• Jambo-Jimbo

• trotter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

These wouldn’t look out of place in the playgrounds surly:

2824C34B-5A5F-4DFD-9AAB-E904C2ED0ECE.webp

I hadn't considered ED-209 to be fair, when has one of them ever gone wrong?

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I hadn't considered ED-209 to be fair, when has one of them ever gone wrong?

Mind you, kids playing conkers in the playground might be at high risk of being tea bagged by one of these 😁

6 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Mind you, kids playing conkers in the playground might be at high risk of being tea bagged by one of these 😁

One of my vinegar soaked oven baked conkers would probaly have taken that out.

highlandjambo3
Just now, Meathook said:

We still talking about the brown things with string through them 😁

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

😆 that wasn't an answer I was expecting

We still talking about the brown things with string through them 😁

:rofl:

Yes, though If I'd had a tin of Cherry blossom and sailmaker's needle things might have been different.

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

There are some real nuts, it's disturbing. Sometimes strangers in Oklahoma who have heard me speak around them want to talk to me, it could be anywhere, in a supermarket. It's the Scottish accent.

One day a guy wearing a cowboy hat and all starts talking to me, he recognises i'm British, and one of the things he wants to talk about is guns. Among other things he tells me he has a gun in a shoulder holster under his jacket right now.

He tells me about things he shoots, which is anything living that crosses his path. Raccoons, armadillos, coyotes, birds, anything that crosses his path. Including, his own exact words, "stray dogs"

Somebody's dog is lost, probably on a poster somewhere, this psycho kills it. I can presume cats would get the same. Now this isn't even hunting, this is pure psychopathy, and it's common among these gun fanatics.

He's not the only one I have heard speak like that, just this week I heard a woman describe her boyfriend, a "really nice guy" in a similar vein. She can be sitting in the kitchen and there's shot gun blasts and stuff all the time. As he too kills anything that wanders by.

And that kind on personality is all around, with a gun.

A relative of mine in Michigan shot a duck in his swimming pool.  He said it was because it "shits in the water".

2 hours ago, Meathook said:

This is a man who knows his conkers. I did the same. :)

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

A relative of mine in Michigan shot a duck in his swimming pool.  He said it was because it "shits in the water".

I take it, the blood and duck guts were acceptable? :lol:

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Your relative sounds quackers. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Oh they were lethal. two balls smack right in the pus. :) 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

This is a man who knows his conkers. I did the same. :)

I think baking them in an oven was a thing was it not

Indeed. It was the bright spark who originally thought of soaking them in vinegar first that was the inspiration. One of the great scientific discoveries of our times.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

It was yes. Then coating them in vinegar.

Jambo-Jimbo
4 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep  " the right to bear arms" trumps everything it seems 

All this "the right to bear arms" crap, is just a convenient excuse put forward by the NRA and their supporters to cover from the real reason, and that's to make money, lots and lots of money.

IMO the only people who have a "right to bear arms" are members of a well regulated militia, at least that's my reading of the relevant section of the 2nd amendment.

Jambo-Jimbo

One of the saddest things about this latest tragedy is that there will be at least one more mass shooting before the funerals have even taken place for the victims of this mass shooting, that is the situation in America nowadays.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

Jambo-Jimbo

What chance do the American public have when you have dickheids like this representing you.

Andy Ogles who represents the area of Nashville where the shooting happened, posted this christmas card on twitter in 2021.

FsPuN3xXoAAaL6_.jpg

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Maybe the dog killer is alike, dogs shit too, as do raccoons, armadillos, etc.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Folk like this are narcissistic, weirdo, attention seeking rats. 

absolute scum 

indianajones
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

absolute scum 

The same folk that write DECAPITATE TERFS on placards and parade around the street. 

I have absolute nothing against anyone LGBT+ but they really have to start calling out these sorts throughout them for what they are. 

If anyone else wrote decapitate trans at a protest/on twitter you would expect them to be arrested and receive a criminal record. There is no difference and it will always end in tragedy one way or the other. 

