• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Bazzas right boot

Bindy Badgy
9 hours ago, Hesh said:

The seethe in the Craig Gordon thread Is magnificent 

Still ranting about the Dean Shiels incident, which happened in 2006 😄

Coincidentally, I showed that match to my South African friend, who is more of a rugby fan, before the match. My friend cannot understand what the hell Shiels was playing at and why Hibs fans thought it wasn't a sending off.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Coincidentally, I showed that match to my South African friend, who is more of a rugby fan, before the match. My friend cannot understand what the hell Shiels was playing at and why Hibs fans thought it wasn't a sending off.

Hobo delusion in full play, they get an A+ in this subject.

John Gentleman
8 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Definitely.  It’s been bad luck regards our injuries in midfield but RN needs to think about it.  Haring is too static for me and only plays if the ball comes to him.

Even Devlin’s wee cameo showed how we need to be in there. Pro active, closing down, being mobile. Haring just doesn’t have the athleticism now that he had 2,3 years ago.  

Aye, to everything a beginning and to everything an end. Haring has been good for us and we have have been good to him. The recipe for a cordial separation. We move on.....

18 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Surely the Hearts players have to be 10 yards from their own free kick 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220417-081735_Chrome.jpg

That bottom comment is serious straw clutching. While true Cochrane should have had a yellow card in the first half, he then wouldn’t make that cynical challenge in the second half so it’s moot.

Well lads and lassies I don’t know about you but I’m up for a spot of gardening at my bungalow, a visit to the anorak shop to by another stool coloured number to and to the 15 others I have in my closet. I might just wash the beige coloured car before sitting down to a nice glass of claret.

😂😂😂what a bunch of moon howling cockwombles they are on hivies bunce!

Fitzroy Pointon

Had a quick skim over it and no surprise most are delighted with the result :laugh:

Losers 

23 minutes ago, Homme said:

Probably after a massive clean up and face saving operation

Undoubtedly - I’m told that the bile directed on it towards Gordon was something else. A complete clean up.

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Honest assessment of that is Dean deserved his red card 100% but Craig milked it.  

Craig didn't have to milk it tbh but he did get whacked on the neck. 

No excuses for Dean..red every time.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Do you hide outside Michael Smith's Hoose? 

No time. 

Shuffling between cl's gaff and Bobs hoose takes up my time. 

24 minutes ago, Homme said:

Probably after a massive clean up and face saving operation

Could be.

They seem quite chipper about yesterday.

Either, as you say, a clean up job or are they now embracing derby defeats as long as their hard fought.

Spendid stuff, either way.

Nucky Thompson

Just had a look and what a laugh.

Bursting with pride, won the singing contest :rofl::rofl:

Some clown even started a thread about backing Maloney :cornette_dog:

Clutching at straws over there. They were beaten for the second time in a week and they are trying to paper over a huge number of cracks. Hearts did not play particularly well yeasterday ... but easily well enough to see that shower of shite off. I am repeating myself but they are desparate to find some good in taking another defeat and that takes the form of talking up not taking a doing, which to be fair they did not. On the other hand had Kibbick not made a complete F' up of a simple defensive task they may well have taken another doing. Giving them a goal for free and not taking our own chances let them right into the game.

13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Bursting with pride, won the singing contest :rofl::rofl:

Some clown even started a thread about backing Maloney :cornette_dog:

Yesterday was the turning point apparently 🤣🤣🤣

John Findlay
1 minute ago, CALUM2005 said:

This was enough for me! 🙈

Screenshot_20220417-105343_Chrome.jpg

Obviously one of the blind and deaf Hibs supporters.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, CALUM2005 said:

they didn’t hear us in the 14th minute and the 20th minute .. 😆

Gilberts Fridge
38 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Bursting with pride, won the singing contest 

Some clown even started a thread about backing Maloney 

Footballing equivalent of the Stockholm Syndrome.

25 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Yesterday was the turning point apparently 🤣🤣🤣

I had to read that post twice; just to be sure the punter wasn't being sarcastic.

Or perhaps he meant a turning point in the acceleration of Hearts rise and Hibs demise? 🤷‍♂️

Leveins Battalion

Making a complete arse of themselves on that Forum,Their fans were magnificent,we have no songs,they played amazing,we should be embarrassed celebrating getting to the final.😂😂😂

SwindonJambo

One of the things that sets the 2 supports apart is that there are absolutely no possible circumstances whatsoever in which  any self respecting Jambo would ever take pride in a defeat by Hibs. None! Not even if we went 4 down and down to 9 men and fought back to 4-3.

46 minutes ago, CALUM2005 said:

They were ******* leaving after the second goal went in, how can that be outstanding in anyone's book? 😂

20 hours ago, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie ****nuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you ****ing gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Fascinating insight into the range of Hobo prejudices.

1. Inverted snobbery. Hearts fans are invariably middle class “bungalow” dwellers with “toff” names such as “Josh”. Hibs fans are, of course, salt-of-the-earth “cool” types - as befits a team that nestles close to trendy Leith

2. Green is a superior colour. Hearts’ colour is the colour of a “bloodied stool” - apparently 

3. Hypocrisy. Hearts fans seemingly have the temerity to bang on about a massively significant derby cup final demolition achieved in ancient history (that’s Hobo-speak for 10 years ago). This, coming from a joker whose moniker evokes a Hibs derby win - from almost 50 years ago. 

