The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )

Naisys Tackle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sooks

• redjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't stress this enough: 

F*"k The Rangers and everyone associated with them. 

thee jambo
16 hours ago, tian447 said:

I already see enough red, white, and blue, Rangers tops and Union flags ****ing everywhere in Northern Ireland without those chunts winning the Europa League.

I hope they scrape their way a 0-0 draw in 90 minutes, throwing bodies on the line, getting injuries and all sorts of fatigue doing so, only to be annihilated 4-0 in extra time.  I want them to think they have a chance, to dream of the goal that will give them the trophy, and then to have it ripped away from them in such a way that it leaves no doubt that they were pumped.  I don't want it to be a single goal, or even 2 that settles it.  I don't want them to lose on penalties.  I don't want it to be described as close, for them to take any positives, or have any "what if" moments.  I want them to taste the sweet taste of anticipation and hope, and to have it balled up and jammed up their collective farters sans-lube multiple times in a short space of time.

I want tears, I want snotters, I want anguish, I want heartbreak.  I want them coming back on that plane with their tails tucked so far between their legs that it disappears into the Grand Canyon-size cavity that Eintracht Frankfurt tear them, never to come out again.  I want a cloud of rampant depression that hangs over the blue half of Glasgow like a haar.  I want them to dread 12:15 on Saturday, dreading that it might just happen again, dreading that they might never enjoy another game of football ever again.

No Hearts fan should ever be wishing Rangers luck, unless it is of the bad variety.

This for me. 👍

PapaShango

I hope they get pumped after a gruelling 120 minutes in the Spanish heat that leaves them exhausted! Them winning will only make them bounce into Hampden even more confident I think. 

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Hurry up and change this thread name to “The official **** Rangers thread”

👍

Cmon Frankfurt

Japan Jambo
6 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

If "only Hearts" why are you backing a German team or even giving an opinion on who you want to win a separate game of football? 

apart from their arrogance, sectarianism and the fact they continue to leg us over at every available opportunity (on and off the field) this sums it up quite well for me;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413676

Unless the gap narrows (which I concede is unlikely) Scotland will remain a two horse race and that is to the detriment of the club I love. Perversely it may not be in their interests either as the league effectively has minimal commercial value as a result of this.

As for a German team beating them, couldn't care less who beats them just want them to lose.

TerribleTrio2017

**** Rangers and all who sail with her hopefully a shipwreck come Saturday CMON the Jambos

HeartsandonlyHearts
18 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bollocks! Here's to extra time, penalties and them losing.

Losing? Not just losing. Getting absolutely hosed. That and their scummy fans beaten to a pulp by crazy Germans pre game. Then the Spanish robo cops checking their baton tensile strength on hard heads pre game.

Boyces beard
16 hours ago, tian447 said:

I already see enough red, white, and blue, Rangers tops and Union flags ****ing everywhere in Northern Ireland without those chunts winning the Europa League.

I hope they scrape their way a 0-0 draw in 90 minutes, throwing bodies on the line, getting injuries and all sorts of fatigue doing so, only to be annihilated 4-0 in extra time.  I want them to think they have a chance, to dream of the goal that will give them the trophy, and then to have it ripped away from them in such a way that it leaves no doubt that they were pumped.  I don't want it to be a single goal, or even 2 that settles it.  I don't want them to lose on penalties.  I don't want it to be described as close, for them to take any positives, or have any "what if" moments.  I want them to taste the sweet taste of anticipation and hope, and to have it balled up and jammed up their collective farters sans-lube multiple times in a short space of time.

I want tears, I want snotters, I want anguish, I want heartbreak.  I want them coming back on that plane with their tails tucked so far between their legs that it disappears into the Grand Canyon-size cavity that Eintracht Frankfurt tear them, never to come out again.  I want a cloud of rampant depression that hangs over the blue half of Glasgow like a haar.  I want them to dread 12:15 on Saturday, dreading that it might just happen again, dreading that they might never enjoy another game of football ever again.

No Hearts fan should ever be wishing Rangers luck, unless it is of the bad variety.

👏:greatpost::pleasing::words:

Would be quite happy to see them win, after thinking about Robbo's words on it.

Hope it's 120 mins and pens though with them losing a few players for the weekend. 

I'll stop short of wishing them luck though.

Jeffros Furios

If the tribute act do win the levels of seethe in the plastics ghettos will be brilliant .

TerribleTrio2017

We should have a rotation every season we're we have to play minimum 3 Scottish players and a bench of youngsters then rotate to full team to bring on the Scottish players no excuses now for Rangers they have a very talented young team how many will progress to international careers? 

TerribleTrio2017

How may have the old firm destroyed over the years now playing in a euro final with how many Scots? 

Glory hunting scum same goes for the other half how many actually live in a 5 mile radius of Glasgow get them to ****

Hope they get shagged. Anyone saying they're hoping for a Hun win because it might "tire them out" for our final with them has clearly forgotten what happened in '86 when we lost the league then faced Aberdeen in the cup final the week after.

Hope they lose and hope every ounce of energy, willpower, confidence and determination is sucked out of them in the process.

Ex member of the SaS

ABS. Anyone But Sevco.  Can't ever see the day I want either of the bigot twins to win anything, Unless it directly benefits Hearts. Even then I would still err on the pump them side.

I want them to win (no tears if they don’t) Theyre not playing Hearts. Winning or losing makes no difference to us one way or the other so it’s a free choice and I’ve enjoyed their games in Europe this season and I want them to win.

