****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

3 hours ago, jonesy said:

I can’t wait to be old and rich enough to start being attractive again. 40 year old and modest savings doesn’t seem to have brought me many 20 year olds with huge silicone knickers, sadly. 

Silicone knickers is right enough , after three kids most women pee themselves when they cough

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

5 hours ago, jonesy said:

I can’t wait to be old and rich enough to start being attractive again. 40 year old and modest savings doesn’t seem to have brought me many 20 year olds with huge silicone knickers, sadly. 

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

See, I'm kinda the opposite. I'm trying to find some half dead old dear with bags of cash 

Dick, why don't you get some tits implanted and start seeing Jonesy?

Dick Dastardly
15 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Dick, why don't you get some tits implanted and start seeing Jonesy?

I was thinking about it until he mentioned he only had modest saving. I aint messin with no broke bro

3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I was thinking about it until he mentioned he only had modest saving. I aint messin with no broke bro

Maybe compromise and only get one tit done?

Dick Dastardly
Just now, Lovecraft said:

Maybe compromise and only get one tit done?

Tbf I've got a fair set already. I could maybe wax them

henrysmithsgloves
18 hours ago, jonesy said:

I'm 58,ugly and poor. Never had any problems though.... it's maybe down to me being able to lick the crumbs from the bottom of a pringles tin 😁

Spoiler

Only joking 😃

4 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I'm 58,ugly and poor. Never had any problems though.... it's maybe down to me being able to lick the crumbs from the bottom of a pringles tin 😁

Hide contents

Only joking 😃

I was getting excited there ! 😂

18 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

First time I heard the word" trans"... Those were simpler times...

Yes simpler days when men were men 😂 

Spoiler

And they still are 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes simpler days when men were men 😂 

Reveal hidden contents

And they still are 

... And robots were robots 

On 13/01/2023 at 17:00, JudyJudyJudy said:

image-23-10-21-11-03-4.jpeg

FWIW It looks a very good game and has a lot of potential. My understanding of games media is that it typically is quite left leaning, so especially at the moment trans issues are being amplified by them aggressively. Thing is though, as much as they want something to be true, it doesn't make it so. A good example of this I think is The Last of Us 2. HATED by half the community, split things really badly and the media were trying to kid on that the reason for this was due to there being a trans character and it being 'review bombed'. Reality was that it wasn't a well told story and people felt let down by the game. The same is true of the Witcher Blood Origin on Netflix, media trying to claim fans are 'review bombing it' and hating on the diverse cast, when in reality its dog shit and poorly put together by the show runner. 

Point is, if the game is good, some nut cases with blue hair and beards aren't going to make a difference, regardless of how many media outlets attempt to amplify their voices and pretend it is a majority feeling. I'm quite looking forward to giving the game a go when it comes out, and I dare say most folk that like free roam games will pick it up. 

It is going to be funny watching people attempt to claim it as a failure and some kind of rejection of JK Rowling.

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

FWIW It looks a very good game and has a lot of potential. My understanding of games media is that it typically is quite left leaning, so especially at the moment trans issues are being amplified by them aggressively. Thing is though, as much as they want something to be true, it doesn't make it so. A good example of this I think is The Last of Us 2. HATED by half the community, split things really badly and the media were trying to kid on that the reason for this was due to there being a trans character and it being 'review bombed'. Reality was that it wasn't a well told story and people felt let down by the game. The same is true of the Witcher Blood Origin on Netflix, media trying to claim fans are 'review bombing it' and hating on the diverse cast, when in reality its dog shit and poorly put together by the show runner. 

Point is, if the game is good, some nut cases with blue hair and beards aren't going to make a difference, regardless of how many media outlets attempt to amplify their voices and pretend it is a majority feeling. I'm quite looking forward to giving the game a go when it comes out, and I dare say most folk that like free roam games will pick it up. 

It is going to be funny watching people attempt to claim it as a failure and some kind of rejection of JK Rowling.

Good posting . Those people are just very sad . If they has that much of an issue with JK why even read her books ? 

“ review bombing “ I’ve never heard of but again it’s militants playing the victim , falsely claiming that reviewers are phobic , but the games / shows are just crap and let’s face it appeal to a limited audience . At least those shows are being made , it can’t be helped if they bomb 

No dear. Gay men are same sex attracted.  Its our spaces.  We fought long and hard enough to secure them. 

