*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

RustyRightPeg
43 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

No shock that the first player we are looking at is a defender. I wonder if the next player will also be a defender or maybe a defensive midfielder?

Once there are no more defensive players to get we might actually find the time to find a good quality attacking midfielder 😑

deary me

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

deary me

I do like the idea that we go for one player on a list and then do not even bother speaking to any one else until the deal is completed or fails though ……………. savage sitting there with his fingers in his ears refusing to speak to other agents until the deal is done 🙂

Poor guy probably does not eat or sleep either in case he gets distracted from the job in hand 

Auld Reekin'
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Miss West Lothian quarter finalist 2014

:fonzie:  Or Greta Thunberg in a rare moment of levity.

2 hours ago, feej said:

Looks like we're signing another player with potential again, hopefully we'll get a good mix with some established performers coming in as well.

Really happy at the prospect of signing this guy, but also agree, would be good to see a bit of experience added too. I suppose with Gordon, Smith, Kingsley, Haring, Halliday and Boyce there maybe isn't the need to sign anyone else late 20s early 30s. 

3 hours ago, MelbJambo said:

More squad filler than starter I do believe. Highly doubt Neilson will view him as a replacement for Souttar but I could see him being brought in as a replacement for Moore. 

Maybe he was but he pretty much starts every game and completes 90 mins every game now according to transfer market 

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

No shock that the first player we are looking at is a defender. I wonder if the next player will also be a defender or maybe a defensive midfielder?

Once there are no more defensive players to get we might actually find the time to find a good quality attacking midfielder 😑

But were we not talking to Forrest and was Shankland not heavily touted?

Re defenders, we are losing Souttar and possibly Cochrane and Moore.

Should we not try to replace them especially since we are increasing the size of our squad for Europe.

If you want to make a more positive post perhaps you might tell us who we should be signing bearing in mind the size of our likely budget

vegas-voss
3 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He looks like a nutter!

Good old school take no shit centre half.In the days gone by you couldn't be a centerback unless you were ugly preferably with a broken nose 🤣

Unknown user

The transfer window doesn't even open for 11 days yet mate

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do like the idea that we go for one player on a list and then do not even bother speaking to any one else until the deal is completed or fails though ……………. savage sitting there with his fingers in his ears refusing to speak to other agents until the deal is done 🙂

Poor guy probably does not eat or sleep either in case he gets distracted from the job in hand 

Yes, we make them form an orderly queue, forwards at the back of course.  Some of them sleep in tents for months on end.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

If there's three of them are we now allowed to sing:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - oi, oi, oi?

We've lost Souttar, Moore and Cochrane. Popescu is also getting shipped.

We desperately need defenders.

Get a ****ing life 

55 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No shock we are on the verge of signing a player and you're trying to turn into into a negative. 

He's a troll 

6 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Yes, we make them form an orderly queue, forwards at the back of course.  Some of them sleep in tents for months on end.

As long as we get the under 21 s to bring them cups of tea as the queue it should be fine

Batistuta87
6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Will Grigg 😂😂😂😂 do people not look at player stats. He is ****ing terrible. 

He is absolutely terrible. 

One of the most ineffective forwards I've ever seen in a game in the flesh. 

10 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Will Grigg 😂😂😂😂 do people not look at player stats. He is ****ing terrible. 

I thought he was on fire?

Are you on the wind up?

Just now, Sertse said:

Are you on the wind up?

Yes he does this and then has a wee laugh to him self at the replies and does not reply him self quite sad really 

adambraejambo
16 minutes ago, db211833 said:

That explains the hotel talk for the stand. 

heatonjambo
4 hours ago, Sooks said:

An architect could use that hairline to draw a house

In the bauhaus Walter Gropius style perhaps but frank gerhy, alvar altto, our renzo piano might disagree  

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

not going to happen he is not a defender 

Do you think we’re only going to buy defenders??

