Europa league/conference 22/23 - Zurich v Hearts

mickycameron98

Watt-Zeefuik
10 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Stuck in Aviemore in the pouring rain so decided so be a little geeky.

There has been a lot of chat about how difficult the Europa League group stages would be. Of course it would be more difficult than the conference but would it be an impossible task to qualify?

So using the current draws and UEFA country and team coefficients I did my best to work out who'd progress/drop out from the CL etc. 

Then seeded the teams who got into the group stages and did a draw. The results are as follows.

The Aviemore bored out my nut Europa Leage 22/23

GROUP A

Lazio

Rennes

Midtjylland

Sivasspor

GROUP B

Dynamo Kyvi

Real Sociedad

Union Berlin 

HEARTS

GROUP C

Man U

Feyenoord

Apollon limassol

Diploma

GROUP D

Benfica

Copenhagen 

Nates 

Austria Vienna 

Group E

Braga

Partizan Belgrade

Ferencvacos

Silkenborg 

GROUP F

Roma

Ludogorets 

Real Betis

Trabzonspor

GROUP G

Rangers

Gent

Bodo Glimt

Strum Graz

GROUP H

Arsenal

Malmo

Frieburg

Union Saint Gilloise

So in my opinion inconclusive. We got a hard draw but other groups look a little "easier".  Should be some great trips and nights at Tyne whatever happens.

Hearts beat Shamrock Rovers to qualify BTW. With certain draws in the CL there could be a few very beatable teams we could draw in the qualifying round.

Right I need a beer.

Outstanding work, excellent use of bored time!

If we get to the EL groups and manage third and drop into the ECL knockout rounds, I'll be ecstatic. First British club to collect the ECL Cup, here we come!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Heartsmad1874

• JimmyCant

• hughesie27

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
9 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Point in Poland against Kyvi win at home.

Win at home to Union and a point against Sociedad.

Lose away to both.

8 points.... Heart break and come 3rd.

I'm going a win in Berlin, and maybe a defeat to Sociedad at home.

9 points.

SAS double in Berlin - Simms and Shankland.

Fxxx the SPFL
6 hours ago, JAYEL said:

Just reads your post and forgot we had 2 buses.

Great trip 👍

Crosbie bus tours lol

Jambo in Yorkshire
18 hours ago, Daveandal said:

There has been a lot of chat about how difficult the Europa League group stages would be. Of course it would be more difficult than the conference but would it be an impossible task to qualify?

So using the current draws and UEFA country and team coefficients I did my best to work out who'd progress/drop out from the CL etc. 

Then seeded the teams who got into the group stages and did a draw. The results are as follows.

GROUP A

Lazio

Rennes

Midtjylland

Sivasspor

GROUP B

Dynamo Kyvi

Real Sociedad

Union Berlin 

HEARTS

GROUP C

Man U

Feyenoord

Apollon limassol

Diploma

GROUP D

Benfica

Copenhagen 

Nates 

Austria Vienna 

Group E

Braga

Partizan Belgrade

Ferencvacos

Silkenborg 

GROUP F

Roma

Ludogorets 

Real Betis

Trabzonspor

GROUP G

Rangers

Gent

Bodo Glimt

Strum Graz

GROUP H

Arsenal

Malmo

Frieburg

Union Saint Gilloise

So in my opinion inconclusive. We got a hard draw but other groups look a little "easier".  Should be some great trips and nights at Tyne whatever happens.

Hearts beat Shamrock Rovers to qualify BTW. With certain draws in the CL there could be a few very beatable teams we could draw in the qualifying round.

Right I need a beer.

I know you are having a bit of fun but using Uefa seedings etc Rangers would be in the CL group stage. Hopefully they are in the EL as they won’t get anything like the same financial  rewards.

20 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

I know you are having a bit of fun but using Uefa seedings etc Rangers would be in the CL group stage. Hopefully they are in the EL as they won’t get anything like the same financial  rewards.

