*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Probably explains it right enough but if any of us had tried to end a fellow pros career with a tackle like his one on McHattie then I reckon most of us would probably rein it in a little ……………. ugly wee Hun cretin that he is

Totally agree. Easy guy not to like and what he did to McHattie is unforgivable. 

Very much enjoyed Jamie ripping the pish out of him at Tynecastle a few years back. Sadly was one of the last really good games Jamie played for us. 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

1 minute ago, CMc said:

Totally agree. Easy guy not to like and what he did to McHattie is unforgivable. 

Very much enjoyed Jamie ripping the pish out of him at Tynecastle a few years back. Sadly was one of the last really good games Jamie played for us. 

Yes agreed was that the Cathro spanking game ………… might be the one where he went in to the dressing room

Vlad the impaler
4 minutes ago, MelbJambo said:

Quite right mate. I’d agree Sainsbury would be the better fit for Hearts. 

Interestingly Ewan Murray (who normally gets info on players before it gets made public) is following Kye Rowles on Twitter 🤔. Can’t see why there would be any other connection 

3 minutes ago, MelbJambo said:

Quite right mate. I’d agree Sainsbury would be the better fit for Hearts. 

Take both? Free experienced pro and an investment for the future?

Think the technical issues could be coached out?

sometimes seems it’s easier to teach a baller to defend than a defender to be a baller. Pass selection and experience  should improve over time I guess. 

jamboinglasgow
39 minutes ago, MelbJambo said:

Yep that’s about right mate. Technically limited but really solid defensively and a decent athlete too. 

I do think a dark horse for this Australian defender Hearts are said to be in talks with could also be Trent Sainsbury. Almost 30 I believe but he is out of contract at the moment after coming off a couple of years with Kortrijk in Belgium. A genuinely talented footballer who seemed to suffer from a lack of ambition throughout his career, never really fulfilling his potential. Though he has appeared for both Inter Milan and PSV over the past 5 years or so which should indicate his talent. Very similar player to Souttar, traditionally plays as a right sided centre half and is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. Would likely demand a bit more in wages than Rowles but wouldn’t need a transfer fee and has almost a decade of European football experience. 

Robbie talked before that he wants two new centre backs to replace Souttar and Moore. I can see Rowles being the Moore replacement (probably with the aim to develop him up) and the Souttar replacement will be the big centre back signing. So means we would have centre backs of New CB, Halkett, Rowles, Sibbick and Kingsley (who could be moved to left back more.)

10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Robbie talked before that he wants two new centre backs to replace Souttar and Moore. I can see Rowles being the Moore replacement (probably with the aim to develop him up) and the Souttar replacement will be the big centre back signing. So means we would have centre backs of New CB, Halkett, Rowles, Sibbick and Kingsley (who could be moved to left back more.)

who was the CH we let train with us who IIRC got injured in the summer when we were maybe looking at him?

21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

who was the CH we let train with us who IIRC got injured in the summer when we were maybe looking at him?

Joe Wright. Apparently we are still interested and have offered him the chance to train with us and prove his fitness.

We has agreed terms to sign him prior to his bad injury.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-wright/profil/spieler/356396

Edited by wavydavy

Dick Dastardly

There must be loads of fringe international players looking to push their way into teams for the world cup. I wonder if we could use europe as a carrot to at least loan players like that until January or longer? 

48 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

… means we would have centre backs of New CB, Halkett, Rowles, Sibbick and Kingsley (who could be moved to left back more.)

Smith and possibly Haring as emergency cover too 

Edited by cocobeab

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

weird looking ***** isn’t he.  Like a boiled egg

Cross between eczema and constantly sunburned 

8 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Smith and possibly Haring as emergency cover too 

Has he signed his new contract ?

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Saw this sorry on daily record click bait. Kenny miller thinks they should sign Simms. What’s it got to do with him? Compare it to how the link shows up

Halliday plays for Hearts and mentions players Newco should chase.

Auld Reekin'
3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

...and having been sculpted out of plasticine by a six year old.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

4 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I just assumed it was a poor circulation issue from wearing schoolboys shorts all the time

Kenny Miller's face looks like it's painful.

An inadequate amount of skin stretched over a really bigheid. 

26 minutes ago, martoon said:

Spat my San Miguel out at that.. Class

:jj:

55 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Halliday plays for Hearts and mentions players Newco should chase.

Yeah I remember him suggesting Ramsay to Rangers on open goal. He’s not done it since, so I really hope he either realised himself that a Hearts player shouldn’t be commenting on rivals transfer business or someone had a word. 

FWIW I put it in the broadly same boat as Kris Boyd who was a killie player at the time using his DR/ Sun column to slate the living daylights out of Cathro. Woefully unprofessional and not becoming of a current player. (Obv Boyd’s was worse but still shouldn’t be commenting on matters that don’t concern him).

