****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Imagine if all the energy put into angry social media posts was somehow directed at producing genuine solutions to societal problems. We'd be living in a utopia!

Ach I enjoy a good internet pagger😀

8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm the same. I have no idea if he/she/they are pro or anti whatever.

The only thing I am sure of is that if it's genuine then they are mentally ill.

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s word salad. It’s makes that kind of twitter person feel They are superior to those “ mere “ mortals who are gay , bi of trans I suppose . However it could Also be directed at gays . Hard to work out 

Yes 

Fecking lunatics man. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

John Findlay
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Shit like this sometimes appears on my twitter feed. 
What in the ****ing hell does this mean? :lol:

0E845B5B-2432-4E19-9D10-2C5CA86A6381.jpeg

Even those that cracked the German Enigma machine. Would have very great difficulty in decoding the above. In fact I'm sure they wouldn't be able too.

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Even those that cracked the German Enigma machine. Would have very great difficulty in decoding the above. In fact I'm sure they wouldn't be able too.

image-23-10-21-07-01-5.jpeg

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The nick of half these people at uni now man :lol: 

It seems to be the way at Uni's now, if you can't debate with or just disagree with someone you've just got to turn up mob handed and shout them down, a very poor state of affairs. I saw the Peterson guy say that he got around this by holding his talks at eight in the morning😅

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Shit like this sometimes appears on my twitter feed. 
What in the ****ing hell does this mean? :lol:

0E845B5B-2432-4E19-9D10-2C5CA86A6381.jpeg

translation as much as i can

NORMAL bisexuals who attack gay / trans folk and stay acting like HATRED TOWARDS BI people.  isnt a symptom of how the favourable association between a nationalist ideology and LGBT people or their rights, but is further described as a systematic oppression of queer, racialized, and sexualized groups in an attempt to support neoliberal structures and ideals created a white normal / middle class reduction of the term gay in order to expand the culture of monogamy and patriarchy + straight /bi that harms us all.  

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

NORMAL bisexuals who attack gay / trans folk and stay acting like HATRED TOWARDS BI people.  isnt a symptom of how the favourable association between a nationalist ideology and LGBT people or their rights, but is further described as a systematic oppression of queer, racialized, and sexualized groups in an attempt to support neoliberal structures and ideals created a white normal / middle class reduction of the term gay in order to expand the culture of monogamy and patriarchy + straight /bi that harms us all.  

I think its a critcism of straights

JudyJudyJudy
43 minutes ago, jonesy said:

what the deck is that kind of mob going do in the real world once.. if they graduate.  bunch of pussies. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It seems to be the way at Uni's now, if you can't debate with or just disagree with someone you've just got to turn up mob handed and shout them down, a very poor state of affairs. I saw the Peterson guy say that he got around this by holding his talks at eight in the morning😅

Yes well as I noted from my experience of the " student" mob they cant stand or allow any debate . That's how it seems to be now. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'd imagine they're going to compose a lot of tweets.

wow ill shitting it. :) 

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That's like you've translated from russian to Chinese. Still makes heehaw sense! 😂 😂 😂 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

That's like you've translated from russian to Chinese. Still makes heehaw sense! 😂 😂 😂 

Its basically attaching bi people i think plus straight for the continued  " oppression" of the gays. 

jack D and coke
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jxxjemoai9ubq8520i

Thanks for eh…clearing that up :lol: 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its basically attaching bi people i think plus straight for the continued  " oppression" of the gays. 

6f148540-13e9-44dd-b260-308f04acd296_text.gif

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No.  There's no erasure of gay or lesbian identity.  None. . Zero

453166C3-5921-48C3-B995-8433C810FBF5.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Men are being invited to a Lesbian dating night?!

yep

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Can't trans people have trans dating nights?

Apparently not .  " They"  * mainly those who Self ID  as in some,  want to encroach into every single part of life which was reserved for women.  Irrespective of how women may feel about it.  Their argument about attending the  lesbian night is they identify as lesbian as well as  " trans" or " self id" . Their rights would be violated if they are not allowed to be included.  No thoughts given for lesbians really.

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Apparently not .  " They"  * mainly those who Self ID  as in some,  want to encroach into every single part of life which was reserved for women.  Irrespective of how women may feel about it.  Their argument about attending the  lesbian night is they identify as lesbian as well as  " trans" or " self id" . Their rights would be violated if they are not allowed to be included.  No thoughts given for lesbians really.

It's really become a farcical situation.

Thunder and Lightning

I just think most people are ***** some are huge ***** others on a smaller scale, but still ******.  Nothing to do with sexuality, just some are higher up the ****ometer than others. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I can't post in the daft memes thread. So I will leave this one here😉

Screenshot_20230110-123941_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thread banned from the memes thread?? You must’ve posted a baddie :lol: 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Thread banned from the memes thread?? You must’ve posted a baddie :lol: 

It was meme saying Merry Christmas from Harry and Meghan, only Meghan was depicted as a Gollywog, I was banned two weeks for posting something that was Racist.