Mental world we live in.

3 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

One of the saddest things about this latest tragedy is that there will be at least one more mass shooting before the funerals have even taken place for the victims of this mass shooting, that is the situation in America nowadays.

Odds are there will be... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41488081

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

What chance do the American public have when you have dickheids like this representing you.

Andy Ogles who represents the area of Nashville where the shooting happened, posted this christmas card on twitter in 2021.

FsPuN3xXoAAaL6_.jpg

So my take on the quote above the picture is:

"School/mass shootings are fine because evil is being restrained as there are firearms present".... 

Incidentally, the bigger I see the picture the more it looks photoshopped.. 

Still a bunch of 'kin loonies though... 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

The same folk that write DECAPITATE TERFS on placards and parade around the street. 

I have absolute nothing against anyone LGBT+ but they really have to start calling out these sorts throughout them for what they are. 

If anyone else wrote decapitate trans at a protest/on twitter you would expect them to be arrested and receive a criminal record. There is no difference and it will always end in tragedy one way or the other. 

Mental world we live in.

The events yesterday came as no surprise to me or any other gender critical peoples . It’s been in the making for some time . Unfortunately many in the LGBT movement are complicit in radicalising people like that shooter . Make no mistake this is domestic terrorism. It’s coming more and more to a violent head because govts are now Pushing back on some laws / legislation related to “ trans ideology “ and rights as they are now considering the rights of women and girls . Both those “ rights” are in direct conflict with each other . One side is Trying to have discussion and debate whereas the other side are using violence , threats snd intimidation . It’s clear which side is the latter now. 

13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That was some read.

Frightening isn't it?

We are less than 3 months into the year and there have been 131 mass shootings in the US. 

Yet this is the first one I've heard about. 

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The events yesterday came as no surprise to me or any other gender critical peoples . It’s been in the making for some time . Unfortunately many in the LGBT movement are complicit in radicalising people like that shooter . Make no mistake this is domestic terrorism. It’s coming more and more to a violent head because govts are now Pushing back on some laws / legislation related to “ trans ideology “ and rights as they are now considering the rights of women and girls . Both those “ rights” are in direct conflict with each other . One side is Trying to have discussion and debate whereas the other side are using violence , threats snd intimidation . It’s clear which side is the latter now. 

For me the trans aspect of it is a mute point.

The real root of the problem is Americas attitude towards firearms. 

The complete apathy towards the fact that children have been killed and the manly police videos of the dead shooter.

I personally couldn't give a monkeys toss about the perceived gender etc of who killed my child. I'd be more incessant about the fact my child has been killed because the person was able to obtain a military grade weapon in order to achieve their task. 

My anger would be directed at the govt that allows these weapons to be in the hands of individual citizens. It's absolutely mental that you can buy a gun in Walmart along with your bread, milk, steaks, piss-wet light beer... 

The root of the problem isn't whether this shooter was trans or any other so-called identity but the fact they could get hold of a weapon of that type so easily. 

Until America sorts that shit out they won't solve anything. 

School shootings will still happen.

Mass shootings will still happen. 

Stop the shootings then sort the gender ideology issues out.

Every country in the world has the gender critical issues you mention. 

Not every country has the complete apathy towards murdered children America does. 

I know where my priorities lie. Deny people the ability to commit these atrocities [as easily, if people want to do it they'll find a way but there's no sense in handing it to them on a plate] then address the myriad of reasons/insanities that they do it.  

Byyy The Light

Mass shootings and opioid crisis ripping American society apart. Both driven by greed and the Govt refusal to do anything about it. Money more important than human life and they don’t even try deny it 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Frightening isn't it?

We are less than 3 months into the year and there have been 131 mass shootings in the US. 

The complete apathy towards the fact that children have been killed and the manly police videos of the dead shooter.

