National rail strikes planned by RMT

IronJambo

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Inflation is a measure of the rate of rising prices of goods and services in an economy. Inflation can occur when prices rise due to increases in production costs, such as raw materials and wages. A surge in demand for products and services can cause inflation as consumers are willing to pay more for the product.

So we know fuel and wages are going up. Henece we have high inflation. It's cool though we have your good self to save the global economy 

Did I offer any advice to save the global economy? 

You told us that we shouldn't pay people rise that match inflation because inflation will go up

You've yet to explain why Paying people inflation matching rises at 3% didn't do that? 

Good copy and paste job.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronJambo

• ri Alban

• Ked

• The Real Maroonblood

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What happens if footfall drops and not as many trains required? That inevitably leads to fewer jobs in industry and no rich or wealthy types will even bat an eyelid. Still think they're cutting own throats with this action but managed to secure transport down South for my work later this week and although train was/is my favoured mode of travel, if this alternative works out well, I and colleagues will stick with it.

Did check and my train that I had booked tomorrow isn't running, so glad I canned it on Friday.

It's still the most convenient way to travel, have you tried driving into Edinburgh? 

Footfall won't drop and customers aren't just the working types,they are across the board.

You've yet to answer if you'd just bend over and work nightshift in your job? Sundays it suits the employers to have as it is as it's more expensive to have more drivers than pay overtime. 

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Trains are hoatching BTW, lines aren't getting closed anytime soon. There's a new one being built to leven.

What's your suggestion for working people who want to keep conditions, safety and get a pay rise? If striking is so bad. They've been negotiating for months while shareholders get paid millions and top brass get massive pay rises.

That's strange as they are running at 80% of pre Covid levels. Once people make alternative arrangements for strikes, that will drop again.

I have always said striking is perfectly within anyones rights. If you want to withdraw labour, go ahead, it's up to you. Just don't start wondering why your jobs gone when number of trains get cut as folk stop using them.

What's the answer? I don't know but it isn't a workforce and employers at each others throats, calling each other names, creating a divide that will take years to heal egged on by government on one side and a union boss on the other who basically are having a dick swinging contest using workers and customers as ammunition.

Again, according to the Government.....

82,000 rail workers getting a decent wage rise = economic catastrophe

15,000,000 pensions getting higher than inflation pension rises = nae bother

This is not about the money.

It's about power.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

It's still the most convenient way to travel, have you tried driving into Edinburgh? 

Footfall won't drop and customers aren't just the working types,they are across the board.

You've yet to answer if you'd just bend over and work nightshift in your job? Sundays it suits the employers to have as it is as it's more expensive to have more drivers than pay overtime. 

It was most convenient way to travel, but now trains not running, that's really not convenient at all, is it?

Footfall is dropping, it's all been confirmed, just because you won't admit it doesn't change what is happening.

Customers who are wealthy will drive cars or fly if journey long enough. It's working class who will struggle. 

Ignore it all you want, the miners did exactly the same. We all know what happened there.

fabienleclerq
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

That's strange as they are running at 80% of pre Covid levels. Once people make alternative arrangements for strikes, that will drop again.

I have always said striking is perfectly within anyones rights. If you want to withdraw labour, go ahead, it's up to you. Just don't start wondering why your jobs gone when number of trains get cut as folk stop using them.

What's the answer? I don't know but it isn't a workforce and employers at each others throats, calling each other names, creating a divide that will take years to heal egged on by government on one side and a union boss on the other who basically are having a dick swinging contest using workers and customers as ammunition.

They have literally no way of measuring the usage, at waverley the gates are open so much and trains come into ungated platforms.

Hardly any stations are gated in Scotland. 

This has been dragged out too long and git to the point of people withdrawing their labour. It isn't just one or two grades or companies, it's across the board people aren't happy. Surely that's an indicator the employer isn't getting it right.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Cade said:

Again, according to the Government.....