Would we not have to split a substantial part of ‘our’ payments if Rangers were in the EL group stage with us ? Feck that ! plus Rangers in the CL means they split payouts with Celtic, taking a substantial amount away from Celtic 

Edited by JimmyCant

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Would we not have to split a substantial part of ‘our’ payments if Rangers were in the EL group stage with us ? Feck that ! plus Rangers in the CL means they split payouts with Celtic, taking a substantial amount away from Celtic 

I assume its just the payouts for the group stages? 

8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yeah, that was my understanding too.  My preferred option would be that they get shut down for financial shenanigans before playing games; I've not been following the thread, but I suspect that's not very likely.

Ach it’s stuff you need to look up to find out what might have to be shared and  I can’t be arsed right now 😂but I’m fairly sure we’re better off being in the EL groups on our own (no other Scottish team)

Jambo in Yorkshire
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Ach it’s stuff you need to look up to find out what might have to be shared and  I can’t be arsed right now 😂but I’m fairly sure we’re better off being in the EL groups on our own (no other Scottish team)

I agree we would be but I don’t want Rangers getting the mega millions from CL group stage. 

8 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

I agree we would be but I don’t want Rangers getting the mega millions from CL group stage. 

It’s a rock and hard place for me. In the CL group stage with Celtic and they take a big slice away from them. Won’t matter much to us in the grand scheme so I’d rather just make sure we maximise what we can get. Anything that helps keep the gap below us. Not terribly concerned with what’s above us at this stage because it’s out of sight.

5 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I assume its just the payouts for the group stages? 

It's the share of pooled TV money that gets split between participants from each country. Ironically even though Rangers beat us to win the cup if we both end up in the EL Groups we'd take a larger (60%) share then them as we have the Cup Winners slot.

The way they calculate and distribute the pool money is convoluted but my best reading of it is that the total pool was €139.5m in 21/22 with €97.65m of that going to participants in the group stage. Sadly Scotland's share of that will be tiny. 

For comparison the pool money that seemed to be allocated to the groups in the Conference League was €16.45m which again Scotland would take a tiny share of. 

The UCL pool money is even more confusingly split but amounts to around €300m in total.

Edited by Jamboross

Watt-Zeefuik
4 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s a rock and hard place for me. In the CL group stage with Celtic and they take a big slice away from them. Won’t matter much to us in the grand scheme so I’d rather just make sure we maximise what we can get. Anything that helps keep the gap below us. Not terribly concerned with what’s above us at this stage because it’s out of sight.

If I had a magic wand that controlled European results, Rangers would lose two straight qualifying rounds and parachute into the ECL group stages while County and United also qualify, while we win our qualifier and go into the EL groups.

Meanwhile Celtic get drawn into a group with Man City, Juventus, and PSG and get 0 points.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
46 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

It's the share of pooled TV money that gets split between participants from each country. Ironically even though Rangers beat us to win the cup if we both end up in the EL Groups we'd take a larger (60%) share then them as we have the Cup Winners slot.

The way they calculate and distribute the pool money is convoluted but my best reading of it is that the total pool was €139.5m in 21/22 with €97.65m of that going to participants in the group stage. Sadly Scotland's share of that will be tiny. 

For comparison the pool money that seemed to be allocated to the groups in the Conference League was €16.45m which again Scotland would take a tiny share of. 

The UCL pool money is even more confusingly split but amounts to around €300m in total.

Don’t want to pester but are you saying:

We defo get:

- £3.2m if we qualify for Europa (£2.7m plus £250k conference)

- the reported relevant pounds per win/draw (these are fixed however many Scottish teams there are)

But on top of that we get a share of additional money relating to TV money/income??

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Don’t want to pester but are you saying:

We defo get:

- £3.2m if we qualify for Europa (£2.7m plus £250k conference)

- the reported relevant pounds per win/draw (these are fixed however many Scottish teams there are)

But on top of that we get a share of additional money relating to TV money/income??

Yes. We also get another payment based on our co-efficient which will be negligible this year as we're likely to have the lowest (or among the lowest) rankings in the group stage if we get there. 21/22 season the lowest ranked side got €132k with that increasing by another €132k for each rung up on the ladder so the highest ranked of the 32 group stage teams got an extra €4.22m. 