I personally couldn't give a monkeys toss about the perceived gender etc of who killed my child. I'd be more incessant about the fact my child has been killed because the person was able to obtain a military grade weapon in order to achieve their task. 

My anger would be directed at the govt that allows these weapons to be in the hands of individual citizens. It's absolutely mental that you can buy a gun in Walmart along with your bread, milk, steaks, piss-wet light beer... 

The root of the problem isn't whether this shooter was trans or any other so-called identity but the fact they could get hold of a weapon of that type so easily. 

Not every country has the complete apathy towards murdered children America does. 

I know where my priorities lie. Deny people the ability to commit these atrocities [as easily, if people want to do it they'll find a way but there's no sense in handing it to them on a plate] then address the myriad of reasons/insanities that they do it.  

Sadly it'll never change. 

4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sadly it'll never change. 

It can only get worse. 

The really sad thing is that they could turn it around.

Would take years and probably billions of the billions they make from not having the controls necessary but surely it would be worth it?

This tells a story though.... 

Imagine if some of the billions shown here [insane when you see the graph comparing to other countries] were put into domestic gun control, education, health and possibly even local govt? 

https://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/0053_defense-comparison

Point is..

They're ****ed. 

29 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Frightening isn't it?

Agree with that, Scotland has trans people, crazies in general as every nation does. But you're Scottish crazy can't nip out to Asda and come back with an assault rifle.

That's the issue, all the talk of mental health issues is utter pish to deflect from the obvious real problem.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That's piss poor form

Yes it is “ piss poor “ murdering 6 people . Oh sorry I assumed you meant that and not that clever meme . 

Foul . Absolutely foul .

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I really object to the term 'gender critical', it doesn't make sense and it seems to have a negative inference. 

So called 'gender critical' people are advocating for the status quo. That men are men, and women are women. That these are binary and not changeable, where as the TRA's seem to be critical of those traditional gender views. I.e THEY are gender critical. 

Its not anything you've said, the terminology at play here is annoying. They make up words and acronyms  like 'TERF' or 'Cis' and expect everyone to pander to them and pretend its all real. Its exhausting, they are the ones advocating change and are critical of the accepted norms, therefore they are gender critical. 

5 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Was/Were

FB_IMG_1680026304716.jpg

Probably bad form to laugh at that, but a piece of shit child killer is now dead. its just a tragedy they had to take innocent lives with them. 

Its really heart breaking that yet again kids have died because America refuses to get its gun problem under control. I'm too young to remember Port Arthur or Dunblane, but thank god both us and the Aussies took decisive action in the wake of these atrocities. The US needs to grow a pair and get control of this definitively. Until they do, more and more children are going to die. The reality is that there are children now that will be the victim of a school shooting. Its an absolutely vile eventuality as the Americans sit on their hands and send 'thoughts and prayers'. The NRA being allowed to lobby is disgusting and countless children's blood is on their hands. 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, OTT said:

Probably bad form to laugh at that, but a piece of shit child killer is now dead. its just a tragedy they had to take innocent lives with them. 

Its really heart breaking that yet again kids have died because America refuses to get its gun problem under control. I'm too young to remember Port Arthur or Dunblane, but thank god both us and the Aussies took decisive action in the wake of these atrocities. The US needs to grow a pair and get control of this definitively. Until they do, more and more children are going to die. The reality is that there are children now that will be the victim of a school shooting. Its an absolutely vile eventuality as the Americans sit on their hands and send 'thoughts and prayers'. The NRA being allowed to lobby is disgusting and countless children's blood is on their hands. 

This is a  good summary and also a good article here

https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/society/953619/what-are-gender-critical-beliefs?amp

I don’t want to bog down this thread with this issue though . I completely agree with others that it’s the easy access to guns which is the main concern .  The secondary issue for me is the treatment of those with mental health issues and how they are dealt with or in this case not dealt with . And finally the  easy access to materials / sites / groups which can and do radicalise clearly un balanced people . 