82,000 rail workers getting a decent wage rise = economic catastrophe

15,000,000 pensions getting higher than inflation pension rises = nae bother

This is not about the money.

It's about power.

Again, why the obsession with pensioners? You really don't like them. Don't they deserve rise?

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It was most convenient way to travel, but now trains not running, that's really not convenient at all, is it?

Footfall is dropping, it's all been confirmed, just because you won't admit it doesn't change what is happening.

Customers who are wealthy will drive cars or fly if journey long enough. It's working class who will struggle. 

Ignore it all you want, the miners did exactly the same. We all know what happened there.

Would you let your employer change your working days or hours? What is it you do for work?

The people who are striking are working class! Those trying to avoid paying them and keeping their conditions are the ones making other suffer.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

They have literally no way of measuring the usage, at waverley the gates are open so much and trains come into ungated platforms.

Hardly any stations are gated in Scotland. 

This has been dragged out too long and git to the point of people withdrawing their labour. It isn't just one or two grades or companies, it's across the board people aren't happy. Surely that's an indicator the employer isn't getting it right.

What about using tickets sold? That would be an excellent guide to numbers.

I don't run railways, I don't work in railways but if you are so unhappy, resign and look for another job. 

Loads of vacancies out there, but maybe not with the perks and conditions you have just now. You could try applying for job in your union as they seem to be able to dot about easily enough.

Just one thing, maybe avoid private sector as they tend to work hard, and have to make a profit to survive. You might not like getting your hands dirty.

fabienleclerq
9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What about using tickets sold? That would be an excellent guide to numbers.

I don't run railways, I don't work in railways but if you are so unhappy, resign and look for another job. 

Loads of vacancies out there, but maybe not with the perks and conditions you have just now. You could try applying for job in your union as they seem to be able to dot about easily enough.

Just one thing, maybe avoid private sector as they tend to work hard, and have to make a profit to survive. You might not like getting your hands dirty.

What do you do?

Would you accept a change to your days off no questions asked ?

Who said I'm unhappy 🤣

I worked  15/16 hours a day in kitchens for years mate, no issue getting my hands dirty

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Would you let your employer change your working days or hours? What is it you do for work?

The people who are striking are working class! Those trying to avoid paying them and keeping their conditions are the ones making other suffer.

After 41 years of working in private sector, my terms and conditions have changed more times than I can recall.

Each time it happened, some good, some bad, my work provided reasons behind them. I didn't always agree with them and as such, I weighed up whether to resign or stay on.

It's a free choice and over the piece, I can't complain. 

Think I got 1.5% pay increase this year and less year before. My options are accept it or look for another job. Got a reasonable skill set, could probably pick up something with conditions being as they are, but I don't fancy starting again at my age, so prepared to batten down hatches and ride it out. Did it in 1980's, did it 90's, did it through at least 2 if not 3 recessions, and I'll do it again now.

I don't get the obsession with what others receive, be it CEO'S or colleagues. I can't influence their pay, i don't get their pay, so I don't care what they get.

As for shareholders receiving dividends, that will be your pension fund receiving dividends to ensure pensions can be paid. That's what happens and how they make money. Did you think they simply took contribution and kept it in s big box under the bed. Yeah, some go to Uber wealthy, but again, I can't influence their behaviour so it doesn't keep me up at night.

So again, strike if you want, keep your job, leave your job, it is up to you to decide. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter to anyone but you and your family as everyone else will carry on regardless.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

What do you do?

Who said I'm unhappy 🤣

I worked  15/16 hours a day in kitchens for years mate, no issue getting my hands dirty

As long as I get days off, I don't mind. My kids are older though and I'm nearing retirement. I'll get my pension, maybe not if Cade gets his way, and I will move out of workforce. Would I feel different if I was younger, starting family, maybe I would. 

It doesn't matter what I do, engineering by trade, or where I work, science tech based, that's how I feel. Maybe it's an age thing but I don't get worked up anymore about stuff other than my immediate family, and Hearts (obviously.)