There was a Scottish Labour ammendment that would have solved this problem. Putting Equality Act before Gender Recognition provisions. 

Not really sure whether SNP and Greens would be willing to accept this now. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There was a Scottish Labour ammendment that would have solved this problem. Putting Equality Act before Gender Recognition provisions. 

Not really sure whether SNP and Greens would be willing to accept this now. 

Oh i would rather doubt it. They want a pagger.  Anything to drag Westminster down 

Sturgeon is outraged saying any move to block the reforms would be using trans people "as a political weapon". Sturgeon cannot say that see didn't know the likely consequences and, as I see it, it is she who has used the trans community as a political tool to create conflict with the UK Government. As Mickey1874 writes there were ways of avoiding this problem, but I get the impression that Sturgeon will use anyone or anything as a weapon of war against Westminster no matter what.     

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yasssssssssssssssssss

Adults in the room now. 

I can never understand how a man suppressed a large part of his life from being accepted for who he is can be so happy cheering at others not having the same rights he now has. 

I know we have been round the houses with this convo James but seriously your glee at others suffering is just not something I think is appropriate. 

38 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh i would rather doubt it. They want a pagger.  Anything to drag Westminster down 

Changed allegiance again? Cant keep up with your political quickstepping. 

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

I can never understand how a man suppressed a large part of his life from being accepted for who he is can be so happy cheering at others not having the same rights he now has. 

I know we have been round the houses with this convo James but seriously your glee at others suffering is just not something I think is appropriate. 

Can you explain to me what rights they don't have that others do?

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

What a load of crap.  The problem we have is if that legislation was enacted it would take away right for girls and women.  Something LGB people didnt do.  Its not the same  " fight " as LGB had.  " Suffering " ?  are you for real?  Arent you at all concerned about women and girls safety and rights to dignity and respect?  Seems your are the one with the issues around empathy and understanding , not me.

As for that old chestnut about expecting a gay person to have some inate pull to others fights , well that's  just nonsense.  The trans / self id lobby are vocal enough without my support or others.  

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Can you explain to me what rights they don't have that others do?

Yes id like to know that too. 

A bill voted into law by 2/3 of the Scottish Parliament including members of each of the five main parties (even Tory MSPs) being blocked by Westminster is a huge shot in the arm for the Independence vote.

Crazy move by the Tory government if you run the numbers. Taking a massive gamble that Scottish voters care more about opposing that bill than they do about the over-ruling of the democratic process of the Scottish parliament. Uproar on Twitter would suggest plenty people who oppose the bill are even angrier about the democratic slap down.

5 minutes ago, Bobilius said:

Uproar on Twitter would suggest plenty people who oppose the bill are even angrier about the democratic slap down.

Not see that as yet.  Maybe you follow different twitters

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What a load of crap.  The problem we have is if that legislation was enacted it would take away right for girls and women.  Something LGB people didnt do.  Its not the same  " fight " as LGB had.  " Suffering " ?  are you for real?  Arent you at all concerned about women and girls safety and rights to dignity and respect?  Seems your are the one with the issues around empathy and understanding , not me.

As for that old chestnut about expecting a gay person to have some inate pull to others fights , well that's  just nonsense.  The trans / self id lobby are vocal enough without my support or others.  

Based on that pathetic response to something you have NO idea about and all the assumptions youve made in your post. Im going to just not reply as I will get banned. Enjoy your celebration of people being denied the right to be themselves James 😶 

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Based on that pathetic response to something you have NO idea about and all the assumptions youve made in your post. Im going to just not reply as I will get banned. Enjoy your celebration of people being denied the right to be themselves James 😶 

Like i said its you with the lack of empathy or understanding . 

9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not see that as yet.  Maybe you follow different twitters

Just click on any of the prominant hashtags. Even a Tory MSP saying this block will be a boost to Independence.

Just now, Bobilius said:

Just click on any of the prominant hashtags. Even a Tory MSP saying this block will be a boost to Independence.

I rather doubt it will.  If it was the " usual  Indy  suspects " on this would be in ecstasy. They arent. 