CBCE5CB9-C070-460B-BF11-C942E7513BF4.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, OTT said:

It’s really heart breaking that yet again kids have died because America refuses to get its gun problem under control. I'm too young to remember Port Arthur or Dunblane, but thank god both us and the Aussies took decisive action in the wake of these atrocities. The US needs to grow a pair and get control of this definitively. Until they do, more and more children are going to die. The reality is that there are children now that will be the victim of a school shooting. It’s an absolutely vile eventuality as the Americans sit on their hands and send 'thoughts and prayers'. The NRA being allowed to lobby is disgusting and countless children's blood is on their hands. 

I remember vividly the Dunblane  massacre . I was in supervision with my tutor when someone came into the room to tell us about it . It was a Wednesday morning . Horrifying day and I still feel there are unanswered questions about the shooter Thomas Hamilton . It was all very odd . 

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Its really heart breaking that yet again kids have died because America refuses  The reality is that there are children now that will be the victim of a school shooting.

Of course it's going to happen again, and again and again. It will probably happen again in the next few weeks, some child's days are numbered right now.

Biden urges Congress to pass an assault weapons ban

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy still has not commented on the school shooting in Nashville, Tennessee – as one member of his party said lawmakers were “not going to fix it.”

131 mass shootings in US since turn of the year, which is nearly 10k deaths, with over 40k gun deaths in 2022.

☹️

Edited by DETTY29

27 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

131 mass shootings in US since turn of the year, which is nearly 10k deaths, with over 40k gun deaths in 2022.

☹️

A gun proponent would tell you half of that total number are suicides, which I think is typically true, but still nothing like a defence of guns. When you have a landscape littered with guns, what you're going to get alongside high murder rates is higher suicide rates.

The gun proponent would argue if somebody wants to kill themselves they're going to do it gun or not, there are other methods. Of course there are other methods, countless things could kill us, but lacking guns most of them require a lot more preparation and even travel, if say you decided to jump off a bridge.

There is evidence to suggest suicide is predominantly an impulsive action, someone experiences maybe just a couple of minutes or so of these dark thoughts and feelings. Pick up a gun because it's right there in the house and blow your brains out, easy. And fatal at least 90% of the time.

In the first half of the 20th century there was available in British homes an even deadlier and just as easily accessible method, stick your head in an unlit gas oven. Unconscious in around 20 seconds, dead in less than a minute, 100% fatality rate. Real easy and effective.

They eventually replaced this coal gas with natural gas which is no toxic and that took up until the late 1960's till the conversion was complete. Following that the numbers of head in the oven suicides obviously fell to zero.

But here's the thing that negates they will just find another way argument. British suicides obviously didn't fall to zero, they continued to use alternative methods as they always had, but suicide rates fell by at least half and stayed that way ever after. Removing that gas saved countless thousands of lives and bereaved families.

Removing those assault rifles would save countless thousands of American lives, anybody would need to be mentally deficient not to see that. Those trying to maintain this madness largely aren't simpletons, they're simply malevolent, don't give a **** about the murdered, and acting like simpletons. 

Edited by JFK-1

Dennis Denuto
10 hours ago, muldoon74 said:

Frightening isn't it?

100% this.

All countries in the West have the same issues as the US, but they don't have their children getting shot a schools.

The one thing Government in the US can do to help the lives of its citizens is to remove the guns and bullets from the shelves of Supermarkets and then work how to get them beyond use.

THIS IS NOT A TRANS ISSUE AND DON"T LET THAT DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL ISSUE.

29 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

100% this.

All countries in the West have the same issues as the US, but they don't have their children getting shot a schools.

The one thing Government in the US can do to help the lives of its citizens is to remove the guns and bullets from the shelves of Supermarkets and then work how to get them beyond use.

THIS IS NOT A TRANS ISSUE AND DON"T LET THAT DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL ISSUE.

Or a lazy woke, anti woke,snowflake, gammon or whatever else folk want to chuck about to miss the point.

