Is there anything in politics more shit than the Labour Party?

Ulysses

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Gundermann

• ri Alban

• BlueRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Labour - let's get as much money as we can for London. The Northerners, Scots and Welsh can just supply most of it. Tell them we're doing a great job with their money and see if the propaganda sticks! 

Anus - what are Labour's policies for Scotland? "No" to independence! Thanks Anus, as expected. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

That’s totally fair enough.

I feel exactly the same about home owners and rising mortgages. Their problem.

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That’s totally fair enough.

I feel exactly the same about home owners and rising mortgages. Their problem.

If people want to see houses as financial assets instead of homes, then the usual disclaimer applies.

"Your capital is at risk. The value of your stock may fall as well as rise. Past results are not an indicator of future performance."

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Cade said:

If people want to see houses as financial assets instead of homes, then the usual disclaimer applies.

"Your capital is at risk. The value of your stock may fall as well as rise. Past results are not an indicator of future performance."

correct 

6 hours ago, Cade said:

Have the Tories not just been copying the economics part of the Labour manifesto for years anyways?

Tories make all kinds of announcements, then cancel them and enact the Labour policies.

Been this way for ages.

Only because Blair was a Thatcherite.

Saw the end of the conference. They still sing The Red Flag ffs!

Not Sir Keir though. He looked gey uncomfortable. The skin shedding forked tongued chancer that he is.

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Saw the end of the conference. They still sing The Red Flag ffs!

Not Sir Keir though. He looked gey uncomfortable. The skin shedding forked tongued chancer that he is.

He’s working class d’ye no ken? :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

He’s working class d’ye no ken? :lol: 

Was he not singing the working class can kiss my arse?

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Was he not singing the working class can kiss my arse?

“The scotch” can kiss my arse I thought?

23 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's the Dazo we love!

I see you've got the shit assumption cannon out this morning 😂

You know who is quietly scuttling in behind the Red Tories petticoats? Tories. People who think they've got something to protect. The kid-on middle classers. They're loving a bit of oleaginous Keith. 

When are you sneaking over?

I might sneak over Thor if I actually knew what I was sneaking over to. I get it keep their heads down and they stroll into power but **** me they offer nothing other than not being the worst government in our history. Not sure I’d be celebrating that level of detail. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

I might sneak over Thor if I actually knew what I was sneaking over to. I get it keep their heads down and they stroll into power but **** me they offer nothing other than not being the worst government in our history. Not sure I’d be celebrating that level of detail. 

😂

Very true Dazo.

Anyone that thinks that Keith and the boys will suddenly shake off the shackles and be anything other than Tory Rouge is deluded.

What they've shown with the me-too copying of the absolute worst of Sunak's policy platform is that they've go nothing to offer.

Starmer is concentrating so hard on not saying aything wrong that he's now not saying anyhting right.

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Very true Dazo.

Anyone that thinks that Keith and the boys will suddenly shake off the shackles and be anything other than Tory Rouge is deluded.

What they've shown with the me-too copying of the absolute worst of Sunak's policy platform is that they've go nothing to offer.

Starmer is concentrating so hard on not saying aything wrong that he's now not saying anyhting right.

I don't know what anyone is expecting MT. They're all the same, all part of a rancid, corrupt establishment.

jack D and coke
20 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

We'll see how it goes when Keith appears with a document of inclusivity to appease the sweaties.

He should call it 'The Vow' or something. 

Wee shanksy telling you what you’re going to get…

No more referendums if you vote labour. The funny thing is they know they don’t even have to win any seats up here to put us in the strait jacket and cuffs. 
I hate labour with a passion.
Never been Scotlands friend. 

IMG_2489.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Very true Dazo.

Labour are an empty vessel, nowt. They will succeed by not being Tories rather than anything different they have to offer. 

The Mighty Thor
48 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No more referendums if you vote labour. The funny thing is they know they don’t even have to win any seats up here to put us in the strait jacket and cuffs. 

IMG_2489.jpeg

And there it is.

Keep the Sweaties onside because they've got the oil, the gas, the renewables, and lots of nice fresh clean water. 

Labour, like the blue version, couldn't give the shiniest of shites about Scotland or it's people. They'll have them resources but.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And there it is.

Keep the Sweaties onside because they've got the oil, the gas, the renewables, and lots of nice fresh clean water. 

Labour, like the blue version, couldn't give the shiniest of shites about Scotland or it's people. They'll have them resources but.

