Harry Kane

Morgan

On 09/11/2023 at 12:17, Morgan said:

I wholeheartedly agree, Colin.

I've thought for a long time now that he is a great player, this season has only strengthened that thought.

I wouldn’t say he’s a ‘great player’ in the Maradona Ronaldo Messi cruyff Zidane bracket. Not even close to those but he’s a great finisher, truly world class and possibly the best striker in the world at the moment.(between him and Mbappe)

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• H2

• Unknown user

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

periodictabledancer
25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Imagine being crap enough to rifle in your 62nd International goal?

You just cannae.

He's a top class player who is also a shameless ***g cheat.  The two are not mutually exclusive. 

12 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

He's a top class player who is also a shameless ***g cheat.  The two are not mutually exclusive. 

Maradona, Thiery Henri. Ronaldo........

I was expecting "it was only Malta:.

C'mon JKB, you've let me down.  :sadrobbo:

We need more hate for the England captain, if you ask me.  :biggrin:

15 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

:thumb:

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Nose too big, mouth too small. Biggest cheat going.

He plays the maracas in his own band The Harry Kane Appreciation act 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Kane is quality.

Shitgate is a wank coach 

Indeed, long may they employ him as with that squad they should be winning things.

Just let them get themselves all worked up in to a lather like they did with Gazza , Owen , Beckham , Gerrard and Rooney . Always ends the same way :) 

If you need a goal out of nowhere....

The worlds worst striker helps out the worlds worst team.

Shame on you, Harold. 

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If you need a goal out of nowhere....

The worlds worst striker helps out the worlds worst team.

Shame on you, Harold. 

:lol: 

Some guy Morgs :) 

It is encouraging to me that they are not so great without their two best players though tbf . Even just without Bellingham actually 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think he did win something 

Fantastic result!

Feel bad for Kane but definitely rooting for Leverkusen as the underdogs.

colinmorewasgash

Does arry ever turn up in big on the line games.

Edited by colinmorewasgash
Mistype

Sooperstar

I have a very healthy and strong dislike for Kane, so it's great to see Leverkusen give Bayern a pumping tonight. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Does arry ever turn up in big on the line games.

Don't think he even had the chance to cheat.

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Still one of the best strikers in the World, though.

Is that right. Very good. 

Kane is indisputably a world class striker, but maybe he's a jinx since Bayern have won the last German 11 league titles and appear to be struggling to make it a 12th since he came in.

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Still one of the best strikers in the World, though.

He’s as much of a diving cheat as Martin Boyle…

King prawn
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Kane is indisputably a world class striker, but maybe he's a jinx since Bayern have won the last German 11 league titles and appear to be struggling to make it a 12th since he came in.

There’s a reason Leverkusen got the nickname Neverkusen - battle of the jinxes :lol: 

It's hard to believe any football fan actually questions Harry Kanes ability, unless of course you only just started watching football in the last week!

Of course when he plays for England we want him to make a ***** of things, but there is no denying his ability.

I think the issue is Bayern and Tuchel aren't a great match, his appointment was very much 50/50 within the Hierarchy of Munich to begin with.

Meanwhile Alonso and Leverkusen are the perfect fit!

11 hours ago, Carter said:

Is that right. Very good. 

Yes, it is right.  👍

I would describe him as far better than ‘very good’, but that’s your opinion, Carter, and therefore I must respect that.

6 hours ago, Deviskan said:

He’s as much of a diving cheat as Martin Boyle…

He’s still a great striker though, which was the point of my post.

27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’d personally rather have Haaland…

39 minutes ago, Morgan said:

…and I’d guess the point of your original post was a lame attempt at getting bites off Scotland fans.

4 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

It's hard to believe any football fan actually questions Harry Kanes ability, unless of course you only just started watching football in the last week!

Of course when he plays for England we want him to make a ***** of things, but there is no denying his ability.

I think the issue is Bayern and Tuchel aren't a great match, his appointment was very much 50/50 within the Hierarchy of Munich to begin with.

Meanwhile Alonso and Leverkusen are the perfect fit!

I was speaking to a Spurs season ticket holder in the summer and he was telling me how he thought Kane was the main 'issue' holding back Spurs in terms of how they function as a team. As an outsider I found it a really strange perspective, but perhaps the way Spurs have played this season vindicates that view to an extent (I'm just basing that on what I read as I watch very little Premier League football). 

I agree that no-one in their right mind could question Kane's ability as a goalscorer, but from the limited times I've watched him I have sometimes thought that he would be better just playing as an out-and-out number 9, whereas with both Spurs and England he seemed to be trying to play more of a number 10 role - although in fairness, in both cases that is probably down to the manager.

7 minutes ago, stirlo said:

I was speaking to a Spurs season ticket holder in the summer and he was telling me how he thought Kane was the main 'issue' holding back Spurs in terms of how they function as a team. As an outsider I found it a really strange perspective, but perhaps the way Spurs have played this season vindicates that view to an extent (I'm just basing that on what I read as I watch very little Premier League football). 

I agree that no-one in their right mind could question Kane's ability as a goalscorer, but from the limited times I've watched him I have sometimes thought that he would be better just playing as an out-and-out number 9, whereas with both Spurs and England he seemed to be trying to play more of a number 10 role - although in fairness, in both cases that is probably down to the manager.

I would agree on that, the way spurs play this season, he wouldn't have fitted into Ange's system. But yes that's more of a tactical issue.

58 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

I’d personally rather have Haaland…

Yes, so would I.

45 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

…and I’d guess the point of your original post was a lame attempt at getting bites off Scotland fans.

Not at all, Deviskan.

I too am a Scotland fan who was born and bred in Edinburgh, so why on Earth would I have done that?

1 hour ago, stirlo said:

Kane had started to do what Rooney did in his later seasons at Man Utd and was trying to do everything himself and dropping into midfield a lot of the time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Cannot help but find it really amusing that he left Spurs for Bayern to win trophies and it has coincided with his new team shitting the bed left right and centre :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Cannot help but find it really amusing that he left Spurs for Bayern to win trophies and it has coincided with his new team shitting the bed left right and centre :lol: 

It's amusing. The reality is he will win something big and soon though. He has been fantastic since moving.

Seaside Dave
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Luckily the team he actually supports has been winning trophies more recent that his previous club 

1 minute ago, Homme said:

It's amusing. The reality is he will win something big and soon though. He has been fantastic since moving.

Quite possibly and probably , but it is really funny imo . I hope he never lifts a major trophy on his puff to be quite honest :lol: 

1 minute ago, Seaside Dave said:

Luckily the team he actually supports has been winning trophies more recent that his previous club 

Who does he support