***Official Celtic vs. Heart of Midlothian matchday thread***

martoon

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Hope Robbie doesn’t embarrass himself in the interview at that, he was raging that it wasn’t a penalty.🤣

GMS was very good though for a change. Maybe impact sub is his position.

**** that I hope he goes full Keegan

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Bongo 1874

• Hearts007

coatbridgejambo
3 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Their fans should be behind a net. Animals. 

Behind bars more like.

Not fit to walk among the rest of us.

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

14 years and counting since the last league win at Celtic Park. Pathetic.  

It's difficult when you're playing against 14 men tbf. 

Celtic fans saying "the officiating in Scotland is shit for everyone" in 3...2...1. 

No joke, in what other country in the world would a team get given possession of the ball because their player gets cramp!? This league is an actual pantomime. 

Sickening. We deserved a draw out of that. The officials were utter scumbags, and nothing done about missiles raining down on Barry Mackay, who had a great game tonight. Utter shitebags.

Defeats never easy to take but at least we gave it a right good go tonight , hopefully Boyd will go for the throat in his summarising 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Have to be honest, blowing the whistle for a pulled muscle actually trumped the offside...

That was outrageous, and also, I have never in Scotland seen a throw awarded the other way for timewasting/stealing yards. Usually the refs let that go, Madden especially. Laughable stuff from the GFA

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Absolutely, we need to show some teeth at such blatant cheating

I’m referring to McKay getting pelted with bottles!

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Cheating mutant scum. Unbelievable decisions against us. That one to stop play and give them the ball back was a disgrace. Barrie McKay should have scored though. 

If it wasn't against celtic it would be a real head scratcher, unfortunately you come to expect this! I am not sure I have ever seen a call like that before, I thought at first he had stopped play for an imaginary foul but it turns out he stopped play because we had his celtic outnumbered and one of his men was down!

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Have to be honest, blowing the whistle for a pulled muscle actually trumped the offside...

Never seen that before in my life. Stopping play for a hammy… when the other team have the ball ina promising position.. and then they get the drop ball. I mean WTAF!!!!!

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

GMS should have scored first - tripped over his own feckin feet ffs!

Changed the game, Mckay still shoulda buried it. 

Just now, Gizmo said:

We'd get fined for our trouble!

To sum up, though:

Goal - offside. CHEAT.
Kyogo - constant diving. CHEAT - even worse than Boyle, because this cheating ***** isn't just trying to engineer pens, he's sneaky with it. 
Madden - goal offside. CHEAT. Stopping play - ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT CHEAT. Not protecting McKay? CHEAT. Booking Neilson? CHEAT.
McGregor - not giving the ball back after a disgraceful decision by Madden. CHEAT. 

Scum club. Scum fans.

We battered them second half - take THAT performance and our sense of injustice into every match Hearts, especially away from home. 

Kyogo should be embarrassed the way he carries on. 

It’s just pathetic. 

Scumbag club from Top to bottom 

A defeat but no complaints about Hearts or our approach. 

Deserved a point by the sound (radio only for me) of it. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Not happy with the result, obviously. And I agree that we played well. But don’t say the officials won that game for them. We had ample opportunity to equalise and a couple of the chances were fairly clear cut. That’s up to us. 

Celtic had ample opportunity to win 4 or 5-0. 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

**** off and watch your big team then 👍

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We'd get fined for our trouble!

To sum up, though:

Goal - offside. CHEAT.
Kyogo - constant diving. CHEAT - even worse than Boyle, because this cheating ***** isn't just trying to engineer pens, he's sneaky with it. 
Madden - goal offside. CHEAT. Stopping play - ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT CHEAT. Not protecting McKay? CHEAT. Booking Neilson? CHEAT.
McGregor - not giving the ball back after a disgraceful decision by Madden. CHEAT. 

Scum club. Scum fans.

We battered them second half - take THAT performance and our sense of injustice into every match Hearts, especially away from home. 