So the killer appears to be a woman, but identifies on some social media site or other as male. Now keeping in mind all that is irrelevant in the big picture, it's irrelevant who/what the shooter is, what's relevant is they're toting military assault rifles.

But one side issue since this shit is apparently being dragged into it by some, what's this about if that's the case? If it were indeed some sort of trans connected motive? A protest of some sort? About what? The demand for some right or other? What?

What justifies for anybody the mass murder of children in a school? I mean even if I were being kept in brutal slavery, Nazi concentration camp, and decided to suicide a way out while taking some with me, I still wouldn't do what this creature has done. To innocent children and people I didn't even know.

So, what the hell is it? I truly don't know, i'm relatively well read and keep up with science and news, but I seriously know absolutely nothing about all this he/she/him/it/WTF, I don't know what these massive lists of genders are supposed to be.

A complete mystery and some of it I have seen I think you have to be shitting me, I will concede there's something outside my ken on this issue, but you for whatever reason are exaggerating it to a ludicrous degree, making shit up.   

But anyway, what does it/he/she/they/whatever want that justifies this?  

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

But anyway, what does it/he/she/they/whatever want that justifies this?  

The killer was a woman. A woman murdered three children and three adults.

Regardless of what others think. This woman was not right in the head. Any human who commits crimes of this nature is not right in the head.

It's obvious to anyone is that the big problem in the USA is the EASY LEGAL access to firearms of all calibres.

This is sadly due to the federal nature of governance in the USA, where legal requirements to obtain firearms can be different in all fifty states. Unfortunately that won't be changing.

The right to bare arms in the second amendment to the constitution has to be re- worded and once that has been done, and it can be, you have to work backwards from there.

Another thing in the US is that art doesn't imitate life, but life imitates art.

America gives firearms to persons with very low intellect, unfortunately this includes both her military and law enforcers. When it comes to their law enforcement they have to raise the bar in who they allow to be in the police FBI etc etc. 

Here is the irony. There maybe a person in USA who one day can become president and get this rolling, but the problem is some nutter will shoot them dead. The country has a terrible history for this.

The truth is the country was founded by persons with guns and persons with guns have been there since its beginnings. That is nigh impossible to change. Joseph Heller's Catch 22 indeed.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The killer was a woman. A woman murdered three children and three adults.

Regardless of what others think. This woman was not right in the head. Any human who commits crimes of this nature is not right in the head.

It's obvious to anyone is that the big problem in the USA is the EASY LEGAL access to firearms of all calibres.

This is sadly due to the federal nature of governance in the USA, where legal requirements to obtain firearms can be different in all fifty states. Unfortunately that won't be changing.

The right to bare arms in the second amendment to the constitution has to be re- worded and once that has been done, and it can be, you have to work backwards from there.

Another thing in the US is that art doesn't imitate life, but life imitates art.

America gives firearms to persons with very low intellect, unfortunately this includes both her military and law enforcers. When it comes to their law enforcement they have to raise the bar in who they allow to be in the police FBI etc etc. 

Here is the irony. There maybe a person in USA who one day can become president and get this rolling, but the problem is some nutter will shoot them dead. The country has a terrible history for this.

The truth is the country was founded by persons with guns and persons with guns have been there since its beginnings. That is nigh impossible to change. Joseph Heller's Catch 22 indeed.

That's not what I was talking about, I said guns are the big picture issue, nothing else. I'm asking what is it these trans people online who are apparently effectively saying told ya so, knew this was coming, WTF are they talking about?

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That's not what I was talking about, I said guns are the big picture issue, nothing else. I'm asking what is it these trans people online who are apparently effectively saying told ya so, knew this was coming, WTF are they talking about?

Here JFK both acts passed seem reasonable enough to me . Protection of children and all . So in response to this that scum murders children ! 

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2023/03/02/tennessee-governor-bill-lee-signs-anti-trans-bill-drag-restrictions-into-law/69937336007/

Edited by JudyJudyJudy