Harry Kane

Morgan

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I wish people would stop trying to take the rivalry out of football with this made up nonsense . I want England to lose every game they play and that extends to every sport , not just football . I am comfortable with that and it is not racist . Same with Hibs 

COME ON ENGLAND

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• H2

• Unknown user

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Apart from an Audi cup, does he have any winners medals?

And your point is caller?

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

And your point is caller?

I think his point is that if you don't have the medals of players he likes then he doesn't classify them as great players. Doesn't matter that he'd get into every team in the world.

Samuel Camazzola
On 17/10/2023 at 20:48, Armageddon said:

He's just Shankland with a lisp.  Penalty king.

I reckon Shankland would have scored into Jamma. 

1 minute ago, H2 said:

I think his point is that if you don't have the medals of players he likes then he doesn't classify them as great players. Doesn't matter that he'd get into every team in the world.

Ah, right.  👍

It’s hard to believe that someone would be that petty, because of a persons nationality.

Well, it’s not really.  

48 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Ah, right.  👍

It’s hard to believe that someone would be that petty, because of a persons nationality.

Well, it’s not really.  

What a repetitive bore

Your’re so triggered it’s unreal 🤣

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, H2 said:

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Ah, right.  👍

Well, it’s not really.  

Simply, he's won nothing. Shearer had a better career. Shearer didn't cheat, either.

It also appears only one person is petty to mention anyone's nationality. The person that has something against the French, funnily enough.

16 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Simply, he's won nothing. Shearer had a better career. Shearer didn't cheat, either.

It also appears only one person is petty to mention anyone's nationality. The person that has something against the French, funnily enough.

He's at Bayern now, that will surely change as they win the league almost every year and have a decent shot in the CL.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

He's at Bayern now, that will surely change as they win the league almost every year and have a decent shot in the CL.

He will now, you would assume. Does he still cheat as much as he did in England?

3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

He will now, you would assume. Does he still cheat as much as he did in England?

Wouldn't know.  Don't see much of German football.

The Old Tolbooth

Ah, but little Englanders don't count German league or cup titles as winning something, it HAS to be in their beloved EPL 🙄

This is actually I take I saw someone mentioning on Twitter :facepalm:

1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Ah, but little Englanders don't count German league or cup titles as winning something, it HAS to be in their beloved EPL 🙄

This is actually I take I saw someone mentioning on Twitter :facepalm:

:lol:

I'll say it again, as excellent a striker as he is & as impressive as his overall numbers are, he almost always goes missing in the most important games - Semis & Finals - & if he didn't he'd have won several trophies by now. 

That is what keeps him out the true pinnacle of strikers in the last decade or so (roughly since Kane came onto the scene) for me with Ronaldo, Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero, Benzema, Ibrahimovic (Haaland & Mbappe are really still just getting started but will surely be running the show into the future & in the conversation) also backing their numbers up by making major contributions to winning silverware for their teams.

Kane's yet to achieve that, maybe Spurs were the issue but he has an absolutely brutal return for both Goals & Assists in these games, it could be bad luck, it could be the opposition are always successful cutting off the supply or maybe he gets caught up in the occasion, who knows? Maybe some will feel there's too much emphasis put on this record & his overall g/a contributions & individual achievements push him into the same category as those listed but for me to be considered in that bracket you need to deliver when it matters. 

17 hours ago, FJT said:

What a repetitive bore

Your’re so triggered it’s unreal 🤣

17 hours ago, FJT said:

Ps the dislike of France… 

Hypocrisy no?!

8 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

But it’s me who is ‘triggered’?  :rofl: 

Don't make me laugh.

I’m unsure whether it’s reverse irony or double irony from you both, but, whichever one it is, you’ve absolutely perfected it.

Funnily enough.  :thumbsup:

On 19/10/2023 at 07:55, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Neither did Le Tiss, Biagio, Johnny Haynes, Socrates or Tom Finney.

image.png.f5af226fe942bd83d464507775ba67df.png

Cheating, 99+% of players do that.
No doubt Shearer was also a world class player, that doesn't not detract from the fact that Harry Kane is a world class player.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, H2 said:

Neither did Le Tiss, Biagio, Johnny Haynes, Socrates or Tom Finney.

image.png.f5af226fe942bd83d464507775ba67df.png

Cheating, 99+% of players do that.
No doubt Shearer was also a world class player, that doesn't not detract from the fact that Harry Kane is a world class player.

Giroud and Benzema are world class.

Kane's a cheat who has won nothing.

