***Official Celtic vs. Heart of Midlothian matchday thread***

martoon

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

This all day long , Tactics were good , lads did their jobs , can’t legislate for an offside goal and if we could finish we’d have taken at least a point in that game. (Obvious statement alert I know but you know what I mean)

spot on

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Bongo 1874

• Hearts007

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's an non OF team? But yeah i can do that too. 

Have a lovely night. 

Mods - why have you allowed this to go on so long? Clearly a troll and spoiling a good thread, again. 

8 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

That was fully outrageous.  Will mean that section is closed section for future games.

We will hear no more of it! 😏

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Mods - why have you allowed this to go on so long? Clearly a troll and spoiling a good thread, again. 

I'm a Hearts fan. 

Just now, maroonsgotop said:

image.png.2209d191ffeaf4ade5b4ba793e1e4057.png

mind you that was from the BBC website and I quote from their match summary "whilst it looked offside, it was a well worked goal" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Don’t feed the troll

Indeed , games like that the stats don’t tell the full story. I am seriously ****ed off tonight. We should have had something from that game and the stats won’t show that. I can’t think of a clear cut chance Celtic had prior to the 85th minute when we were throwing everything to try and get forward. We didn’t have clearcut chances but we had better chances and failed to take them.

3 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

mind you that was from the BBC website and I quote from their match summary "whilst it looked offside, it was a well worked goal" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

**** off well worked goal , all pf them are if you are offside 🤣🤣🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The one earlier in the thread looks accurate. That one is all wrong. Look at the distance between the red line and the cut of the grass at the bottom of the picture compared to the top.

Anyway, no need for lines, it's already clear.

shocking from the lino but not surprised sadly. seen it all too often

Das Viertel Hearts

Tonight's officiating seemed on a very weird plane altogether.  We are used to this but seemed especially contrived.

17 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

A Hearts goal would NEVER be described like that from vlad's monkeys on that site. 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

If I was an ex Hearts youth player, let go under (in my view,) highly unfair circumstances...where would go, to constantly vent my anger at Hearts. And usually aim my pedantic ire, at individuals in charge at Hearts, previously...and currently...🤔

A puzzler. Twitter. Got to be.

🤣🤣 ffs

9 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

Tonight's officiating seemed on a very weird plane altogether.  We are used to this but seemed especially contrived.

It's a well oiled machine

Can’t be arsed reading rest of the thread. Very good performance, best at Darkheid in ages. Tactics spot on. Robbed of a point by horrendous refereeing.

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

If I was an ex Hearts youth player, let go under (in my view,) highly unfair circumstances...where would go, to constantly vent my anger at Hearts. And usually aim my pedantic ire, at individuals in charge at Hearts, previously...and currently...🤔

A puzzler. Twitter. Got to be.

Dark web:

www.butthurturchins.darkweb.com

😎

Edited by Alex Kintner

SectionDJambo

No mention whatsoever on Sportscene about the treatment Barry McKay got from Celtic morons tonight.

Just imagine similar happening to a Celtic player at Tynecastle. 
I am not surprised. The Scottish sports media, with a couple of exceptions, are cheerleaders of Celtic and Rangers.

We lost the match. We were on the wrong end of some really poor officiating. These things were annoying and disappointing.

I have to say though that I was pretty pleased with the way we played tonight. It was a MASSIVE improvement on our last visit to Parkhead. We were not dominated in either half and we were in fact the better team in the second half. The change of shape allowed us to press Celtic much more effectively than we did last time and that change led to us getting more possession of the ball and making a more even game of it. Lessons were clearly learned from last time. Which is good to see. 

I think we deserved a point tonight and it's not often I feel that or say that after a match at Parkhead. That's two good performances we have put up in Glasgow this season. One at Ibrox, one at Parkhead. It's promising and it gives me a lot of hope should we have to face one of the Old Firm at Hampden come April/May.

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That Tory clown is a right feckin waste of space. Feckin lying toad.

I struggle to know who is who since Sir Keir said 'winning  was more important than unity' . >>>SHED.

Just back.

Fans were amazing, 

hearts were better than I expected and could have stolen something.

Boyce is slow

Gnando is atrocious

Mackay was amazing

there was no sectarian singing from us at all……..

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Just back.

Fans were amazing, 

hearts were better than I expected and could have stolen something.

Boyce is slow

Gnando is atrocious

Mackay was amazing

there was no sectarian singing from us at all……..

Gnando didn't do much to offend me tonight

Just now, Smithee said:

Gnando didn't do much to offend me tonight

Sometimes, doing nothing is the worst thing someone can do .

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

No mention whatsoever on Sportscene about the treatment Barry McKay got from Celtic morons tonight.

Just imagine similar happening to a Celtic player at Tynecastle. 
I am not surprised. The Scottish sports media, with a couple of exceptions, are cheerleaders of Celtic and Rangers.

If that had happened to a Celtic player at Tynecastle, it would be the first item on the BBC TV and radio news for the next couple of days. In fact they’d probably make a special programme about it. Luminaries such as Charlie Nicholas, Frank McGarvey, Eddie Reader, Brian Wilson and Rod Stewart would be chauffeured to Pacific Quay to express their disgust and horror.

We’ll be lucky to hear any more about it.

48 minutes ago, Tott said:

Remember it well,wasnt that the november game?

Few fire works kicking about and thousands of of us crammed into that  shithole of a  terracing.

Aye, it was 5/11.

It's the fireworks they were letting off on that terracing that I recall.

Silly buggers thought they had us beat. 

:rofl:

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

Sometimes, doing nothing is the worst thing someone can do .

Sometimes.

I prefer to judge the players that played myself.

Didn't see any of the game, at my dad's funeral. According to twatter Celtic fans classy as per. Hearts fans gave a good account of themselves. Reading missiles thrown at our boys. No doubt GFA will say nothing. Hope everyone got home safely. HHGH.

18Jambo_dave74
Just now, leginten said:

If that had happened to a Celtic player at Tynecastle, it would be the first item on the BBC TV and radio news for the next couple of days. In fact they’d probably make a special programme about it. Luminaries such as Charlie Nicholas, Frank McGarvey, Eddie Reader, Brian Wilson and Rod Stewart would be chauffeured to Pacific Quay to express their disgust and horror.

We’ll be lucky to hear any more about it.

Absolutely spot on.

Remember the reaction to Neil Lennon being hit in the chest with a coin? Fairly sure the pundits/ media managed to turn that in to a sectarian attack. 

Zlamal having a set of keys thrown at him was laughed off (haha what a silly person - they’ll not get back in the house tonight type stuff). 

Celtic fans at Celtic park can do as they please without any sort of consequence or criticism. 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Didn't see any of the game, at my dad's funeral. According to twatter Celtic fans classy as per. Hearts fans gave a good account of themselves. Reading missiles thrown at our boys. No doubt GFA will say nothing. Hope everyone got home safely. HHGH.

Hi Mate, my condolences to You and Your family

19 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It's a well oiled machine

That stopping the play when we are breaking in numbers towards their goal and a celtic player falls down injured then giving them the ball on the restart took some creativity, in all seriousness I ask how far can this go?

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Condolences mate!

Brick Tamland
34 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You played for the club 🤔

Did someone who played at the club pump your bursd/boyfriend/significant other/brother/sister/gender neutral partner? 

Nothing to be ashamed of and it would explain your bitterness and trolling. All in my opinion of course which I hope you respect mate. 

Brick Tamland
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Sorry to hear that, it’s coming up for the first anniversary of my dad passing away, hope you and your family are coping ok. 

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Condolences again, Marv.

Most of us have our dad's to thank for making us Hearts supporters.

👍