.net LOCKDOWN !

jock _turd

JamboAndrew
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

FB_IMG_1650311195533.jpg

Maybe if I keep telling myself and everyone who will listen I'm clever, and rich, and handsome then everyone will start believing it. Seems to work for the flairmeisters.

Edited by JamboAndrew

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Deevers

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

Maybe if I keep telling myself and everyone who will listen I'm clever, and rich, and handsome then everyone will start believing it. Seeks to work for the flairmeisters.

😂😂

who is your fav roaster at wealwaysfail.net it has to be the Blackpoolhibs 50 thousand posts of failure amazing

4 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

who is your fav roaster at wealwaysfail.net it has to be the Blackpoolhibs 50 thousand posts of failure amazing

Naenookie is a very enjoyable read.

And his moniker is definitely apt.

If there's a boy needs a ride it's that bitter wee fud

6 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

Fifty thousand shades of shite

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Naenookie is a very enjoyable read.

And his moniker is definitely apt.

If there's a boy needs a ride it's that bitter wee fud

Hizenberg is also up there totally laughable

maroonsgotop
33 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Maybe if I keep telling myself and everyone who will listen I'm clever, and rich, and handsome then everyone will start believing it. Seems to work for the flairmeisters.

just move to Leith and put on a green scarf (god forbid) and you;d be sorted 😁

4 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

whatever happened to SirGay ? he was quality Gold ?

Naenookie gets his info from him regarding our poor financial forecast.

Just now, Ked said:

He still helps edit the EEN

thought he had sailed of in his boat after taking the losers cash with all his undercover info 

skinnybob72
21 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

AC7ADE01-F12D-4D49-82FC-BAA651F9A8CC.jpeg

When you use the moniker ‘Hibs casual’ you have already embarrassed yourself in front of your family - anything Hibs do in the park is just the cherry on top. 

Just now, tntjambo said:

thought he had sailed of in his boat after taking the losers cash with all his undercover info 

Na .

Naenookie is his boy but naenookie is unable so they get their cheapies from our financial forecasts.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

When you use the moniker ‘Hibs casual’ you have already embarrassed yourself in front of your family - anything Hibs do in the park is just the cherry on top. 

Toap boi dresser lord of his living room.

Nice touch traumatising his bairns.

Maybee the penny has dropped for them that Ron the Con is out to make money from them and not invest a penny to get his money Dick Turpin at least wore a mask when robbing

What gets me is the number of them that think they played like the 70’ Brazil team in the 2nd half. Having watched it again they did absolutely **** all apart from that Porteous header, unless you count 2 shit free kicks and an even shitter header from a deflected cross.

That elephant thread's a better!! So, basically when var comes in, we're screwed as Gordon will be penalised everytime he makes a save🤦🏼

ekhibee 09:46 AM Today
Despite their obvious financial problems and all the Romanov nonsense etc, they are now a well run club. I'm not party to their financial position, but at the moment they are, or seem to be, in a better position than us at the moment. I really hate Hearts, but it looks like they've learnt from their mistakes, and as long as they keep investing and relying on divers like Craig Gordon they'll be fine until VAR comes in.

Hope his wish comes true.

MWHIBBIES 05:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jones28:
This is comfort blanket pish.
It's not comfort blanket stuff. They stole 30 million and employed 2 registered sex offenders. They are a disgusting club. I'd lose the next 1000 derbies before I was ever jealous of them.

1 hour ago, tntjambo said:

My favourite is Boston Hibs.  Makes me want to steal some poppy money just to make him feel better.

The beauty of him is that the decades of failure and our superiority make him abjectly bitter.

35 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Hope his wish comes true.

MWHIBBIES 05:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jones28:
This is comfort blanket pish.
It's not comfort blanket stuff. They stole 30 million and employed 2 registered sex offenders. They are a disgusting club. I'd lose the next 1000 derbies before I was ever jealous of them.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They might do just that.

Fitzroy Pointon
18 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

My favourite is Boston Hibs.  Makes me want to steal some poppy money just to make him feel better.

The beauty of him is that the decades of failure and our superiority make him abjectly bitter.

He's another level that one. 

I think that is actually him in his profile pic, peaking in someone's caravan window, hoping to catch someone stealing poppies. 

Or his sister getting changed. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

Shooter McGavin
10 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

FB_IMG_1650311195533.jpg

Hibs fans are just saying words at this point, words with absolutely no meaning or justification 😂

Wait till they get beaten on Saturday and St Johnstone win their game - the spectre of a repeat of the playoffs will be staring them in the face. 

Hibs spice boys are devastated.  We know how deluded a club they are on a consistent basis and how much self appreciation they give themselves, but their egos know no bounds.  

They’ve had a few seasons of being better than us and it’s gone to their heads. We were a shambles but the minute we get our act together natural order is restored quite quickly in the league. 

You can just sense the seethe from every pore of them. They thought the last few seasons was signalling a change.  1, 3rd place finish in 5 seasons during our downturn and papped out two semis by the Famous. (One while we were a championship side)  :rofl: 

11 hours ago, tntjambo said:

slickshoes he must be connected to the club or pals with someone who is ………… he is all over every thread and post that mentions Ron the Con angrily calling concerned fans names for daring to question their owner

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

slickshoes he must be connected to the club or pals with someone who is ………… he is all over every thread and post that mentions Ron the Con angrily calling concerned fans names for daring to question their owner

One or two on there rushing  to Ron’s defence. “He’s a self made millionaire and obviously a very clever man”.  Hilarious. I don’t think he’s put a penny of his own money into that cesspit. All loans tied up with all real estate as collateral. If he takes the huff and pulls the plug then they are in bother.

