The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )

Naisys Tackle

ScandinavianJambo
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I think them winning on penalties is the best outcome for us

they will be busy partying and be distracted for our game

if they lose then they will be hungry to win our final even more 

Good post and focusing on the right club...Hearts FC!

Also, penality shoot out means extra time and tired legs...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sooks

• redjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bollocks! Here's to extra time, penalties and them losing.

And few injuries wouldn’t be a bad thing (not career ending though)

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I think them winning on penalties is the best outcome for us

they will be busy partying and be distracted for our game

if they lose then they will be hungry to win our final even more 

If they win on Wednesday. 

Saturday will just become one big sash bash. 

They will be all over Glasgow probably hanging around Hampden without tickets. 

There is no way anything good will come out of them winning on Wednesday. 

I'm very apprehensive about Saturday for a number of reasons. 

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bollocks! Here's to extra time, penalties and them losing.

What, no injuries as well? 

ToadKiller Dog

Don't really care what the result is ,hope they come back mentally and physically shattered .

And the large % of the knuckldragging fan base get returned by the Spanish police in a week or so .

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

European final, we will all know decent, normal okay people that support them despite what I would describe the majority of 90 minute bigots.

It is also good for Scottish football - see us in Europe next year because of how they have been in Europe the last couple of seasons.

I hope they win, I hope my old man is delighted in the biggest game he's probably going to see his club play in before he departs this world.

Then on to Saturday when we win The Cup.

Extra time, penalties, Rangers win, a few casualties ruling them out for Saturday. 

Cheers. 

I already see enough red, white, and blue, Rangers tops and Union flags ****ing everywhere in Northern Ireland without those chunts winning the Europa League.

I hope they scrape their way a 0-0 draw in 90 minutes, throwing bodies on the line, getting injuries and all sorts of fatigue doing so, only to be annihilated 4-0 in extra time.  I want them to think they have a chance, to dream of the goal that will give them the trophy, and then to have it ripped away from them in such a way that it leaves no doubt that they were pumped.  I don't want it to be a single goal, or even 2 that settles it.  I don't want them to lose on penalties.  I don't want it to be described as close, for them to take any positives, or have any "what if" moments.  I want them to taste the sweet taste of anticipation and hope, and to have it balled up and jammed up their collective farters sans-lube multiple times in a short space of time.

I want tears, I want snotters, I want anguish, I want heartbreak.  I want them coming back on that plane with their tails tucked so far between their legs that it disappears into the Grand Canyon-size cavity that Eintracht Frankfurt tear them, never to come out again.  I want a cloud of rampant depression that hangs over the blue half of Glasgow like a haar.  I want them to dread 12:15 on Saturday, dreading that it might just happen again, dreading that they might never enjoy another game of football ever again.

No Hearts fan should ever be wishing Rangers luck, unless it is of the bad variety.

No Idle Talk

Good luck Rangers? Get lost. 

I hope they lose in the most devastating and heartbreaking fashion imaginable. 

Edited by No Idle Talk

crunchy frog
2 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

European final, we will all know decent, normal okay people that support them despite what I would describe the majority of 90 minute bigots.

It is also good for Scottish football - see us in Europe next year because of how they have been in Europe the last couple of seasons.

I hope they win, I hope my old man is delighted in the biggest game he's probably going to see his club play in before he departs this world.

20220515_101904.jpg

FAO Glasgow Rangers 2.0 hope you get pumped rotten From Frankfurt! then again from us on the weekend! 

17 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

FAO Glasgow Rangers 2.0 hope you get pumped rotten From Frankfurt! then again from us on the weekend! 

120 minutes, a defeat on penalties something like 15-14, 2 or 3 muscle injuries all played in a ****ing heatwave 

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

What, no injuries as well? 

I can't bring myself to wish injuries on them.

Now some dehydration, severe cramp, a bit of mild heat exhaustion, and sun burns . . .

cosanostra

Hope it's a long, violent and exhausting game. Couldn't really care who wins but it would be cool of the orcs didn't shame themselves and Scotland.