As I said "all the  same"

2 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

SNP MPs defecting to the Tories but it's Labour we have to watch. 

:Aye:

Another rat abandoning the sinking ship? Or is it scurrying off the gravy bus? 

5 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

SNP MPs defecting to the Tories but it's Labour we have to watch. 

:Aye:

I'm absolutely fine with the SNP's conservative contingent ****** off. Labour MPs don't need to do even that though. If Labour gets anymore right wing, Oswald Mosely will reanimate and join up.

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

IMG_2489.jpeg

"Scotland is too poor"

"The oil is running out"

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

"Scotland is too poor"

"The oil is running out"

I hope that wee dougie ***** comes to my door looking for my vote :lol: 
Am I ready for him. 

3 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Both ? 

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

IMG_2489.jpeg

"Supply the UK Oil, Gas and Clean Water" like we don't do that already!

No way they will start a publicly owned utilities company if they get in. The oil barons will send in their lobbyists and that will be that! Another U-Turn.

EDIT: Look at the nik o his pus!!! Yet another gammon telling us what we need.

Edited by Pans Jambo

4 hours ago, TallPaul said:

She was losing her seat at the next election as she was going to be deselected this evening. So more jumping before she was pushed

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

"

:nah: he looks more peely wally, ginger

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

She was losing her seat at the next election as she was going to be deselected this evening. So more jumping before she was pushed

Aye, sure she was :lol:

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

"Supply the UK Oil, Gas and Clean Water" like we don't do that already!

No way they will start a publicly owned utilities company if they get in. The oil barons will send in their lobbyists and that will be that! Another U-Turn.

Where are the pipes with the stolen water?

30 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

You'll no get an answer. They prefer their echo chamber of claims that Scotland is being raped of resources and nowhere else in the UK has potential for green energy. 

Even when Labour announce plans to HQ green energy in Scotland. Which you'd think would be a good thing...they moan their faces off. 

Just leave them to support their wee pressure group. 

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aye, sure she was :lol:

SNP MP Lisa Cameron quits party and defects to Conservatives after facing deselection.

The vote to select another person to stand at the election was scheduled for this evening. I'm sorry if facts make you feel uncomfortable. Also, given her religious views on abortion, she's probably better suited to the tories

9 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Even when Labour announce plans to HQ green energy in Scotland. Which you'd think would be a good thing...they moan their faces off. 

Just leave them to support their wee pressure group. 

45% to 50% percent of the population in unionist eyes is a wee pressure group😃😃

11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

45% to 50% percent of the population in unionist eyes is a wee pressure group😃😃

I thought the SNP weren't independence?

Sure I read that on here.

23 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

You'll no get an answer. They prefer their echo chamber of claims that Scotland is being raped of resources and nowhere else in the UK has potential for green energy. 

You will though. 
When Scotland was making plans to invest in green energy, Boris was selling his snake oil plans for mini Nuclear generators and fracking.  Now that lot has been mainly kyboshed, they now want to “share” Scotlands resources and pull the eyes over the union sheep by “giving” us a call centre in Scotland with a UK Energy sign abive the door. 
Meanwhile, leccy in Scotland will STILL be more expensive than most of England despite it being generated here. 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

You will though. 
When Scotland was making plans to invest in green energy, Boris was selling his snake oil plans for mini Nuclear generators and fracking.  Now that lot has been mainly kyboshed, they now want to “share” Scotlands resources and pull the eyes over the union sheep by “giving” us a call centre in Scotland with a UK Energy sign abive the door. 
Meanwhile, leccy in Scotland will STILL be more expensive than most of England despite it being generated here. 

Where's the water pipes? 

Boris was Tory PM. Starmer is Labour opposition leader. 

You on about Boris for? 🤣 

38 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

You will though. 

Where are the secret water stealing pipes? I'm off to block them with bag pipes and haggis. 

They may take our water but they'll never take my bus pass....

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

SNP MP Lisa Cameron quits party and defects to Conservatives after facing deselection.

The vote to select another person to stand at the election was scheduled for this evening. I'm sorry if facts make you feel uncomfortable. Also, given her religious views on abortion, she's probably better suited to the tories

Aye, I know the line that the Nat bams are trotting out :lol:

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You noticed how everyone that leaves was never welcome anyway? 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

What are you on about. The vote was announced weeks ago?

Oh and that quote I gave earlier was from that national rag, the Daily Record

Edited by XB52

2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

What pipes? I was a quoe from the new Labour MSP. You OK mate?