.net LOCKDOWN !

jock _turd

The look on the wee ginger lads face at the end 🤣 the celebration and realisation it had been saved 🇱🇻🤘🏻

Edited by sadj

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Simm's a big lump and Craig Gordon is a timewasting cheat. 😎

Yup and they are confused how Porteous couldn’t deal with Simms

Fitzroy Pointon
34 minutes ago, sadj said:

The look on the wee ginger lads face at the end 🤣 the celebration and realisation it had been saved 🇱🇻🤘🏻

They really are the gift that keeps on giving :rofl:

5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No time. 

Shuffling between cl's gaff and Bobs hoose takes up my time. 

:wicked:

4 hours ago, sadj said:

Yup and they are confused how Porteous couldn’t deal with Simms

“Simms rag dolled Rocky but don’t worry Porty is back for the semi 💪

🤣

Rick Sanchez

Have you seen the thread asking if you're wanting Hearts or Rangers to win? They want Rangers to a man...not sure that'd have been the case a while back.

One even suggesting 5-1 Sevco. They're hurting big time.

:glorious:

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Have you seen the thread asking if you're wanting Hearts or Rangers to win? They want Rangers to a man...not sure that'd have been the case a while back.

They're broken. 

RustyRightPeg

Fella in the boozer I go to, big Hibby. Came in yesterday after game, started reasonably civil, as the pints were sunk, they gradually got more and more bitter:

”Gordon is an embarrassment. 40 years old rolling about like that ”

”Our goalie is 6 foot 9, questions need to be asked”

”only one team tried to play and it wasn’t the poppy stealers”

”We weren’t physical and it was never a red”

Add to that he got lobbed out the boozer by half 8 for cursing and swearing at the highlights being shown.

Back of the Bus
8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Fella in the boozer I go to, big Hibby. Came in yesterday after game, started reasonably civil, as the pints were sunk, they gradually got more and more bitter:

”Gordon is an embarrassment. 40 years old rolling about like that ”

”Our goalie is 6 foot 9, questions need to be asked”

”only one team tried to play and it wasn’t the poppy stealers”

”We weren’t physical and it was never a red”

Add to that he got lobbed out the boozer by half 8 for cursing and swearing at the highlights being shown.

This is nectar. 

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Is there a thread about the fans that left at 2-0?

And did not get back in again.. Should be a sub thread follow up.

:rofl:

33 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

To be fair that's how it should be.

maroonsgotop
6 hours ago, sadj said:

history did repeat itself. we won

Rick Sanchez
10 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

To be fair that's how it should be.

It should be mate, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've read that place for years and the vast majority hate Rangers more tbh.

PhoenixHearts

I encourage any Hibs fans looking in to watch the game back and see that you in fact did not "win the singing".

Having been there and then watched back the BBC broadcast, I think there's a total of 5 minutes in the entire game where you can hear the Hibs support sing their daft wee "OOH" chant they nicked off Iceland and Motherwell. Every time they piped up they soon were drowned out by the Hearts Song or Joy Division.

Hearts support in splendid voice for almost the whole 90 minutes. We only have a live nationally broadcast television recording to prove my point.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

11 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I encourage any Hibs fans looking in to watch the game back and see that you in fact did not "win the singing".

Having been there and then watched back the BBC broadcast, I think there's a total of 5 minutes in the entire game where you can hear the Hibs support sing their daft wee "OOH" chant they nicked off Iceland and Motherwell. Every time they piped up they soon were drowned out by the Hearts Song or Joy Division.

Hearts support in splendid voice for almost the whole 90 minutes. We only have a live nationally broadcast television recording to prove my point.

the-truth-is-out-there.jpg

Absolute Scenes
15 minutes ago, Mister T said:

That look when you fart but something unexpected happens... 

Hibs turning up to any derby

Shooter McGavin

Hearts are a ****ing gang who are still possibly the dirtiest team full of ****ing cheats and wind up merchants in Scotland.”