I did Caveat it with don't shoot the messenger, but they did.

I personally thought it was as the thread title says. A Daft meme.

jack D and coke
Just now, John Findlay said:

It was meme saying Merry Christmas from Harry and Meghan, only Meghan was depicted as a Gollywog, I was banned two weeks for posting something that was Racist.

:rofl:

I think I recall now someone taking offence to that too. 

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I can't post in the daft memes thread. So I will leave this one here😉

Screenshot_20230110-123941_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes it’s perfectly ok to be straight too. 

il Duce McTarkin
On 09/01/2023 at 12:00, jack D and coke said:

Ach I enjoy a good internet pagger😀

Reprehensible behaviour imo. 

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

:rofl:

I think I recall now someone taking offence to that too. 

I wasn't offended by it but thought it was crass, tbh. I guess in the right context it could've been taken as satirically racist, and who doesn't love satirical racism, but I remain  unconvinced that it was in the right context. 

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Damn.  I missed that one. Not like me not to miss an " offensive" post. :) 

I hate the term “binary”.

It makes out as if that equates with dull, mundane, boring, normal .

same as the utterly preposterous Cis label.

I don’t need labels to explain myself- one look and it obvious what I am, without pronouns to contextualise my birth organs.

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I hate the term “binary”.

It makes out as if that equates with dull, mundane, boring, normal .

same as the utterly preposterous Cis label.

I don’t need labels to explain myself- one look and it obvious what I am, without pronouns to contextualise my birth organs.

Exactly how I feel . I actually had a professional ask me my pronouns one time ( a nurse ) ! I told her well if you don’t know that I’m in serious shit ! 😂 still waiting on my employer “ ordering “ us to use them on our emails ! That’ll be interesting.  

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Exactly how I feel . I actually had a professional ask me my pronouns one time ( a nurse ) ! I told her well if you don’t know that I’m in serious shit ! 😂 still waiting on my employer “ ordering “ us to use them on our emails ! That’ll be interesting.  

So what are these pronoun thingies anyway, and why all the hoo-ha about them? 

Excuse my ignorance, but I tend not to pay too much attention to all this insanity when there's important stuff going on in the world. 

11 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

So what are these pronoun thingies anyway, and why all the hoo-ha about them? 

Excuse my ignorance, but I tend not to pay too much attention to all this insanity when there's important stuff going on in the world. 

Load of nonsense to appease very vocal minority 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Another place of “ learning “

hi jacked by militants who don’t like any form of discussion / debate . 

36 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Yes I’ve read about cuckooing before but mainly against people with learning disabilities . That was an interesting read . I think older gay people can be particularly vulnerable to it . It’s almost a running joke with me and my mates about the “ friends “ requests on Facebook from younger , military , or African guys who aren’t “ very well off “ but looking for a long standing relationship with a male partner ! Aye bolt !!

However some gays fall for it , and I guess some women . An older gay friend of mine recently met a younger guy in a club , next thing the guy has moved in with him. . All within a week ! Something not right about it . Mind you I’ve had my fair share of “ fortune hunters “ 😂

Dick Dastardly
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes I’ve read about cuckooing before but mainly against people with learning disabilities . That was an interesting read . I think older gay people can be particularly vulnerable to it . It’s almost a running joke with me and my mates about the “ friends “ requests on Facebook from younger , military , or African guys who aren’t “ very well off “ but looking for a long standing relationship with a male partner ! Aye bolt !!

However some gays fall for it , and I guess some women . An older gay friend of mine recently met a younger guy in a club , next thing the guy has moved in with him. . All within a week ! Something not right about it . Mind you I’ve had my fair share of “ fortune hunters “ 😂

I suppose, in a way, its nothing new. You've had younger women and younger men taking advantage of older people by making them sugar daddies or sugar mommies for centuries. This is just taken way beyond the extreme

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I suppose, in a way, its nothing new. You've had younger women and younger men taking advantage of older people by making them sugar daddies or sugar mommies for centuries. This is just taken way beyond the extreme

Yes it’s tale as old as time really . 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes it’s tale as old as time really . 

It is. Just come up with different words to describe it. Cuckooing is the vogue word at present. It will be a different word sooner than later.

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I can’t wait to be old and rich enough to start being attractive again. 40 year old and modest savings doesn’t seem to have brought me many 20 year olds with huge silicone knickers, sadly. 

Yes it’s great being older and well off ! Or the appearance of being well off ! Attracts all sorts 😂

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I can’t wait to be old and rich enough to start being attractive again. 40 year old and modest savings doesn’t seem to have brought me many 20 year olds with huge silicone knickers, sadly. 

See, I'm kinda the opposite. I'm trying to find some half dead old dear with bags of cash