Rangers at Home. Reduced Away Allocation

Homme

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Old Firm have set the example on this. 

When you have enough home supporters, give the minimum. 

What old firm is that??? Old firm died when Rangers fc became the Rangers International tribute act.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

Hearts 1 Rangers 0. 29 February 2020. That’s about 3 years right enough🤣

iwasthere1954
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Just a repeat of the Dundee Utd attendance would do fine. 

Of course it's up to the home team to decide on tickets. 

We don't have to justify our decision to anyone. 

I'm more concerned about the financial hit if we don't sell out. As you say the same attendance as DU would be great.

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Think he meant hubz. 👍

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

Jan 2020

Feb 2020

Just now, Sir Craig Gordon said:

2018 last time we beat them here.

We beat them on 26 Jan 2020 2-1. Boyce debut goal and again a month later in the cup. 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I was talking about Hibs.👍

Forever Hearts
Just now, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I thought he was talking about Hibs?

I clearly was, and so was the poster I quoted. Some folk are just desperate to jump in. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On a thread about Rangers. Fair enough.

If you had bothered to read it some posters were discussing reducing the Hibs allocation as well, which is perfectly reasonable on this thread. Although I don't agree with reducing the Hibs allocation.  

Edited by Forever Hearts

11 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I thought he was talking about Hibs?

Apologies.  Though it was Rangers on this thread.

Fxxx the SPFL
49 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

no chance that’s happening, hibs should get the full stand as they give us the same at Easter Rd

i agree but if we did only give them a few hundred Ron the Con would insist on giving us the full stand at fester road he needs the wonga

32 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Even better seeing more of them leave Easter Road after 70mins.

All roads lead to Gorgie
54 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

No we need to make as many of them as possible suffer as we inflict their usual dry humping.

We would only lose out too by only getting 1000 tickets at the echo dome.

Talking of them I see Charlie Adams in the Scotsman saying they might not get £10 million for him after all 🤣 

I think they are whoring him out in the hope that GVB might get something to spend with anything they may get for him on new players ?

1 hour ago, heisenberg86 said:

no chance that’s happening, hibs should get the full stand as they give us the same at Easter Rd

Celtic and Rangers give us virtually as many tickets as we need. Still haven’t sold out our paltry allocation for Parkhead next week and they have been on sale for a while. Will get difficult to differentiate between OF and Hibs in my opinion. 

The other side of the argument is why should Hearts fans who buy walk up tickets every second week for the Roseburn Stand miss out on the big games? Reduced allocation for all away teams if we can sell two thirds of Roseburn to Hearts fans is the way ahead. Hibs will never sell out their other three stands so they will always have a full away stand available for us. 

1 hour ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

I go to virtually every away game and I think their allocation should be reduced IF we can sell out our increased number of seats. 

50 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well done Hearts.

I agree with this post. We need to give the shite the whole end as we get the same at theirs. Plus its always a joy to watch them leave after 70 mins.

So, we want to reduce the OF fans at tynie to give us an advantage ie more home fans at the game to support the team. 
Yet we don’t want to do that against our greatest rivals simply so that more of us can get a seat at Easter Road??  Not sure I follow the logic other than selfish self-interest. Surely more Hearts fans at tynie v Hibs means a better chance of continuing to dominate them? 

49 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yep, might help to change that if they only had two sections of the stand shouting them on. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

So, we want to reduce the OF fans at tynie to give us an advantage ie more home fans at the game to support the team. 
Yet we don’t want to do that against our greatest rivals simply so that more of us can get a seat at Easter Road??  Not sure I follow the logic other than selfish self-interest. Surely more Hearts fans at tynie v Hibs means a better chance of continuing to dominate them? 

Mate, Its a DERBY. Love to hate and all that. Greatest rivals on the face of the earth. They're a gift! Why wouldn't you?

The OF are just filthy!

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Celtic and Rangers give us virtually as many tickets as we need. Still haven’t sold out our paltry allocation for Parkhead next week and they have been on sale for a while. Will get difficult to differentiate between OF and Hibs in my opinion. 

The other side of the argument is why should Hearts fans who buy walk up tickets every second week for the Roseburn Stand miss out on the big games? Reduced allocation for all away teams if we can sell two thirds of Roseburn to Hearts fans is the way ahead. Hibs will never sell out their other three stands so they will always have a full away stand available for us. 

This 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, might help to change that if they only had two sections of the stand shouting them on. 

Possibly, but they would just reciprocate regarding our allocation at Easter Road. 

I like the full away end at both grounds for a derby. 

Just shows what a bit of supporter pressure can do. Club must have been aware of the dissent.
Need to rip up the AGM question about it mind ! 🤣
Nice trolling, Hearts !

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

we beat them in the league and cup recently 

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

He was meaning Hibs.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

we beat them in the league and cup recently 

Read the thread and in particular who I quoted.👍