Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Bazzas right boot

AllyjamboDerbyshire
9 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

4 games at Hampden - 4 Hibs red cards

And Hibs still haven't won a Derby match in a national competition with the word 'Final' in its title.

Lord Montpelier
22 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Feck me still in lockdown is this a record for longest ever lockdown?

No I think its been locked for several days in the past

4 hours ago, chubby1973 said:
Did I see Beaton only book Scott after Spotty had a word? Thought get he was a cheatin **** today. Couldnae wait tae red card Newell who stupidly gave him the chance. **** should have been off at the end. They cvnts hit the deck like they had been shot at every opportunity. Different ref a different game

Yeah they were a fuvkin disgrace, tried to get hibs players sent off the whole game.. even their coaching team are classless bstsrds. Neilson throwing the ball away and later Mculloch kicking the ball away.
They really a fuvkin horrible club top to bottom.
As for that lanky streak of pish Gordon… blatantly time wasting from the 2nd goal onwards and his play acting!! Ref let him and their players away with murder the whole game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😳😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dafuq game was he watching 🤣🤣

Neverforgetfiveone

Now that they are bottom 6, have no cup final and no route into European competition it would appear (to them) that their financial sustainability depends on the sale of The Elephant Man from Villa to someplace else….

Oh ma sides 😭

35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Please, this is a momentous day for them.

I mean, the 2nd half was a 0-0 draw, that’s absolutely massive for Hibs fans.

Can we all get a big round of appluase now for the Hibs fans on this wonderful achievement 👏🏻👏🏻

Staying in the ground for 90 minutes is their greatest achievement.👏👏

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

They all seem happy with their performance today and you know what, I’m happy for them. 

it’s not the winning that’s important it’s the taking part. 

Absolutely…Not one person at Tynecastle accepts defeat to Hibs , not one is happy with a draw. The difference in mentality is huge… 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Absolutely…Not one person at Tynecastle accepts defeat to Hibs , not one is happy with a draw. The difference in mentality is huge… 

Getting beat 2-1 is an improvement on last week. Not surprised they've gone home happy.

Percival King

Maloney's post match interview on the radio made it sound like it was a successful day for Hibs (apart from the bit about scoring more goals than the opposition) so I'm surprised their wee cheap forum is locked down, maybe they're having a private discussion about how they're going to spin today to perpetuate their ludicrous belief that they own us.

Bazzas right boot

Thy played well for a bottom 6 side that is on the slide and heading towards a relegation play off battle. 

They can be happy with the days work. 

Better than getting scudded by 4 goals. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

They all seem happy with their performance today and you know what, I’m happy for them. 

it’s not the winning that’s important it’s the falling apart. 

Fixed that last bit for you 👍

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

4 games at Hampden - 4 Hibs red cards

Should have been 5.

The *******s went for McKay today, they tried to hurt him. 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Thy played well for a bottom 6 side that is on the slide and heading towards a relegation play off battle. 

They can be happy with the days work. 

Better than getting scudded by 4 goals. 

Exactly. Hibs second half was no better than a Motherwell or St Mirren having a wee go.  God bless ‘em. 

Class of 75

Had a wee read of that, great to see them hurting. One clown felt sorry for Portaloo as his header hit the post. It only hit the post after Gordon made a truly world class save. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good dit. Absolute roasters the lot of them. Hate that club and their weird support

highlandjambo3
9 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Which I hate because I like to read the tears and snotters thread... still F'em🤣

After today…..they may never open again……Hope not though 😏

periodictabledancer
8 hours ago, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie ****nuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you ****ing gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Comparing a few hundred unsold seats with 5 sections of 13 unsold in the Hobbits end 

Tragic.

38 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Should have been 5.

Yup they tried to break his leg! Feckin scum

2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Comparing a few hundred unsold seats with 5 sections of 13 unsold in the Hobbits end 

Tragic.

Imagine mentioning a win from 10 years ago when they still celebrate 2 points from 50 years ago. Bunch of abject losers.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Exactly. Hibs second half was no better than a Motherwell or St Mirren having a wee go.  God bless ‘em. 

Yip. 

That is exactly what I said at the game. 

More about us losing the midfield and in part letting them have it as we were up in the game. 

We could have been playing Dundee or some shite. 

We'll need to sort out the midfield for the final tho. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, MMHearts said:

😂😂

Delusional but Moore could have easily been sent off. 

I Watched the game back, and to do that at the edge of the box  deep into injury time was ****ing nonsense. 

Ridiculous Tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The hibs take on derbys are a state. 

Ftfy

8 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip. 

That is exactly what I said at the game. 

More about us losing the midfield and in part letting them have it as we were up in the game. 

We could have been playing Dundee or some shite. 

We'll need to sort out the midfield for the final tho. 

