• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Watt-Zeefuik

• King prawn

• Hearts007

6 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Good win. Now let's get stuck into Aberdeen and boot Scott brown off the park

He’s not played the last two for them not sure why, injured, suspended or dropped?

2 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

it certainly was.  I just wish Boyce would find the target and not squander so many decent chances.

The headers in particular were annoying. Can’t help but think if any other player had had the opportunities they’d have buried at least one of them. 

Just now, Rudy T said:

He’s not played the last two for them not sure why, injured, suspended or dropped?

Or just shite 😊

3 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

it certainly was.  I just wish Boyce would find the target and not squander so many decent chances.

I suspect all real Hearts fans would.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

Agree. But a wee bit of a worry.

the loss of a key or key players can cause disruption.

hopefully a more bedded in Sibbick will help cover absences at the back

We're going to need 2 more CHs over the summer. One reasonably experienced one and a young prospect or perhaps an academy grad will do.

Smith is our best cover there but his back may not let him play as much as we'd hope.

19 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Hilarious. Season ticket holder since 1976. Shareholder FOH since day one. 500 club member. But I'm not a jambo 😂

Is that all?  😂

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I saw him pull a hammy a couple of weeks ago in a game. 

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He's injured, he's also out for our game against them.

46 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Going out for lunch today.  The Heineken will be flowing.

If only we'd taken 6 points from our last two games but onwards and upwards.

Enjoy your lunch Doug, I’m trying to work out if that’s today’s lunch or tomorrow’s in UK time 🤔

14 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

The red card was a cert today, Beni could have had his leg broken & St Liedown fans had the nerve to boo Beni after that-WTF

Noticed they had a spell of booing Gino after he came on, even thought he had not been blootered by one of their players. Draw your own conclusions…

Just now, Gizmo said:

Noticed they had a spell of booing Gino after he came on, even thought he had not been blootered by one of their players. Draw your own conclusions…

Really a shame they're not candidates for the drop this season. I want them to disappear down the leagues for a bit.

14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s shite

3 minutes ago, westbow said:

Enjoy your lunch Doug, I’m trying to work out if that’s today’s lunch or tomorrow’s in UK time 🤔

it's his Sunday lunch 😉

Thought Kingsley looked good getting forward today. Nice to see him at left back where he has more opportunities to help attacks. Put in some good crosses. 

Edited by GinRummy

Leanne Chrichton - Dundee will feel hard done by.    And - it's close at the top end and if Hearts lost it would get even closer (!)......Really important 3 points for us for sure,  but there is more than a little daylight from 3rd to the rest......strange comments.   

Fort Vallance
22 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

Is it possible to want the best for Britain but doubt Boris? Is it possible to want Scottish independence but doubt Nichola? Is it possible to want Hearts to win every match  but doubt Robbie? If you say yes to either of the first 2 questions then you must accept the legitmacy of the 3rd as reasonable. 

I might need to read that a few more times.

Fort Vallance
1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Leanne Chrichton - Dundee will feel hard done by.    And - it's close at the top end and if Hearts lost it would get even closer (!)......Really important 3 points for us for sure,  but there is more than a little daylight from 3rd to the rest......strange comments.   

The same Leanne Crighton who said last night. Arbroath havent capitulated yet.

Bazzas right boot

The rabids will be scrambling tonight. 

Now were double digits clear in the third again  they'll Probably circle back round to... 

We should be closer to the OF. 

Not enough yooof. 

Keep the drum banging. 

Beat Aberdeen and then they'll probably pipe down for a few weeks... An added bonus of a Hearts win nowadays is the thought of some  poor wee souls night they had planned  on JKB slagging everything Hearts and Bob- ruined. 

26 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

Fully agree about Boyce.  He can't buy a goal and at the moment he's not bringing much to the team.

Hopefully his barren spell will end soon.

6 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I might need to read that a few more times.

I've done so and am still confused.

vlad on the tyne

Gotta say really dissapointed in Woodburn's performance. Just didn't look up for it at all. Gms again doing nothing. He has lost pace and the confidence he had to beat players is also gone. 

We looked solid through the centre which is good. Yet another week of glaring misses but credit to Simms for his goal and willingness to run in behind. 

43 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

Is it possible to want the best for Britain but doubt Boris? Is it possible to want Scottish independence but doubt Nichola? Is it possible to want Hearts to win every match  but doubt Robbie? If you say yes to either of the first 2 questions then you must accept the legitmacy of the 3rd as reasonable. 

Awful analogy.

Fxxx the SPFL
24 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

She’s a boot 👢 

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Awful analogy.

Nothing wrong with that as an analogy.It's clear what is meant.Maybe you can't read properly.

2 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Nothing wrong with that as an analogy.It's clear what is meant.Maybe you can't read properly.

Don't be silly.

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

you best start the next one sharpish then

+1. Get it done before someone beats him and jinxes it 

Edited by GinRummy

50 minutes ago, westbow said:

You'll be tucked up in bed while I'm gesturing to the waiter for yet another Heineken.

7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

you best start the next one sharpish then

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

+1. Get it done before someone beats him and jinxes it 

done . Cmon the Heart of Midlothian 

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

You'll be tucked up in bed while I'm gesturing to the waiter for yet another Heineken.

Could go to my bed now tbh, shagged out working in cold all day 😴🥱

Hard game to gauge with the sending off changing the dynamics of what it would have been. But certainly before the sending off then play was encouraging (even if the finishing wasn't). Main thing is the three points though.

manaliveits105
47 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Julie Fleeting on Results programme 

hibs have been playing really well and got their first win in 8 last week 

:wow:

maroonedinbriz
23 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Awful analogy.

I admit my post does appear a bit pretentious (being half cut I'll forgive myself) but the basic point remains. You are allowed to support your team but also have doubts about the manager. It doesn't make you less of a supporter nor equate to you being g a hibby.

1 minute ago, maroonedinbriz said:

I admit my post does appear a bit pretentious (being half cut I'll forgive myself) but the basic point remains. You are allowed to support your team but also have doubts about the manager. It doesn't make you less of a supporter nor equate to you being g a hibby.

That wasn't the issue ...

48 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The rabids will be scrambling tonight. 

Now were double digits clear in the third again  they'll Probably circle back round to... 

We should be closer to the OF. 

Not enough yooof. 

Keep the drum banging. 

Beat Aberdeen and then they'll probably pipe down for a few weeks... An added bonus of a Hearts win nowadays is the thought of some  poor wee souls night they had planned  on JKB slagging everything Hearts and Bob- ruined. 

Every week, win lose or draw here you are having a pop at Hearts fans. So regular now it’s simply trolling

best in the land
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Every week, win lose or draw here you are having a pop at Hearts fans. So regular now it’s simply trolling

Guy is a 🔔🔚 i recommended putting him on ignore and preferably not quoting him it just encourages him its all he does.