Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

Seymour M Hersh
6 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

HIbs leaving it late to sign a £2.5m winger to replace Boyle! 🤥

Waiting to get the "right player". Code for I'm not getting any of that money as Ron the Con has pocketed t all. :rofl:

8 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

HIbs leaving it late to sign a £2.5m winger to replace Boyle! 🤥8653FA9B-A98B-4A21-812B-4DDC15EE300B.thumb.jpeg.7e29ae4b9495e6b174f600d443cf04ef.jpeg

I thought £10k a week Chris Mueller was Boyle's replacement?

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Seems deals are picking up in pace (understandably with 2 days left.)

Brighton have accepted Newcastles £13m bid for Dan Burn.

Burnley have Wolfsburg's Dutch Striker Wout Weghorst in for a medical 

Liverpool have signed Luis Diaz from Porto

Spurs have Juventus' Dejan Kulusevski in for medical to complete a loan deal (they are also close to signing Juventus' Rodrigo Bentancur)

Hibs' Gogic is looking likely to sign for St Mirren.

FFS - I was hoping Gogic was in their team for Tuesday !!

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's a regular thing to turn down moves to bigger clubs. A lot of players prefer to play rather than get lost with little chance of playing. Plenty examples of players losing 2 or 3 years of career by going to big clubs. 

Once in a lifetime chance u surely

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

St mirren have accepted £150,000 plus Gogic for McGrath from Hibs

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jamie-mcgrath-set-hibs-transfer-26089399

Panic stations down Leith way then. :D 

What an odd move. Figured he was going down South. Was the rumour not that he rejected becoming Aberdeens highest paid player or something?

Disappointed not to have received a contract offer myself.

I would improve that shower of sister molesting, drug taking, giro reliant, social service dependent mutants k”no end.

2 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate McGrath and would have been disappointed if he'd signed for us like touted beforehand?

I can genuinely say I’ve never noticed the lad any time I’ve seen them. 

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate McGrath and would have been disappointed if he'd signed for us like touted beforehand?

Nah, the boy who scored against Aberdeen looks better.  He scores a lot of penalties, that's about it. 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I think he's always looked decent. But on yesterday's showing, Hibs need someone like Haring, Devlin or Beni, not another "flair" player. 

Aberdeen deal falls through then he signs for Hibs. Got to be throwing more money at him than Aberdeen were willing to. 

3 hours ago, Leisham38 said:

HIbs leaving it late to sign a £2.5m winger to replace Boyle! 🤥8653FA9B-A98B-4A21-812B-4DDC15EE300B.thumb.jpeg.7e29ae4b9495e6b174f600d443cf04ef.jpeg

No they're not dangling that sort of money our way to scoop Barrie. Won't stop them trying.

Guest ToqueJambo
25 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

St mirren have accepted £150,000 plus Gogic for McGrath from Hibs

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jamie-mcgrath-set-hibs-transfer-26089399

This is hilarious. They have about 50 midfielders of exactly the same type of player - lightweight and inexperienced and unproven at a higher level - and they must have paid out about 700k or so for them all by now. Why did they let their DoF and Jack go as their signings seem to be exactly who he and Jack would target aside from a coup of randoms from abroad? At the rate he's going Maloney's going to be binned at the end of the season and a new manager will have to undertake a very expensive clear-out.

Oh and btw...he was a failed target for Jack Ross so he's not a Danger Mouse target. Ron the Con's laddie is playing fitba manager :laugh:

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think he's always looked decent. But on yesterday's showing, Hibs need someone like Haring, Devlin or Beni, not another "flair" player. 

Aberdeen deal falls through then he signs for Hibs. Got to be throwing more money at him than Aberdeen were willing to. 

You would have thought Maloney would know this seeing as Belgium play with the likes of Witsel and Tielimans. 

13 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Nah, the boy who scored against Aberdeen looks better.  He scores a lot of penalties, that's about it. 

Sooo ideal for us then!!!! 😉

3 minutes ago, briever said:

To be fair McGrath is a decent player.

Yep, decent player in my opinion. They must have about a dozen midfielders now. And their wage bill must be horrendous. What an odd obsession they have with St Mirren. 

Brown Stuff 74

Would have liked to have seen us move for Mcgrath. 

Clearly a top player. Established Ireland International top. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yep, decent player in my opinion. They must have about a dozen midfielders now. And their wage bill must be horrendous. What an odd obsession they have with St Mirren. 

They are swapping some huddy for the guy.  It must be an improvement on that Gogic. 

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, briever said:

To be fair McGrath is a decent player.

He;s shown flashes. Yet only Hibs seem to see his long term potential. 150k too (plus you'd assume very high wages to compete with Aberdeen and maybe a League 1 team or two) when they already have a glut of midfielders.  That's more than we paid for Beni, Devlin, McKay, Atkinson and Sibbick combined. Their recruitment is all over the shop - clearly at the just sign who we can get stage now.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Naisys Tackle
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

He;s shown flashes. Yet only Hibs seem to see his long term potential. 150k too (plus you'd assume very high wages to compete with Aberdeen and maybe a League 1 team or two) when they already have a glut of midfielders.  That's more than we paid for Beni, Devlin, McKay, Atkinson and Sibbick combined.

Did we sign Sibbick on a free?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

They are swapping some huddy for the guy.  It must be an improvement on that Gogic. 

McGrath a DM now then?

3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Stephen O'Donnell is an established international.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Did we sign Sibbick on a free?

Do you know what the undisclosed fee was and why are you defending Hibs recruitment which is clearly shambolic?

6 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

You do realise that nobody takes anything you post seriously? 

Naisys Tackle
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

McGrath a DM now then?

He's a midfielder replacing a midfielder unless I'm mistaken?  

Naisys Tackle
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Do you know what the undisclosed fee was and why are you defending Hibs recruitment which is clearly shambolic?

I don't know.  It was you that made the statement.  I was merely asking you because you seem very confident, sorry.

See my post up the page where I said Hibernian are desperate and a shambles.  Apologies if you missed it. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
33 minutes ago, Gambo said:

2 goals in 18 this season, 1 assist.

Andy Halliday is a better player this season on those stats

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

McEneff has the same amount of goals on half the games.🤷‍♂️

Just seen a guy on Hibs.net say that McGrath is the best player in the league outwith the top 5.

Someone needs a chat with Regan Charles-Cook!

Was it not just Friday in the EEN they were denying any interest in the lad, wonder what's changed, oh aye maybe losing to Livi at the weekend.

Gordon Ramsay
13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Yeah not getting the hype around this guy.

More St Mirren pish to go with the other 2 that have done absolutely nothing for them.