Johnson confidence vote is on

Geoff Kilpatrick

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

😂😂 You've totally lost it. The right wing racists in ukip/tory gave us brexit, end of story. There is a thread elsewhere to have a go at the SNP so head over there and fill your boots. Meanwhile, sensible posters can use this thread to celebrate the downfall of a racist/sexist arsehole. 

Amazing how I can get slaughtered by Scot and Brit Nats for just  wing aware that both sides are in it for themselves rather than the country. 

I suppose that is a risk you take when you try to look at it from a neutral angle. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, pablo said:

Worth remembering that all those Tory cants who resigned are still Tory cants.....

Indeed. 

Every single one of them trying to distance themselves now went out on the press rounds and whored their integrity defending that fat ride. 

None of them should when be allowed to continue in politics let alone lead the country.  

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

:oohmatron:

Seriously, though. A lot of the tory heartlands would rather not vote. 

The Mighty Thor
30 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm betting 50 pee that it's not one of the brown ones. 

😂

Oh you'll have the usual suspects after you for that 100% accurate observation. 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Seriously, though. A lot of the tory heartlands would rather not vote. 

You’re right!  😉

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Manalive105 for the next PMs chief aide 😄 

The way he acts reminds me a bit of the Prime Minister Little Britain sketch

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The way he acts reminds me a bit of the Prime Minister Little Britain sketch

😄 

I P Knightley
32 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Oh you'll have the usual suspects after you for that 100% accurate observation. 

I have them on ignore.

Seymour M Hersh
49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Gosh …………… I would report some one like that 

Ha ha I read your post as touched rodents not torched! D'oh! :laugh2:

il Duce McTarkin
57 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Amazing how I can get slaughtered by Scot and Brit Nats for just  wing aware that both sides are in it for themselves rather than the country. 

I suppose that is a risk you take when you try to look at it from a neutral angle. 

The venom speaks for itself.

Absolutely blinkered, the lot of them.

LMAO at talk of Ben Wallace being a good leader.

I expect a bit more from a PM than just simply not being a lying incompetent f**kwit who likes a drink.

He will be governing on the Tory manifesto which is wholly inadequate for the issues in the country right now.

The energy crisis, cost of living,  NHS backlogs, housing shortages. Brexit costs, moves to more Green technology are not going to be solved by Tory neoliberalism.

Social democracy and large state intervention is needed so Ben Wallace ain't your man.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I expect a bit more from a PM than just simply not being a lying incompetent f**kwit who likes a drink.

He will be governing on the Tory manifesto which is wholly inadequate for the issues in the country right now.

The energy crisis, cost of living,  NHS backlogs, housing shortages. Brexit costs, moves to more Green technology are not going to be solved by Tory neoliberalism.

Social democracy and large state intervention is needed so Ben Wallace ain't your man.

Agreed. He comes across a right typical pompous Tory…

Perfect to keep us riled up😊

6FF6A66A-DF40-40D5-AA45-F505EBCC9235.jpeg

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Costanza said:

He's done feck all to warrant the hype. 

Absolutely Brussels sprout. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Agreed. He comes across a right typical pompous Tory…

Perfect to keep us riled up😊

6FF6A66A-DF40-40D5-AA45-F505EBCC9235.jpeg

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

no room in the middle any more. it's a problem 🙂 

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

MPs from minority ethnic groups elected at general elections              

Number   % of all MPs by party

CON   LAB  LD2  SNP Other    Total   CON   LAB  LD2  SNP Other    Total

1987 4 0 0 0 0   4   2% 0% 0% 0% 0%   1%
1992 5 1 0 0 0   6   2% 0% 0% 0% 0%   1%
1997 9 0 0 0 0   9   2% 0% 0% 0% 0%   1%
2001 12 0 0 0 0   12   3% 0% 0% 0% 0%   2%
2005 13 2 0 0 0   15   4% 1% 0% 0% 0%   2%
2010 16 11 0 0 0   27   6% 4% 0% 0% 0%   4%
2015 23 17 0 1 0   41   10% 5% 0% 2% 0%   6%
2017 32 19 1 0 0   52   12% 6% 8% 0% 0%   8%
2019 41 22 2 0 0   65   20% 6% 18% 0% 0%   10%

Sooperstar
4 hours ago, Imaman said:

The attorney general told ITV's Robert Peston she would join a Tory leadership race to be the next prime minister, saying 'it would be the greatest honour'. Braverman had called for Boris Johnson to quit after a series of resignations in the past 48 hours. She said although she did not support Johnson she would not quit her role in government.

Who She? 

image.jpeg

She's a *****.

Malinga the Swinga

Quite funny to read posts from the same ten or so posters, each taking a turn to post childish comment and then the rest pile on.

Wallace done more for this country in service than any of them, will easily deal with Blackford at Westminster and that's what frightens them.

Now he may or may not become PM, there's a long way to go before that's decided, but the false bravado is very telling.

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

snp deary me 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Quite funny to read posts from the same ten or so posters, each taking a turn to post childish comment and then the rest pile on.

Wallace done more for this country in service than any of them, will easily deal with Blackford at Westminster and that's what frightens them.

Now he may or may not become PM, there's a long way to go before that's decided, but the false bravado is very telling.

