***Official Celtic vs. Heart of Midlothian matchday thread***

martoon

And there we have it. 

Kyogo's goal was reward for Celtic's pressure as he again showed sharp movement in the box to beat Craig Halkett to Ralston's terrific cross, but replays did show the forward had gone too early.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Bongo 1874

• Hearts007

Sorry but if that happened in Italy it would be pulled for match fixing, the refs and officials all Celtic boys and it was obvious for the whole world to see today. Absolute joke it really is. We should start bringing in foreign referees to Scottish game ones that are unbias, corrupt isn't the word and in Italy or anywhere that isn't as corrupt as the let's suck the the old firm off every season sfl. ****in travesty man it really is. What is the point in any of us having any hope for any change ever when everything is a rigged game. Takes the fun and the honesty out of watching a game of football or even being a fan makes me sick

19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Why can't we match them and keep the ball?. 

Next time a team, other than the OF, has more than 50% possession at tynie let us know. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Half right.  We created enough chances to win the game. Gms, McKay, Kingsley, Halkett, Boyce. 

And did celtic not? 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

People are allowed to have a different opinion this is the third Reich? 

Aye they are yet its met by your sarcasm. Why?

Make no mistake.Celtic only match the intensity they play against us versus Sevco.Watched the game v the sheep at the weekend and they only had to go through the motions to win that.

Next time a team, other than the OF, has more than 50% possession at tynie let us know. 

I can do that now if you want? 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Because you're hounding me due to me having a different opinion to you, like a nazi dictator would, I respect you're opinion but i disagree doesn't mean I'm going to hound you. 

Get a grip. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

17 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Not at the races forst half and luckly to be only an offside goal behind.  Second half much better when Boyce came on and unlucky not to get a point in the end.  Let's carry that second half to Livvy.

Shut the Gooon Brigade section for a month.

Yep tonight showed the value of Boyce. We are a different team with him playing.  If we can sign a striker to play up front with him in January it will be a huge improvement. Ginelly and Woodburn just not got it. 

3 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Sorry but if that happened in Italy it would be pulled for match fixing, the refs and officials all Celtic boys and it was obvious for the whole world to see today. Absolute joke it really is. We should start bringing in foreign referees to Scottish game ones that are unbias, corrupt isn't the word and in Italy or anywhere that isn't as corrupt as the let's suck the the old firm off every season sfl. ****in travesty man it really is. What is the point in any of us having any hope for any change ever when everything is a rigged game. Takes the fun and the honesty out of watching a game of football or even being a fan makes me sick

Juat the blatant cheating and favour towards Celtic stopping play for Jota then giving the ball to Celtic when he clearly knew it was wrong there was so many times as I'm so annoyed

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The one earlier in the thread looks accurate. That one is all wrong. Look at the distance between the red line and the cut of the grass at the bottom of the picture compared to the top.

Anyway, no need for lines, it's already clear.

Perspective as parallel lines go into the distance?? Look at the strip right in front of the ref. Much narrower at the top of the pic.

51 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Boyd has went up in my estimation. 

If it was against the ugly sister it would have been on side, the "man" and I use the term loosely, is a billy. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Because you're hounding me because I have a different opinion to you, like a nazi dictator would, I respect you're opinion but i disagree doesn't mean I'm going to hound you. 

Get a grip. 

You owe that poster an apology for rubbishing HIS opinion with your sarcastic pish. 

You owe that poster an apology for rubbishing HIS opinion with your sarcastic pish. 

What poster? and could you please highlight the comment that offended. 

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The one earlier in the thread looks accurate. That one is all wrong. Look at the distance between the red line and the cut of the grass at the bottom of the picture compared to the top.

Anyway, no need for lines, it's already clear.

It is. 

And I thought Halkett was excellent tonight but that was his one mistake as he needs to be 1-2 yards deeper. He is there to defend the near post and he didn’t do it. 

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

He's out to get you banned, it's what he always tries to do. He's not worth aggravation and neither is s his little chum who claims to be a supporter for ever.

You'd be best leaving it alone (and so would I).

7 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Agree with this but the OF want to ensure European paydays and would never agree to not giving standard orders to the refs!

29 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Why can't we match them and keep the ball?. 

Because they can afford to have better players than us, mostly. 

It's about money. 

21 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

20211202_222802.jpg

Confirms my earlier post. Linesman was ahead of play therefore looking backwards so not in a position to make close call accurately. Just inept. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Because you're hounding me due to me having a different opinion to you, like a nazi dictator would, I respect you're opinion but i disagree doesn't mean I'm going to hound you. 

Get a grip. 

Talking about hounds.You slaver more than a bulldog in a butchers.

5 minutes ago, bawheed said:

If it was against the ugly sister it would have been on side, the "man" and I use the term loosely, is a billy. 

