***Official Celtic vs. Heart of Midlothian matchday thread***

martoon

4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Can't believe Neilson said we matched Celtic in the first half but he was spot on regarding the decisions

Yip.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Bongo 1874

• Hearts007

HeartsandonlyHearts
9 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Where's that "sobriety is pointless" smiley, I can't find it . . .

Sad thing is is that he is sober. 

Christophe the cop-out...Over to you Boydy to defend "my team" x2. End of punditry career.

Edited by Spellczech

millerjames398
52 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Just as well he didn't do a 'Lennon' then and go down like he was shot by a sniper.

Shows the difference in character, Mackay gets twatted, full pelt on the back, with a substandard energy drink bottle, and takes it in his stride, lennon goads a stand into reacting to his pish, and hits the deck from a 50p on his heavy padded jacket, like he's been taken out by a sniper shot to the temple😆

6 minutes ago, gator said:

You mean the celtic propaganda machine?

There is also a Rangers propaganda machine that will be happy to highlight this hooliganism

WorldChampions1902
26 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Robbie needs to call out the blatant offside goal in his interview.

Well said Mr. Neilson. Ban incoming?

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I would say the players let Neilson down tbh. 

I think you are full of more shite than Seafield sewage works.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

You're a total and utter troll. Robbed of a point, good performance and gave everything.

I'm giving my opinion please respect it. 

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Linesman has zero excuses.

He was ahead of the ball therefore had no chance of seeing across the line. Poor stuff from him but they know how to get the decisions they want. VAR will find them out. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes and i understand that, but at the end of the day goals win games they got 1 goal and it was offside but we didn't that's the bottom line. 

We can moan all we want about it being offside, but the reality of it is Kingsley got a free header to make it 1-1, and McKay had a chance to score too. 

Just summed up how it's incremental steps. Create the chances, be competitive then score the goals and win the games. Your one game analysis is pish and you know it.

Just now, John Findlay said:

I think you are full of more shite than Seafield sewage works.

Definitely John boy, the players showed up tonight big time, we were really clinical in finishing off chances, and possession wise celtic couldn't get near us 🤔🙄

Malinga the Swinga

Must have watched different game to some on here. I know I am biased to Hearts, 100% guilty on that charge, but some of posts on here are just plain stupid. They're not funny, they're not subtle, they're just shite.

Captain Lithuania
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

No McKay?

No chance. I believe he will come good but the other three have contributed a lot more so far so he deserves a spell out the team. 

Spitonastranger
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Let's see who mentions them first. You like to get your 5 a day in. 

You already mentioned them on this thread, your obsessed with them 

7 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Ginnelly, Boyce and GMS for me. 

Ginelly is a complete waste of a jersey.  Shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Just summed up how it's incremental steps. Create the chances, be competitive then score the goals and win the games. Your one game analysis is pish and you know it.

No problem no need to get personal though? 

4 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

If Berra can't see that is offside I am so glad he no longer plays in our defence! Not sure why he is trying to be neutral. Good pundits give opinions. 

He’s not trying to be neutral - he is so bitter against Hearts he will never defend or support us. Never!

Maroon Sailor

I wonder if boggle eyes will be presenting Sportscene tonight

Another oh it's too tight to call - no - it was offside plain and simple

Let's see who has the bottle to call it offside

Gutting not to take anything from the game. But we’ve more than proven that we are capable to be striving for third place as a minimum and being able to compete with the old firm.

Time to regroup and kick forwards.

Definitely John boy, the players showed up tonight big time, we were really clinical in finishing off chances, and possession wise celtic couldn't get near us 🤔🙄

You are just a troll. Enjoy your next ban when it comes along.

2 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Shows the difference in character, Mackay gets twatted, full pelt on the back, with a substandard energy drink bottle, and takes it in his stride, lennon goads a stand into reacting to his pish, and hits the deck from a 50p on his heavy padded jacket, like he's been taken out by a sniper shot to the temple😆

I wonder if we will get a week of Celtic fan criticism or nary a mention?

