*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Alternatively enjoy the stupidity of it as a sport within a sport, always been my favourite thread for the genuinely wild takes and humour, the ego trip of believing to have something that everyone wants to know, but yet will hear it all in good time anyway :)  Trolls apart of course, they have no place and it does appear the admin team have been busy, well done

I have been in the know on here, all you get is people telling others that there's nothing in it; there's no evidence 😄

I wasn't asking his opinion, I was telling facts, I was talking to several of the targets personally

It was a guy who had a pinocchio avatar, used to write long-winded posts, trying to 'take people on' like it was practice for a debating society 😄

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Yes, my one post about this is actually debilitating angst.

I'll sign out now just in case I have my 8th aneurysm of the day, pushing it a bit hard.  See you in August, but only 2 days before match days, because I won't be able to chill-out in the 48 hours directly before kick off.

Good stuff. catch ya later

8 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

The key is to not take anyone on this forum seriously when it comes to ANYTHING........

FTFY

18 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I am still bewildered how they got him a work permit, unless he is a future prospective star for their development team.   I cannot see him featuring in first team games.

Aye it pretty much means anybody can get one if he got one.Any knock back and the appeal would just point to that signing surely.

10 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I think people are getting angsty about Shankland as we know he’s been photographed in Hearts gear, so some are getting annoyed at the delay in announcing it.

Ally McCoist was photographed in Harty Harry's gear but thankfully nothing came of it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
44 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Yes though there may be some deals out there (?)

Easy (and cheap) to supplement with locally bought Sims 

Who  local bought Simms and how did I miss the news?

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Same guy but with his glasses on. This is Bob MCCunn Head Performance Analyst.

Robert MCCUNN | PhD

See since we are offering adult learning courses these days it would be nice if we could bring through and train all our replacements for these key positions ………… may be look at foundation and modern apprenticeships to help

PhoenixHearts

Reckon the social media team will be heading down to Preston with the team? If they are I can't imagine an announcement at least until they're down there and settled.

gorgieheart
20 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Dutch journalist on Twitter said about 380k with a sell on included. How he knows I don't know.

Likewise, how would anyone on here know....

:robboyas:

21 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

If a transfer thread in a football forum is causing you this much angst then maybe your best ‘chill out’ would be to log off at the end of May and log back in at the end of August, or just don’t open the thread maybe ?

To be fair you were getting a wee bit rectum out the nostril about people mentioning Shanklands head measurements 

gorgieheart
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Reckon the social media team will be heading down to Preston with the team? If they are I can't imagine an announcement at least until they're down there and settled.

Going via Manchester airport to pick Simms up  ?

BackOfTheNet

Maybe they’ll announce him tomorrow and promptly start promoting tickets for him appearing against Stoke? An attempt to increase ticket sales?

RustyRightPeg
59 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Also worth noting that if that picture wasn’t leaked yesterday we wouldn’t have had a dinky do of the time scales. 

This is probably quite normal and not out of normal routine or time scales. 

No need to panic. 

I’ll reiterate this for those getting their pants wet 

Jean Louis Valois

It does seem pretty mental that Shanklands not been confirmed yet, just seems bizarre when everyone knows he has signed for us. Thought it would be a certainty he'd be announced today but it's not looking likely now with a game tonight 

gorgieheart
3 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

It does seem pretty mental that Shanklands not been confirmed yet, just seems bizarre when everyone knows he has signed for us. Thought it would be a certainty he'd be announced today but it's not looking likely now with a game tonight 

Its a Conspiracy  !

:greggy:

Cruickie's Moustache
57 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

If Shanklands Hearts contract is anything like his Utd one it might be a bit more complex.

He backed himself at Utd and had all sorts of add ons for things like call ups for Scotland, number of caps etc…maybe that is the issue.

Then again maybe not 😂

Reminds me of Harry Redknapp's quote regards Jermain Defoe asking for a goal bonus when he was signing at Portsmouth.

‘What do you think we're paying £13m for? For him to miss them!’

39 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Okay, can we finally admit that nobody on here who claims that they know anything about what goes on inside the club regarding transfers, or has any sort of ITK scoop, is talking absolute ****ing nonsense. Time and time again, there have been hot scoops, wild takes, and speculation about all kinds of nonsense, people posting "announcements" and it has all been bollocks.

It's gone from being a bit of fun, to borderline hysteria about why something hasn't happened yet.   The off-season used to be a chance to chill out for a few weeks, but now it's just a couple of months of pant wetting and one-upmanship.

You could always try logging off. 😂 

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

People saying shankland deal off as failed medical allegedly 

What people where ? If you make statements such as this then maybe an idea to give back-up to support this claim.

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Random internet people, or real people who actually know stuff ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Maybe Gary Locke will  announce him tomorrow and promptly start promoting tickets for him appearing against Stoke? An attempt to increase ticket sales?

FTFY

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Random internet people, or real people who actually know stuff ?

He may or may not have have failed a medical, but I can guarantee you one thing absolutely no one on this forum will know about it and it will be pure guess work if they are correct.

Absolute Scenes
12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

only one random fud i can see on twitter and his commenters are ripping him a new one. Several replies saying he's in the hotel eating with his new team mates

1 minute ago, happyjam said:

He may or may not have have failed a medical, but I can guarantee you one thing absolutely no one on this forum will know about it and it will be pure guess work if they are correct.

Would be strange considering he's been training and playing recently.

1 minute ago, feej said:

Would be strange considering he's been training and playing recently.

You don't need to be injured to fail a medical.  Not that I believe the failed medical thing, but just saying

MarkDevriesScores4
14 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Same was said whilst waiting for Naismith and Lafferty 😴

was waiting for that one to resurface on Twitter 

2 minutes ago, Waterboy said:

You don't need to be injured to fail a medical.  Not that I believe the failed medical thing, but just saying

Yeah I know, don't believe it in the first place. I'm looking forward to see how he does,think he'll get us a right few goals.

12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

A medical isn't a 'pass' or 'fail'.

The club assesses the player, if something unexpected crops up then they make a judgement call as to whether its worth proceeding with the deal. When Calvin Ramsey signed for Liverpool they discovered an injury during his medical that had gone undetected at Aberdeen and has ruled him out of their pre-season so far but they still went ahead and signed him.

Unless we discover Shankland is missing a leg or something that will rule him out for a prolonged period then he'll be signed. 

6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

only one random fud i can see on twitter and his commenters are ripping him a new one. Several replies saying he's in the hotel eating with his new team mates

millerjames398
1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He’ll be announced on deadline day just before midnight. We’ll sign 6 players before then.

😂 sounds about right...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

:lol:

Now we know who took that photo!

It probably was too :)

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

He’s a wee prick. Ignore him. 

Medicals are done before media stuff. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I think he would be struck off, no? Patient confidentiality, I think you need not panic

millerjames398
55 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

When “unknown trialist” takes the field at PNE tonight

A12BB077-5935-4337-A34B-67D85B5D0F61.jpeg

👏🏼😂😂😂🇱🇻

Absolute Scenes
Just now, GBJambo said:

Hardly think a club doctor is going to breach patient confidentiality to some random on twitter 😂

if the boy who took the pic is sacked then that doctor would be struck off 😅

Medicals aren’t a pass/fail thing. Issues will be highlighted and a decision will be made by the board + coaching staff. The idea that there’s a pass mark or a pass/fail line is fiction. One of my pet peeves. 

MarkDevriesScores4
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

A CT scan as part of a medical, FFFF OFF! :rofl:

Hahaha. The CT scan is done before the Spinal Tap but after the epidural 😂 

I do love a twitter doctor 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***