Jeffros Furios

You either choose to support people to have better pay and working conditions or you're a ****in arsehole siding with the tory government .

I hope those that side with the tory government lose their jobs soon .

****in reptiles. 

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You either choose to support people to have better pay and working conditions or you're a ****in arsehole siding with the tory government .

****in reptiles. 

Lived under many governments in your lifetime?

17 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

What do you do?

Who said I'm unhappy 🤣

People working in jobs that operate 7 days a week should have a rota to work 5 of those. 

Those contracts must be changed regardless of whether the union likes it or not.  However they should employ the required number of staff to man such a rota.

Its ridiculous that these contracts have been left this long.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

****in reptiles. 

Well that will mean large number of vacancies as they did reasonably well in last elections. 

I mean we already have shortages in industries but go ahead, make doctors, nurses, police, surgeons, farmers and folk from every occupation you could name redundant, primarily because you have the intellectual capacity of a frozen pea.

What about retired folk who voted Tory? I mean they can't lose their jobs, so who knows what fate you have in store for them.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

People working in jobs that operate 7 days a week should have a rota to work 5 of those. 

Those contracts must be changed regardless of whether the union likes it or not.  However they should employ the required number of staff to man such a rota.

Well that won't go down well. You will be called a reptile soon.

jack D and coke

Strikes I’m now a little bit behind tbh. I have growing respect for this Mick Lynch gadgey too. 
Why can’t we have politicians like him? He’s just tearing all these arsehole mp’s and tv presenters a new one. 
Fantastic stuff. 

29 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

After 41 years of working in private sector, my terms and conditions have changed more times than I can recall.

Each time it happened, some good, some bad, my work provided reasons behind them. I didn't always agree with them and as such, I weighed up whether to resign or stay on.

It's a free choice and over the piece, I can't complain. 

Think I got 1.5% pay increase this year and less year before. My options are accept it or look for another job. Got a reasonable skill set, could probably pick up something with conditions being as they are, but I don't fancy starting again at my age, so prepared to batten down hatches and ride it out. Did it in 1980's, did it 90's, did it through at least 2 if not 3 recessions, and I'll do it again now.

I don't get the obsession with what others receive, be it CEO'S or colleagues. I can't influence their pay, i don't get their pay, so I don't care what they get.

As for shareholders receiving dividends, that will be your pension fund receiving dividends to ensure pensions can be paid. That's what happens and how they make money. Did you think they simply took contribution and kept it in s big box under the bed. Yeah, some go to Uber wealthy, but again, I can't influence their behaviour so it doesn't keep me up at night.

So again, strike if you want, keep your job, leave your job, it is up to you to decide. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter to anyone but you and your family as everyone else will carry on regardless.

Very nice. We got, and were offered zero in 2020, zero in 2021 and were being offered zero again this year.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Strikes I’m now a little bit behind tbh. I have growing respect for this Mick Lynch gadgey too. 
Why can’t we have politicians like him? He’s just tearing all these arsehole mp’s and tv presenters a new one. 
Fantastic stuff. 

We used to have loads like him on the left. The career politicians displaced them. 

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

****in reptiles. 

Yeah I was against it initially until it’s became a bit clearer what was going on. 
They keep mentioning what train drivers get paid that’s really not what the issue has been. Not like them to grift you and make you look over there. £6billion in bonuses the city has taken last month alone. They do **** all to regulate that, on the contrary they open it up. 
Squeeze the small people though. 
Filth. 

54 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You speak like this is a bad thing. People were always moaning about how busy trains were. People fed up they could never get a seat, is that not how it was?

Our numbers are more like 90% of pre covid levels now (so the company told us last week). Regardless of anything, you're still struggling for a seat in and out of Paddington during either rush hour and all weekend. Standing room only on lots of trains. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

We used to have loads like him on the left. The career politicians displaced them. 

