The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )

Naisys Tackle

fabienleclerq

I want them to win it, obviously in the most energy sapping way. I wanted the Tim's to win in seville aswell, folk run our game down a lot and I think it's good for us if they do well. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sooks

• redjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AC Mallin_51

Really can’t see how rangers winning tomorrow benefits us for Saturday. Look at the run we went on after losing to Celtic on pens. I genuinely think if they win tomorrow our chances of success on Saturday will decrease significantly 

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully the Germans stick their "rule brittania" and "dam busters" banter straight up thier tax evading hoops. 

Hopefully they lose in the most agonising way possible which leads to their entire season hinging on the sc. 

If they don't score early v us, their carnival atmosphere wil turn sour, they'll show their true colours and turn on the team and make them nervous. 

They've done well, but hopefully there are hun and diet hun tears everywhere on Wed. 

The saltier, the better. 

Hopefully the pricks can behave themselves and not utterly embarrass the nation they hate, again. 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

I hope McGregor trips over a Union Jack beachball and breaks his teeth on the post.

Big Joe will play in the sc I think. 

Still not against your "you've been framed" clip winner tho. 

Absolute Scenes
43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

: - D

Todays the day the teddy bears get their dicks kicked

😂😂😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Thing is, if they win they're hardly going to be tucked up into bed nice and early fresh to start training the next day. Them winning after giving it absolutely everything then going out on the sauce seems like a better outcome for us on Saturday.

If they win, They won't be going out on the sauce ffs. 

Gazza left them years ago. 

30 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Thing is, if they win they're hardly going to be tucked up into bed nice and early fresh to start training the next day. Them winning after giving it absolutely everything then going out on the sauce seems like a better outcome for us on Saturday.

And if they lose they will need to win ok Saturday or else the season will end without a trophy. Then winning on pens, a few injuries, followed by a piss up is what wins best for us. 

hereford_hearts

We've had suggestions of extra time, penalties, injuries etc, but can I suggest Monkeypox. Seems to be on the up in the UK just now, and der hun are the most suitable candidates 😉

6 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Rangers winning gives us the best chance

Correct with extra time and penalties too.

26 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I want them to win it, obviously in the most energy sapping way. I wanted the Tim's to win in seville aswell, folk run our game down a lot and I think it's good for us if they do well. 

The old firm run our game down more than any one else

Barry Radge

That Raman guy on the news boiled my pish last night when he was going on about The Rangers going for Europe success AGAIN. I’ve rechecked their history since 2012 and they haven’t won anything in Europe before. The 5 diddy stars on their badge celebrate 3 diddy leagues, 1 league title and 1 Harry Ramsden cup. Hope they get pumped.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Rangers winning gives us the best chance

Not it doesn't. 

Fxxx the SPFL
49 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Sevco heartbreak please ... massive emotional turmoil to boot...

No Jambo, worth their salt, would wish it any other way....any Sevco sympathising needs anulled from this place....

beware a wounded animal

The perfect scenario would be a Rangers win tomorrow and Hearts win on Saturday.  Rangers winning Europa league would be fantastic for Scottish Football.  We win the cup then we can all celebrate at full time on Saturday.  

I prefer a Rangers win after a long and difficult and draining match. I think it would suit us better.

I'm going big picture on this one, I want them to fail miserably, after extra time and penalties.

Denies them entry into CL next year and the cash that comes with it, make no mistake, they NEED that money !!

Then we pump them at the weekend to rub their noses in it, I want sheer misery heaped upon them.

N Lincs Jambo

Temperature in Seville Wednesday up to 35C. 120 minutes in the searing heat followed by losing 35-34 on penalties would be just the ticket 👍

I never want the Rangers to win anything, but if they win this, I won't grudge my decent Rangers family and friends their moment of glory.

4 minutes ago, meister said:

I'm going big picture on this one, I want them to fail miserably, after extra time and penalties.

Denies them entry into CL next year and the cash that comes with it, make no mistake, they NEED that money !!

Then we pump them at the weekend to rub their noses in it, I want sheer misery heaped upon them.

: - )

It could easily be mid to high 30s C at kick off.

Regardless of how they do in the match, they'll be ****ed ! Even by Saturday. If it goes all the way, all the better !

👍

Unknown user
54 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I don't see any positives for us if the hun win

10 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bollocks! Here's to extra time, penalties and them losing.

Hear hear and 75% of their team pull hammies.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, briever said:

Hear hear and 75% of their team pull hammies.

And the rest get nicked for being filthy in a built up area

It’s a difficult one to chose which would be the best for us to be honest…..

A Rangers win and they will be on a high going into Saturday but they could take their eye of the ball as they might feel the jobs done. Or 

A Rangers defeat could mean they are on a low but they might go into Saturday with this being their only chance to redeem themselves .

Malinga the Swinga

A last minute defeat for Sevco in extra time, a crippling list of injuries and their supporters behaving like animals is the scenario I am hoping for.

I think some need to stop hoping Rangers will do us a favour or not be at it and just back us to go out and do what needs to be done

Malinga the Swinga
10 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

I don’t know ANY decent rangers supporters.

There aren't any. Not a single one.

Bull's-eye

Not sure what Saturday has got to do with The Rangers getting slaughtered tomorrow night.