Some like a moan on here

Have we even signed the Aussie ?? yet snotters from some Re of what our interest might be 

1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

In the bauhaus Walter Gropius style perhaps but frank gerhy, alvar altto, our renzo piano might disagree  

That takes this beyond my ability to reply in a witty relevant manner I think …………. Although I would say he looks a bit like a Leech and I hope his Arch is as interestingly hairy as his head is like a Clydesdales hoof and not bald 

The other centre back we've been linked with, Joe Wright, certainly looks to have quite a physical presence (6' 4"). 

There's been a few comments from him recently on twitter that he's in the final stages of his recovery and can't wait to start pre-season training. No indication at all who it might be with but he doesn't seem to have re-signed for Doncaster. 

Obviously we had agreed terms before his injury (apparently) so you would think it would be us.

Seems another "big Roddie" type, and that's a compliment, so not sure if he can be deemed a Souttar replacement. I do like the option of a defender who can break forward quickly with the ball and turn defence into attack. Maybe Sibbick can become that player.

Overall Rowles and Wright would certainly tighten up the defence in League matches. Maybe need someone slightly better for Europe though but we shall see.

5 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

The other centre back we've been linked with, Joe Wright, certainly looks to have quite a physical presence (6' 4"). 

There's been a few comments from him recently on twitter that he's in the final stages of his recovery and can't wait to start pre-season training. No indication at all who it might be with but he doesn't seem to have re-signed for Doncaster. 

Obviously we had agreed terms before his injury (apparently) so you would think it would be us.

Seems another "big Roddie" type, and that's a compliment, so not sure if he can be deemed a Souttar replacement. I do like the option of a defender who can break forward quickly with the ball and turn defence into attack. Maybe Sibbick can become that player.

Overall Rowles and Wright would certainly tighten up the defence in League matches. Maybe need someone slightly better for Europe though but we shall see.

Sounds like Wright would cover Halkett and Rowles cover Kingsley . RCB could be Sibbick with Smith as cover .

heatonjambo
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That takes this beyond my ability to reply in a witty relevant manner I think …………. Although I would say he looks a bit like a Leech and I hope his Arch is as interestingly hairy as his head is like a Clydesdales hoof and not bald 

Herr Gropius and his most famous building 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Berra than you

Whilst I get the appeal of RCC (how couldn't you, he was joint top scorer in the league for a team that finished 6th, and scored these goals from wide midfield), I would worry that he's a one season wonder.

At no point until this season has he shown anything close to the form shown this season, and even then for the last 2/3 months he was regressing back to his norm.

For the wages he'd likely command, it's a no from me.

TyphoonJambo
Just now, heatonjambo said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mehh! I could draw that. Looks like a heavily fortified council block. Very Wester Hailes.

Just now, heatonjambo said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Clearly the inspiration for our glass curtain ……………. The second photo I mean although who knows

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

That's the topic of the next 4 or 5 pages sorted then

Architect puns and innuendo or get to ****

1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

Nope

Hibs are apparently looking at hi according to some Hibs dick on their forum 

1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

Whilst I get the appeal of RCC (how couldn't you, he was joint top scorer in the league for a team that finished 6th, and scored these goals from wide midfield), I would worry that he's a one season wonder.

At no point until this season has he shown anything close to the form shown this season, and even then for the last 2/3 months he was regressing back to his norm.

Shite Vs us every game, anonymous even

Majority of goals in those highlights were poacher type goals. Still goals obviously but seem just right place and time.

He'll be off to England I'd imagine anyway.

3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

That John guy seems to know what he is talking about so I doubt it is happening but ………………… he looks like a striker to me and not a winger his finishing is excellent 

heatonjambo
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Architect puns and innuendo or get to ****

Why did the architect have his house made backwards

so he could watch tv at the same time

😀

10 minutes ago, Sertse said:

That's the topic of the next 4 or 5 pages sorted then

Surely we have learnt from previous windows.   Savage runs a tight ship. 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Interested by the Aussie centre half. Good age and we've had success with the Oz market with them last few signings (even Bozanic was decent too and Garuccio was promising when fit). Banderson's article says he is the like-for-like replacement for Souttar but he sounds much more like a Halkett-type of no-nonsense centre half from what folk who watch the Oz league seem to be saying. Add to that he's left footed, and can play left-back, I'd imagine there will be another right sided CB on the shopping list this summer. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***