The rest if you will just have to deal with it.

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

I want them to win (no tears if they don’t) Theyre not playing Hearts. Winning or losing makes no difference to us one way or the other so it’s a free choice and I’ve enjoyed their games in Europe this season and I want them to win.

Controversial 

3 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Controversial 

To some it will be. For me it’s just a game I’ll watch with a preference for the outcome but in truth I’m not that bothered one way or the other. A bit like watching Eurovision and wanting UK to win even though I’m a YES. Didn’t upset me that he didn’t win. Wouldn’t have opened the champers if he had.

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

:) How sweet of you. Let's just sweep under the carpet the fact that they have often worked to the detriment of the rest of Scottish football since time immemorial (in cahoots with the other arse cheek), to the extent that they ended up cheating the rest of us, including Hearts, of titles and cups by using EBTs to play players they otherwise would most probably have not afforded.

But it's nice to see them play in Europe. Lovely.

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:) How sweet of you. Let's just sweep under the carpet the fact that they have often worked to the detriment of the rest of Scottish football since time immemorial (in cahoots with the other arse cheek), to the extent that they ended up cheating the rest of us, including Hearts, of titles and cups by using EBTs to play players they otherwise would most probably have not afforded.

We’d have won a league title and a cup if Rangers hadn’t used EBTs ? Which years ?

5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:spoton:

joondalupjambo

Will not give them the steam aff ma pish.

Feck em and all who sail in her.

Just now, JimmyCant said:

We’d have won a league title and a cup if Rangers hadn’t used EBTs ? Which years ?

I said the rest of us, including Hearts, not just Hearts.

Anyway, reading comprehension aside, they beat us in the LC semi-final in 2003 and 2008. Who knows what the 1-0 and 2-0 results would have been if they hadn't supercharged their playing staff through the use of EBTs.

But they're lovely to watch in Europe.

We've benefited enough from them bumping up the coefficient not to actually want them to win the competition FFS.

For anyone saying a win is good for Scottish football; hope you promise not to bump your gums when we struggle to match them on the park next season when they spend their CL money on their squad.

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

To some it will be. For me it’s just a game I’ll watch with a preference for the outcome but in truth I’m not that bothered one way or the other. A bit like watching Eurovision and wanting UK to win even though I’m a YES. Didn’t upset me that he didn’t win. Wouldn’t have opened the champers if he had.

Normally I wouldn't be bothered. Win though and they will be on a high going into Saturday. Psychology plays a big role in professional sport and would prefer them to be doubting their ability after the match tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Normally I wouldn't be bothered. Win though and they will be on a high going into Saturday. Psychology plays a big role in professional sport and would prefer them to be doubting their ability after the match tomorrow. 

You can make a case for either outcome having an impact. Personally I don’t see it making a bit of difference to a team who are so psychologically strong. 

There may be something in it for us in just the fact that they have traveled and played this week

Lord Montpelier
15 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You can make a case for either outcome having an impact. Personally I don’t see it making a bit of difference to a team who are so psychologically strong. 

There may be something in it for us in just the fact that they have traveled and played this week

Will make a big difference to their morale and support if they win. You'll see it on Saturday if they do. Very happy to be proven wrong on this occasion. 

If they win the Europa League with what’s basically a decent EFL championship standard squad, it’ll be one of the  greatest achievements in European football. 

I’m hoping they win it.

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

If they win the Europa League with what’s basically a decent EFL championship standard squad, it’ll be one of the  greatest achievements in European football. 

I’m hoping they win it.

This Rangers squad would probably be sitting mid table in the EPL.  The English Championship is a seriously overarrated league.  

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

This Rangers squad would probably be sitting mid table in the EPL.  The English Championship is a seriously overarrated league.  

Yes I agree it is okay to admit they are a good team even if you do not like them

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

Wow 😮 

Randy Marsh
5 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Wow 😮 

🤣 Noticed your Barsnley avatar.  Explains a lot.  

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

🤣 Noticed your Barsnley avatar.  Explains a lot.  

I can’t be insulted by someone I can’t take seriously. Sorry old pal. 

5 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

I can’t be insulted by someone I can’t take seriously. Sorry old pal. 

They beat Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig who exactly in the Championship would give them a hard time : - D

The Tackle

More of this please, couldn’t care about the score tomorrow night. Just get them pumped on Saturday 

ACD71C19-73BF-48AA-A49F-085698E7972B.jpeg

41 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

I’m hoping they win it.

Rangers would pish the championship.

Just about everyone on this board has watched EFL championship football……….and turned it off after half an hour

Edited by JimmyCant

Mister Dee

Frankly, I can do without another Lisbon lions type of yearly anniversary, should they win it. 

Whenever I hear a Celtic supporter mention the LL’s, I always say that I never knew they had won it. There’s always a couple of heart beats before they realise I’m winding them up. 

Whilst i am not watching and not really bothered i do think they will get a noisier backing if they come back champs so on that theory get them pumped

Riccarton3
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

You've. Got it. Others have already showed their knickers for the Rangers cause cos they've enjoyed the games/the run. That's fine. Wish they'd stick to that instead of questioning the obvious psychological negatives of DEFEAT as you've just pointed out.

copa-mundial

Hopefully get battered 0-0 until the 120+9th minute. Where they lose a goal to a stupid mistake. 

Frankfurt to make them run constantly in the sweltering heat. And if it's not asking too much. Injuries to Kent, Aribo and Tavernier.