*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

13 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Off topic but does anyone know who the black coach is in the training pics / videos?

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Gary Lineker

Made me genuinely laugh out there 🤣🤣👏🏼

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

AllyjamboDerbyshire
31 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Total guess but Cochrane will sign today.

I agree with you, it is a total guess😄

Ccjambo1874

Flight from Brussels arrives at 14.50. Wouldn't expect Shankland to be announced until tea time whichever day he might sign if it's the same flight each day.

Edited by Ccjambo1874

Hearts of Vladland
7 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Flight from Brussels arrives at 14.50. Wouldn't expect Shankland to be announced until tea time whichever day he might sign if it's the same flight each day. Not itk.

He’s only a two hour drive from Amsterdam plenty more flight options from there.

Edit: Eindhoven is only a hour and a flight arrives from there at 11:00.

Edited by Hearts of Vladland

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Heard there’s four spaces with no names assigned to them as yet? 

That's the pilot, and cabin crew.

Heartsofgold

I'm going for none today or tomorrow, followed by a 12 page meltdown on here about the club not getting it's finger out etc, etc, etc.

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I'm going for none today or tomorrow, followed by a 12 page meltdown on here about the club not getting it's finger out etc, etc, etc.

Standard reaction every window. Think deals take a bit of time to pan out and get over the line. 

Phil D. Corners

I’m going for a player signing out the blue and in his interview he’ll tell us he enjoyed training with team this week, and we all question why he wasn’t spotted. 😅

41 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Flight from Brussels arrives at 14.50. Wouldn't expect Shankland to be announced until tea time whichever day he might sign if it's the same flight each day.

Charleroi to Edinburgh lands 16:30

Batistuta87
16 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

I’m going for a player signing out the blue and in his interview he’ll tell us he enjoyed training with team this week, and we all question why he wasn’t spotted. 😅

Yeah I reckon there's been someone in training who has been conveniently clipped out of the photos and videos.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Surely we have someone on the ground near the Beerschott training ground to see if they have any players missing??

No new bids reported for grant, cochrane or shankland.    It's went quiet since we've been reported as leading the race to sign all three.    It's looking good.  Just waiting on them deciding now.    Nothing on Ronan. 

4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Think it’s Friday 

I wonder what time they fly out? I'm going to be at Edinburgh airport on Friday morning.

Under the floodlight
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Surely we have someone on the ground near the Beerschott training ground to see if they have any players missing??

De-pixelate Google maps street view, and hope its a recent shot.😎😎

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I see Posh have allocated No 30 to Grant for the coming season.

Might be something or nothing.

Dont think he was cutting it as a first team player so doesbnt make sense to give him a lower number - however you could be right, them thinking ahead 

The Wrinkly Ninja
16 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I see Posh have allocated No 30 to Grant for the coming season.

Might be something or nothing.

Its a three and a nothing mate.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Grant verbally agreed to join. Cochrane expected within 48 hours. Shankland nearly agreed but still haggling over fee with club.

According to Banderson.

3 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Its a three and a nothing mate.

I wouldn't have known that.

It's a Godsend you're here.

Saint Jambo
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

All sounds sensible.

Peterborough were kidding themselves if they thought they were going to get close to the release clause. That is in there if he does well, but by all accounts he has struggled for them, so clearly we will offer well below that.

I think getting Shankland in will be a very good signing, but good to hear we are haggling hard on the transfer fee. £0.5M is a substantial fee for us. If we can bring that down towards £300k it would be a good deal, even if there are then performance related extras.

1 hour ago, Phil D. Corners said:

These are the best ones, 9/10 times they turn out to be absolutely guff but the best buzz during transfer season is when you see the name linked for the first time and get to do some research.  By the time they've signed you are already dreaming of the next one.

hmfc_liam06

Don’t think we’ll be far off a £1m outlay on those 3.

Definitely see any permanent deal for Simms in that case. A loan sometime in August as good as we can hope for I reckon.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Be nice to wake up tomorrow morning to having at least 4 signings. 

Don’t get your hopes up 😅

Clark Griswold

Out of the 3, the Shankland one seems the one most in doubt. Hopefully we can reach an agreement soon.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

No new or unknown faces on show. Mad Bob McCunn oot!

The winner of this caption competition is "Where's all the new players?"

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
2 hours ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

The club might play a Jedi mind trick on us all though.

And have him come the day before.

I think Shankland, Grant and Cochrane in this week would be fantastic business.

As for a goalkeeper I read today the following from the bbc “Goalkeeper Robby McCrorie, 24, won't extend his Rangers contract, which has a year left to run, and is set to leave this summer in search of first-team football. (Glasgow Times)” - i think this would be a great signing for a long term replacement for Craig, already pushing into the Scotland squad, coming into a good age for a keeper. We could even loan him back to Livi with a stipulation that he trains at Riccarton with Craig a couple of days a week

2 minutes ago, Arfur said:

As for a goalkeeper I read today the following from the bbc “Goalkeeper Robby McCrorie, 24, won't extend his Rangers contract, which has a year left to run, and is set to leave this summer in search of first-team football. (Glasgow Times)” - i think this would be a great signing for a long term replacement for Craig, already pushing into the Scotland squad, coming into a good age for a keeper. We could even loan him back to Livi with a stipulation that he trains at Riccarton with Craig a couple of days a week

I agree, he'd be the one to go for but I don't think we can sell it to him. He's not going to be 1st choice here anytime soon. McCrorie will be looking to make a name for himself, i can see Dundee Utd going for him. 

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I agree, he'd be the one to go for but I don't think we can sell it to him. He's not going to be 1st choice here anytime soon. McCrorie will be looking to make a name for himself, i can see Dundee Utd going for him. 

Yeah clearly looking for game time and no chance he's getting it next season at us with Gordon there. 

18 minutes ago, Arfur said:

If he doesn't want to play behind McGregor or McLaughlin he isn't going to want to warm the bench under Craig.

He seems to be in search of immediate first team games. Can't blame him at 24. He's a good keeper.

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***