Nah nate we've just had 3 years of a guy not up to the job and they can't even get rid of him properly. 

The country is on its knees and our economy is tanking. Sterling is heading South which impacts all our costs and drives inflation. 

There's also no route out because we imposed sanctions on ourselves. 

But Blackford wibble something wibble. 

I P Knightley

Major ams Heselbime both advocating an accelerated leadership vote where only MPs select the leader; ignore the members. 

WorldChampions1902

Given that the ERG tail, wagged the Tory Party dog with Brexit and Boris, how much impact will they have, this time around?

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Major ams Heselbime both advocating an accelerated leadership vote where only MPs select the leader; ignore the members. 

That sounds about right for those two shufflers. 

i wish jj was my dad
52 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Do you have similar figures for the Scottish Parliament? Be interesting to compare. 

2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Given that the ERG tail, wagged the Tory Party dog with Brexit and Boris, how much impact will they have, this time around?

Not anywhere near a majority to choose the  2 candidates for members to vote. 

60 to 80 out of 358 MPs. 

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/tory-leadership-election-when-contest-start-how-long-contenders-explained-1730986

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

We need more absolutely hammered posters imo. 

:spoton:

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

We need more absolutely blinkered posters imo. 

31 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Major ams Heselbime

4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

:wow: 

:qqb006:

Shooter McGavin

The whole Tory party is cancerous at this stage, they’re too far gone to ever be taken seriously or achieve anything.

Too many sociopaths who couldn’t give a flying **** about their actions, and the consequences they have. They’ve completely strayed from actual politics, to become a social club frequented by people who relentlessly abuse others at will.

Complete clear out is needed, and spare me the “there’s no opposition” bulls***.

That’s a myth peddled by the lazy, docile gimps who are too thick to understand that they’re being taken for mugs as much the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Whether Wallace has done more for the country on service is completely irrelevant.

It's what he would do for the country as PM that matters and the Tory manifesto doesn't have the answers to the current crisis.

Besting someone at PMQs is another irrelevance. Blackford is poor in any case and 'winning ' PMQs means hee haw impact in the country.

Hell, you can even lie at it and it makes no difference.

Wallace brings competence and integrity but that isn't going to solve the countries problems. It needs radical solutions and I'll be amazed if Wallace was the man to do that.

She may be in an ethnic minority for her party at WestMinster but the SNP have the hottest MP down there ………… first time I have liked any thing that came out of Airdrie 

5 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Thanks. Not representative of the population. 

96% of Scotland's population are white. You can't force people to be politicians, either. 

5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He walked about NI for a bit. Keith Brown, Deputy leader of the SNP  was a Royal Marine who fought in the Falklands war. Doesn't make them any better or worse than the next person. But I'd put my money on Brown against Wallace.

Zelensky talking pish about Boris and The UK. If you were black you'd be left for dead.

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, Costanza said:

Whether Wallace has done more for the country on service is completely irrelevant.

It's what he would do for the country as PM that matters and the Tory manifesto doesn't have the answers to the current crisis.

They've had 12 years to get their shit together. 

They started with Gideon's austerity which filleted the country whilst pumping billions into the banks.

Since then its been all about 1 thing, Brexit, which has been an unmitigated disaster and has torched the economy for the next 20-40 years. Absolutely no economic benefit form it at all.

But still this is what the UKs biggest paper of choice for racists and halfwits thinks......

Ainsley Harriott
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Zelensky talking pish about Boris and The UK. If you were black you'd be left for dead.

Zelensky is an arsehole the propaganda we are fed about him being some sort of hero is off the scale nonsense 

vegas-voss
7 hours ago, Costanza said:

Besting someone at PMQs is another irrelevance. Blackford is poor in any case and 'winning ' PMQs means hee haw impact in the country.

Hell, you can even lie at it and it makes no difference.

Wallace brings competence and integrity but that isn't going to solve the countries problems. It needs radical solutions and I'll be amazed if Wallace was the man to do that.

He is another that votes constantly to punish the less off but always votes yes to help the better off.Im not one for just punishing one or the other to be honest.I agree with you we need a complete rethink.

The Mighty Thor
17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Zelensky is an arsehole the propaganda we are fed about him being some sort of hero is off the scale nonsense 

Oh. 

Yet your man and the red hot favourite to follow him have been absolutely taken in by Zelensky. 

Not much of a comment on their abilities is it? 

The Mighty Thor

Interesting take on why Johnson is in no hurry to go. He's got nowhere to go. He doesn't own any property as every home he's been in his spouse has booted him out of due to serial shagging. 😂

Jambo 4 Ever
5 hours ago, Sooks said:

She may be in an ethnic minority for her party at WestMinster but the SNP have the hottest MP down there ………… first time I have liked any thing that came out of Airdrie 

She talks a bit funny though 

55 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They've had 12 years to get their shit together. 

They started with Gideon's austerity which filleted the country whilst pumping billions into the banks.

Since then its been all about 1 thing, Brexit, which has been an unmitigated disaster and has torched the economy for the next 20-40 years. Absolutely no economic benefit form it at all.

But still this is what the UKs biggest paper of choice for racists and halfwits thinks......

Portraying Johnson asa family man!

He was having an affair when his wife was being treated for cancer FFS.

A scorched earth policy is needed for the media as well