This is also a thing in the Conference Leauge but is only €44.5k per ranking, going up to €1.42m for the highest ranked team. 

Back to 2005
On 27/06/2022 at 16:37, Daveandal said:

GROUP A

Lazio

Rennes

Midtjylland

Sivasspor

GROUP B

Dynamo Kyvi

Real Sociedad

Union Berlin 

HEARTS

GROUP C

Man U

Feyenoord

Apollon limassol

Diploma

GROUP D

Benfica

Copenhagen 

Nates 

Austria Vienna 

Group E

Braga

Partizan Belgrade

Ferencvacos

Silkenborg 

GROUP F

Roma

Ludogorets 

Real Betis

Trabzonspor

GROUP G

Rangers

Gent

Bodo Glimt

Strum Graz

GROUP H

Arsenal

Malmo

Frieburg

Union Saint Gilloise

Right I need a beer.

Not sure I fancy Kiev away!  Can we sway with diploma? Whoever the feck they are! 

49 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

If I had a magic wand that controlled European results, Rangers would lose two straight qualifying rounds and parachute into the ECL group stages while County and United also qualify, while we win our qualifier and go into the EL groups.

Meanwhile Celtic get drawn into a group with Man City, Juventus, and PSG and get 0 points.

Rangers can't drop to the ECL, if they lose their CL qualifier then they go straight in to the EL.

Watt-Zeefuik
5 minutes ago, jvm32 said:

Rangers can't drop to the ECL, if they lose their CL qualifier then they go straight in to the EL.

Don't think that's right? Rangers are in the third qualifying round of the UCL. If they lose, they go to the EL playoff round, same as us. If they lose that, they go to the UECL group stages.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/draws/2023/2001671/

EDIT: Oops, I re-read it and see you're right. Because they're League Path instead of Champions Path, they get the group stages.

Edited by Led Tasso

Just done a 6 hour walk... I'm stiff as a board but beer going down well.

To address the Rangers point I think.... they got knocked out by Monaco in my wee game. Higher coefficient but France having a Higher country coefficient took it.  Its all just daft stuff but I wanted to see roughly what it could look like.

The biggest take away was there could be a couple of very beatable teams we could get in the QF round. In my draw there was Shamrock Rovers (whilo we got) a Luxembourg team and a Latvian side... I think.  Odds are we're more likely to get a Partizan Belgrade type draw but there will be "easier" possibilities.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I take my hat off to those who understand the nitty-gritty of the cup draw and who plays in what competition and when or why they will play in a different one.

But, seeking a recap, (and I'm sure it's already been covered):

The draw affecting us will be made on August 2? And that will tell us the order we play someone home and away on August 18 and 25?

And those matches will also cause our games against Celtic (20th) and St Johnstone (27th) to be rearranged?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Finishing 3rd at least, again, far more important, just enjoy the experience this season and ensure we are back again in 2023.

Hopefully any trip for those lucky enough, will be a smooth one 

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

I think it would take a miracle for Ross County to qualify considering they didn't finish in a European spot last season.

Heartsmad1874
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I take my hat off to those who understand the nitty-gritty of the cup draw and who plays in what competition and when or why they will play in a different one.

But, seeking a recap, (and I'm sure it's already been covered):

The draw affecting us will be made on August 2? And that will tell us the order we play someone home and away on August 18 and 25?

And those matches will also cause our games against Celtic (20th) and St Johnstone (27th) to be rearranged?

Correct. Surprised they weren't already scheduled as Sunday.

Dundee Utd at home will also be on the Sunday, 14th August due to their qualifier on the 11th.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

Ricardo Quaresma

Would the OF Split a £20M pot, or £40M

Obviously hoping for the former to be the case

For CL group stages

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
adding modifier

Watt-Zeefuik
32 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I think it would take a miracle for Ross County to qualify considering they didn't finish in a European spot last season.

LOL oops. They say memory is the first to go . . . but I can't remember who said that . . .

Worthing Jambo
12 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Crosbie bus tours lol

Is he still around?

Do they still have coaches that can empty the toilet tanks on request? 😂

My backside still groans at the very mention of Sarajevo!🥴

A week on a coach that is🤭

Different trip but still Crosbie tours.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Is he still around?

Do they still have coaches that can empty the toilet tanks on request? 😂

My backside still groans at the very mention of Sarajevo!🥴

A week on a coach that is🤭

Different trip but still Crosbie tours.

Derek has some new company in England doing really well. Yeah me and the missus did Sarajevo what a hoot that was Watson dressed as Elvis 🕺 

Worthing Jambo
2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Derek has some new company in England doing really well. Yeah me and the missus did Sarajevo what a hoot that was Watson dressed as Elvis 🕺 

There were a few on that bus who, to this day, probably don’t remember going!😂

I was sitting next to you across the aisle 

Rocky jamboa
On 27/06/2022 at 16:37, Daveandal said:

GROUP A

Lazio

Rennes

Midtjylland

Sivasspor

GROUP B

Dynamo Kyvi

Real Sociedad

Union Berlin 

HEARTS

GROUP C

Man U

Feyenoord

Apollon limassol

Diploma

GROUP D

Benfica

Copenhagen 

Nates 

Austria Vienna 

Group E

Braga

Partizan Belgrade

Ferencvacos

Silkenborg 

GROUP F

Roma

Ludogorets 

Real Betis

Trabzonspor

GROUP G

Rangers

Gent

Bodo Glimt

Strum Graz

GROUP H

Arsenal

Malmo

Frieburg

Union Saint Gilloise

Right I need a beer.

Well done 👏 😄

Dream group would be arsenal or man u, real betis and feyenoord. A few good trips there! 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

There were a few on that bus who, to this day, probably don’t remember going!😂

I was sitting next to you across the aisle 

Good man we were quite near the front I think John and Liz and Ann owner of Anfield pub Newhaven was up front as well. I do remember the coach load of nuns when we were at the checkpoint at Croatian border and Derek had told us not to make any noise so we could get through quickly how wrong he was when we all started singing loudly are you hibees in disguise happy days

Worthing Jambo
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

Good man we were quite near the front I think John and Liz and Ann owner of Anfield pub Newhaven was up front as well. I do remember the coach load of nuns when we were at the checkpoint at Croatian border and Derek had told us not to make any noise so we could get through quickly how wrong he was when we all started singing loudly are you hibees in disguise happy days

😂 some of the details are sketchy for some reason🤭

I think @yvonnejambo was in front of us with her son and his pal.

Derek also told us to behave ourselves at the Bosnian border. One of the young lads in front of us was giving the border guards the middle finger😂

I still have nightmares about the driving over there. Everyone, maybe due to the war, had a death wish it seemed. Overtaking on corners a particular favourite of the locals😳

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Finishing 3rd at least, again, far more important, just enjoy the experience this season and ensure we are back again in 2023.

Hopefully any trip for those lucky enough, will be a smooth one 

Third will not guarantee groups though we also need to win the cup or hope we are third and in he cup final v first or second …………… we could actually finish any where and win the cup and repeat this seasons income which is a bit mental but at least it does not de value the cup what happened with the league cup 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Third will not guarantee groups though we also need to win the cup or hope we are third and in he cup final v first or second …………… we could actually finish any where and win the cup and repeat this seasons income which is a bit mental but at least it does not de value the cup what happened with the league cup 

Only one of three teams hopefully can win the cup if the window goes well 

4 hours ago, Jamboross said:

I did a bit of digging into the Media Pool allocation for Europa League.  In 2018/19 Rangers got £0.9m from the Media Pool, and didn't qualify from the group so that was all just for appearing in the group stage.  However, Celtic also took part in the group stage and qualified, so Rangers money would only be a share of Scotland's overall allocation.

I don't know how the money was allocated between Rangers and Celtic, but assuming an equal split, Scotland's share of the Media Pool would have been worth £1.8m.  That could be all ours if we qualify for the group stage and Rangers don't.  Even if we both qualify, we'd get 60%, which is over £1m.  That's way more than we would receive from the Conf League media pool and it's what really sets the two tournaments apart in terms of potential prize money for us.