Definitely.  It’s been bad luck regards our injuries in midfield but RN needs to think about it.  Haring is too static for me and only plays if the ball comes to him.

Even Devlin’s wee cameo showed how we need to be in there. Pro active, closing down, being mobile. Haring just doesn’t have the athleticism now that he had 2,3 years ago.  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Debut 4 said:

Definitely.  It’s been bad luck regards our injuries in midfield but RN needs to think about it.  Haring is too static for me and only plays if the ball comes to him.

Even Devlin’s wee cameo showed how we need to be in there. Pro active, closing down, being mobile. Haring just doesn’t have the athleticism now that he had 2,3 years ago.  

I'd go Smith and Devlin in the middle if we have the defenders to free up Smith. 

Agreed reference Haring. 

Gonna be controversial and say I would say thanks and let him go this season. 

16 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I'd go Smith and Devlin in the middle if we have the defenders to free up Smith. 

Agreed reference Haring. 

Utter nonsense. Sorry.

WaikatoJambo
34 minutes ago, MMHearts said:

Beaton looks like he enjoys the pies but a "waist of space"(sic) - is English their first language?  And "another ref, a different result" - yes, hibs would have been lucky to finish with nine men.  Getting physical when you are already losing isn't flair football, it's just standard for bottom-six Scottish football.  This could have been Dundee, St Johnston or any other hammer throwing team.  We did enough to beat them and rode out their impotent retaliation.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Should have been 5.

yup, two utterly disgraceful tackles on McKay both deserving of reds

32 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

What is? The Haring reference?

Letting him go as if he's been under-performing in central midfield

Hopefully there delusions about competing with us even though they Lost! means that baloney will keep his job and complete the great job he is doing by getting caught by St Johnstone before the end of the season and taking h1b5 down to the chumpionship. 🤣😅😂

18 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Hopefully there delusions about competing with us even though they Lost! means that baloney will keep his job and complete the great job he is doing by getting caught by St Johnstone before the end of the season and taking h1b5 down to the chumpionship. 🤣😅😂

You need to see the end of the hibs tv highlights and hear Dave Armstrongs comments. Absolute bellend

3 hours ago, sadj said:

There is actually no difference in our mentalities. We, as in hearts and h1b5, are on the same wave length. We all understand that hearts are far superior than h1b5, and we all accept this.

Edited by superjack

4 minutes ago, superjack said:

There is actually no difference in our mentalities. We, as in hearts and h1b5, are on the same wave length. We all understand that hearts are far superior than h1b5, and we all accept this.

although if you believe what they are posting on hibsnet we only hire managers that can deliver "industrial football" and we all buy into that concept as being the only way we want to and do play... whereas their whole ethos is based on the "Brazilian way" and it is painful for them when they haven't got the right players to deliver the beautiful game.

The pish they spout when they are trying to give themselves some crumb of comfort after yet more thuggery and red cards against us at Hampden.

Oh, and don't forget that their fans were simply magnificent yesterday (as they like to boast on hibsnet) and deserved far better from their manager and team. Er, no they don't, they deserve what they got and the compounding of their inferiority complex that is so deeply ingrained it is now their very fabric. Most of us just laugh at them as a sort of plaything but most of them really, really hate us. That says it all about derby games and results!

44 minutes ago, benny said:
1st goal I thought it was a hand ball before the lanky one got lucky?

And 2nd surely the hearts players need to be 10 yards as well, no?

That is my favourite quote in the history of hibs forums. Imagine. Beaton blows for a free kick. Ok Hibs 10 yards away please. Here Barrie , Stephen whit ya daen lads you canna take the free kick from there you must be 10 yards away….Aye but John if we do no body can touch the ball til you blow for HT… (Beaton) yes Stephen but Jamie said on hibeesbounce…..

4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed reference Haring. 

Do you hide outside Michael Smith's Hoose? 

Edited by ri Alban

Ronald Villiers

They're hurting and they're hurting bad.  I nearly spilled my coffee down my cardigan reading some of their comments and views at the start of this thread.  They're a bunch of total weirdo's.  They always have to feel that they've done something better than us during games like hitting the woodwork when we never, or having more corners than us.  And as for looking to ruin our season and 'put us back in our box', what the **** is that all about?  They are, have always been, and will always be the bitches of HMFC.

1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

They're hurting and they're hurting bad.  I nearly spilled my coffee down my cardigan reading some of their comments and views at the start of this thread.  They're a bunch of total weirdo's.  They always have to feel that they've done something better than us during games like hitting the woodwork when we never, or having more corners than us.  And as for looking to ruin our season and 'put us back in our box', what the **** is that all about?  They are, have always been, and will always be the bitches of HMFC.

This...sums it up so well

This has all the makings of a 3 day job.  I think the great save of the lanky streak of piss in the moment which has driven them to distraction.