Harry Kane

Morgan

5 hours ago, RobboM said:

3 red cards in the first half and it was still 0-0 at 51 minutes. Bizarre!

Didn't know they were playing Rangers at Ibrox...

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• H2

• Unknown user

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Der Klassiker; more like Der Massiker.

Ahem, guy is a magnificent footballer.

I'm sick though of hearing people asking if Spurs are a better team without Kane.

They are a better team this season obviously but Kane would make them even better. Swap him for Richarlison and they'd be serious title challengers I reckon.

11 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Good player in a rubbish league 

If the Bundesliga is rubbish, then it's is as good as saying theres about 1 decent league in Europe!

Great football, fantastic stadiums and outstanding attendances, not to mention infrastructure second to none. I'll take it everyday of the week.

BangkokHearts
50 minutes ago, Costanza said:

They are a better team this season obviously but Kane would make them even better. Swap him for Richarlison and they'd be serious title challengers I reckon.

Big test for them on Tuesday against Chelsea.

I think it will be a reality check for them and the fat Aussie pretender. 

15 minutes ago, BangkokHearts said:

Big test for them on Tuesday against Chelsea.

I think it will be a reality check for them and the fat Aussie pretender. 

The Fat Aussie Pretender will shove that post up your arse

Go Ange

Edited by Tommy Brown

BangkokHearts

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Go Ange

Strange support for an ex-Celtic manager on a Hearts forum. 

Oddball.

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Go Ange

I think Spurs will beat Chelsea too but Go Ange ? 

Time to give up on my near 50 year affection for Spurs I suppose as they’ve got an ex Celtic manager guiding them well now. Even more so as the next game is against the London Rangers. 

1 hour ago, BangkokHearts said:

Strange support for an ex-Celtic manager on a Hearts forum. 

Oddball.

Said a few times on here.

Ange unlike his predecessors never sucked up the Celtic support.

He took the Celtic job to get into European football, his belief that it would be stepping stone to higher.

He was off at first opportunity.

Good on him.

The jibe to was in jest, more worried now that you seem to have those feelings towards the Spurs manager.

25 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

He took the Celtic job to get into European football, his belief that it would be stepping stone to higher.

Good on him.

The jibe to was in jest, more worried now that you seem to have those feelings towards the Spurs manager.

Completely agree - he looked visably disgusted during their inability to have a moments silence or applause without ruining it - the queens death and applause one sticks out. 

It genuinely strikes me as just a job for him - no romantic notions of the warrior poet rebel "more than just a club" crap. 

17 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Good player in a rubbish league 

Only half of that post is correct.

I’ll leave you to work out which is which.  

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Only half of that post is correct.

I’ll leave you to work out which is which.  

The first bit

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Completely agree - he looked visably disgusted during their inability to have a moments silence or applause without ruining it - the queens death and applause one sticks out. 

It genuinely strikes me as just a job for him - no romantic notions of the warrior poet rebel "more than just a club" crap. 

👍

17 hours ago, Tazio said:

Useless donkey has just scored a hat trick against Dortmund away from home. His 2nd in 2 matches. 

I noticed that too.

Far be it from me to be the first one to point it out though.

BangkokHearts
On 05/11/2023 at 20:19, Tommy Brown said:

Good on him.

Fair enough. 

No ill feelings towards him, he’s no longer at Celtic. 

Ange got the reality check last night as predicted though. 

4 hours ago, BangkokHearts said:

Ange got the reality check last night as predicted though. 

Not entirely sure the game last night was much of a reality check. 1-0 up and in control before his players decided that was too easy and wanted to play with 9 men for some bizarre reason. 

Even against 9 men, it looked like Chelsea had absolutely no idea what to do, and but for being half a yard offside, Dier managed to nip in at the back post and scored a cracker. How can a team with a 2 man advantage still get caught out by something like that. 

The final 2 goals were exactly what you expected a team with a 2 player advantage to do, but it took Chelsea nearly 40 minutes to figure out how to do it.   It put some much needed gloss on the result because that was an embarrassing performance from Chelsea. They just look like they have no idea what to do, and it seems they've been sold some magic beans for the price they paid for some of their squad. Jackson nearly fell over unopposed for his hattrick goal, and then spaffed a clear cut chance over the bar from about 10 yards out to make it 5-1!  Hopeless. 

A totally bizarre game but with 11 players on the pitch, Spurs don't lose that game 4-1.  They probably don't even lose the game at all. 

One thing is for certain though, can you imagine the state of this place if we got ourselves reduced to 9 men after 55 minutes :lol:

Edited by tian447

29 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Not entirely sure the game last night was much of a reality check. 1-0 up and in control before his players decided that was too easy and wanted to play with 9 men for some bizarre reason. 

