The good/bad luck Rangers thread ( merged )

Naisys Tackle

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are you having a pop at Hearts supporters for not wanting Rangers to win

Weird behaviour

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sooks

• redjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wish jj was my dad

Why would anybody from any club outside the cartel want those ****s to do well? What is wrong with these people? 

Jambo 4 Ever
36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are you having a pop at Hearts supporters for not wanting Rangers to win

Umm because rangers winning and subsequently partying etc will help us on Saturday - they won’t be as focused on winning as much 

I hope they get skooshed.

And get lots of niggling injuries that'll rule them out of their game with us.

And I hope their Orcish fans do what OF fans always do and riot and they get banned from all UEFA competitions next year.

Bull's-eye
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Umm because rangers winning and subsequently partying etc will help us on Saturday - they won’t be as focused on winning as much 

What if they're professional athletes that are promised the mother of all parties if they win both matches after both matches have been played ?

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Or..... the win and get fired up, come out wanting to make it a cup double and put on a show for the 'home' fans. You could argue it justifiably either way, and therefore it doesn't really matter. Saturday is Saturday and stands or falls on its own. Looking for pros or cons in a win or loss scenario just ties us in knots.

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

We can atleast agreed we want it to go to penalties 

Except I agree, the more effort they have to expend the better!

Felix Lighter
3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

What if they're professional athletes that are promised the mother of all parties if they win both matches after both matches have been played ?

Exactly, their season finishes on Saturday not tonight. The notion their players will be getting blootered should they win tonight is fantasy. Extra time calamitous demoralisation for me tonight please.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I bet you guys who want rangers to lose will still watch it tonight and then moan that too many people ware interested in the game 

How much? 

£1000?

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Exactly, their season finishes on Saturday not tonight. The notion their players will be getting blootered should they win tonight is fantasy. Extra time calamitous demoralisation for me tonight please.

How about penalties 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Felix Lighter said:

It's ridiculous notion Tbh. 

Straw clutching in the extreme to try and justify supporting Rangers tonight, some 100%.

They should just say "they see rangers as brothers, rangers winning gets one over Celtic and as a union jack diet hun type I enjoy rangers winning things more than any other team and I get jealous when they Rock up to Tynecastle singing the sash, GSTQ and have their beautiful flags on display that I need to pretend I hate  and can't join in until I get to the lodge". 

Felix Lighter
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How about penalties 

meh, that would do of course but would prefer to see them concede heavily in extra time, with a few injuries thrown in for good measure. 

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

We can atleast agreed we want it to go to penalties 

I want it to go to police dogs

Tasavallan

12-11 Eintract on penalties.  Tavernier to miss 2nd time around.

Watt-Zeefuik
18 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

meh, that would do of course but would prefer to see them concede heavily in extra time, with a few injuries thrown in for good measure. 

Exactly, pens and they can say, "och, coulda been" but 2-3 goals in extra time as they fall apart is far more gut-wrenching with just as much exhaustion.

No surprises here, I want a Rangers win for my Rangers pals, extra time hopefully as helps us on Saturday as need all help we can get based on fitness levels in camp.

Vlad Magic
4 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Hardly surprising.

Manchester was ruined for days after that shower turned up.

2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

No surprises here, I want a Rangers win for my Rangers pals, extra time hopefully as helps us on Saturday as need all help we can get based on fitness levels in camp.

Same.

43 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:D Utter rubbish. They are a professional team. If anything, winning will motivate them to do the double.

Felix Lighter
17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Straw clutching in the extreme to try and justify supporting Rangers tonight, some 100%.

They should just say "they see rangers as brothers, rangers winning gets one over Celtic and as a union jack diet hun type I enjoy rangers winning things more than any other team and I get jealous when they Rock up to Tynecastle singing the sash, GSTQ and have their beautiful flags on display that I need to pretend I hate  and can't join in until I get to the lodge". 

tbf I can understand the logic some might have thinking a hun win might suit us. I disagree though, they'll be on a high looking to celebrate in style at Hampden. Them losing heaps pressure on them to win what they'll view as second prize, if we score first it's squeaky bum time with the possibility of them winning nowt. 

