• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

That is good news.

Half decent results in the next three games and it will still be a sell out.

And, without handing our opposition the advantage of a full stand.

Forever Hearts

Correct decision. Although I'd like to see it chopped down even further to the same percentage of stadium capacity we get at Ibrox and Celtic Park.

August Landmesser

great stuff - I assume that's the upper bit of two sections - keep them tucked up in the corner away of from the decent folk

Great news... does that equate to two sections? Pretty much like what we give everyone else? TBH it's probably the least we would get away with. If we gave them less, and sevco complained, it would go to the spfl to make a decision. At least this way, if they do complain, we can say 'look, it's what we give everyone else.'

Nice one Hearts!

Well done Hearts.  Let's make sure we get this sold out.  Hopefully reduce it even further for future Old Firm matches.  400 would be nice.

10 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Great news... does that equate to two sections? Pretty much like what we give everyone else? TBH it's probably the least we would get away with. If we gave them less, and sevco complained, it would go to the spfl to make a decision. At least this way, if they do complain, we can say 'look, it's what we give everyone else.'

Nice one Hearts!

I think it is 2 sections but bottom half of M left empty,??

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

no chance that’s happening, hibs should get the full stand as they give us the same at Easter Rd

August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

then we'd only get 1000 at Fester Road too - no ta, H1b5 are the only mob who should get the whole end

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think it is 2 sections but bottom half of M left empty,??

Think it may be 2 sections with both bottom sections empty. Similar to Motherwell who had around 1,000 there. 

we give the *******s 800 out of 50k and they give us 1000 out of 17 k

I hope Rangers remember this for our next game and give them a couple of hundred tickets in the club deck.
You do realise they are giving us near 6% of capacity whereas we give them 1.6%......

• image.gif.9b4bd9e29faff6155b1cff05c7013c86.gifFrom the Bear pit on follow follow 
  • image.gif.88e34d508e333251ff437c93f471b41e.gifSmart guy.

Just now, luckydug said:

Looking forward to the indignant protests from Ibrox 😁

Why would anyone protest that HMFC are selling out their stadium, only complaint would be if seats lay empty.

Here's hoping I am one of the fortunate 1000 as it my fav away game of the season ...👍

2 minutes ago, garybwick said:
we give the *******s 800 out of 50k and they give us 1000 out of 17 k

I hope Rangers remember this for our next game and give them a couple of hundred tickets in the club deck.
You do realise they are giving us near 6% of capacity whereas we give them 1.6%......

• image.gif.9b4bd9e29faff6155b1cff05c7013c86.gifFrom the Bear pit on follow follow 
  • image.gif.88e34d508e333251ff437c93f471b41e.gifSmart guy.

Typical of these Zombie Tribute arseholes. They can’t even count.

Good stuff. 

Hopefully a good result v St liedown then get the gers tickets on sale before celtic away! 😁

Be good to sell out to show we don't need to give them a big allocation. A big part of that is down to what Robbie and the boys do over the next 3 games.

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

The OF have ruined their Derby by reducing and then stopping away fans attending. 

Dont give a feck about the OF matches but the Edinburgh Derby is special because there is a full away end and mostly sporting rivalry. 

iwasthere1954

I sincerely hope that we sell out the remainder of the tickets otherwise it will go back to them getting the full stand which none of us want. 

Just now, luckydug said:

The OF have ruined their Derby by reducing and then stopping away fans attending. 

Dont give a feck about the OF matches but the Edinburgh Derby is special because there is a full away end and mostly sporting rivalry. 

Absolutely, Derbies are the exception, biggest games of the season for both of us & the away fans are a part of that.

10 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Well done Hearts.

I agree with this post. We need to give the shite the whole end as we get the same at theirs. Plus its always a joy to watch them leave after 70 mins.

1 minute ago, iwasthere1954 said:

I sincerely hope that we sell out the remainder of the tickets otherwise it will go back to them getting the full stand which none of us want. 

Just a repeat of the Dundee Utd attendance would do fine. 

Of course it's up to the home team to decide on tickets. 

We don't have to justify our decision to anyone. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well done Hearts.

I agree with this post. We need to give the shite the whole end as we get the same at theirs. Plus its always a joy to watch them leave after 70 mins.

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The Old Firm have set the example on this. 

When you have enough home supporters, give the minimum. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

Didn’t we beat them twice at Tynecastle last year ? 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

But still....

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Just a repeat of the Dundee Utd attendance would do fine. 

Of course it's up to the home team to decide on tickets. 

We don't have to justify our decision to anyone. 

No, we don't, but if the away team are not happy with their allocation - they can complain to the spfl who will have the final decision. If that decision involves the uglies, we all know who's side they'll be on. I think this is the least we'll get away with.