Bizarre logic as usual on here. This is The Rangers biggest game in their entire history and this marvelous thread is about the joy of hoping they get pumped rotten.

Hope Frankfart absolutely destroy them.

:yas::greatpost:

I personally Hope the Rangers tribute act get a big frankfurter rammed up their arses sideways! I hope they're broken coming into the cup final against us on the weekend.

I want sevco tears for my breakfast on Sunday.

fabienleclerq
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't see any positives for us if the hun win

Extra European places. 

Hope they get absolutely slaughtered on the pitch and they take second place in the rioting that will undoubtedly follow.

sprinbox98
8 hours ago, tian447 said:

I already see enough red, white, and blue, Rangers tops and Union flags ****ing everywhere in Northern Ireland without those chunts winning the Europa League.

I hope they scrape their way a 0-0 draw in 90 minutes, throwing bodies on the line, getting injuries and all sorts of fatigue doing so, only to be annihilated 4-0 in extra time.  I want them to think they have a chance, to dream of the goal that will give them the trophy, and then to have it ripped away from them in such a way that it leaves no doubt that they were pumped.  I don't want it to be a single goal, or even 2 that settles it.  I don't want them to lose on penalties.  I don't want it to be described as close, for them to take any positives, or have any "what if" moments.  I want them to taste the sweet taste of anticipation and hope, and to have it balled up and jammed up their collective farters sans-lube multiple times in a short space of time.

I want tears, I want snotters, I want anguish, I want heartbreak.  I want them coming back on that plane with their tails tucked so far between their legs that it disappears into the Grand Canyon-size cavity that Eintracht Frankfurt tear them, never to come out again.  I want a cloud of rampant depression that hangs over the blue half of Glasgow like a haar.  I want them to dread 12:15 on Saturday, dreading that it might just happen again, dreading that they might never enjoy another game of football ever again.

No Hearts fan should ever be wishing Rangers luck, unless it is of the bad variety.

best post of the week - well said sir!

leith_dude

Extra time and penalties please with a Frankfurt win.

Or extra time and a MacGregor howler to gift Frankfurt the trophy.

Riccarton3

BBC fans memories over last 10 years is worthy of Goebbels. One boy goes 'when the club almost went out of business.' You can read through every testimony and you'd never know the true background.

Welcome to my world, won't you please come in.

Qué sera sera. 

Half pished or wounded beast. Makes no odds. It's up to us to concentrate on our own game on Saturday and for every player to give their absolute best.

We might still fall short even giving our best (and taking into account the usual favourable refereeing the OF get) but we need to make games like this part of our normal season's expectations.

We will get better year on year and sooner rather than later success will follow.

On saying all this I can't stand the thought of these utter Muppets winning.

Edited by stuart500

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Extra European places. 

I mean, aye, but is it a price worth paying? Really?

35 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

The perfect scenario would be a Rangers win tomorrow and Hearts win on Saturday.  Rangers winning Europa league would be fantastic for Scottish Football.  We win the cup then we can all celebrate at full time on Saturday.  

I don't get this way of thinking ? How on God's earth does Them winning benefit anyone in Scotland but THEM!? they will pocket 30 million if they win this and will get champions league group stage football next year, ensuring that they stretch their gap further over us, they have already boosted the co efficient enough, them winning only benefits them imo, why any hearts fan would want that outcome blows my mind and not in a good way! I personally want to face a broken Rangers tribute on the weekend, one that's had the confidence and life sucked out of them. Each to their own though eh!

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

A much better thread.  Well done.

They may do OK on the pitch, but they'll definitely let themselves (and Scotland) down off it.  Scum.

Hope they get pumped.  Always.

fabienleclerq
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I mean, aye, but is it a price worth paying? Really?

4/5 million in our coffers then aye. Are you not the one that wanted hibs to win the Scottish Cup? 

stevieboobs

An early Franfurt goal and the huns exhaust themselves chasing the match, scoring an equaliser in the 89th minute, giving them a glimmer of hope. 

Extra time, Frankfurt score another early goal, again, the huns chase extra time looking for an equaliser. Frankfurt score in the 119th & 120th minute. 

Rangers mentally and physically goosed!

Loads of injuries along the way would be the icing on the cake

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Hope they get destroyed, on and off the pitch, and return utterly demoralised, having shamed themselves yet again.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

4/5 million in our coffers then aye. Are you not the one that wanted hibs to win the Scottish Cup? 

How does the rangers winning the Europa give us 4/5 million in our coffers though?

We're already quids in for next season, and any extra place would be at the bottom - this year it would be Ross county facing god knows how many rounds of qualifying for the conference before getting pumped out after 3 fixtures and breaking even after traveling costs.

Plus, every town in Scotland facing a summer of gloating hun?

uNolpyv.gif

All roads lead to Gorgie

Three reasons not to wish them luck. More arrogant supporters, weegie press going about it for years, more bairns turning their backs on their local teams. 

In the short term they would be buzzing for the cup final and we would have to face that. I hope they lose after extra time!

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Here’s hoping for...

Defeat.

Tiredness/fatigue.

A few injuries.

Sun stroke.

Large mosquitos.

All the best, boys.  👍

Well said Morgan, now can all the people wanting them to win start their own thread. Hope they are well and truly pumped. 😃

• davemclaren changed the title to The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )