Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Heartsmad1874

• JimmyCant

• hughesie27

Arthur Morgan
Just now, indianajones said:

Donis scores :rofl:

If we dont beat this lot we should probably give up. 

Exactly this. They must be bad for him to be starting. 

indianajones
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why do I have a terrible feeling that useless prick will come back to haunt us 

No doubt! 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, hughesie27 said:

2 for him now.

Maybe hes a player that played in a poor side?  Washington went on to a good level too.

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

LOL.

We know what’s coming don’t we?

Probably.

But.

If anyone said to you that all that stands between us making the Europa League group stage is a team that some shan player who was rank for us is their star player you would laugh in their face :lol: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'll never forget the "cross" against St Johnstone, with me on my death bed. Ball must have hit him twice 

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I'll never forget the "cross" against St Johnstone, with me on my death bed. Ball must have hit him twice 

What about his miss from 3 yards out in Dingwall. Could’ve got us 3 points that night. He was woeful but no doubt he’ll have a say in things next week and want to prove a point 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, SMJ_1874 said:

What about his miss from 3 yards out in Dingwall. Could’ve got us 3 points that night. He was woeful but no doubt he’ll have a say in things next week and want to prove a point 

Sods law isn't it 

7 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Why do the OF put up with such a stinking TV deal?

Why are they not well miffed about the paltry amount of cash this country gets?

Call me a tinfoil hat paranoid ****witt, but heres my theory:

Celtic want a bad deal because it pushes down their costs. If Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen could suddenly pay £10k pw for their top players suddenly they have to pay funny money for domestic transfers. It would also mean that the circa £10k p/w they pay to the players they pick up from within Scotland would need to go up significantly too. Additionally, no increase in the TV deal would benefit them in any meaningful way. We could double our current TV deal and their player market wouldn't change, although they may begin to face challenges from other sides if we had more of that money to play with. Its of no benefit to Celtic to increase the TV deal. 

Lawwell was extremely good at what he does and Doncaster had him holding his hand for the TV deal negotiations. I find it difficult to accept that Lawwell would roll over in the way that they seem to have with regards to our current deal. That is, unless it benefited Celtic to keep the rest of us poor. 

I hate conspiracy theories passionately, but Celtic and Peter Lawwell effectively ran Scottish football and increased their power whilst Rangers were out of the top flight. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the above is true. Otherwise, they'd be shouting from the rafters about us being ripped off and demanding Doncaster go.  Unless he's their man and serving their interests exceptionally well?

17 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Thanks RT.

Lucky you  all I got was a burd called Adelle desperate to meet me. I mean, sure the girls not mase if wood but I've never even met her. These links never work for me.

Edited by Gorgierools

13 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Glad you pulled through.

7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Call me a tinfoil hat paranoid ****witt, but heres my theory:

Celtic want a bad deal because it pushes down their costs. If Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen could suddenly pay £10k pw for their top players suddenly they have to pay funny money for domestic transfers. It would also mean that the circa £10k p/w they pay to the players they pick up from within Scotland would need to go up significantly too. Additionally, no increase in the TV deal would benefit them in any meaningful way. We could double our current TV deal and their player market wouldn't change, although they may begin to face challenges from other sides if we had more of that money to play with. Its of no benefit to Celtic to increase the TV deal. 

Lawwell was extremely good at what he does and Doncaster had him holding his hand for the TV deal negotiations. I find it difficult to accept that Lawwell would roll over in the way that they seem to have with regards to our current deal. That is, unless it benefited Celtic to keep the rest of us poor. 

I hate conspiracy theories passionately, but Celtic and Peter Lawwell effectively ran Scottish football and increased their power whilst Rangers were out of the top flight. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the above is true. Otherwise, they'd be shouting from the rafters about us being ripped off and demanding Doncaster go.  Unless he's their man and serving their interests exceptionally well?

If a conspiracy is a conspiracy it's  not a theory anymore.

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

In theory yes. However!

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

(genuine question) Do you think it sounds ridiculous? 

It seems to line up, especially when you see the success of so called inferior leagues. 

I know the temptation is to say Avdijaj is shite because he looked poor here, but he had 1 start and 2 sub appearances in an awful team. 

I think he's clearly a decent player.

6 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I know the temptation is to say Avdijaj is shite because he looked poor here, but he had 1 start and 2 sub appearances in an awful team. 

I think he's clearly a decent player.

Was he the guy that in the last minute of the game went to cross the ball and put it way out for a goal kick.

Thought he looked pish with us but always feel players like that come back to haunt us

Advijaj plays for Zurich? Small world. He was hyped up beyond belief before he arrived here, mental he's actually scoring goals now.

23 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Was he the guy that in the last minute of the game went to cross the ball and put it way out for a goal kick.

Thought he looked pish with us but always feel players like that come back to haunt us

Yeah that was him. I'm not saying he was good for us but he hardly featured. He got double figures in the Austrian Bundesliga last season, I don't think he's a diddy as some seem to think.

9 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Might be an unpopular viewpoint but imo it's time to let that go. Justice has been done by us returning to where we all believe we should be, plus starving the championship teams that thought us going down would be a money spinner of any real income from our fans for the season.

Dundee aside obviously because their corruption was absolutely shocking.

Scottish teams doing well in Europe is good for the league & by proxy good for Hearts. As long as we're run properly & FOH continues to go strong, the gap over the others should take care of itself.

Can't argue with that mate.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Europa league/conference 22/23 - Zurich v Hearts
Niemi’s gloves

Category B prices for return leg and season ticket holders get first shout on their own seats. Seems pretty fair to me

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Category B prices for return leg and season ticket holders get first shout on their own seats. Seems pretty fair to me

This