Yeah I think back to the good Scottish labour men. Smith, Cook etc. Even the SNP had good ones, Margo and fat Eck was good speaker and operator. 
Tragic. 
It’s been great listening to this guy though lol he’s had me smiling everytime he’s on. 

Dennis Reynolds
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Agree with this.

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Fantastic stuff. 

He's been very good.

I do find it amazing that all of a sudden WFH is the right option again being spouted by the politicians. The same politicians who won't give workers a payrise because it will cause inflation (lol) but are happy enough to take a payrise themselves. That won't cause inflation (lol) somehow... 

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, jack D and coke said:

It’s been great listening to this guy though lol he’s had me smiling everytime he’s on. 

These are folk the average person can identify with. We might not agree with everything that they say, but trust them to be on our side and they generally are. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

These are folk the average person can identify with. We might not agree with everything that they say, but trust them to be on our side and they generally are. 

Absolutely mate.
These politicians now who the **** are these people. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

And you can bet these people won't be wanting to give any if their wealth up. Then there's Putin and others who have their stolen wealth hidden away from prying eyes.

What they actually need it for is a mystery. They actually earn more than they can spend, even accounting for the excessive purchases of yachts, islands, planes and the rest.

Spot on. Some people can’t help being rich. They start businesses or earn wages which make them a fortune and fair enough. The problem is the people who deliberately try to corner ever increasing wealth and even worse, governments constantly protecting the richest or providing them with loopholes to make them even richer. Chickens coming home to roost though. If the government don’t get a grip of energy prices soon there’ll be riots because some people will have nothing to lose.

Nucky Thompson

We need another Maggie to come along and grind all the Mick Lynch types into the dirt.

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah I think back to the good Scottish labour men. Smith, Cook etc. Even the SNP had good ones, Margo and fat Eck was good speaker and operator. 
Tragic. 

I loved him sitting opposite that spluttering public school Herbert last night just calling him a liar straight to his face. It was brilliant. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Why would that be? We already have to work on Saturdays. The company I work for offered us a £15k lump sum to take Sundays into the working week just a few years ago. My Sundays belong to my family and aren't for sale. Maybe you should work your Sundays pal.

Love it when a keyboard warrior tells me I'm getting paid too much. Especially when they don't even know what my wage is 😂

I reckon you get paid too much as well, even if you're on minimum wage.

:laugh:

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Spot on. Some people can’t help being rich. They start businesses or earn wages which make them a fortune and fair enough. The problem is the people who deliberately try to corner ever increasing wealth and even worse, governments constantly protecting the richest or providing them with loopholes to make them even richer. Chickens coming home to roost though. If the government don’t get a grip of energy prices soon there’ll be riots because some people will have nothing to lose.

If you start a business, create jobs and through all that, make money, then good for you.

If you steal your wealth, launder it sufficiently well and use it to create a veneer of responsibility, your Abramovich for example, then your a *****.

If you are wealthy but go out your way to grab even more money, take advantage of offshore tax havens to hide wealth, your a *****.

If your extremely wealthy but pay tax when due and don't try to break laws, then fair enough.

If your wealthy, try to avoid tax and break laws, your a *****.

Malinga the Swinga

If your not willing to work on Sundays because its your special family day, and you don't want to sell your days off to provide a service, then I hope you don't expect others to provide a service to you on a Sunday.

I trust you don't go to football, do shopping, okay golf or anything else. You just spend all day at home lovingly gazing at each other until it's Monday.

I mean if your ill and need help, emergency services shouldn't be called outwith their shifts and they shouldn't work a second over their time. 

It's every man for himself apparently.

fabienleclerq
47 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hard fought for conditions, plus I'm not even sure they employers want to change it. It works out cheaper than hiring more staff the way it is. 

fabienleclerq
8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If your not willing to work on Sundays because its your special family day, and you don't want to sell your days off to provide a service, then I hope you don't expect others to provide a service to you on a Sunday.

