• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• chubby1973

• Fitzroy Pointon

• Bazzas right boot

Hibbee bounce isn't. Apparently they're looking at a 800k shortfall in season ticket sales. But it's ok, as the Boyle money will cover it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Admin

Private Member
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie ****nuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you ****ing gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Edited by chubby1973
Double post

2 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Hibbee bounce isn't. Apparently they're looking at a 800k shortfall in season ticket sales. But it's ok, as the Boyle money will cover it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

The Boyle money is in Peru. Maloney will need to take the big tellys down to cash generator to cover any short fall.

Oh dear :rofl:

They are beyond parody when it comes to their forum locking down after a loss. 

They might as well ****ing keep it turned off. 

1 minute ago, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie ****nuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you ****ing gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Maybe in Europe. Ach, suppose we'd need to make do with actually being in Europe if we'd lost. 

There's optimisim, and there's hibernian optimism!🤦🏼

Bindy Badgy

I'm allowed in with my "confirmed yam" account that hasn't posted in 10+ years!

Edited by Bindy Badgy

Bindy Badgy
1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I'm allowed in with my "confirmed yam" account that hasn't posted in 10+ years!

They're 'backing Maloney'. 

I couldn't agree more!!!

Edited by Bindy Badgy

indianajones

Ridden them twice in a week and I hate them now more than ever i think. 

Mentally weak as a club and as a fan base.  Total beta males. 

Auld Reekin'
7 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Maybe in Europe. Ach, suppose we'd need to make do with actually being in Europe if we'd lost. 

There's optimisim, and there's hibernian optimism!🤦🏼

"...we get to have a great Bounce Tours again..."

Aye, bounce on this ya h1b5 tosspot:

Shop Becky the Beginner Life-size Inflatable Blow-up Sex Love Doll - 🍑  Peaches and Screams

30 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Once when we played well and once when we didn't. It doesn't seem to matter as we still beat them when it counts.

17 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Once when we played well and once when we didn't. It doesn't seem to matter as we still beat them when it counts.

Many a time in the 22 in a row they were the better team. We pumped them regardless.

Last week we boabied them. 
This week their manager has told them to “Stand up to our physicality”

(Translation. Kick them off the park) and we beat them still to reach a cup final.

Tears are great to see 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

I get what you mean. 

I used to have a hibs fan in one of my university tutorial groups. 

This was ideal timing as it was pre May 2012...anyway this lad was the definition of beta male. 

Finlay James
29 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I get what you mean. 

I used to have a hibs fan in one of my university tutorial groups. 

This was ideal timing as it was pre May 2012...anyway this lad was the definition of beta male. 

😅

Reminds me of when I was at Uni doing my Nursing training and a module on HIV and AIDS.  The tutor asked about the stigma of AIDS and a girl in the class said that her boyfriend says all Hibs fans are AIDS junkie scum.  

the tutor asked why?  I said because they are 😅

Finlay James
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Isn't it just great They are happy as Larry they got beat of their rivals.****ing losers the lot of them.

Hibs class mate, being happy in defeat us all that they have ever had

part_time_jambo
2 hours ago, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

Surprisingly eloquent for a Hibee.

The result couldn't have gone better for us today.  Beat the Hubs, but don't batter them so that their fans who wanted him out yesterday now want him to stay.

Maybe this was all part of Robbie's game plan, don't scud them in case they sack the diddy man and bring in someone who knows what he's doing.

Did I see Beaton only book Scott after Spotty had a word? Thought get he was a cheatin **** today. Couldnae wait tae red card Newell who stupidly gave him the chance. **** should have been off at the end. They cvnts hit the deck like they had been shot at every opportunity. Different ref a different game

Yeah they were a fuvkin disgrace, tried to get hibs players sent off the whole game.. even their coaching team are classless bstsrds. Neilson throwing the ball away and later Mculloch kicking the ball away.
They really a fuvkin horrible club top to bottom.
As for that lanky streak of pish Gordon… blatantly time wasting from the 2nd goal onwards and his play acting!! Ref let him and their players away with murder the whole game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😳😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by chubby1973

3 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:
Did I see Beaton only book Scott after Spotty had a word? Thought get he was a cheatin **** today. Couldnae wait tae red card Newell who stupidly gave him the chance. **** should have been off at the end. They cvnts hit the deck like they had been shot at every opportunity. Different ref a different game

Yeah they were a fuvkin disgrace, tried to get hibs players sent off the whole game.. even their coaching team are classless bstsrds. Neilson throwing the ball away and later Mculloch kicking the ball away.
They really a fuvkin horrible club top to bottom.
As for that lanky streak of pish Gordon… blatantly time wasting from the 2nd goal onwards and his play acting!! Ref let him and their players away with murder the whole game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😳😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biffa Bacon

Complaining that we make reference to the big cup final because its almost 10 years ago, when they are obsessed with a league game almost 50 years ago.... they are not bright enough to understand irony.

brunoatemyhamster

Aye. Aye he was. And for anyone looking in, I was laughing ma coke of cause he reaeeeeellllly strung it out. 