18 minutes ago, Bobilius said:

A bill voted into law by 2/3 of the Scottish Parliament including members of each of the five main parties (even Tory MSPs) being blocked by Westminster is a huge shot in the arm for the Independence vote.

Crazy move by the Tory government if you run the numbers. Taking a massive gamble that Scottish voters care more about opposing that bill than they do about the over-ruling of the democratic process of the Scottish parliament. Uproar on Twitter would suggest plenty people who oppose the bill are even angrier about the democratic slap down.

The voters that tend to oscillate over stuff like this will have forgotten in a few months. See for example the poll bounce a couple months ago following the Supreme Court decision that Holyrood had no power to legislate for a referendum.  

Edit: I'd be wary using Twitter as a measure of opinion. Otherwise we'd have been independent in 2014, Brexit would never have happened, Jeremy Corbyn would be enjoying the premiership etc etc. 

Edited by BlueRiver

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

you didnt answer Johns question either. Bit of a cop out when arguing that someone else is happy that a group of people arent getting equal rights when you cant even say what rights they are deprived off ? 

Just now, BlueRiver said:

The voters that tend to oscillate over stuff like this will have forgotten in a few months. See for example the poll bounce a couple months ago following the Supreme Court decision that Holyrood had no power to legislate for a referendum.  

I honestly believe that this issue is not a vote winner.  As i stated  a while back this issue will be one of the main issues in any future General election. Keir Starmer should be thankful to Sturgeon as she may have prevented him from making the same arrogant misstep she has . 

I couldn't be more yes. But this isn't a case of pro indy or unionist or left or right. 

I'm delighted at this news, a ridiculous bill which was ill conceived and hashed through parliament. 

There's a reason they didn't put it to a public vote. 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I rather doubt it will.  If it was the " usual  Indy  suspects " on this would be in ecstasy. They arent. 

In the space of a few hours they’ve single-handedly coverted a load of maybes to aye and also removed the “yes but a s35 has never been used” from there own arsenal. About as big a foot in mouth as you can do on a Monday night. Don’t believe me? Ask Tory MSP Jamie Greene 🥳

5 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

“Stuff like this”? For the first time in the 25 year history of the Scottish Parliament a s35 order has been used. Regardless of views on the GR bill, that is a massive constitutional move and it will be brought up again and again and again by the Indy campaign.

You can mutilate your body as much as you like but you cannot change sex/mammal type no matter how much politicians try and tell you that fantasising about something makes it real.

The fact politicians actually spend time debating and wasting energy on something so feckin mental shows what a messed up place the world is.

People dying of hunger, living in poverty, or unable to get the medical treatment to save their lives yet we waste money on shit like this.

It's infuriating.

And because it's deemed right wing or uncool to state how feckin stupid it all is , intelligent people go along with it for fear of repercussions.

I used to think live and let live , they're hurting no one with their nonsense but not now. Now they want us all to buy into their mental illness and normalise it. GTF

1 minute ago, Bobilius said:

“Stuff like this”? For the first time in the 25 year history of the Scottish Parliament a s35 order has been used. Regardless of views on the GR bill, that is a massive constitutional move and it will be brought up again and again and again by the Indy campaign.

Maybe you need to ask the important question?  Why was it used  ?

9 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I couldn't be more yes. But this isn't a case of pro indy or unionist or left or right. 

I'm delighted at this news, a ridiculous bill which was ill conceived and hashed through parliament. 

There's a reason they didn't put it to a public vote. 

And that’s why it’s a crazy decision numbers wise for the Tories. You are clearly against this particular bill and glad it’s has been blocked but at the end of the day it hasn’t converted you from Yes to No. There will however be people who are pro the bill and up to now who were No or Maybe who will be converted to Yes by this move.

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Maybe you need to ask the important question?  Why was it used  ?

The why is irrelevant. The impact will be the same either way, more Yes votes.

Just now, Bobilius said:

The why is irrelevant. The impact will be the same either way, more Yes votes.

Wrong.  The why is completely relevant.  Rather doubt this will win any more Yes votes. In fact it'll reassure those undecided that there needs to be checks and balances. 

34 minutes ago, sadj said:

It's called internalised oppression.  Some people hide it better than others.