I trust you don't go to football, do shopping, okay golf or anything else. You just spend all day at home lovingly gazing at each other until it's Monday.

I mean if your ill and need help, emergency services shouldn't be called outwith their shifts and they shouldn't work a second over their time. 

You're being ridiculous. 

I worked in kitchens, when I started I knew I'd work pretty much every Sunday. I then took a job in the railway knowing I'd only work them as overtime, BTW it was the same at the call centre I worked in.

Jeffros Furios
48 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Lived under many governments in your lifetime?

Never liked any political party and can't stand when people say they're right wing left wing 

They all deserve criticism but Boris and this new version of tory  are the biggest bunch of thieving cheating underhand corrupt scum I've ever seen .

They have no interest in the wellbeing of the country and everything they do is about what good for them and thier dodgy pals . 10 years of austerity and they doubled the national debt and that's before covid .

Most Tories I know admit it's embarrassing , it's the thickos with little money pretending to be a tory that's the biggest joke . Imagine wanting to be like Boris , Hancock , Dorries and that Rees Mogg twat !! 

This boy Mick Lynch should be leading the Labour Party. He has everyone on toast as far as can see. Absolutely brilliant watching him. 

15 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I often get an appointment with my GP on Sundays. Oh wait, hang on.... Of course I don't because nobody is allowed to get ill on a Sunday.

I'm quite calm with the belief that we don't need shops open on Sundays, they manage fine in the likes of Spain and France. 

Golfs played by a class above me so I don't have any sticks, otherwise I'd be all over that golf field every Sunday. 

No great shakes though, there are trains and they pretty much always run. There's always an eager beaver ready to take my shifts that I've not done for over 6 years. There's a lad does 63 Sundays per year in our place.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

You're being ridiculous. 

I worked in kitchens, when I started I knew I'd work pretty much every Sunday. I then took a job in the railway knowing I'd only work them as overtime, BTW it was the same at the call centre I worked in.

I wasn't referring to you. Apologies if you thought I was.

It's other sanctimonious posters who act as if they're heroic defenders of the working class I can't be bothered with. 

They're not interested in workers, they're interested in themselves, which would be fine if they weren't hypocrites pretending to be something else.

In any case, do what you feel is best for you. You only answer to yourself and no-one else. You don't even have to justify yourself to anyone but yourself.

You certainly don't have to justify yourself to anyone on here, especially me.

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Never liked any political party and can't stand when people say they're right wing left wing 

They all deserve criticism but Boris and this new version of tory  are the biggest bunch of thieving cheating underhand corrupt scum I've ever seen .

They have no interest in the wellbeing of the country and everything they do is about what good for them and thier dodgy pals . 10 years of austerity and they doubled the national debt and that's before covid .

Most Tories I know admit it's embarrassing , it's the thickos with little money pretending to be a tory that's the biggest joke . Imagine wanting to be like Boris , Hancock , Dorries and that Rees Mogg twat !! 

I've never met anyone who wants to be like Rees-Mogg. I hope I never will. One slimy ***** like him us enough.

If you think this lot are bad, you aren't researching Blair. No-one has made a bigger fortune out of being a lying cheating corrupt politician than him and his family. Very few have helped cause as much misery throughout the world as that piece of shit; he just did it in a sneakier and more underhand way.

Check out the money he made on the back of 'weapons of mass destruction', the misery he inflicted throughout the Middle East in his desperation to crawl up to Bush and get on the after-dinner circuit as a speaker.

He makes Boris and co, who are ****ing useless by the way, look like beginners.

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

This boy Mick Lynch should be leading the Labour Party. He has everyone on toast as far as can see. Absolutely brilliant watching him. 

Well he would be good at speaking on topics like this but we certainly wouldn't be siding with Ukraine if he was in charge.

There's a reason he's in charge of union and not Labour.

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I've never met anyone who wants to be like Rees-Mogg. I hope I never will. One slimy ***** like him us enough.