2 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah they were. Giroud admitted on Twitter that he is a cheat!

Kane is still a world class player. Thierry Henry, world class player who cheated.
Why can't you just concede that fact that Harry Kane is a world class player.
Harry Kane has won three golden boots in the English Premier.
Harry Kane has on a golden boot at the World cup, one of only 22 players ever to do so.

Thunder and Lightning
On 19/10/2023 at 08:12, frankblack said:

Did he not lose a cup final early on with them?

Maybe its him!  Maybe Spurs are actually decent and will win things now the jinx has left. 😁

2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:vrface:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, H2 said:

Why can't you just concede that fact that Harry Kane is a world class player.

Because I don't think he is.

What I do not get is why is anyone so desperate to make Scottish people who clearly do not like the England football team admit that the guy is world class ? Why does it matter so much to them ? He probably is world class but as he plays for our rivals I am not arsed about going on about him with such gushing praise . There are plenty better forwards but he is a goal scoring machine 

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

What I do not get is why is anyone so desperate to make Scottish people who clearly do not like the England football team admit that the guy is world class ? Why does it matter so much to them ? He probably is world class but as he plays for our rivals I am not arsed about going on about him with such gushing praise . There are plenty better forwards but he is a goal scoring machine 

He’s also a very good footballer. He passes the ball well and plays cleverly. Fecking useless at free kicks though despite his insistence on taking them after Eriksen left Spurs. 

I really can't be ****ed with HK because he's a massive cheat. Plus he seemed to get refereed differently in England, because he was the NT captain/golden boy. I too hope he continues his long trophy drought in Germany.

9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Because I don't think he is.

McEnroe - "You cannot be serious" 

Victor - "Unbelievable"

King - "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that"

Think it's pretty disingenious for anyone to say Kane is not world class, I think the managers of the teams who were trying their best to sign him are a better judge. The "what's he won?" point is pretty naive as he decided for loyalty reasons to stay at Spurs who as a team were not close enough to the top teams to be winning things. Furthermore look at some of the players at Man U or City who have a drawer full of medals who by comparison were pretty average.

9 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Think it's pretty disingenious for anyone to say Kane is not world class, I think the managers of the teams who were trying their best to sign him are a better judge. The "what's he won?" point is pretty naive as he decided for loyalty reasons to stay at Spurs who as a team were not close enough to the top teams to be winning things. Furthermore look at some of the players at Man U or City who have a drawer full of medals who by comparison were pretty average.

:clap: :clap: 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I didn't realise so many adults loved Harry Kane so much that they can't accept others not agreeing with them.

There you go, though.

Ronaldo and Messi walk into any team. Kane is a great forward but I'm taking Haaland before Kane. No-one else is taking Ronaldo and Messi out the team.

14 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I didn't realise so many adults loved Harry Kane so much that they can't accept others not agreeing with them.

There you go, though.

Every day is a school day, Joe.  👍

He’s only gone and scored another Champions League goal.

Wage thief and low standard striker come to mind.

When will I learn?  🤷🏿‍♂️

On 21/10/2023 at 23:34, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

There you go, though.

I didn't realise that some dislike Harry Kane so much hat they can't accept others not agreeing with them.

There you go though!

On 22/10/2023 at 04:57, ri Alban said:

Ronaldo and Messi walk into any team. Kane is a great forward but I'm taking Haaland before Kane. No-one else is taking Ronaldo and Messi out the team.

Why can't Haaland and Kane play in the same team. I think Ronaldo is past it🤣 he's out!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, H2 said:

I didn't realise that some dislike Harry Kane so much hat they can't accept others not agreeing with them.

There you go though!

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, H2 said:

There you go though!

:greggy:

26 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Just scored his 2nd, in his first El Classico, in injury time, to give Madrid the lead. Unbelievable! 

22 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Did you see Kanes goal an all??England will win Euros 

8-0 Bayern

Hat-trick for you know who.

England, with Bellingham and Kane, are some side.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

8-0 Bayern

The only thing holding them back is the manager. Long may he reign.

People with real football knowledge are now asking if Jude Bellingham and the ‘awful’ Harold Kane are, just perhaps, two of the worlds best players.

Well, that would be a shock.  :vrface:

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

8-0 Bayern

3 red cards in the first half and it was still 0-0 at 51 minutes. Bizarre!

5 hours ago, RobboM said:

3 red cards in the first half and it was still 0-0 at 51 minutes. Bizarre!

I didn't know these stats.

That really is amazing.  👍