4. Schoolboy sexual innuendo. “Left ball”, “Gorgie perverts”, “obsessed with size” and so on…Tedious and pathetic 

To his credit, he does reveal some delicious insights about the turmoil that seems to be engulfing EH7 at the moment 🤣

Captain Lithuania

It honestly isn’t worth even looking in. There’s not one single person willing to be honest about everything. Just complete lies and delusion. 

5 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

“bloodied stool”

The guy that said that needs to lay off the anal sex if that's what he thinks lol.

That Jonnyboy is also a piece of work. The Hobos hang off his every word. You'd think from reading his "balanced piece" that they  created a plethora of chances rather than just the one that Porteous had and a couple of fairly innocuous free kicks that were easily saved. We missed two easy chances in the first half and should have been out of sight  at the interval.

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

🙂

I understand them not liking him for being a Hearts player but they need to cut the personal stuff out. Craig always behaves impeccably off the pitch.

Montgomery Brewster
22 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Fascinating insight into the range of Hobo prejudices.

1. Inverted snobbery. Hearts fans are invariably middle class “bungalow” dwellers with “toff” names such as “Josh”. Hibs fans are, of course, salt-of-the-earth “cool” types - as befits a team that nestles close to trendy Leith

2. Green is a superior colour. Hearts’ colour is the colour of a “bloodied stool” - apparently 

3. Hypocrisy. Hearts fans seemingly have the temerity to bang on about a massively significant derby cup final demolition achieved in ancient history (that’s Hobo-speak for 10 years ago). This, coming from a joker whose moniker evokes a Hibs derby win - from almost 50 years ago. 

4. Schoolboy sexual innuendo. “Left ball”, “Gorgie perverts”, “obsessed with size” and so on…Tedious and pathetic 

To his credit, he does reveal some delicious insights about the turmoil that seems to be engulfing EH7 at the moment 🤣

Signing off for the love of sauzee as well lol. How’s the glass decanter you inbred bellends !

FTH

I just love how with all their troubles, the thing they moan about is that Hearts supporters only sing about Hibs and not about any off their own players.

Dot.net is like reading Russian propaganda in Pravda or listening to a broadcast from the eejit that runs North Korea. Defeat, delusion & denial is what the excel in. The hobos lap it up as well. It would be glorious to see them in the play offs in a few weeks time when we have a cup final to look forward to as well as Europe next season. 

Ronald Villiers

There's a post re why Ron the Con bought them and what's in it for him.  I reckon he was on a Pervian coke bender when he bought them.  His laddie was probably into fitbaw manager and Ron decided to buy a wee diddy team for him to play with.  And he can trouser and profits.  I'll be interested in their final fixtures and will pray that they get dragged into the relegation battle.  They're hurting.

Just now, Ronald Villiers said:

There's a post re why Ron the Con bought them and what's in it for him.  I reckon he was on a Pervian coke bender when he bought them.  His laddie was probably into fitbaw manager and Ron decided to buy a wee diddy team for him to play with.  And he can trouser and profits.  I'll be interested in their final fixtures and will pray that they get dragged into the relegation battle.  They're hurting.

They should be happy that we saved their season - they now have meaningful fixtures left to play out to try and dodge relegation.  :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

If they get beaten by St Cheatin next week and the Perth Farmers win, then the skids are well and truly under them.

5 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

"Pervian" I like your slip of the tongue 😁

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus H Christ!

They are totally deluded, some of the takes on the game in that thread are insane.

Some seriously strong shit being smoked over Leith way.

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus H Christ!

They are totally deluded, some of the takes on the game in that thread are insane.

Aye brother beaton that left them hacking us to bits, avoided a stone waller red, delusion right 

up at its max, on a different planet that lot. comedy stuff. 

Ronald Villiers
28 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

"Pervian" I like your slip of the tongue 😁

🤭 Never saw that when I posted but it worked well.

Ronald Villiers
30 minutes ago, Deevers said:

If they get beaten by St Cheatin next week and the Perth Farmers win, then the skids are well and truly under them.

Love it mate.

1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

The guy that said that needs to lay off the anal sex if that's what he thinks lol.

That Jonnyboy is also a piece of work. The Hobos hang off his every word. You'd think from reading his "balanced piece" that they  created a plethora of chances rather than just the one that Porteous had and a couple of fairly innocuous free kicks that were easily saved. We missed two easy chances in the first half and should have been out of sight  at the interval.

“Lay off anal sex”! Brilliant 😂

Ronald Villiers
36 minutes ago, frankblack said:

They should be happy that we saved their season - they now have meaningful fixtures left to play out to try and dodge relegation.  :rofl:

🤣  But do the have the stomach to do it. 🤔  They only seem to up their game for us and the odd time against the Old Firm.  They're playing against the leagues dross, who will be fighting for their lives.  St Johnstone and Dundee will fight for everything and Aberdeen, Livi and St Middlen will be hurting from missing top 6.  Need to get plenty popcorn in.

Shooter McGavin

Getting in to have a look now, holy shit, some of the posts are comedy gold.

What a support we've got. Absolutely nobody can accuse us of not backing out team, win lose or draw. 10/10 😀

A quarter of the Hibs end was empty cause they couldn’t sell the tickets, and when Kingsley rattled in our second goal, swathes of them started marching up the stairs out the stadium😂

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Captain Lithuania said:

It honestly isn’t worth even looking in. There’s not one single person willing to be honest about everything. Just complete lies and delusion. 

That's good, because it puts absolutely no pressure on Ron The Con to make any changes at all to the way that club is being run!