• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The only place these flaccid knobbed cheesy foreskins are heading is down the tex ritter faster than a Leith hoor's Jimmy Duranties. 

:fth:

How very observant and poetic. 👏

Guest ToqueJambo
17 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You are Hibs aren't you.:levein_interesting:

Careful. I got a lengthy ban for calling him out on a thread where he did exactly the same thing, everyone was enjoying laying into Hibs and he came in defending them and putting us down at the same time. It should be allowed to call a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] if a poster is clearly acting like a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] but I can see the need to keep things civil.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its definitely a hot take 

Tbf, I'll l hold back until I've seen him before calling him shite and thanks to a poster on here I'm going to ER ( @Wee Mikey) for the first time in about ten years so I'll be able to appraise him accordingly. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Careful. I got a lengthy ban for calling him out on a thread where he did exactly the same thing, everyone was enjoying laying into Hibs and he came in defending them and putting us down at the same time. It should be allowed to call a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] but I can see the need to keep things civil.

You're a changed man, a reformed man after your time in the slammer. 🤣

Rehabilitation worked! 

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Careful. I got a lengthy ban for calling him out on a thread where he did exactly the same thing, everyone was enjoying laying into Hibs and he came in defending them and putting us down at the same time. It should be allowed to call a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] a [insert appropriate swear word in the context of the poster's posts here] but I can see the need to keep things civil.

I've suspected it for a wee while but he is 100% a hobo.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Undercover.  Surely!!

Lord slaverer is more apt. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

The only thing this welt takes off is his skidmarked guffs as he bends over to receive some vermin tramps screaming jake up the coco pops cavern. 

Feckin helmet. 

"Coco pops cavern."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

The only thing this welt takes off is his skidmarked guffs as he bends over to receive some vermin tramps screaming jake up the coco pops cavern. 

Feckin helmet. 

Keats, wasn't it?

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Right own up who is Lord Latapy.😂😂😂

aviary-image-1641393628793.jpeg

The first and last paragraph are spot on, the middle two are bat shit crazy. 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin helmet. 

On one today are we Jonno ❤️❤️🤣

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Either a Jambo on wind up or the guy needs locked up 🤣

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Undercover.  Surely!!

Lord Lapety... LoL... hmmm. If they don't call out the "Ian Gordon's first class contacts" and those valuations on there they really are heading for a disaster of hilarious proportions.

I mean OK some of us probably entertained some of those thoughts back in the early Vlad days but our rich, mad, free-spending, speculate-to-accumulate believing owner did sign CL and Euros winners as well as all the random punts. And we DID split the OF, bring in some decent fees, and challenge for the group CL stages if you consider being in the CL qualifying stage to be the first step in challenging for the CL group stage, which it is. I'm sure Hibs will do the same with a team full of Celtic and Bode/Glimt reserves.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Lord Lapety... LoL... hmmm. If they don't call out the "Ian Gordon's first class contacts" and those valuations on there they really are heading for a disaster of hilarious proportions.

I mean OK some of us probably entertained some of those thoughts back in the early Vlad days but our rich, mad, free-spending, speculate-to-accumulate believing owner did sign CL and Euros winners as well as all the random punts. And we DID split the OF, bring in some decent fees, and challenge for the group CL stages if you consider being in the CL qualifying stage to be the first step in challenging for the CL group stage, which it is. I'm sure Hibs will do the same with a team full of Celtic and Bode/Glimt reserves.

And £8M for Doig.  That makes Lewis Stevenson worth £8trillion

16 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

The boy looks like he's built for an under 14 lassies team in all fairness.   Unless he's Messi on the baw he's going to be booted about the shop. 

Mon dude he'll be playing up top with Boyle - Rachael Boyle 😄

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm in the middle of making a potato salad with chorizo, onion and mayonnaise but I took a wee break and looked in here.....