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm giving my opinion please respect it. 

Your opinion or just trolling? 🤔

No problem no need to get personal though? 

Well stop trolling then. And try and be genuine. Look at the budgets and your looking to rubbish a goal loss away at Celtic? For what reason ?

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Ginelly is a complete waste of a jersey.  Shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team. 

I could see what RN was thinking tonight trying to catch their defence out on the break with Gino’s pace but I largely agree with you. He’s not good enough in most appearances and that includes tonight. We need better if we are going to push on. 

avhudtheteeshirt
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The fan from the Green Brigade had the bottle!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Desperate to move on! All about Celtic. Will they highlight the bottles getting thrown at McKay - you bet your boots they would if it happened at Tynecastle!

Hearts really need to broadcast this to the media!

Maybe McKay should have done a Lennon and gone down like a ton of bricks when he was hit!

Barrie Mackay should have made a meal of it and went down to make a point. They are total scum. Good on Robbie saying it as it is. 

Just now, Seriea98 said:

Barrie Mackay should have made a meal of it and went down to make a point. They are total scum. Good on Robbie saying it as it is. 

See Payet in France. 2 games abandoned

If the roles were reversed tonight and we'd got a dodgy goal, that won us the game, and then pelted one of there players who'd done nothing to provoke the crowd it's all you'd hear about. 

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Not a chance BBC pundits will call other than “Too tight to call”.

And as for McKay getting pelted by bottles it will be erased from the tape. 😏

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Come on - you really expect us to even get 50% possession at CP? Use your brain...

When Neilson said the first half was pretty equal, he meant that the only things separating the teams was an offside goal which was true. I seriously doubt he meant we were matching them punch for punch.

Just now, Thomaso said:

Your opinion or just trolling? 🤔

You know what mate, we were great created loads of chances and bossed the game, Is that better honestly poster's trying to moderate the forum? 

29 minutes ago, martoon said:

Shed, December 1983, Frank McGarvey trying to take a corner...

Cost me a fortune. 😃 

Young team are all contactless payment these days 🙂

Though can always mind Davie Cooper getting hit with a mince pie supper around that same era.

Picked it up ,kidded on was taking a chip.

Took it  in his stride.

Different breed of players/fans  back then mind you.

Just now, Spellczech said:

Come on - you really expect us to even get 50% possession at CP? Use your brain...

When Neilson said the first half was pretty equal, he meant that the only things separating the teams was an offside goal which was true. I seriously doubt he meant we were matching them punch for punch.

Why can't we match them and keep the ball?. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

You know what mate, we were great created loads of chances and bossed the game, Is that better honestly poster's trying to moderate the forum? 

You’re not my mate. 👋🏽

20 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The worse decision by Madden on the night amplified by giving the ball to Celtic to restart, who never gave it back to Hearts, but went on the attack.

Hearts were in possession when he blew up for Jota's injury, which he shouldn't have as it was not a head injury, and he should have waited until the ball had gone dead.

Madden not to blame for the goal though, that was down to the assistant referee not flagging for offside.

I thought both Halkett and Souttar were magnificent at the back tonight.

Agree with this. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Why can't we match them and keep the ball?. 

Maybe because their team cost them 10 times what our team did.

HeartsandonlyHearts
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

If you're going to inevitably get another ban. Go out in style.

This time he has to do a Levein though. 
Stick your ban up your @r$e and I’ll see you in court. Time to call them out. By excepting fines or bans then it all just goes away. We need to start fighting back. Even if we know we can’t win. Drag it out every time. Call out every obvious ridiculous call in every game. Scottish football is just getting sillier every season. 

12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

A waste is maybe pushing it, but he does not do a lot and imo struggles to go past a man.

Resort to sarcasm. The arguments lost. A troll is a troll. Carry on.

The players must leave with more belief but oh no it's 1-0 and that's it. Nothing to build on. Blah ****ing blah