3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

One or two on there rushing  to Ron’s defence. “He’s a self made millionaire and obviously a very clever man”.  Hilarious. I don’t think he’s put a penny of his own money into that cesspit. All loans tied up with all real estate as collateral. If he takes the huff and pulls the plug then they are in bother.

All the bad parts of Romanov with none of the good

12 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

FB_IMG_1650311195533.jpg

My word, is this poster from a parallel universe?

Ok possible Jambo wind up?

Edited by Turkishcap

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

All the bad parts of Romanov with none of the good

That’s a good way to put it. 

Tbf the Hibby at my work (my first day back since either derby) simply said, "you deserved it both games, we were shite.  In fact, we are shite". 

They're not all deluded.  Just most of them!

Let them concentrate on us.

The more they do the less they concentrate on their shitey wee club.

Its a win win for us. I said on a previous thread they have had the eye on us for so long they have forgotten how bad things are at Easter Road.

Years and years of getting in a fizz over anything Hearts related has meant their club is now in real trouble.

All the whole we strengthen and pull further and further ahead.

We met a couple on a bus 2 months ago who moved out here from Edinburgh, she supports hibs he supports Celtic.

Fun weekend for them!

12 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

FB_IMG_1650311195533.jpg

Undercover, no??  Actually, maybe not, be a very accurate impression.  Proper Shadwell stuff!

It's said often enough on here, but it really is perplexing isn't it?!  A handful of seasons in my lifetime they've played quite attractive progressive football (and won eff all doing it).  They had a good team by all accounts in the 70s (and won eff all) and obv the Famous 5 in the early 50s (who didn't have the success of our team in the 50s). 

That's it.  The end.  The rest of their entire history, they've been pony.  It's been attritional crap, the same as most teams in Scotland.  Their eyebleeding stuff has far far outweighed the pretty stuff!!

Basically they're the same as every other team in Scotland, perhaps 99% of the world.  They've had a couple of spells they're proud of.  The Hibs way though!

For me their "way" and it's quite the achievement in itself, is to put out teams full of absolute cloggers and hatchet men but at the same time have absolutely no fight!  Throw in the odd jakeball who has some talent to waste.  A sheer lack of professional footballing acumen.  Don't think for a second that Saturday's hatchet job was isolated.  That was far, far from a new tactic from them.  They and their media would just like it to be (well in fact, of course it never happened on Saturday).

Remember Ian Murray trying and failing to mame our players.  Remember even Riordan on Rudi, remember Bartley getting away with murder over and over.  Martin Scott, Darren McGregor.  Go back to the likes of Willie Miller and Alan Sneddon if my memory serves.  And now Porteous, Newell et al.  There's loads who've tried to kick us, we've let them, stood up and scored.  And won.  That's professional.  They've stamped on us, went in late, swung wildly, swung elbows, done the lot.  We've just won.

Went to Robbo's book launch thing in ra Pans a couple of months back and he said they were always told by Doddie to just let Hibs kick themselves out basically.  They'll come out all blood and snotters, wound up for a fight, just stay calm, and when the football starts you'll win.  He said something along the lines of lots was said about we had a hoodoo over them, but the truth was we were just better footballers.  They knew it and we knew it.

And that's the truth and has been for the vast, vast majority of history.

5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Undercover, no??  Actually, maybe not, be a very accurate impression.  Proper Shadwell stuff!

It's said often enough on here, but it really is perplexing isn't it?!  A handful of seasons in my lifetime they've played quite attractive progressive football (and won eff all doing it).  They had a good team by all accounts in the 70s (and won eff all) and obv the Famous 5 in the early 50s (who didn't have the success of our team in the 50s). 

That's it.  The end.  The rest of their entire history, they've been pony.  It's been attritional crap, the same as most teams in Scotland.  Their eyebleeding stuff has far far outweighed the pretty stuff!!

Basically they're the same as every other team in Scotland, perhaps 99% of the world.  They've had a couple of spells they're proud of.  The Hibs way though!

For me their "way" and it's quite the achievement in itself, is to put out teams full of absolute cloggers and hatchet men but at the same time have absolutely no fight!  Throw in the odd jakeball who has some talent to waste.  A sheer lack of professional footballing acumen.  Don't think for a second that Saturday's hatchet job was isolated.  That was far, far from a new tactic from them.  They and their media would just like it to be (well in fact, of course it never happened on Saturday).

Remember Ian Murray trying and failing to mame our players.  Remember even Riordan on Rudi, remember Bartley getting away with murder over and over.  Martin Scott, Darren McGregor.  Go back to the likes of Willie Miller and Alan Sneddon if my memory serves.  And now Porteous, Newell et al.  There's loads who've tried to kick us, we've let them, stood up and scored.  And won.  That's professional.  They've stamped on us, went in late, swung wildly, swung elbows, done the lot.  We've just won.

Went to Robbo's book launch thing in ra Pans a couple of months back and he said they were always told by Doddie to just let Hibs kick themselves out basically.  They'll come out all blood and snotters, wound up for a fight, just stay calm, and when the football starts you'll win.  He said something along the lines of lots was said about we had a hoodoo over them, but the truth was we were just better footballers.  They knew it and we knew it.

Superb post 

:pleasingao:

Fitzroy Pointon
12 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Great Post 

:jjyay:

JamboAndrew
13 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

just move to Leith and put on a green scarf (god forbid) and you;d be sorted 😁

🤮