I’m referring to McKay getting pelted by bottles

So close to getting at least a point, beaten by the officials. I was just as angryat the drop ball after the hanstring as the offside goal. Hearts on the attack and he pulls it back then the cheating tims keep the ball from the drop ball, cheating scum

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not even trying to hide it. 5-1 Hobo..... 

What is worrying is just the lack of sharpness of our front players. 

Boyce missed a great chance, Gino’s decision making poor. GMS comes in best we’ve seen him and he falls over through on goal, McKay is class but man going to learn how to shoot.

A real missed opportunity tonight.  

avhudtheteeshirt

Can't wait to see what refs will do about Devlin, he's a dervish in midfield and never lets a player settle with the ball.

Celtic players were moving around to try and get away from him!

It never worked!!!!

Pretty much a training session for celtic tonight, didn't keep possession at all, and when we did get chances 😳

Could of been worse big man saved us again. 

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

ref and decisions apart we gotta be scoring a few of those big chances

This is it, I've said for years you have a choice to take the chances and make the terrible refereeing irrelevant.

millerjames398
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Over compensating. That’s not just a Hearts fan saying that. Been commented on before.

Could have been doing with him going, the full sash wearing, oh the blue bells are blue, Bobby tonight😆, some absolute shockers from him

Brick Tamland
2 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Not happy with the result, obviously. And I agree that we played well. But don’t say the officials won that game for them. We had ample opportunity to equalise and a couple of the chances were fairly clear cut. That’s up to us. 

I’ll happily say it.
The officials won that game for them as they gave a blatantly offside goal which was the only goal of the game. If they hadn’t given it then it would have been a draw so by default the officials won that game for them. 

Tennant's  6's

Terrifiv 2nd half performance that deserved better. Also loved seeing thfm giving it to that cheatimg prick ref at the end.

Gotta hope we take out our frustrations on the other teans, starting with livi.

I hate Scottish football. If it wasn't for my love of Hearts,  i probably wouldn't give ot any notice whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Never seen that before in my life. Stopping play for a hammy… when the other team have the ball ina promising position.. and then they get the drop ball. I mean WTAF!!!!!

Saw the same in English game the other night.

Something strange right enough but might be the rule. 

1 minute ago, VALDOS' said:

This is it, I've said for years you have a choice to take the chances and make the terrible refereeing irrelevant.

true

I’m sure Berra will be glowing in praise for the effort Hearts put in to that game…….

2 minutes ago, gator said:

If it wasn't against celtic it would be a real head scratcher, unfortunately you come to expect this! I am not sure I have ever seen a call like that before, I thought at first he had stopped play for an imaginary foul but it turns out he stopped play because we had his celtic outnumbered and one of his men was down!

What happened tonight is expected. 

You just don't expect it at the time. 

Just now, millerjames398 said:

Could have been doing with him going, the full sash wearing, oh the blue bells are blue, Bobby tonight😆, some absolute shockers from him

If it was the last game of the season and Celtic needed three points to win the league ahead of Huns, I wonder if his decisions would have been the same. 

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pretty much a training session for celtic tonight, didn't keep possession at all, and when we did get chances 😳

Could of been worse big man saved us again. 

Aye they were certainly training hard in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I’m referring to McKay getting pelted by bottles

I know, I just thought I'd mention the lot in one post. 👍 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I thought you'd gone and disappeared up your own arse after we looked like scoring.

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

GMS should have scored first - tripped over his own feckin feet ffs!

Kingsleys header was the best chance scorned. Anywhere between the posts and it’s in 

Just now, VALDOS' said:

Spot on 👍

Boydie calling the offside goal as it is!

Berra still faffing about the goal - bitter tosser!

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yeah, i thought that it was only head knocks that stopped play. 

And why is boyd that only one that calls that offside goal. I know that he's a bluenose and likes to windup the tims but the other three are shit scared to say anything.  Including bloody berra

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Aye they were certainly training hard in the second half.

Let's be honest never looked in trouble at all really.