.net LOCKDOWN !

jock _turd

3 hours ago, heartgarfunkel said:

weeteam.net is seriously addictive entertainment right now. 

They’re lapping up Agent Ron’s performances - he’s taking the total pish out of them. 

‘Persevere’ - non 

‘Canteen’ - si! 
‘Hibd it’ - taking the rip to another level

He’ll be banning the Proclaimers from the San Giro soon. 

On your last comment that is not as unrealistic as you would first think ……. 

Does not like Persevere because it implies coming from a starting position of failure

Does not like Hibsed it despite it being their recognised and accepted mantra of failure

A terrible song that starts of with my heart was broken before they all start wailing sorrow sorrow …………..

I bet he does not like that either and whisper it he is actually correct on all fronts he has very quickly identified that that their entire character is built on failure and he is becoming frustrated that they show no desire to shake that label off

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Bazzas right boot

heartgarfunkel
4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

At the time we were both relegated i worked beside a guy who was what id call the typical hibby. Not the junkie type, but the one who has all the myths fully ingrained, truly believes it all.

That summer he went to some greet thing with Leann and whoever their dof or similar was at the time (would it have been Mathie?). Comes in to work the next day full on giddy about all their plans and how there was assurances theyd win the championship etc.

The fact theyd teetered on the brink of relegation for 3 years and then went down with even less points than our u21s seemed lost on him. The fact Hearts and Rangers would have a say didnt matter. Theyd told him thur wiz plans and theyd win. And bubgod he was shouting about it. Wanted bets the lot.

I on the other hand said who knows, it wont be easy, lets see what happens, while our club got on with it.

They are masters of delusion.

You've nailed that type of Hibby.  I'll call him 'Eric'.  Harmless, but won't have slept with excitement for a few nights before attending the benefit evening for le Chimp Sauzee at the theatre of dreams.  Would have been a main mover in the collection for the shitey decanter they gave him.  Worries that Bobby Walker's son was in the International Brigade in the Spanish Civil War, when in his head it was the Hibs team and all of working class Leef who fought the Fascists. Convinced that Foundation of Hearts and Big Hearts is an establishment invention and that all the 'Yams' and 'Jamboids' are Tories.  Genuinely upset that Tom English 'likes us' and is missing Aidan Smith's warrior poet prose like mad.  Where are you Aidan?

Facts don't matter, flair does.

heartgarfunkel
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Does not like Persevere because it implies coming from a starting position of failure

Does not like Hibsed it despite it being their recognised and accepted mantra of failure

A terrible song that starts of with my heart was broken before they all start wailing sorrow sorrow …………..

I bet he does not like that either and whisper it he is actually correct on all fronts he has very quickly identified that that their entire character is built on failure and he is becoming frustrated that they show no desire to shake that label off

That's exactly where I was coming from! 😜

3 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

You've nailed that type of Hibby.  I'll call him 'Eric'.  Harmless, but won't have slept with excitement for a few nights before attending the benefit evening for le Chimp Sauzee at the theatre of dreams.  Would have been a main mover in the collection for the shitey decanter they gave him.  Worries that Bobby Walker's son was in the International Brigade in the Spanish Civil War, when in his head it was the Hibs team and all of working class Leef who fought the Fascists. Convinced that Foundation of Hearts and Big Hearts is an establishment invention and that all the 'Yams' and 'Jamboids' are Tories.  Genuinely upset that Tom English 'likes us' and is missing Aidan Smith's warrior poet prose like mad.  Where are you Aidan?

Facts don't matter, flair does.

Haha.  Nailed it.

To add to the "type".  I had taken a kind of "inbetween" job at a big call centre, having moved home from overseas and needing to pay the mortgage until my own business got moving.  He was a team leader.  For anyone who has worked in a big call centre or similar, he's one of those promoted beyond his intelligence types who really loves his slight authority.  Real stickler for the rules, times the loo breaks etc.