I think I’ve dropped into a parallel universe 😂

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I just stumbled into the Craig Gordon thread. What an absolute treat :laugh:

One guy reckons Macey is better due to his distribution. Several threads should progress amusingly as the week develops

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I just stumbled into the Craig Gordon thread. What an absolute treat :laugh:

Their goalkeeper wasted as much time as our Gordon.

I seem to remember him booting the ball out of play a few times during injury time :laugh:

Imagine if Boyce scored on HT and imagine Simms scored another when clean through.Would Hibs still be getting praise would they ****.Simple facts are despite the narrative Hearts created the better chances while not needed to get out of 2nd gear.

will-i-am-a-jambo
8 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Fascinating insight into the range of Hobo prejudices.

1. Inverted snobbery. Hearts fans are invariably middle class “bungalow” dwellers with “toff” names such as “Josh”. Hibs fans are, of course, salt-of-the-earth “cool” types - as befits a team that nestles close to trendy Leith

2. Green is a superior colour. Hearts’ colour is the colour of a “bloodied stool” - apparently 

3. Hypocrisy. Hearts fans seemingly have the temerity to bang on about a massively significant derby cup final demolition achieved in ancient history (that’s Hobo-speak for 10 years ago). This, coming from a joker whose moniker evokes a Hibs derby win - from almost 50 years ago. 

4. Schoolboy sexual innuendo. “Left ball”, “Gorgie perverts”, “obsessed with size” and so on…Tedious and pathetic 

To his credit, he does reveal some delicious insights about the turmoil that seems to be engulfing EH7 at the moment 🤣

The irony in number 4 was the fact he bangs on how we (Hearts fans) are obsessed with size and then goes on to tell us about his 'enormous' balls! Deluded beyond belief. 

Neverforgetfiveone
51 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Said it in another thread - how can you seriously believe that your fans were somewhat better on the day when you had 8’000 empty seats at your end?

🤔

Neverforgetfiveone
21 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

One guy reckons Macey is better due to his distribution. Several threads should progress amusingly as the week develops

Gordon would have saved both Simms and Kingsleys efforts! Not another GK in Scotland could have but he would have because he is ****king immense! 

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Every time they piped up they soon were drowned out by the Hearts Song or Joy Division.

In the last  5 - 10 minutes when their fans were doing their stuff and the Jambos completely drowned them out (you can hear it clearly on TV) was just hilarious. We had a few English lads come up for the game with us and they though the Hearts support was brilliant. And it was. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

On 16/04/2022 at 14:40, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie ****nuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you ****ing gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Do they call it Easter Road west because they can not beat us in derbies there either

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Wasting your time…….they don’t deal in facts.

highlandjambo3

Any mention on flumpnet about the pitch size at hampden?  It was going to suit them was it not, like it suited them during all our previous meetings 😁

13 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Any mention on flumpnet about the pitch size at hampden?  It was going to suit them was it not, like it suited them during all our previous meetings 😁

Tbf it did suit them, gave them a longer run up before launching themselves into potential career ending tackles. 

52 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

He distributed a few throw ins in his own half which was good of him. 

47 minutes ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

Gordon would have saved both Simms and Kingsleys efforts! Not another GK in Scotland could have but he would have because he is ****king immense! 

I love Gordon but there's not a keeper in the world that would've saved Kingsley's

Neverforgetfiveone
4 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I love Gordon but there's not a keeper in the world that would've saved Kingsley's

Gordon would have caught it

Neverforgetfiveone
2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Is that Scott Tenorman from South Park?

Na it’s Sideshow Bob 

"Great to be part of that support. Backed the team throughout and outsung the Hearts support from start to finish...

Give me 15k supporters like that over 20k silent Tory cardigan wearers every day of the week...

Absolutely outstanding today. Loud for the full 90 minutes. Couldn’t hear the hearts fans until the last 2 mins.

Absolutely nobody can accuse us of not backing out team ..."

They're all collectively suffering from tinnitus cos of their drummer , or blindness - cos 6,000 empty seats says they didn't back their team.