nobody seems to care it’s bailed out the British economy and will for next few years with the windfall taxes. It wouldve been shite ile if we’d went Indy. Naebody would’ve wanted it or summin 😂

:rofl:A know. Incredible, how weak Scotland has become, or brainwashed. When it runs out, Scotland will be independent,  whether we like it or not.

8 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:yas:

6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

:spoton:

7 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Scotland will be what we want it to be. You included. You can keep your tongue in London's buttcrack and eat all the class system and House of Nonces crap or try and create something  better.

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Ive got some serious dislike for this rodent. 

IMG_2501.jpeg

Hate him with a passion. No way he's a Scot! He's a an embarrassment.

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Scotland is full of absolute cowards bud! 

With a good sprinkling of dicks, jake balls and junkies, who are all probably SNP voters by the way

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

With a good sprinkling of dicks, jake balls and junkies, who are all probably SNP voters by the way

Every country has them bud. We've more cowards though 👍

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Got a place in the lords to think about. 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Your Scottishness is not judged on how rabid a separatist you are 

1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Scotland will be what we want it to be. You included. You can keep your tongue in London's buttcrack and eat all the class system and House of Nonces crap or try and create something  better.

🤣🤣 I mind my first pint.