Even against 9 men, it looked like Chelsea had absolutely no idea what to do, and but for being half a yard offside, Dier managed to nip in at the back post and scored a cracker. How can a team with a 2 man advantage still get caught out by something like that. 

The final 2 goals were exactly what you expected a team with a 2 player advantage to do, but it took Chelsea nearly 40 minutes to figure out how to do it.   It put some much needed gloss on the result because that was an embarrassing performance from Chelsea. They just look like they have no idea what to do, and it seems they've been sold some magic beans for the price they paid for some of their squad. Jackson nearly fell over unopposed for his hattrick goal, and then spaffed a clear cut chance over the bar from about 10 yards out to make it 5-1!  Hopeless. 

A totally bizarre game but with 11 players on the pitch, Spurs don't lose that game 4-1.  They probably don't even lose the game at all. 

One thing is for certain though, can you imagine the state of this place if we got ourselves reduced to 9 men after 55 minutes :lol:

Good summary

I thought @BangkokHearts would post:lol:

big problems for Ange now, two top players out for weeks and a couple of suspensions.

said on another thread that I want them to do well, but they don't have the squad depth for a long season.

they will drop a few points ahead, but hopefully come back.

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Useless sod is a it again, 2 goals in tonight’s champions league game. 

'Useless' is an understatement.

That terrible player, Harry Kane, has only gone and done it again.

Twice.

In the Champions League, may I add.

Christ, he’s really crap and, of course, English.

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Useless sod is a it again, 2 goals in tonight’s champions league game. 

:biggrin:

Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Why the fascination with Kane. 10 pages? 

Why not?

He’s a superb striker.  If he was Scottish, it would be 20 pages plus.

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, Morgan said:

Why not?

Would it? Why does anyone care about an English Striker? If he had played for Hearts maybe. Just seems like a shite troll thread where a few people are getting a thrill trying to get a rise from a few other posters. 

Actually, like most threads on here. 😂 

I think it's safe to assume that most people on JKB have an interest in football, not just Hearts, but football in general. Irrespective of club/country affiliation, it is undeniable that Kane is an incredible player. Unbelievable scoring record and makes the game look easy; comes across really well in interviews too. Not sure why this thread would bother anyone.

Edited by Jambos_1874

4 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I think it's safe to assume that most people on JKB have an interest in football, not just Hearts, but football in general. Irrespective of club/country affiliation, it is undeniable that Kane is an incredible player. Unbelievable scoring record and makes the game look easy; comes across really well in interviews too. Not sure why this thread would bother anyone.

👍

11 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Would it? Why does anyone care about an English Striker? If he had played for Hearts maybe. Just seems like a shite troll thread where a few people are getting a thrill trying to get a rise from a few other posters. 

Actually, like most threads on here. 😂 

JKB - For the discussion of Hearts in particular, and football in general.  

Hope that helps.

xx

46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hope that helps.

xx

Wouldn't normally have been interested but his goalscoring form has more than tweeked my interest. 

Quite stunning performance and obviously well in with his teammates and the fans. 

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Wouldn't normally have been interested but his goalscoring form has more than tweeked my interest. 

Quite stunning performance and obviously well in with his teammates and the fans. 

I wholeheartedly agree, Colin.

I've thought for a long time now that he is a great player, this season has only strengthened that thought.

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hope that helps.

xx

Cool Story.

Do you have posters of him on your wall?

On 05/11/2023 at 08:03, Costanza said:

Der Klassiker; more like Der Massiker.

Ahem, guy is a magnificent footballer.

I'm sick though of hearing people asking if Spurs are a better team without Kane.

ditto.......class goalscorer......

SectionDJambo

This might be my memory playing up, but, did we not have a chance of getting Kane on loan when John McGlynn was manager, but ended up with McCallum of West Ham?

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This might be my memory playing up, but, did we not have a chance of getting Kane on loan when John McGlynn was manager, but ended up with McCallum of West Ham?

Never heard that one before, will become JKB fact now though.

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Never heard that one before, will become JKB fact now though.

Not my intention. Just curious.

Could have been not our fault it didn't happen, if it was indeed possible.

12 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Harry Kane in a Hearts top.  :sweeet:

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

I wholeheartedly agree, Colin.

I've thought for a long time now that he is a great player, this season has only strengthened that thought.

See he got another two. 

Spitonastranger
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hope that helps.

xx

Diving arxe who never scored against Hearts hope that helps with your fascination with an English striker

17 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Agree, it's quite weird. 

Absolutely ripping it up with BM. Hope he gets a CL winners medal. 

On 08/11/2023 at 22:24, Morgan said:

Why not?

Correct.

The guy is a goal machine.

Tremendous striker.