***Official Celtic vs. Heart of Midlothian matchday thread***

martoon

The unfortunate part is we played quite well in the 2nd half and with better finishing we would have equalized but like every game there the things that stick out are the corrupt officiating and the scummy fans!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Bongo 1874

• Hearts007

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

If you're going to inevitably get another ban. Go out in style.

Surely can’t get a ban for stating the obvious.  And the truth? 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Why can't we match them and keep the ball?. 

Why can't a team like Morton match us and keep the ball  ?

Just now, Thomaso said:

Maybe because their team cost them 10 times what our team did.

Well we have matched them before with them having a bigger budget, do you want me to show you? 

Just now, Spellczech said:

You really need to ask that?

1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

This time he has to do a Levein though. 
Stick your ban up your @r$e and I’ll see you in court. Time to call them out. By excepting fines or bans then it all just goes away. We need to start fighting back. Even if we know we can’t win. Drag it out every time. Call out every obvious ridiculous call in every game. Scottish football is just getting sillier every season. 

It's the only job I can think of where discipline for speaking the truth is in the form of preventing you from doing your job...It's bizarre.

9 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

And as for McKay getting pelted by bottles it will be erased from the tape. 😏

Referee seemed to erase it as well. First time it happened he tapped his watch to tell McKay to get a move on.

Second time he should have stopped play and spoke to Match Commander.

1 minute ago, gator said:

The unfortunate part is we played quite well in the 2nd half and with better finishing we would have equalized but like every game there the things that stick out are the corrupt officiating and the scummy fans!

I agree. We had two fantastic chances to equalise and didn’t get either on target. A real shame. 

Not at the races forst half and luckly to be only an offside goal behind.  Second half much better when Boyce came on and unlucky not to get a point in the end.  Let's carry that second half to Livvy.

Shut the Gooon Brigade section for a month.

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The worse decision by Madden on the night amplified by giving the ball to Celtic to restart, who never gave it back to Hearts, but went on the attack.

Hearts were in possession when he blew up for Jota's injury, which he shouldn't have as it was not a head injury, and he should have waited until the ball had gone dead.

Madden not to blame for the goal though, that was down to the assistant referee not flagging for offside.

I thought both Halkett and Souttar were magnificent at the back tonight.

Not only were we in possession, Haring was in the clear and in a threatening position! I went ballistic when he stopped play but when he gave Celtic possession I don’t know how my TV survived! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Resort to sarcasm. The arguments lost. A troll is a troll. Carry on.

The players must leave with more belief but oh no it's 1-0 and that's it. Nothing to build on. Blah ****ing blah

No you are trying to judge me on an opinion and are coming across very hostile there is no need? 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well we have matched them before with them having a bigger budget, do you want me to show you? 

Sure - find us a match where we dominated possession and won at CP

kingantti1874
30 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Celtic played with us mate, the most annoying thing is two long balls gave us a chance to get a point, and we couldn't take it, apart from that it was really one way traffic, Kingsley miss at corner and McKay shot. 

you are a strong contender for biggest clown on this board.  Beyond ****ing clueless 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Not only were we in possession, Haring was in the clear and in a threatening position! I went ballistic when he stopped play but when he gave Celtic possession I don’t know how my TV survived! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That is exactly why he stopped play, we were off to the races threatening his goal, we can't have that!

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Referee seemed to erase it as well. First time it happened he tapped his watch to tell McKay to get a move on.

Second time he should have stopped play and spoke to Match Commander.

Feckin unbelievable! Madden was culpable as much as the idiots who threw the bottles!

kingantti1874

No you are trying to judge me on an opinion and are coming across very hostile there is no need? 

you talk pish constantly. What do you expect.  

Just now, jambopilms said:

Why can't a team like Morton match us and keep the ball  ?

Why can't a team like Alloa beat us and Brora some logic that. 

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

👍😂

12 minutes ago, Tott said:

Young team are all contactless payment these days 🙂

Though can always mind Davie Cooper getting hit with a mince pie supper around that same era.

Picked it up ,kidded on was taking a chip.

Took it  in his stride.

Different breed of players/fans  back then mind you.

😄

A few weeks before that Celtic game Hibs took the lead in the derby at ER and Bobby Thomson gave the Dunbar end the girufy gesture.

No one took offence or looked for the nearest cop to complain, we just did it back.

Robbo got it right up them on our behalf 10 minutes later with an equaliser.

It was a simpler time, Tott. 😄

Edited by martoon

You're the one resorting to sarcasm, not me. How is that helpful? Lowest form of wit. And isn't your opinion.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Why can't a team like Alloa beat us and Brora some logic that. 