Thing is yooz'll no be able to attract playurz cos yoor jist ooty admin and will proberly slip back inty it when the fundashun donashuns start fadin away.  Infact uhv herd yez still owe the bank o liffuania a zilliand pounds cos ye stole aw that money fi thur starvin bairns n that.  Meks it easier for us to recroot, ken, cos naebdy wid jine yoos.  Und oor noo trennin fausility at East Menz, which we own by the way, is a big attracshun enaw, ken.  They sez last night at the opun seshun thit wur producin amezzin talent and wait til ye see boays like Oli Shaw n that.  This relegahun may be the best thing thit could ay happuned.  Noo lets tell that wee wifey we need tae cut her gas oaf.

Really, mate, that all sounds very positive indeed for you.  I guess we'll see how it pans out.  Well done you, though.  Really well done.

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, suds66 said:

Yet that cockwomble, McManus thinks there is a debate as to who is the better team.😆

Moron couldn’t even spell debate 😆

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, chubby1973 said:

But, but but, they won the singing/card display in the games at hampden. Played the better football in the other 59 and we were the worst hearts side ever in all of them.😭😭😭

They have to cling to something, can’t take drugs every day I suppose 🤣

The Bannon Flick

The classic cycle of a Hearts humping makes their fans reach into the excuse tombola…

- hoofball

- hammer throwers

- refs fault

- poppy thieves

- we won the singing 

heartgarfunkel
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Thing is yooz'll no be able to attract playurz cos yoor jist ooty admin and will proberly slip back inty it when the fundashun donashuns start fadin away.  Infact uhv herd yez still owe the bank o liffuania a zilliand pounds cos ye stole aw that money fi thur starvin bairns n that.  Meks it easier for us to recroot, ken, cos naebdy wid jine yoos.  Und oor noo trennin fausility at East Menz, which we own by the way, is a big attracshun enaw, ken.  They sez last night at the opun seshun thit wur producin amezzin talent and wait til ye see boays like Oli Shaw n that.  This relegahun may be the best thing thit could ay happuned.  Noo lets tell that wee wifey we need tae cut her gas oaf.

Know the type well! 😁

They are OBSESSED with 'owning' their own cheapo, trampy training 'facility'.

Edited by heartgarfunkel

10 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Know the type well! 😁

Doesn't even have a fullsize indoor pitch!  How can you build a brand new training facility on a nice big bit of land and not put in a fullsize indoor pitch!  They're amateurs.

10 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Doesn't even have a fullsize indoor pitch!  How can you build a brand new training facility on a nice big bit of land and not put in a fullsize indoor pitch!  They're amateurs.

Hades Moon Child

23 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Know the type well! 😁

The’ve no twigged that it’s Ron who holds the deeds for the Tranent Piggery along with most of the rest of their real estate.

14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope nobody shows them this 😆

8EB29295-EB66-43ED-9CAE-7C1E852997DD.jpeg

I'm a bit disappointed that they have won more derbys over that period than we have at Easter road. 

15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm a bit disappointed that they have won more derbys over that period than we have at Easter road. 

Unless I am reading it wrongly we have won 25 at Easter Road compared to their 21. 

:leveinnaturalorder:

36 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I know what you mean. Please let me re-write that for you:-

"I'm a bit disappointed that they have won more derbys IN TOTAL over that period than we have at Easter road."

20 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Unless I am reading it wrongly we have won 25 at Easter Road compared to their 21. 

See above. Only 5 games in it. 😁

13 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I know what you mean. Please let me re-write that for you:-

"I'm a bit disappointed that they have won more derbys IN TOTAL over that period than we have at Easter road."

See above. Only 5 games in it. 😁

34 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

See what wee Mikey said. I meant their total number of wins not their total at the methadome

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope nobody shows them this 😆

8EB29295-EB66-43ED-9CAE-7C1E852997DD.jpeg

Given that 👆, and the updated decade-by-decade stats posted by @JALBO on page 36 of the Semi-Final match day thread, can you (or anyone else) shed light on that song which the Hobos sung with gusto on Sat (the same one that their puir wee vlogger captured the week before on the Tynie concourse)?

It includes the line, "And IF you KNOW your HISTORY (etc)." I'm interested as to just what 'history' it is they refer to. Clearly, at least to me, they don't know their own bleedin' history. 😁

5 hours ago, milky_26 said:

See what wee Mikey said. I meant their total number of wins not their total at the methadome

👍🏻FTH.