SwindonJambo
11 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

In fairness that looked like Frankfurt fans causing the bother there.

SwindonJambo
32 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not that you’re stereotyping or generalising.

11 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

👍 ditto. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Not that you’re stereotyping or generalising.

Past experience being used as opposed to stereotyping. 

Generalising - yes. 

They probably have hun pals that  when they get together sing a selection of songs that are banned from Tynecastle. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Tasavallan
8 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

94-93

Yeah that would do, too.  With lots of injuries.

SwindonJambo
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Past experience being used as opposed to stereotyping. 

Generalising - yes. 

They probably have hun pals that  when the get together sing a selection of songs that are banned from Tynecastle. 

Believe it or not there are actually lots of moderate football fans of all persuasions just happy to see a Scottish football team doing well, but won’t be devastated if they lose. Not me I might add. I want whatever outcome improves our chances on Saturday, preferably a sore extra time defeat and a few knocks. The stupid songs and other paraphernalia you can keep. I’m happy to consider myself British as well as Scottish but I absolutely detest the Rangers way of expressing it and feel no kinship with them whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

I watched that on my phone with kids tv on YouTube on in the living room and the silly wee tune made it even funnier 

HartleyLegend3

I think rangers are in for a right gubbing tonight. 

Think the Germans will come out the traps flying and score a couple of goals. Then pick them off on the counter attack. 

4-0...

RustyRightPeg

Owen Hargreaves and his dulcet tones in the studio just to bring everyone down a peg or two 

Boyces beard
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What a lot of shite you talk, Rangers win and adrenaline alone will see them through the Scottish Cup Final. Rangers turning up with there tails between there legs after taking a dry length of the Germans would be much more beneficial to us on Saturday.

Edited by Boyces beard

Boyces beard
Just now, Boyces beard said:

What a lot of shite you talk, Rangers win and adrenaline alone will see them through the Scottish Cup Final. Rangers turning up with there tails between there legs after taking a dry length of the Germans would be much more beneficial to us on Saturday.

On 16/05/2022 at 22:32, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bollocks! Here's to extra time, penalties and them losing.

I’m Jamhammer and I fully endorse this message 

Sick of hearing all this 10 year journey and it's remarkable where Rangers where crap.

Aw the poor wee Rangers went a few years not winning trophies but now with a wage bill of almost 40m are having some success.

What a fairytale.

Thought BT we’re showing this free to view ?

Edit : Found it on their YouTube channel

Edited by JimmyCant

Ideally go to extra time and in the last minute Tavernier boots a clearance as hard as he can but skews it across goal and it goes into the net off McGregor’s face. 

Naisys Tackle
On 17/05/2022 at 11:58, The Dragon Reborn said:

If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s people welching on their financial obligations. 

Can't argue on that. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Ideally go to extra time and in the last minute Tavernier boots a clearance as hard as he can but skews it across goal and it goes into the net off McGregor’s face. 

Would be great if the resultant bruise on McGregor's face was in the shape of a V sign.

SwindonJambo
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Thought BT we’re showing this free to view ?

They are. You have to livestream it from either their website or their YouTube channel

Naisys Tackle
On 17/05/2022 at 16:40, Japan Jambo said:

apart from their arrogance, sectarianism and the fact they continue to leg us over at every available opportunity (on and off the field) this sums it up quite well for me;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413676

Unless the gap narrows (which I concede is unlikely) Scotland will remain a two horse race and that is to the detriment of the club I love. Perversely it may not be in their interests either as the league effectively has minimal commercial value as a result of this.

As for a German team beating them, couldn't care less who beats them just want them to lose.

What if the German team have arrogance and sectarianism?  

The gap won't narrow, it's a pipe dream.  The gap with us and the rest could/and should get wider though, and them doing well in Europe will make us more money should we continue to be the best of the rest. 

If you genuinely think Rangers losing this evening will have any influence on it not being a two horse race bash on.  

At Least the boy who wanted or didn't want Hibs to win the cup had the correct meaning of not wanting them to win and grow, you can kind of see that.  It didn't matter regardless, Hibs are shite again and the huns are there tonight despite that outcome.