Showed his experience there. 

Beaton was brutal. Had the chance to put a lid on it at the start of the 2nd half with a few bookings, but choose to let it slide until it was too late. Could have saved us a few bad looking injuries if he had done his job correctly. 

Screenshot_20220416_174555.jpg

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

There was a fud on my train who was going on about how both our goals were offside!!! 
Then further confirmed his fuddery when one of his mates started going on about playing with ten men and he asked him what he was going on about as nobody had been sent off! 
Simple doesn’t even cover it. 

52 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The result couldn't have gone better for us today.  Beat the Hubs, but don't batter them so that their fans who wanted him out yesterday now want him to stay.

Maybe this was all part of Robbie's game plan, don't scud them in case they sack the diddy man and bring in someone who knows what he's doing.

It's absolutely mind boggling.After the 0-0 that they celebrated did they not go on to being absolute shite straight after it.Same again would be great 

Montgomery Brewster
59 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Complaining that we make reference to the big cup final because its almost 10 years ago, when they are obsessed with a league game almost 50 years ago.... they are not bright enough to understand irony.

Exactly .

total and utter bellends

only one thing to say F T H !!!!

Neverforgetfiveone
1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Aye. Aye he was. And for anyone looking in, I was laughing ma coke of cause he reaeeeeellllly strung it out. 

Showed his experience there. 

Beaton was brutal. Had the chance to put a lid on it at the start of the 2nd half with a few bookings, but choose to let it slide until it was too late. Could have saved us a few bad looking injuries if he had done his job correctly. 

Screenshot_20220416_174555.jpg

Beaton had a chance to put a lid on it when he should have sent Newell off for his first tackle on McKay! Shocker

JamboAndrew

Can't believe they are in lockdown. I'm surprised and shocked. It's a real tough one to see those warrior poets, those defenders of free flowing and flair football, those with certain standards, etc... have a wee lockdown to hide their tears and snotters from the big team, who once again painted the town maroon and showed them, these bitter wee thuggish neds, whose town it really is.

Have a nice evening Hibs. While you're in your beds, others are having a party. It's just the natural order.

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

The are broken and will never recover. Just the way of it....FTH

5 hours ago, chubby1973 said:
Admin

Private Member

**** the Hearts

Hibernian Forever
  •  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They all seem happy with their performance today and you know what, I’m happy for them. 

it’s not the winning that’s important it’s the taking part. 

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They all seem happy with their performance today and you know what, I’m happy for them. 

it’s not the winning that’s important it’s the taking part. 

Being happy with the performance and losing - an attitude which sees Hibs be what Hibs are. 

1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Being happy with the performance and losing - an attitude which sees Hibs be what Hibs are. 

Amen. 

I know we've all had a serious go at Craig Levein but we'll always be grateful to him for Natural Order.

32 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I take it they won on everything bar goals scored?

This would appear to be Hibs' finest result and performance v. Hearts at Hampden.

Must be feckin awesome being a Hibby.

:rofl: 

Shooter McGavin
26 minutes ago, martoon said:

This would appear to be Hibs' finest result and performance v. Hearts at Hampden.

Must be feckin awesome being a Hibby.

:rofl: 

Please, this is a momentous day for them.

I mean, the 2nd half was a 0-0 draw, that’s absolutely massive for Hibs fans.

Can we all get a big round of appluase now for the Hibs fans on this wonderful achievement 👏🏻👏🏻

periodictabledancer
49 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I take it they won on everything bar goals scored?

They won the card count by miles. 

Rick Sanchez

When I'm finished my work tomorrow I'll be skipping to page 5 and working my way back. It'll be like being a kid on Christmas eve waiting to finish.

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

4 semi finals - 4 Hearts wins 

4 games at Hampden 4 Hearts wins 

4 games at Hampden - 4 Hibs red cards