Edited by RobNox

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Only one of three teams hopefully can win the cup if the window goes well 

Hoping so but it is very early to predict and the sheep landing a wind fall from transfers is annoying 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hoping so but it is very early to predict and the sheep landing a wind fall from transfers is annoying 

Having witnessed the players in thus far, I am now more assured that they are not game changers. They have to improve, probably well past Hibs and United, but we have yet to break out the piggy bank seriously 

2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Having witnessed the players in thus far, I am now more assured that they are not game changers. They have to improve, probably well past Hibs and United, but we have yet to break out the piggy bank seriously 

Hope you are right about Aberdeen because I have no fears over the other two you mention 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Hope you are right about Aberdeen because I have no fears over the other two you mention 

Trust the Good Lord Sooky lad

Is anyone bored enough to make a list of all the possible teams we could play in the playoff? Then as the rounds go, we can delete as appropriate.

2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Is anyone bored enough to make a list of all the possible teams we could play in the playoff? Then as the rounds go, we can delete as appropriate.

Pointless exercise at this stage. Far too many variables. Probably more than 40 teams you couldn’t rule out of the equation

3 hours ago, Dayman said:

As it stands I make it:

Partizan

Slovacko

Dynamo

Fenerbahce

Midtjylland

AEK Larnaca

Viktoria

Dinamo Zagreb

FC Zurich

Olympiacos

Maccabi Haifa

Bodo

Malmo

Ludogorets

CFR Cluj

Qarabag

Tobol Kustanai

Ferencvaros

Shaktior Saligorsk

Lech Poznan

Maribor

Slovan Bratislava

Zalgiris Vlinius

F91 Dudelange

Zrinjski Mostar

Shamrock Rovers

Shkupi

Pyunik

RFS Riga

KF Tirana

Linfield

Dinamo Batumi

HJK Helsinki

Sheriff

Hibernians

KI Klasvik

Balkani

Lincoln Red Imps

Sutjeska

The New Saints

Vikingur Reykjavik

The next round of matches that matter take place on the 5th/6th of July and will eliminate 15 teams below Viktoria into the conference league qualifiers

12 minutes ago, Swelljambo said:

As it stands I make it:

Partizan

Slovacko

Dynamo

Fenerbahce

Midtjylland

AEK Larnaca

Viktoria

Dinamo Zagreb

FC Zurich

Olympiacos

Maccabi Haifa

Bodo

Malmo

Ludogorets

CFR Cluj

Qarabag

Tobol Kustanai

Ferencvaros

Shaktior Saligorsk

Lech Poznan

Maribor

Slovan Bratislava

Zalgiris Vlinius

F91 Dudelange

Zrinjski Mostar

Shamrock Rovers

Shkupi

Pyunik

RFS Riga

KF Tirana

Linfield

Dinamo Batumi

HJK Helsinki

Sheriff

Hibernians

KI Klasvik

Balkani

Lincoln Red Imps

Sutjeska

The New Saints

Vikingur Reykjavik

The next round of matches that matter take place on the 5th/6th of July and will eliminate 15 teams below Viktoria into the conference league qualifiers

You legend. Lots of teams we should beat fairly easily. Let’s hope more than a few of them stay in it…

Everyone from Slovan downwards would leave us as big favourites I’d say.

I was at the Slovan stadium an hour or so ago, I’d not mind an away day here! 

11 minutes ago, Dayman said:

You legend. Lots of teams we should beat fairly easily. Let’s hope more than a few of them stay in it…

Everyone from Slovan downwards would leave us as big favourites I’d say.

I was at the Slovan stadium an hour or so ago, I’d not mind an away day here! 

Yeah there's some great draws on the cards with teams we can compete against and also cracking away days in August. Hope we avoid Qarabag, Tobol and Shaktior Saligorsk in particular. Slovan would be just about perfect.