6 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Nice of Jack to congratulate robbie for saturday haha.

0_20437992.jpg

Got to be passing themselves about Maloney.

Everyone else is

Even the 7-0 comfort blanket must be threadbare now.

You wanted us deid.  You voted us down.  We told you there would be a heavy price.  You've still got plenty of paying to do.

Smoked-Glass
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Even the 7-0 comfort blanket must be threadbare now. now.

You wanted us deid.  You voted us down.  We told you there would be a heavy price.  You've still got plenty of paying to do.

Too long ago now.  Even our Wayne foster moment feels too long ago to mention nowadays.

RustyRightPeg

0_20437992.jpg

He’s been slating them publicly since he left. This photo will be killing them 😂

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Always said it will be a sad day if they ever wake up from the flair/swashbuckling/innovating trance their fans are in.

It's all part of what makes them the failure embracing loons that they are.

Sincerely hope Ron isn't the one to jolt them out of it. 

15 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s been slating them publicly since he left. This photo will be killing them 😂

probably Maloney in the hat as well 🤣🤣🤣

0_20437992.jpg

Maloney in the hat as well. Mission accomplished

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The latest belter. 🤣🤣🤣 £10m ffs 🤣🤣🤣

C37C266B-5F66-451B-8670-44E666E19F0A.jpeg.08e505bc4e9209a039dc18beef520204.jpeg

Omfg

What a fud factory hibsnet truly is.

8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

if those three are worth £10M what would the combined value of halkett, kingsley and boyce be? £1B?

29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

"in terms of a football club"...........you're worth heehaw!!!

9 hours ago, Deevers said:

The’ve no twigged that it’s Ron who holds the deeds for the Tranent Piggery along with most of the rest of their real estate.

Exactly they own nothing, not a single thing the Gordon family own the lot. 

7 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

0_20437992.jpg

You just know that conversation opened with **** the Hibs….

Smoked-Glass

They are hopeful going to enter a play off dog fight but I want them to stay up so we have 3 derbys next season.

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Too long ago now.  Even our Wayne foster moment feels too long ago to mention nowadays.

Don't say that. Plenty mileage yet as it can be included as one of our increasing number of 2-1 cup victories. 

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

To be fair they say anywhere up to £10m.  That covers a range of between £0 and £10m.

I could value my property at anywhere up to £10m, unfortunately the market might decide that anywhere up to £300k is nearer to the going rate.  Even then, £300k falls into the parameters of anywhere up to £10m.

I was reminiscing on one of their economic wizards accouple of yesrs ago announcing a major scoop.  His scoop was that HMRC were about lodge a major claim on FoH having paid no GST since it's inception.  Unless the amount owing was paid in full immediately, insolvency measures would be taken without further notice.

To give balance, one of their sane posters responded that he was talking utter bollocks.

Horatio Caine
16 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

0_20437992.jpg

Where is that photo taken from?  Ross in a Scotland jacket?  Looks fairly recent too.

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Where is that photo taken from?  Ross in a Scotland jacket?  Looks fairly recent too.

The SFA host their A licence courses on the grass pitches next to where we train, presuming it’s from there over the last couple of days.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

The SFA host their A licence courses on the grass pitches next to where we train, presuming it’s from there over the last couple of days.

Ah! Lovely!  Thanks.

RustyRightPeg
8 hours ago, Ked said:

🤣🤣🤣

The fud factory is funny

Screenshot_20220421-234531_Chrome.jpg

It’s all an attempt to make them feel slightly better about themselves. It isn’t working

Fitzroy Pointon
8 hours ago, Ked said:

🤣🤣🤣

The fud factory is funny

Another comfort blanket for them :laugh2:

buzzbomb1958
19 hours ago, Deevers said:

It’s a coo field in the morning it has to be cleared of cooshite so that the shite can train on it

9 hours ago, Ked said:

🤣🤣🤣

The fud factory is funny

Hmm, interesting take on things  - why have they got all that cash in the bank when there are loads of loans outstanding and Gordon holds the deeds for all the real estate?   I think I’d be wanting an answer to that.  Cash is easily dispersible and moved on.