Absolutely but thank feck he was there to call it as it was - unlike feckin Berra!

Just now, luckydug said:

Because they can afford to have better players than us, mostly. 

It's about money. 

But we have dominated them both in possession at home before? I can show proof if you would like it? 

And that was despite them having multimillion pound players. 

21 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No you are trying to judge me on an opinion and are coming across very hostile there is no need? 

You don’t have an opinion. 
You are a troll who talks pesh to try and trigger a response. 
You’re clearly not a Hearts fan but spend a massive amount of time watching them and engaging on a Hearts forum. 
That’s a medical concern for which you should seriously consider seeking help. 
Trolling can be amusing but there is a point where you are in danger of it taking over your life. I think you have got there and feel very sorry for you. 

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What poster? and could you please highlight the comment that offended. 

I'm never going to get this hour back. Watching Question Time now on catch up. Covid.

Serious looking folk on a panel.

Edited by Riccarton3

16 minutes ago, martoon said:

😄

A few weeks before that Celtic game Hibs took the lead in the derby at ER and Bobby Thomson gave the Dunbar end the girufy gesture.

No one took offence or looked for the nearest cop to complain, we just did it back.

Robbo got it right up them on our behalf 10 minutes later with an equaliser.

It was a simpler time, Tott. 😄

23 minutes ago, martoon said:

😄

A few weeks before that Celtic game Hibs took the lead in the derby at ER and Bobby Thomson gave the Dunbar end the girufy gesture.

No one took offence or looked for the nearest cop to complain, we just did it back.

Robbo got it right up them on our behalf 10 minutes later with an equaliser.

It was a simpler time, Tott. 😄

Remember it well,wasnt that the november game?

Few fire works kicking about and thousands of of us crammed into that  shithole of a  terracing.

Just now, Four faces said:

Talking about hounds.You slaver more than a bulldog in a butchers.

No need tbh taking you're frustrations out on me, if that's how you get you're kicks then fair play. 

I would rather you take it out on me than someone else. 

SectionDJambo

Confirms my earlier post. Linesman was ahead of play therefore looking backwards so not in a position to make close call accurately. Just inept. 

Much the same as Hooper’s goal against us in the 2012 cup semi final. Little attention paid to it because of the fuss Lennon made about the double handball penalty, which they’re not used to happening to them.

Just now, Sid said:

You’re clearly not a Hearts fan but spend a massive amount of time watching them and engaging on a Hearts forum. 
Trolling can be amusing but there is a point where you are in danger of it taking over your life. I think you have got there and feel very sorry for you. 

You shouldn't judge people that's wrong. 

There’s often two levels of what you deserve out of a game. If you lose 1-0 and the one goal scored is offside (of which there is no doubt) then technically you deserved a draw.

Did we actually compete well enough in the game to morally deserve a draw ? Not for long enough IMO. We had a 15-20 minute spell where we looked like we might get something. To me that’s not enough to be saying you deserved a point. 

We’ve played better at Celtic park and got humped. We’ve played worse and got humped. If we’ve got any sense of injustice here let’s be sure we take it to Livingston with us and get the 3 points.

I'm never going to get this hour back. Watching Question Time now on catch up. Covid.

Serious looking folk on a panel.

That's nice hope you have a nice night. 

Das Viertel Hearts
38 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Not a chance BBC pundits will call other than “Too tight to call”.

And as for McKay getting pelted by bottles it will be erased from the tape. 😏

That was fully outrageous.  Will mean that section is closed section for future games.

18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Half right.  We created enough chances to win the game. Gms, McKay, Kingsley, Halkett, Boyce. 

This all day long , Tactics were good , lads did their jobs , can’t legislate for an offside goal and if we could finish we’d have taken at least a point in that game. (Obvious statement alert I know but you know what I mean)

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No need tbh taking you're frustrations out on me, if that's how you get you're kicks then fair play. 

I would rather you take it out on me than someone else. 

you're the frustration,saturating threads with inane pish.

16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I can do that now if you want? 

So you can also see into the future?  Do you have a time machine? When do we next win the cup? 

Just now, Sid said:

I'm not a Hearts fan okay 🙂

Do you have a source for this? 

11 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

It is. 

And I thought Halkett was excellent tonight but that was his one mistake as he needs to be 1-2 yards deeper. He is there to defend the near post and he didn’t do it. 

Kyoto was offside though. What did Halkett do wrong? 

Just now, Four faces said:

you're the frustration,saturating threads with inane pish.

You don't have to comment and you can scroll past, you have a choice 👍

Have a good night. 

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

This all day long , Tactics were good , lads did their jobs , can’t legislate for an offside goal and if we could finish we’d have taken at least a point in that game. (Obvious statement alert I know but you know what I mean)

👍