Fella, remember to put the oil from the chorizo pan in there eh.  I know you're no an amateur, but you may be distracted.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Mon dude he'll be playing up top with Boyle - Rachael Boyle 😄

Legend has it Boyle's hairpiece is woven from locks of hair taken from his wife's napper in a show of true love and commitment.

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm in the middle of making a potato salad with chorizo, onion and mayonnaise but I took a wee break and looked in here.....

Sounds fine , chorizo should be the staple of all meals 🤣👌🏻

Pasquale for King

Hibs seem to be trying to play pretty football with a team mostly made up of players who will be easily bullied and brushed off the ball. 
Aberdeen are doing the same with a team of athletic giants. 
I doubt if either will work tbh.

Legend has it Boyle's hairpiece is woven from locks of hair taken from his wife's napper in a show of true love and commitment.

Her hair but not from her napper😊😊

Pasquale for King

I heard it was from another area, hence the diving 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😜?!?!

31 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

If he kicks on they have an asset tied down, if he doesn't they can loan him out or whatever and he might kick on. I don't see much negative on this for them given even on the bench he'll be putting pressure on Nisbet to deliver.

Hmmm,  we’ve seen plenty players who didn’t kick on but were tied down on lengthy contracts which cost us a wage (or part of a wage if loaned out) for too long.  

Surely the objective view is its high risk and reward with this one,  but to not recognise the risk feels a bit odd.  

11 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

And £8M for Doig.  That makes Lewis Stevenson worth £8trillion

It also makes a lot of job members worth a few £M, well at least tens of thousands

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Hmmm,  we’ve seen plenty players who didn’t kick on but were tied down on lengthy contracts which cost us a wage (or part of a wage if loaned out) for too long.  

Surely the objective view is its high risk and reward with this one,  but to not recognise the risk feels a bit odd.  

But instead of a sporting director, Hibs apparently have a "team of analysts" and the son of the owner who may or may not be the head of recruitment on the case. And a rookie manager who has apparently been scouring the Scandinavian lower leagues for players on his breaks from coaching De Bryne. What could possibly go wrong!

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

The player signed to put pressure on Nisbet seems to have been signed for more money than Nisbet was signed for, despite less experience and fewer goals.

John Findlay
37 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Looked him up - Juho Makela.

Can say he scored against Barcelona on his CV.

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The player signed to put pressure on Nisbet seems to have been signed for more money than Nisbet was signed for, despite less experience and fewer goals.

Time will tell but Hans Eskillson would also have put pressure on Nisbet

41 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Thought he was going to be class used to sit in section X upper and some old man in Y would always shout Juhooo Juhooo Juhooo 😂

39 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Wow. So that's what happens when you sniff felt tips. 

10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Accompanied by fried crispy chicken, spinach, baby salad leaves, pomegranate, chopped apple, coleslaw and finely chopped birdseye chilli. 

Feckin delicious. 

Dinner at Jonno’s , that sounds lush

46 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Iirc he scored a hat-trick in a League cup match for us possibly against alloa?

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Scored against Barcelona at Murrayfield as well.

He was however, humpty.

23 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Accompanied by fried crispy chicken, spinach, baby salad leaves, pomegranate, chopped apple, coleslaw and finely chopped birdseye chilli. 

Feckin delicious. 

Can I be so bold as to suggest switching out your coleslaw for a remoulade and maybe adding a pickle or two to this (whisky pickled jalapenos rock)?  Then, I'll come round.

fabienleclerq
13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

The perfect hat trick. Was still shite 

20 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Can I be so bold as to suggest switching out your coleslaw for a remoulade and maybe adding a pickle or two to this (whisky pickled jalapenos rock)?  Then, I'll come round.

Should probably confirm the coleslaw contains some cabbage just to keep it on topic seeing as the entire thread is focussed on Hibs….

Psychedelicropcircle
47 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Nadir Ciftci signs for St J’s.

Almost like they want to go down😀