***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

Guest ToqueJambo

Looks like Hibs will reach the end of another window missing their main targets, desperately scrambling around for last-minute signings and ending up with whoever they can get and positions that need filling remaining unfilled - and this time an even more bloated squad as they still haven't got rid of Scott Allan and others despite trying for two windows. Didn't Mathie get sacked for all that?

At least they've made a lot of development squad signings to make up for the fact Gordon paused their youth system. Genius.

Edited by ToqueJambo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

2 hours ago, jamle1874 said:

Maloney to say he wasn’t interested anyway

Dundee and Kilmarnock are understood to be battling it out for Scott Allan? how can those clubs afford 10 million?  :whistling:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

They have had Hayes at left back and have a 21 year old MacKenzie as well who have played here so could see why they want another left back. But its a weird one.

Left wing apparently 

16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Looks like Hibs will reach the end of another window missing their main targets, desperately scrambling around for last-minute signings and ending up with whoever they can get and positions that need filling remaining unfilled - and this time an even more bloated squad as they still haven't got rid of Scott Allan and others despite trying for two windows. Didn't Mathie get sacked for all that?

At least they've made a lot of development squad signings to make up for the fact Gordon paused their youth system. Genius.

But they signed 2 Norwegian youngsters 

mickycameron98
2 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Dundee United new signing says he thought he was signing for Dundee 😄

What a Dundee utd he is ( Nigerian for Stupid)

Captain Canada

I don't really get the hype around Ramsay signing. Yes, he's a talented player but the way Sky and the BBC are creaming themselves seems a bit OTT. 

I wouldn't put him in the world class category but they're talking like he's better than Gazza in his prime. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I don't really get the hype around Ramsay signing. Yes, he's a talented player but the way Sky and the BBC are creaming themselves seems a bit OTT. 

I wouldn't put him in the world class category but they're talking like he's better than Gazza in his prime. 

not on the same planet as Gazza.

3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

If he was any good he wouldn’t be at rangers.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

If he was any good he wouldn’t be at rangers.

I’d rather stick with our policy of young , hungry players with a sell on value.  If Rangers want older,  injury prone players fair enough but feels an expensive shorty term signing.   

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

I’d rather stick with our policy of young , hungry players with a sell on value.  If Rangers want older,  injury prone players fair enough but feels an expensive shorty term signing.   

👍

Malinga the Swinga

Guess it depends on which Ramsay they're signing. If it's the one who was at Arsenal, was dynamic and scored a fair number of goals, then it's a good signing.

If it's the one who couldn't be arsed trying at Juventus, and only uses club football as a way to keep ticking over for international games with Wales, they may regret it.

They dominate most games anyway, so don't see what he adds that they didn't already have, apart from a known name. It's their defence that's shit, not to he midfield.

Will it take a few games for him to get fit as he has barely played this season? They are happy to pay for a loan but won't pay fair price for Souttar.

If he were to suffer a crunching tackle from Devlin, it would be most enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

what is the monster much bandit saying?

He’s the biggest signing since Gazza.  You would think they’ve signed Messi at his prime

Hes played 110 minutes of football this season. Just over 1 full game. 

Sevco will chuck him in on Wednesday expecting miracles. He will pull up, then probably miss the next 3 or 4 games. 

I'll be surprised if he plays more than 10 games between now and the end of the season. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Even if he is decent Ramsay isn’t the sort of player that will win the league for a team - say like Gazza.

Or Kyogo for example.

Odd.

#moneylaundering 

Seymour M Hersh
23 minutes ago, Boris said:

Personifies the tackiness and tiny IQ that are Rangers and the OF in general.

Added something else Boris. Hope you don't mind. 

15 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

.net lockdown 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf why?

Wish there was an API call to make so we could have a calendar/ticker with how many lockdowns that website has. Only thing more embarrassing than being a Hibs fan is being a Hibs fan and being told your fan webpage shuts itself down 100 times a year because yous can't control yourselves.

Edited by Halliphax

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Absolute stick on that Ramsay scores against us though...😐🙄

Will they chuck him in to an OF game or put him to work for a few days first to see how he is. Surely can’t be match fit on 110 minutes of football in 5 months ?

I reckon on the bench on Wednesday and half an hour against us

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Hibs have binned Samson and replaced him with some random American GK for their GK coach

😆 shambles 

BBC Scotland ticker going all messianic about Ramsey. Granted he was once a class player but he's basically a Welsh bloke in his 30s who has been benchwarming for months.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Wtf why?

Wish there was an API call to make so we could have a calendar/ticker with how many lockdowns that website has. Only thing more embarrassing than being a Hibs fan is being a Hibs fan and being told your fan webpage shuts itself down 100 times a year because yous can't control yourselves.

probably becuase more than 10 tried to log in 

Tennant's  6's
8 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Hibs have binned Samson and replaced him with some random American GK for their GK coach

They same to be a real shambles these days. Just lovely, hope the keep it up 

:greggy:

28 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Ramsay isn't all that. He's been a flop at Juve. 

Been excellent for Wales in recent games.  Reason he has gone somewhere/anywhere to get regular football is so that he will be excellent for Wales come March. 

53 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Would rather buy players who are here to boost our trophy cabinet, not our bank balance. 

Tennant's  6's
5 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

BBC Scotland ticker going all messianic about Ramsey. Granted he was once a class player but he's basically a Welsh bloke in his 30s who has been benchwarming for months.

It's ridiculous,  but its what you get when each of the have their men in place withing the media. 

It's nauseating. And not really needed,  I'd have thought a CB or CF were what they needed.

So much hubris from such a new club..

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Would rather buy players who are here to boost our trophy cabinet, not our bank balance. 

Don’t think that is what he is saying at all, we can’t afford to sign players with no resale !! We’ve signed our current crop for next to nothing. The aim is to buy players with resale value and trust the club to be able to find BETTER players than we currently have.

13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Been excellent for Wales in recent games.  Reason he has gone somewhere/anywhere to get regular football is so that he will be excellent for Wales come March. 

Maybe, but still poor return at Juve for the wages. Could be more Barton than Gazza at Mordor, hopefully anyway.

Brown Stuff 74

Rangers cab afford Ramsay but not the paltry sum of 500k for Soapy. Hmmm. Something fishy is going on me thinks 

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

McGrath signing for Wigan.

Aberdeen loaned Montgomery from Celtic.

Must be like  takeshi's  castle  over there now

West Ham sign no-one shock

One striker who isn’t scoring and has dodgy hamstrings

Running out of central defenders

Bordering on negligence 

4 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Rangers cab afford Ramsay but not the paltry sum of 500k for Soapy. Hmmm. Something fishy is going on me thinks 

Offshore account?

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

West Ham sign no-one shock

One striker who isn’t scoring and has dodgy hamstrings

Running out of central defenders

Bordering on negligence 

Gold and Sullivan outed themselves as chancers again though

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gold and Sullivan outed themselves as chancers again though

Absolute shysters but Moyes has to also be held to account for me