Unknown user
Just now, cosanostra said:

Hope it's a long, violent and exhausting game. Couldn't really care who wins but it would be cool of the orcs didn't shame themselves and Scotland.

This, except please god don't let them win.

The Spanish (and Germans) will see Union jacks and hear GSTQ, I'm hoping Scotland will get away with it

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

:what:

14 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Now some dehydration, severe cramp, a bit of mild heat exhaustion, and sun burns . . .

Oh ok cool

:HeartsMandance:

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

I wasn't talking about leg breaks, I was meaning groin pulls, hamstrings etc just something that would keep them our for Saturday nothing career threatening. 

Watt-Zeefuik
9 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I wasn't talking about leg breaks, I was meaning groin pulls, hamstrings etc just something that would keep them our for Saturday nothing career threatening. 

I said somewhere else on here, possibly up-thread, I want those little niggles that they try to play through but flare up 20 minutes into the match. On 6-7 of their players.

Given that it's going to be over 35 in Seville (shame they aren't playing on Friday when it'll break 40), mild heat exhaustion is the kind of thing that takes longer to recover from than you think it will, even though it doesn't do any permanent harm. Particularly when you have to go from that heat to what's hopefully a proper Scottish dreich on Saturday.

6 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952477584858788bd133

CloustonHMFC

From a Scottish football view point I didn’t ever think I’d see a Scottish team winning a European trophy, it’s just doesn’t happen these days. From a Hearts view point I hope they have a 1-0 hard fought AET loss. 

So, what’s this football match that everyone is going on about??  Thought the big match was on Saturday?🤔

The Dragon Reborn

Rangers will take it to extra time and even penalties but in the end you can put your money on Frankfurt having the last laff. 

Hope the game goes to extra time and pens then they get beat fans fight between themselves and then when we beat them on Saturday there will be full scale riots between Rangers fans and Rangers fans 😂

7 hours ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Hope they lose on penalties, Frankfurt don’t  miss any and the final score is 11-10.

That would be good. Mcgregor missing the last one too😂

Bull's-eye

The Rangers winning will be good for nobody, least of all us.

Hope they get Blitzkrieged.

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

: - D

Todays the day the teddy bears get their dicks kicked

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

And please FORGET to pack the sun tan lotion. 😁

crunchy frog

I just thought, any tv viewer will be treated to the German bomber song from the first minute and throughout the game, complete with plane impressssions. Is there a bigger more tedious cringe in "football" chants

IMG-20220112-WA0005.jpg

Pumped in penalties, fireworks outside the hotel at 2am, delayed flights. 

Not much to ask... 

Samuel Camazzola
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

Extra time time is missing from that list. 👍 

Edited by Samuel Camazzola

2 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

From a Scottish football view point I didn’t ever think I’d see a Scottish team winning a European trophy, it’s just doesn’t happen these days. From a Hearts view point I hope they have a 1-0 hard fought AET loss. 

Scottish team 😂😂

adambraejambo

Volcanic Euruption closing airspace. They forced to bus/train/ferry back . As a team bonding exercise they all dine together on the ferry only to discover later that day that the fish was off.  

Better for Scottish football and for us if they win. We're in Europe every season from now on if they win I reckon. More likely to get better investment into the league as well.

Sevco heartbreak please ... massive emotional turmoil to boot...

No Jambo, worth their salt, would wish it any other way....any Sevco sympathising needs anulled from this place....

Thing is, if they win they're hardly going to be tucked up into bed nice and early fresh to start training the next day. Them winning after giving it absolutely everything then going out on the sauce seems like a better outcome for us on Saturday.

I don't even want luck to come into it at the end of the day.  In self contradiction, i don't care now if they're tired or injured.  I want us to sparkle and win on merit.

We have a national hero in goal and many terrific players in front of him.  All things being equal, I'm confident we can win and I think we will.

If we don't, the sun will still rise the next day and we are in a really strong position to do really well next season.

Along with tens of thousands of others, I'll be kicking every ball with them and I'll be proud of them whatever happens.

• davemclaren changed the title to The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )