20 minutes ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

McEneff in! Happy with that.

Gordon 

Smith Souttar Halkett Kingsley 

McEneff Haring Devlin

Mckay Gino Woodburn

Agreed 👍

Malinga the Swinga

Can't argue with team selection. If we get beat in tight game, I predict usual posters will say we should have gone for more attacking game. If we lose heavily, they'll say we should have been more defensive.

Luckily, I foresee a 2-0 win for Heart of Midlothian. McEneff in first half and Woodburn in second.

3 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Devlin and McEneff 

3-4-3 with that CM at Parkhead is begging to be overrun. I like McEneff but he's no substitute for Beni in breaking up play.

I'd put heavy odds down that this is a 4-2-3-1, Robbie's favorite formation before he found the 3-4-3.

21 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

At the moment I'm still without Sky Sports on Virgin as they've had a TV outage for most of the day and have only managed to restore some channels so far.

Mine has just come back on 

14 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I like the team for tonight. Hopefully Ginnelly will run them off their feet, we just need to ensure we get our midfield up to support him 

Let’s hope the forward players are right at it from the start, run themselves into the ground putting pressure on that Celtic back line which is the weak point in their team. We have a decent bench nowadays to use once players tire. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, OldFirmMafia said:

We dont win at Parkhead. Hoping for a draw.

We don't win often at Parkhead. We have however won the Cup there and we can win there tonight.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Can't argue with team selection. If we get beat in tight game, I predict usual posters will say we should have gone for more attacking game. If we lose heavily, they'll say we should have been more defensive.

Luckily, I foresee a 2-0 win for Heart of Midlothian. McEneff in first half and Woodburn in second.

I'll take Gnanduillet scoring a late winner in a 3-2 screamer just so that certain posters' heads utterly dissolve into confusion and rage.

1 minute ago, Led Tasso said:

3-4-3 with that CM at Parkhead is begging to be overrun. I like McEneff but he's no substitute for Beni in breaking up play.

I'd put heavy odds down that this is a 4-2-3-1, Robbie's favorite formation before he found the 3-4-3.

Sky are predicting 4-2-3-1

Just now, Led Tasso said:

I'll take Gnanduillet scoring a late winner in a 3-2 screamer just so that certain posters' heads utterly dissolve into confusion and rage.

Rage? 🙄

Just now, Led Tasso said:

I’d say you’re right. The pessimist in me thinks it’ll be 4-5-1 for a lot of the game. Gino up front?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I fully expect us to lose so while I look at the teamsheet and am wondering if Neilson is reverting to a back 4, I'm treating anything out of this as a bonus.

Urf. I went ahead and started the Hearts TV video so I could hear it in the background while working, but the ambient music on the initial splash screen is awful.

3 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Agreed, on both counts

Just saying it isn't impossible, there could be a surprise in there.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Urf. I went ahead and started the Hearts TV video so I could hear it in the background while working, but the ambient music on the initial splash screen is awful.

Indeed. Not only is it dull, it's repetitive.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I’d say you’re right. The pessimist in me thinks it’ll be 4-5-1 for a lot of the game. Gino up front?

I don't think that's wrong. I think the wingers will pull back to a 5-man midfield for large stretches of the game. If we go into the half with a clean sheet, though, I won't be disappointed with that at all.

I think Postie will set up to try to overrun us early and while I don't want us to park the bus I want us to be ready to react and get back on defense.

Gino up front because even if he doesn't score, his pace can force their defense to track back, which could help us from being pinned in our own half.

Happy with the team. We have some pace in there to put pressure on their defence.

Soak up pressure and hit on the break.

No expectations tonight, except some fight and passion.

Looks like a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 to me. Gino starting up front ahead of Boyce. I think that's the right move. Hopefully his pace can cause Celtic's defence problems. A little bit concerned about how Craig Halkett will fare if it is a back four though. He's not the same player in a back four.

scott herbertson

No sendings off then I'll go for 1-1 Ginelly

Woodburn or Devlin or Haring all possible sending off material away to OF - if so 3-1 McEneff

Brick Tamland
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Celtic will win I think

we can’t really score goals away from home

Apart from the 15 goals we’ve scored away from home and 2 away against Celtic you’re spot on. 
Spouting shite as usual. 

Edited by Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland
1 minute ago, MTS1874 said:

Come on Hearts, a shock 1-2 win for us. :flag2::flag2::flag2:

No reason why we can’t do it tonight 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Indeed. Not only is it dull, it's repetitive.

The slow-mo dubstep is gone now, thankfully. Now down to barely hearing the kickabout music on the PA.

29 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

McEnuff in eh. "Now you get forward son get yourself a goal, make yourself a hero. The rest, defence"

This could be a make or break for him.  Bided his time. Got a chance. Came on played well, got a goal, dropped for next game. 
If he repeats a strong performance, maybe get back in the picture. If he doesn’t, he’s fighting Walker for musical chairs on the end of the bench.   

3 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Apart from the 15 goals we’ve scored away from home and 2 away against Celtic your spot on. 
Spouting shite as usual. 

Umm no 

9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I have got the Sky Main event channel through Virgin media. Channel 511.

mine on as well 501 503

had to reboot my box.    hope it stays on. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The slow-mo dubstep is gone now, thankfully. Now down to barely hearing the kickabout music on the PA.

So it is. Better than the previous depressing noise.  I had the volume down low and didn't realise there was something else playing.

3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Looks like a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 to me. Gino starting up front ahead of Boyce. I think that's the right move. Hopefully his pace can cause Celtic's defence problems. A little bit concerned about how Craig Halkett will fare if it is a back four though. He's not the same player in a back four.

Why is this so? What is he doing differently? Or what different challenges exist? You'd think k a back 3 would be harder

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I fully expect us to lose so while I look at the teamsheet and am wondering if Neilson is reverting to a back 4, I'm treating anything out of this as a bonus.

Cannot understand why he would go for a back 4- it means everyone in defence is playing out of position from their normal 3 at the back .

Would happily have seen an extra midfield player to firm things up in the middle, and using Ginnelly 's pace on the break

In a match where we will do much more defending than usual we have everyone out of position, and Halkett in a back four😲

I think this is asking for trouble.

Sincerely hope i am proved wrong.

35 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

So do I, but I hate when folk on here like the look of the team that's starting cos it usually doesn't end well.  Then the same people come on here moaning their heads off about it and how we should have played X instead of Y.

Aye.

That'll be me. 😄

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Why is this so? What is he doing differently? Or what different challenges exist? You'd think k a back 3 would be harder

I think there's a wee bit more protection in a back three with two other centre backs alongside him. His lack of pace gets less exposed than it does in a back four. Just my theory. Others may have different ideas as to why he plays better in a back three.

31 minutes ago, trotter said:

Hopefully Starfelt gets his arsefelt tonight.

fingers crossed that he and Hart have one of their Laurel and Hardy performances.

13 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

There no commentary link on Radio Scotland.  Are they not covering it all?

On now, freeview (channel 917 here in Edinburgh)

Das Viertel Hearts

In an Irish bar ...15 minutes of fannying about...and can't get the match on!! Few minutes of a team in maroon...Torino!!!...and now handball!!! 😬🙄Tight game Erlangen just 1 behind Wetzlar!!! 😉

This is just not how I imagined my night to pan out!!! 🙄

P.s. I may end up glad to be watching the handball 

17 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Edited by Japan Jambo
talking rubbish!!