5 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Saw this sorry on daily record click bait. Kenny miller thinks they should sign Simms. What’s it got to do with him? Compare it to how the link shows up

Could smell this one coming a mile off tbh

Batistuta87
30 minutes ago, OTT said:

I’d previously suggested Eli Dasa and see it looks like he is leaving Vitesse. Make it happen Savage!!! 

Nah. There are other areas of the team where money needs to be spent and RB isn't really one of them. Especially not big money on a 29yo. We've just spent on Atkinson who is doing well and who will be our RB for the foreseeable. Could use someone as backup if Smith's fitness is going to be in doubt but this guy would cost too much for that. 

Canny see it. 

Edited by Batistuta87

49 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

😄👍

5 hours ago, Newton51 said:

:rofl:

Screenshot_20220529-154713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Im quite excited about the players we are going to sign, as i believe after the last window (excellent) we will bring even better as we have a few more pennies to spend

All good, packed out Tynie, European football and an improving  team on the park

Good to go 

Edited by SCFHearts

Jambo 4 Ever
16 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Im quite excited about the players we are going to sign, as i believe after the last window (excellent) we will bring even better as we have a few more pennies to spend

All good, packed out Tynie, European football and an improving  team on the park

Good to go 

Who’s on the list of potential signings then so far?

forrest

shankland

who else?

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Who’s on the list of potential signings then so far?

forrest

shankland

who else?

No idea, but i have faith  in those behind scenes 

Hearts are in a great place so im confident who we bring in will be way better than some of what we have 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

2 hours ago, martoon said:

:rofl:

kingantti1874

Usual suspects still presenting to be Hearts fans.

only thing for certain a hearts list > hibs list 😂👍🏻

Chillidigits
2 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

This reminds me of a line by the immortal Spike Milligan  ^ He had the finest broken nose I had ever seen. No matter which way you looked at him he always appeared in profile *

Official_AB

Two names I’ve heard we’ve expressed interest in: 

Magnus Kofod Andersen - Expires June  

Nicolas Ruskin - Expires June 23 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

Transfermarkt says he's away to Venezia.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Rangers might be interested but Ellis won’t be first choice striker for them there. Nowhere close. If they want to do something in the ECL next year they will need at least one higher quality striker than Ellis if they keep what they have.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Rangers might be interested but Ellis won’t be first choice striker for them there. Nowhere close. If they want to do something in the ECL next year they will need at least one higher quality striker than Ellis if they keep what they have.

The question is would Simms go there, he’s already at an EPL team so there’s no incentive there, he’s on a good wage so no monetary gain and there’s every chance he won’t be first choice. I think Everton will want to keep him and loan him out rather than sell, an EPL striker costs serious cash so they may see Simms as a possible replacement for what they have over the next couple of seasons. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

May I join the Kenny Miller is a ***** game?

I think I just did

PapaShango

There’s nothing suggesting Rangers are even interested in Simms apart from that welt Miller saying he would be decent for them! 

TyphoonJambo
36 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

May I join the Kenny Miller is a ***** game?

I think I just did

Im confused cause all my guesses have more ********************.  But ill start my guess with spacehopper faced wee hun**** faced **** licking****** blue nose hun tit.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Im confused cause all my guesses have more ********************.  But ill start my guess with spacehopper faced wee hun**** faced **** licking******!

:lol:

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Kenny Miller has vitiligo.

Still a dick though.

Wheres that?

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Transfermarkt says he's away to Venezia.

Signed a 3 year deal and the other boy has been linked with a 6M move to Leeds so I would think unlikely unfortunately

19/05/2012

That’s why Kenny Miller will always be a shite manager spends every waking hour thinking about Rangers 

indianajones

Kenny Miller has a face like a scourer after its been used to wash a cheese grater.

Horrible guy. Pretty much ended a young lads career through malice. 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Kenny Miller has vitiligo.

Still a dick though.

I got that randomly on my back during holiday once. 

lost in space
20 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I got that randomly on my back during holiday once. 

Kenny Miller? Wow, that's not much of a holiday. At least only once!

PapaShango
2 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Raskin has been linked to Leeds no chance we are getting him especially with him still under contract! 

Batistuta87
4 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Raskin? 

If we could somehow pull that off, that would be amazing. Linked with Leeds but he's nowhere near that level. 

Superb if this is the level we're at least attempting to sign though. 

Whelm-tastic.

The White Cockade
3 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Raskin has been linked to Leeds no chance we are getting him especially with him still under contract! 

Tasking you say?

Very tidy 

D7B0A6B6-1ACF-4BAA-BFA9-03185C819CA8.jpeg

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***