16 minutes ago, Swelljambo said:

Yeah there's some great draws on the cards with teams we can compete against and also cracking away days in August. Hope we avoid Qarabag, Tobol and Shaktior Saligorsk in particular. Slovan would be just about perfect.

Somewhere in mid to Eastern Europe with a good sized stadium is ideal.

We could fit all of our season ticket holders into Slovans stadium on top of a good Slovan home attendance for example.

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Swelljambo said:

As it stands I make it:

Partizan

Slovacko

Dynamo

Fenerbahce

Midtjylland

AEK Larnaca

Viktoria

Dinamo Zagreb

FC Zurich

Olympiacos

Maccabi Haifa

Bodo

Malmo

Ludogorets

CFR Cluj

Qarabag

Tobol Kustanai

Ferencvaros

Shaktior Saligorsk

Lech Poznan

Maribor

Slovan Bratislava

Zalgiris Vlinius

F91 Dudelange

Zrinjski Mostar

Shamrock Rovers

Shkupi

Pyunik

RFS Riga

KF Tirana

Linfield

Dinamo Batumi

HJK Helsinki

Sheriff

Hibernians

KI Klasvik

Balkani

Lincoln Red Imps

Sutjeska

The New Saints

Vikingur Reykjavik

The teams I'd fancy us against.

FarmerTweedy
On 28/06/2022 at 16:46, Led Tasso said:

Your magic wand would have to not only control results but also rewrite the qualifying structure, because if they lose in either round of Champions League qualifying, they go straight into the Europa League group stage! 

Mr Elwood P
10 hours ago, Swelljambo said:

As it stands I make it:

Partizan

Slovacko

Dynamo

Fenerbahce

Midtjylland

AEK Larnaca

Viktoria

Dinamo Zagreb

FC Zurich

Olympiacos

Maccabi Haifa

Bodo

Malmo

Ludogorets

CFR Cluj

Qarabag

Tobol Kustanai

Ferencvaros

Shaktior Saligorsk

Lech Poznan

Maribor

Slovan Bratislava

Zalgiris Vlinius

F91 Dudelange

Zrinjski Mostar

Shamrock Rovers

Shkupi

Pyunik

RFS Riga

KF Tirana

Linfield

Dinamo Batumi

HJK Helsinki

Sheriff

Hibernians

KI Klasvik

Balkani

Lincoln Red Imps

Sutjeska

The New Saints

Vikingur Reykjavik

Lovely to look at the names all these European clubs instead of potential Scottish League Cup opponents. Malmo over Montrose any day.

10 hours ago, Swelljambo said:

Plenty of places to potentially get your head kicked in unfortunately so hoping to avoid those hot spots

11 hours ago, Swelljambo said:

As it stands I make it:

Partizan

Slovacko

Dynamo

Fenerbahce

Midtjylland

AEK Larnaca

Viktoria

Dinamo Zagreb

FC Zurich

Olympiacos

Maccabi Haifa

Bodo

Malmo

Ludogorets

CFR Cluj

Qarabag

Tobol Kustanai

Ferencvaros

Shaktior Saligorsk

Lech Poznan

Maribor

Slovan Bratislava

Zalgiris Vlinius

F91 Dudelange

Zrinjski Mostar

Shamrock Rovers

Shkupi

Pyunik

RFS Riga

KF Tirana

Linfield

Dinamo Batumi

HJK Helsinki

Sheriff

Hibernians

KI Klasvik

Balkani

Lincoln Red Imps

Sutjeska

The New Saints

Vikingur Reykjavik

Would love us to get Hibernians 😃

6 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Would love us to get Hibernians 😃

They’ve got Shamrock Rovers. Win that, (which is possible but unlikely IMO) lose the next tie (which they will) and we’ve a one in 10 chance of getting them …….. I think.

Edited by JimmyCant

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

They’ve got Shamrock Rovers. Win that, (which is possible but unlikely IMO) lose the next tie (which they will) and we’ve a one in 10 chance of getting them …….. I think.

Would it be wrong to cheer them on. 🤪

Hoping for any favourable draw. 🤞

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Europa league/conference 22/23 - Zurich v Hearts