If you think this lot are bad, you aren't researching Blair. No-one has made a bigger fortune out of being a lying cheating corrupt politician than him and his family. Very few have helped cause as much misery throughout the world as that piece of shit; he just did it in a sneakier and more underhand way.

Check out the money he made on the back of 'weapons of mass destruction', the misery he inflicted throughout the Middle East in his desperation to crawl up to Bush and get on the after-dinner circuit as a speaker.

He makes Boris and co, who are ****ing useless by the way, look like beginners.

Blair should be in the Hague .

As I said a few posts back, passenger figures are currently way higher than 80% of pre covid figures.

https://www.railtech.com/all/2022/06/07/uk-railway-passenger-numbers-recover-to-90-percent-of-pre-covid-levels/?gdpr=accept

MIn May, UK railway passenger numbers reached a high of 92 percent of pre-Covid levels, new statistics of the Department for Transport (DfT) reveal. The Railway Industry Association (RIA) hailed the new figures on Tuesday.

Towards the end of May, passenger number in the UK were hovering between 86 and 92 percent of pre-Covid levels. “These figures show that people are returning to rail in ever greater numbers”, RIA said. “This is not just leisure travel coming back – commuter travel, including Mondays and Fridays, has been steadily increasing too’, the association added.

With these percentages, UK is performing better than the European average, as evidenced by recent figures published by the Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER). According to the latest CER Crisis Impact Tracker update, passenger numbers in Europe were at around 75 percent of pre-Covid levels in March.

The RIA is particularly pleased that the increase in UK passenger numbers happened over a relatively short period of time: less than three months since the gradual easing of pandemic restrictions.

That said, the RIA urges the government not base its plans for the formation of the Great British Railway (GBR) company and its rail strategy for the coming three decades on the past two years. The GBR will be tasked with overseeing rail transport in the UK from 2023 onwards.

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

what days are likely to be strike days next week?

None. There needs to be a period of notice provided before a strike can take place with protection to strikers. I understand it's 14 days at current time.

29 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

As I said a few posts back, passenger figures are currently way higher than 80% of pre covid figures.

https://www.railtech.com/all/2022/06/07/uk-railway-passenger-numbers-recover-to-90-percent-of-pre-covid-levels/?gdpr=accept

MIn May, UK railway passenger numbers reached a high of 92 percent of pre-Covid levels, new statistics of the Department for Transport (DfT) reveal. The Railway Industry Association (RIA) hailed the new figures on Tuesday.

Towards the end of May, passenger number in the UK were hovering between 86 and 92 percent of pre-Covid levels. “These figures show that people are returning to rail in ever greater numbers”, RIA said. “This is not just leisure travel coming back – commuter travel, including Mondays and Fridays, has been steadily increasing too’, the association added.

With these percentages, UK is performing better than the European average, as evidenced by recent figures published by the Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER). According to the latest CER Crisis Impact Tracker update, passenger numbers in Europe were at around 75 percent of pre-Covid levels in March.

The RIA is particularly pleased that the increase in UK passenger numbers happened over a relatively short period of time: less than three months since the gradual easing of pandemic restrictions.

That said, the RIA urges the government not base its plans for the formation of the Great British Railway (GBR) company and its rail strategy for the coming three decades on the past two years. The GBR will be tasked with overseeing rail transport in the UK from 2023 onwards.

What people need to realise also is that before covid the trains were bursting at the seams 

so 90% of that is a nice figure 

least folk will get a seat 😂😂😂😂

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

None. There needs to be a period of notice provided before a strike can take place with protection to strikers. I understand it's 14 days at current time.

Oh interesting 

only coz I heard on radio to expect more strikes next week 

8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

What people need to realise also is that before covid the trains were bursting at the seams 

so 90% of that is a nice figure 

least folk will get a seat 😂😂😂😂

Funny, I said the same on here earlier.

Even at 80% there's no way they were bleeding money either.

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Revisit this in a years time and let’s see the percentages