And I happens once in a blue moon, that's why it's a shock when it does and folk have tantrums.

Just now, Spellczech said:

Can show you three games where we dominated the old firm at Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

you talk pish constantly. What do you expect.  

Winding up Hearts fans when he knows we are totally pissed off after the events at that cesspit! Classless.

You're the one resorting to sarcasm, not me. How is that helpful? Lowest form of wit. And isn't your opinion.

Because you are attacking me for having a different view of opinion, its really not necessary tbh? 

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I could see what RN was thinking tonight trying to catch their defence out on the break with Gino’s pace but I largely agree with you. He’s not good enough in most appearances and that includes tonight. We need better if we are going to push on. 

Woodburn and Ginelly could disappear in January and wouldn’t be missed.  Walker is more productive than Ginelly. 

Robbie getting stuck in about them for their blatant cheating. No doubt he'll get banned for telling the truth. Scottish football is a closed shop. 

Away from home. Why are yoh changing the goalposts?

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

20211202_222802.jpg

Something you will never see on BBC or the Scottish media!

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Bongo man you slaver some pish !! 

Doesn't half. Anyone who expects us to go to Parkhead and dominate the game against far superior opposition doesn't know much about football. 

We were talking about CP though...Tonight's match wasn't at Tynecastle

Because you are attacking me for having a different view of opinion, its really not necessary tbh? 

Playing the victim now 😂

Sorry your sarcasm is created by what? Someone having  a different opinion from you?

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Robbie getting stuck in about them for their blatant cheating. No doubt he'll get banned for telling the truth. Scottish football is a closed shop. 

We have know that for years and the vote for our expulsion and subsequent court proceedings just brought it further out in the open!

Away from home. Why are yoh changing the goalposts?

•  
  Just now, Thomaso said:

Well we have matched them before with them having a bigger budget, do you want me to show you? 

Just now, Spellczech said:

Who's changing the goal posts, the poster expressed his opinion is to why we can't match them in possession, he didn't specifically say at CP as you say, so who is moving the goal posts. 

3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

20211202_222802.jpg

The one earlier in the thread looks accurate. That one is all wrong. Look at the distance between the red line and the cut of the grass at the bottom of the picture compared to the top.

Anyway, no need for lines, it's already clear.

I am just as annoyed at the media brushing it under the rug than the fact it happened in the first place.

Scottish football is a cess pit and it won't change without some kind of massive revolution, where all the other teams come together rather than suck on the Glasgow tit

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, gator said:

That is exactly why he stopped play, we were off to the races threatening his goal, we can't have that!

So he's not "Bobby Madhun" anymore?

Any other stadium in Europe outside Glasgow, if a player is struck by a bottle, the result is voided and replayed behind closed doors. Clearly not a chance of that happening here but we should be complaining about it. There are dozens of precedents over many years across Europe we can point to, one of which involved Celtic 

PhoenixHearts
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

The one earlier in the thread looks accurate. That one is all wrong. Look at the distance between the red line and the cut of the grass at the bottom of the picture compared to the top.

Anyway, no need for lines, it's already clear.

Close enough. Was trying to work in the perspective.

The point is even if I fixed it properly therea still a considerable margin. If anything I started the red line at the bottom too far back.

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:
  •  
  Just now, Thomaso said:

Well we have matched them before with them having a bigger budget, do you want me to show you? 

Just now, Spellczech said:

Who's changing the goal posts, the poster expressed his opinion is to why we can't match them in possession, he didn't specifically say at CP as you say, so who is moving the goal posts. 

It's away games at CP we're interested in. Tynecastle a totally different set up. Tight pitch , at home. Get your videos up!

Edited by Riccarton3

Sorry your sarcasm is created by what? Someone having  a different opinion from you?

People are allowed to have a different opinion this isn't the third Reich? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You know what mate, we were great created loads of chances and bossed the game, Is that better honestly poster's trying to moderate the forum? 

Half right.  We created enough chances to win the game. Gms, McKay, Kingsley, Halkett, Boyce. 

It's away games at CP we're interested in. Tynecastle a totally different set up. Tight pitch , at home. Get your videos up!

Who's changing the goalposts now, I never at any point mentioned Celtic Park, all i said was we were wasteful in possession, and gave away the ball?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I am just as annoyed at the media brushing it under the rug than the fact it happened in the first place.

Scottish football is a cess pit and it won't change without some kind of massive revolution, where all the other teams come together rather than suck on the Glasgow tit

That is the problem, the other teams love the OF and the cash they get from selling more tickets to away support than their own fans, if the proceedings during our expulsion didn't highlight this nothing will! It is a lost cause, we just have to take our medicine!